All Comments on 'The Silver Guardian Bk. 01 Ch. 19'

by DaddyIrishman

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

suebramleysuebramleyalmost 6 years ago
Well I enjoy it

Anonymous if it bores you that much then I suggest you stop reading it!!

Thank you for background information. This reminds me of another author who is, unfortunately, too ill to complete her story at the moment. There is no sex at all in her story as the main characters are under 18!!

I appreciate that this is your first attempt and for that I praise you as I know I couldn't write something at all.

Rud1GirlRud1Girlalmost 6 years ago
A NAPALM sprinkler system

What’s in your koolaid? This is where I politely leave.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This has been quite a boring story, and repetitive...

At one point it was mentioned about the repetition and the overly gushing of how much the two loved each other and it was put down by the author of reflecting his real life relationship with his wife and that is how the two of them are in real life. That would give anyone a cavity. I think what the writer is forgetting is that yeah, you've given us background details of Dante, but you keep repeating it as well as the affirmations of love the main characters have. In a story you have a beginning, a middle and an end. There is usually a plot. There is no plot.

You've got the sex down pat which is really not an issue, though it's not leading anywhere. You've got the main characters already down a few chapters back as well as fields of expertise. Where is the story; the plot? This has been dragging on and people are still waiting for the excitement, the edge of your seat oohs and aahs and that gripping part of the story that has you praying your favorite characters all make it through.

The readers have a right to their comments and feelings about the story or they wouldn't put a comments section on Lit. More often the comments are constructive criticism and others trying to help the writer along.

When are writer chooses to just ignore the comments and keep going on with something that readers have repeatedly stated as a snooze fest something is seriously wrong.

Please, DaddyIrishman, reread your own story from beginning to end; even read it out loud to yourself and think about what you have put down so far. Where is the meat and bones that make a reader say, "Yes! I love this author!" or "Wow, I hope this author writes more!" or even "Oh my God, hurry up with the next chapter I can't wait to see what happens!!"

I'm not trying to be mean, but I haven't voted on any of the chapters so far and I usually do right away. I'm still waiting for that part of the story that tells me I was waiting for the next chapter for good reason. There should have already been a plot twist dear. You are loosing readers.

ObedientsubObedientsubalmost 6 years ago
Fuckin loved it😍

Its heating up!!!! I can tell its about to get down and dirty! The pack is gearing up to go to war! The drama is coming!

That ass sex Lily and Dante just had got my juices flowing! Rough is always good... lol

Keep it going! Xoxoxo

DaddyIrishmanDaddyIrishmanalmost 6 years agoAuthor
More is coming!

For those who enjoy the story and like it, thank you for your kind words and encouragement and I am glad you like it! I have submitted new chapters all the way up through Chapter 31 as of today and so much much more is on its way. It is finally going to start picking up.

For those who feel it is repetitive or slow, I'm sorry you feel that way but I believe that this story and world building is necessary since this is not a one and done story/book. Book 1 is certainly much slower but all of this backstory and building is necessary especially for what is to come in Book 2 and 3. I felt it was a cop-out to just say "6 months later they did x, y, and z and all of it is done. They are fully trained and now we can get back to it." That seemed really lazy to me and regardless of the fact that this is a fantasy story I was trying to also make it as real as I can, and in real life there are certainly much slower times where you have to do you push ups before you can go play and have fun.

If you don't like it and don't want to read or continue that's fine and you are welcome to your opinions, but I really don't take notice so its no skin off my nose. I have already written the entire book and am simply working with my editor to try to make it better, but I am not going to go back through and rewrite the entire thing, so if this isn't to your liking thats fine and there are tens of thousands of other options out there and I would encourage you to try those instead.

For those who do like this, thank you and keep checking back in because it is going to start moving faster now and much more is coming down the pipe! Thank you for the encouragement and kind words, its really nice to read and I appreciate it!

- DaddyIrishman

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
to much

I`m not a prude but rehashed sex gets tiresome. Story is good, thanks for the work and keep it up.dzZiy

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome

Plz keep going this is a great story

LwcbyLwcbyover 2 years ago

I was going to comment that the sex was getting old and thanks for putting more of the story in there. Then you fucked it all up!!!!!!!!! It's redundant, I scan through the sex because I am tired of it, tell the fucking story!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Soiled panties. Soiled. No one thinks soiled panties are sexy. Wet? Damp? Clinging to her wet...... But soiled implies something else altogether. I'm done with the sex scenes too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous