The Silver Guardian Bk. 01 Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lily began to tremble and moan louder and louder, the wetness running from her pussy and leaking through her panties, staining Dante's underwear with the slick, heady honey from her core. She broke the kiss and leaned back as her body seized up, and then began to quake in strong tremors as she screamed Dante's name, hanging onto his shoulders for dear life, lost in the sweet oblivion!

As Lily slowly came back to herself, she eventually opened her eyes and found herself staring right into Dante's. His liquid silver eyes were blazing with desire for her.

She smiled and kissed him again, before leaning back and softly querying, "It's far past being your turn Dante, what do you want? I'll give you anything you ask for, my love, my warrior, my mate." Dante took several deep breaths, calming down before he trusted himself to speak.

"I've never been with anyone before Lily, and I want you so bad it hurts, but the first time I climax with you I want it to be when we can mate and form our eternal bond. I'm so glad I could make you feel good and give you what you needed, and you have no idea the pleasure you give to me. But for tonight will you consent to simply lying down with me and letting me hold you while we fall asleep?"

Lily hadn't thought she could love this man any more than she already did, but his love and sincerity and devotion to her made her fall even more deeply for him. "Yes my love, I will.

"You don't know it, but once most lycans reach their maturity they are quite sexually active even while they search for their mates, so they have sex quite frequently and freely. I want you to know that I never have. I've always kept myself at arm's length to people and have never known the erotic touch of a man before you. But that's all in the past! From henceforward I will give all of myself to you and hold nothing back. We'll learn and explore together, and we'll take each other to unreachable heights of ecstasy. I've never before experienced the pleasure that tore through me just now, and it was only possible because of you. You are the sexiest and strongest and most gifted lover I could ever hope for and dream of. I can't wait to mate with you and feel you inside me, filling me up."

As Lily remained sitting in his lap, Dante closed his eyes and groaned deep in his chest as he pulled her tight against him and buried his face in her neck and lost himself in the long mane of her blood-red hair. He scented her deeply and nibbled on her neck, causing goosebumps to race across her skin as she moaned and writhed in his arms, the steel and heat of his body enveloping her.

Lily let this experience linger for a short while longer before gently disengaging and crawling off his lap. Dante moved under the comforter and Lily crawled in next to him, snuggling up against his body and within his arms. She laid her head on his shoulder and wrapped her body around him, trying impossibly to reach deeply enough within him to wrap his heart and soul within the love she held for him.

As they closed their eyes, Lily softly pledged yet again,"I love you my mate, always and forever. I will never betray you or fail you."

Dante wrapped his arms around her, holding her to him as he kissed the top of her head. "You never can my love, and I will always trust in you and believe in you over all others. Forever and always I love you and will keep you safe. Goodnight my love and again, thank you."

They drifted off to sleep in each other's arms for the first time, both looking forward to, but anxious about, what the morning would bring.

***

12