The Silver Guardian Bk. 01 Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dante grinned wickedly and surged forward, spearing Lily to her core as she gasped and then screamed in orgasm number two. Dante held her powerfully in his arms as he drove into her over and over again, burying his cock deep inside Lily's steaming pussy. She felt like a river raft cascading through what felt like an endless series of white-water orgasms and she was drowning in the incredible pleasure consuming her body and soul!

After a while Dante pulled out of her and picked her up, turning her over and setting her on her shaky knees in front of him on all fours. He slid himself back inside of her and started thrusting yet again. Lily was moaning and sobbing her pleasure for Dante, "Yes baby that's it, so goooood!! Fuck me baby, I need you so bad, just don't stop!"

Dante kept thrusting, tearing huge chunks of pleasure from her.

"More baby, I need more! Harder baby, harder!"

Dante grabbed her wrists and pulled her arms behind her and leaned way back, lifting her completely off the bed and holding her by her ass completely in the air, except for her shoulders bouncing against his chest. He resumed ferociously pounding into her as Lily's arms and legs flailed around helplessly in the air and her sheath bounced up and down on his cock and she screamed out continuously!

He finally pulled her down onto him as hard as he could, Lily's legs still quivering in midair as she shook and twisted. He roared, and his cock swelled inside of her, pushing Lily over the edge once again, this time joining her mate in her biggest orgasm of the night. Dante's cock erupted inside of her, filling her to overflowing while Lily shook violently in his tight grasp and screamed a primal howl as her mind splintered into a thousand pieces!

They collapsed together sideways on the bed with Dante holding a shivering Lily, whose body had been overwhelmed by it all. Spooning with her, he rubbed his hands over her skin soothingly as she slowly returned from... not from unconsciousness nor quite from insanity, but from an indescribable somewhere else. Eventually her shivering stopped, and she rolled over to face him and lie bonelessly against his chest, listening to his heartbeat and feeling his heat soaking into her comfortingly.

Lily spoke softly to him, "You were a god tonight baby, I've never seen you quite like that before. I was in complete awe of you and the things you did to me. They were like nothing I've ever felt before! You are so good to me and I love you so much, and that was truly amazing!"

Dante took a deep breath and held his Lily close, "You were my goddess, come down from Olympus to seduce me and love me and torture me tonight. You turned me on so much and drove me so crazy, that you awakened something inside me and I completely lost control. It was like I was a different person for a while there, but I've never seen you so sexy and slutty before. I'd be ashamed of myself for losing control so totally, for going so cazy, except that I knew that's what you wanted, that I had your permission. You turned me on like nothing else and drove me wild; I loved it and I love you baby! That really was incredible!"

They just lay there, enjoying the quiet and the warmth after their intense lovemaking that had left them so exhausted. They soon fell asleep with Lily in her traditional spot and dreamt of each other.

***

Please remember to vote and comment and leave feedback!

12