All Comments on 'The Sim - Custom Scenarios Pt. 01'

by justsomeguy41

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
ZZchromosomeZZchromosomealmost 6 years ago
That Was Fun

Bizarre, but fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

This was a great story and I loved the setting, I'd love to see you visit more warcraft girls for some sexy sim fun. I liked how you explored Sylvanas as more then just a fuck doll but who she was and what she was in WoW lore. Hope you do the same for other characters!

justsomeguy41justsomeguy41almost 6 years agoAuthor
More warcraft

Honestly, I wrote this story maybe more than a year ago and since then haven't written anything Warcraft related. I had the idea of a vampire/undead that didn't need to breathe and Sylvanas was just the first person I thought of. I don't play the game anymore or know the new major characters, I doubt I'll write more about any specific Warcraft girl.

Having said that, I had an idea about elves, orcs and succubi recently that I'll probably write.

spoum3spoum3over 5 years ago
Never thought undead could be so hot

I love how you took advantage of the undead state for no-gag violent throat fuck. This is so hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjustsomeguy41@justsomeguy41
I write stuff sometimes when I feel like it and have nothing better to do. Also I put stuff on CHYOA that I don't put on here sometimes.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES