All Comments on 'The Sins of the Fathers Ch. 20'

by Fatherlyneed

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Scorching hot chapter - Can't wait 'til Friday!

After reading the last few chapters I began to wonder if Nicole really did want her Dad, or lost interest in him along the way and actually somewhere in her subconscious wanted her Uncle Spencer instead, especially when she asked Jack to buy her a black dildo (in her mind saying it was for MacKenzie). So this chapter proved me wrong!!! There was definite heat there between Nicole and Spencer but nothing more than sex between the two of them. It seems nothing has changed between them in terms of their relationship and she still loves him the same. Perhaps she needed to confirm to herself in some way whether she really wants Jack or not and she got her answer...big fat YES!

The detail you put into the sex scene is fantastic! I love the way you intermingle/mesh the thoughts they're having along the way with the dialogue between then and with what they're physically doing to/for/with one another. It's very hard to do that and other writers struggle to get that across but you have this down to a fine art and do it superbly. I feel I know each of the characters well because you're writing from all thief points of view, not just from one person who is assuming what the other is thinking. I like that as a reader I get the opportunity/ privilege to be in all their minds at once!!!

I'm interested in seeing what MacKenzie will get up to next. I'm not so keen on her as I think she's just a little selfish with what she's doing. It seems whether knowingly or unknowingly, pre-meditated or not she's put a stop to Spencer and Tammy's relationship and Nicole and Jack. I know it was what Spencer said to Tammy which is why she's not seeing him at the moment but Tammy's not there and MacKenzie can play/tease Spencer all she wants. She seems to be the type of girl who wants what she wants when she wants it and has cleared the way for herself to have whomever she wants - I mean what was with her slapping Nicole at the cinema??? A little revenge for Nicole getting close to her Dad??? MacKenzie knows Nicole's crazy about her and using it to her full advantage. I'm curious to know why she let Nicole have sex with her Dad, is it just to enforce her control/power over Nicole? Does Nicole now owe her one and is she going to seduce Jack right in front of Nicole and have her first time with him BEFORE Nicole maybe just to see if she'll get jealous of her Dad with MacKenzie kind of like a test to see who Nicole loves more, MacKenzie or her Dad? Wow I just went off on a tangent there!

I've enjoyed getting to know Spencer more in this Chapter and cannot wait until Friday for your next instalment :)

nightshadownightshadowover 7 years ago
A process of degrees...

Thoroughly enjoyable. It comes EVER so close to incest, but it's still just barely missing the mark. Which, I have to admit, is driving me bonkers. I know this is all part of the build-up and geared to increase the anticipation, but I feel like that hamster in Disney's "Bolt", hopping around in his plastic ball and shouting "LET IT BEGIN!"

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 7 years ago
I love this story

I'm gonna hate when it ends... I just know it.

Thank you!

FatherlyneedFatherlyneedover 7 years agoAuthor
From the Writer

Hey all, a heads up. I misspoke when I said Friday. It should read next Friday. Cause: The post went up faster than I had anticipated. I try to have them break Thursday or Friday. This one popped up on Wednesday. My bad ... forgiveness please and more comments. Feedback is very welcome and wanted at this point in the process.

Please do not despair at the delay.

1Direwolf1Direwolfover 7 years ago
love it but...

I love it but i wish Jack had been the one to deflower Nikki. When Nikki wanted the light out I thought that she and Mac were going to switch places somehow. So, now is it Mac and Jacks turn?

peebeeandrollopeebeeandrolloover 7 years ago
Enjoy

Still enjoying the story and hoping for more than 29 chapters.

I'd love for Nicky to get with Jack, then with Jack and her mum

Prolonged_Debut10Prolonged_Debut10over 7 years ago
Curveball

I didn't see the double teaming of the mother coming. It wasn't part of the story up until this point, and I thought the divorce was because she became a lesbian. The deflowering seen was done well, but if he was as big and she has small as presented, the police would have been called by the people across the street with the dog. A few things are coming into conflict with one another, and while he is thinking while having sex with her it becomes even more confusing. He knows he's having sex with an unprotected version who is his best friend's daughter, and he refuses to pull out. Dumb, extremely dumb!

FatherlyneedFatherlyneedover 7 years agoAuthor
For Prolonged_debut

Chapter 4 was entirely devoted to the relationship between Jennifer, Jack, and Spencer all those years ago. It was published in thr Interracial Stories section of Literotica. It is the highest rated story in the series so far.

Spencer did pull out ... After first shot ... Next chapter sorts a lot of this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
2 things

2 things i need to point out that honestly ruins part of this chapter and turns it while very hot in the end (for me) into your run of the mill stereo typical interacial story

1, the part where jack almost does the deed with Nikki, considering she is made out to be this very obsessive daughter you would think that part would have made more of an impact, instead it feels like your daily average occurance between them

2, When during the act with Spencer nikki thinks "you waited to long" no, again, Mac cockblocked them

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Mischievous

These two girls are determined to push their dads to the brink I have read chpts. 18 19 and 20 three times and each time is as good as the first and I am looking forward to the next chpts. to see which of the fathers cracks first.

SheHasWingsSheHasWingsover 7 years ago
I hate to be pedantic but

The bit about Spencer's cock opening Nikki's cervix and splashing the walls of her uterus... That's just not how the female body works. The cervix does not spontaneously open during sex. Look it up.

FatherlyneedFatherlyneedover 7 years agoAuthor
The Uterus

Valid comment.

I am using a convention common in Japanese Manga and Hentai comics.

I do know the anatomy of the cervix and uterus. I was attempting to evoke the erotic imagination as a feeling.

Much of incest erotica describes the morally, emotionally, and legally impossible. The small leap of imagination needed to accept the physically impossible but erotically imaginable seems a small stretch (no pun intended).

Great comment though!

CharismataCharismataover 7 years ago
I'm in love

With every character and with the story. I want to live here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This is the best story of the series

Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Cervix

The cervix can take hours or days to dilate to several inches. The 'feeling' of entering/popping open the cervix is actually when a very long cock pops pass the cervix into one of the grooves alongside/kind of behind the cervix, but still in the vagina.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Oh my god

This is hot.

mydaddywasadollarmydaddywasadollaralmost 2 years ago

Just not Feeling it anymore. I’ll give it one more chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous