All Comments on 'The Silver Guardian Bk. 01 Ch. 13'

by DaddyIrishman

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
boring

started off good but getting boring.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hurdles/troubles?

Can you add some troubles coming their way. Make the story interesting.

DaddyIrishmanDaddyIrishmanalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Patience

It’s not all flowers and rainbows but this is a part where a lot of world and story building happens and there is not a lot of action. There absolutely IS conflict coming but there needs to be patience. This is not a short story and book 1 is a build up and prelude to a very action packed book 2 and 3 but this has to happen first. It’s an epic not just a short story or even a single book. This stuff needs to happen now but yes it’s a bit more boring. All of what you are wanting and action is coming but you guys have got to give it time to build and get there. Patience.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
To the haters

Just do us all a favor and ''Shut The Hell Up!''. The chapter's are only one or two page's long. So there is not much space to add more than one or two day's worth of event's. So it might be just a little longer for the story to pick up the pace. So till then CHILL OUT.

ObedientsubObedientsubalmost 6 years ago
Well done, job well done!

I think that the story is coming along quite nicely. If people are looking for fast action they should read another story. Patience is a virus folks! DaddyIrishman keep doing your thing! Xoxo

kdeville87kdeville87almost 6 years ago
geat

great I love it, it like real life and not just a story. I mean if you found the love of your life you would do lot of the same things early. keep it up

gemman1gemman1over 5 years ago
Great Story

So far so good.. Love the story. Just a side note on the 2 Carat Pink Diamond....30K is a tad bit low, having sold diamonds for over 20 years, I can tell you that that diamond would cost upwards to a Million Dollars, if it was even available. Natural Pink Diamonds are the rarest of them all. Otherwise keep up the great work, you are doing fine.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous