The Sim - Custom Scenarios Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I open my mouth and say, "Wou-" but before I can finish the word, she places her hand over my mouth and simply tells me to be quiet while she resumes fucking herself on my meat. Eventually Sylvanas starts sliding entirely off my cock again, but this time reaches back and uses her hand as a guide so I can slide back in without fail, she seems to enjoy fucking like this as much as I do and begins almost exclusively doing it to herself. She pulls herself entirely off me, only to slam back right back down to the base again and again. Incredibly her asshole remains tight throughout all this abuse and refuses to gape, I always feel the squeezing ring of her anus tightly hug my cock and slide over the ridge of the head no matter how fast Sylvanas bounces.

After long minutes of keeping this up, she goes back to stirring her guts, but uses her hands to do it this time. Pulling back from my face, Sylvanas cranes her head down to get a look at her own asshole being pounded. Grabbing my cock by the middle, she stirs it around inside her asshole, stretching the skin further and pulling it to each side as she stirs. She pulls my cock hard against her asshole, towards her pussy, stretching the skin dangerously until the tension is too much and her asshole rubber bands over the head of my cock. I notice Sylvanas seems to shiver and sigh when it does. She starts doing this to herself again and again, so much I'm almost worried she's going to hurt herself. I can't believe this is the level of abuse she needs to get off. Watching her ravage herself is too much and I'm close to cumming again even so soon after the last round. I tell her as much and she replies only that I need to hold on a little longer.

She starts alternating between this, the stirring and the whole length bounces while I desperately try not to cum. After another few minutes of this, she finally seems to reach a crescendo and spasms while violently stirring my cock around inside her asshole, she grinds out a forceful command to 'cum now' as she does. Being desperate to cum myself, I let loose easily, spraying her asshole with my cum and coating her bruised and raw flesh while she collapses onto my chest. I continue shooting my load up her asshole as she gently slides her down onto my pole one last time as she lay on me. My new cock seems to be able to cum more than usual because even after a dozen spurts, I don't stop. No wonder she was surprised by this before, I'm pouring maybe a double shot or more of cum deep into her, she doesn't comment on it though, she just lays on me contently as I fill her with my cum.

After finishing, we lay in bed for a while to rest. Sylvanas eventually is the first to talk and she's practically purring when she does, "I... climaxed. I cannot believe I actually climaxed. I've not felt release like that since life."

"You enjoyed yourself Your Highness?"

"Yes... Yes I did, for the first time, in a very long time. I think I will deeply enjoy my obligations to this treaty... You know, hope is not something that occupies me often, but I do now find myself hoping the Alliance leadership is as fond as you are of anal, I hope they vigorously come to take what my asshole has to offer and refrain from the other holes." Pausing for a moment to think, she adds, "Though perhaps it would be better not to chance things. Perhaps it would be better to guide them to the correct choice. Perhaps I will dress to enunciate the right assets." Sylvanas then frowns, "Yet I and my kind no longer understand the desires of mortals. I know not what stirs men. Representative, I should like your assistance with this, to guide my crafters on how best to evoke the right sentiments."

Interested in where things are going I reply easily, "I would be happy to Lady Sylvanas."

"Mmmm, good." Suddenly, a mischievous glimmer appears in her eyes, she then quickly adds, "In fact Representative, I should like to propose a slight amendment to the treaty terms. A small simple change is all, I doubt any will object to it. I propose my asshole be made available to any and all from both Alliance and Horde."

"Just the asshole my Lady? Nothing more?"

"Yes, as I intend for this to be something more for my own enjoyment. I will still fulfill my obligations to the leadership of course; this will just be something extra."

"I see, well, I too don't imagine any will oppose it, it will be easy an easy amendment to add."

Nodding to herself, Sylvanas begins to rise up off me, partly pulling off my cock but I quickly raise my hands up to her shoulders to stop her from rising off entirely.

"A moment Your Highness, if I could make a request? The semen in your asshole, would you kindly drink it for me?"

Giving me a playful look she replies, "Hmmm, how novel. I've enjoyed this meeting much Representative, I would gladly return the favor." Looking around, Sylvanas spots a crystal goblet on a bedside table. She carefully slides off my now limp cock but the moment she does, I see her clench her ass hard and cover her hole with a hand. Grabbing the cup off the table, she positions it under her asshole and relaxes. A small flood of cum leaks from her ass into the goblet, it really is almost a double shot. When the leaking stops, Sylvanas reaches her two middle fingers in down to the third knuckle and starts fingering her asshole a little, which coaxes out yet more cum which slides down her fingers, down the back of her hand and into her palm. She spends half a minute, aggressively finger banging her asshole, first with two, then three fingers, partly to get out what cum is left, and partly because I think she just enjoys it. This is my first proper look at her asshole after the abuse it took and it's startling how good it looks. I'd figured there'd be visible signs of damage; puckered, red flesh, or a gaping hole that refused to close but instead it looks perfectly fine and even tight, like she hadn't just spent more than an hour doing her absolute best to destroy her own asshole with a 10 inch cock. She looks like she'd be completely able and willing to take more punishment if you could even call it that. I guess I have her undead and elven physiology to thank for that.

She finally stops and pulls her fingers out of her cum soaked asshole, her fingers and hand are sticky with the mess. With the cum filled goblet in one hand, she brings her drenched hand towards her mouth and starts licking and sucking the cum off it, making eye contact all the while and putting on something of a show for my benefit. With her hand clean, she turns her attention to the goblet. Without hesitating she simply brings it to her pale blue lips and tilts her head back, draining it quickly. I watch the cum disappear into her mouth and her throat swallow again and again as she drinks it down. Finished, she sets the cup down and looks at me, telling me, "Was that what you wanted to see?"

"Yes, yes that was perfect."

Smiling for the first time she replies, "Well I'm glad I could be of service. This was a most rewarding diplomatic mission. I look forward to travelling to Dalaran to finalize and sign the treaty, and especially toward meeting the Alliance leadership."

"I can only imagine."

~~~ Epilogue

As agreed, I helped the craftsmen of Undercity design a wardrobe for Sylvanas to help emphasize the right things as well giving her some etiquette lessons on how to stir desire which she's followed with impressive enthusiasm. I followed her to Dalaran where the treaty signing and final negotiations would take place.

I waited in a circular meeting room with various staff as the Horde and Alliance leadership gathered together. This would be the first time many of them would see the changes in Lady Sylvanas. She entered the room dressed in her new 'armor'. This was much the same as before only except the leg plate was missing the entire section covering her ass. Despite being undead, the rot had not affected Sylvanas as it had other forsaken, her ass still looked juicy and soft and would surprisingly be warm to the touch thanks to a few warming enchantments. And instead of undergarments, underneath the plate she wore a chastity belt, metal around the waist but leather down the middle. The leather portion covered much of the front but was thinner at the back. The front portion held a dildo with cooling enchantments that chilled Sylvanas' pussy while the back portion had a circular opening right over the entrance of her asshole which was itself plugged with an archaic metal buttplug. This one enchanted with even more warming to keep her asshole invitingly warm. And if that wasn't enough, lettering was inscribed on the metal portion of the belt reading, 'Queen of Anal'. It was my intent the message be as clear as possible.

Seeing her from the front, little looked different but the guards and staff behind her got an eyeful and their discipline visibly broke, confusing the Alliance leadership in front of Sylvanas. The negotiations began and continued normally until Sylvanas quickly derailed things and broke everyone's concentration when she shifted her sitting position. Instead of sitting normally, she sat on her chair with her feet up on the armrests, giving the assembled leadership their first look. She began casually playing with the buttplug in her ass, moving and tugging at it, eventually pulling it entirely out to pop into her mouth. The wide base stretched her asshole open every time she pulled it out which briefly made her gape, something she seductively showed off by pulling it open further with her fingers while she sucked on the buttplug. During her etiquette lessons Sylvanas opined that dildos and buttplugs gave her little pleasure the way flesh did and found the theatrics quite dull actually, but if that's what the mortals liked that's what she would give them.

Soon enough, she had what she wanted, the negotiations broke down quickly as no one could truly focus. Instead, they were taking part in Sylvanas' demonstration of the treaty terms. Soon enough, the entire leadership and various high officials were taking turns pounding her out asshole. The "demonstrations" dragged on for days, rarely was there a moment where Syvanas' ass was left empty. She even had no difficulty taking the ridiculously sized Worgen, Draenei, Orcs and even Tauren despite how viciously the Worgen and Orcs seemed to use her. They seemed to take delight in trying to find if she had limits, which she did not. If anything, she seemed to enjoy them the most. And as I taught her, every time someone shot a load up her ass, she would either drink it herself or have one of her dark rangers do it, they would dutifully lap away at her asshole until it was clean again for the next in line. In the moments where the leadership was spent, Sylvanas invited over the various guards from the assembled races. No matter how brutally she was sodomized or how long, she never seemed satisfied and incredibly her asshole never looked worn out, always remaining in the same condition no matter what. The treaty ended up being signed eventually easily and Sylvanas' amendment was approved with no debate.

As a result of the treaty, Sylvanas' Rangers became exceptionally popular throughout the land, the peasantry and commoners everywhere welcoming them eagerly now, many cities and villages actually pleading for more Ranger patrols to pass their way. Understandable since even a single Ranger, with their undead resilience and endurance, could satisfy whatever desires an entire village or small city had, regardless of how many dozens or even hundreds took turns using their mouths, pussies or asses. The Rangers themselves for their part weren't emotionless participants either, like their Queen; they too found new pleasure with their new duties and happily obliged all, managing to singlehandedly change public opinion in the Alliance of the Forsaken.

12