The Sins of the Fathers Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Obeying, Nikki reached down and took the shaft and swept the head back and forth like a brush across the lips of her sex, opening and wetting them with the precum coating the head of Spencer's cock. Then she used her hand to line the shaft up, bringing the head into contact with her pussy lips.

God, I love watching a girl line it up for me. I love seeing them put it, just where they think it should go.

She felt him place a strong firm hand on her hip to hold her against his invading cock. She felt the head split her lips open. She closed her eyes. In Nikki's mind, it was her father. She was back in the bedroom of their home in the dark with Jack between her legs. MacKenzie hadn't found them yet. Jack was, finally, touching her sexually for the first time ever. Her sex went sopping wet. The head of his cock moved easily into her waiting pussy.

"God, you're fucking wet."

"Father, I'm scared."

In the dark, Spencer quietly reassured her, "Don't be, Nicole. I'm gonna open you up gently. I know how young, inexperienced, and small you are."

"Don't hurt me, Daddy!" Don't hurt me, Uncle Spencer!

"I'd never hurt you, Nicole. You're tiny there. I'm not. Your mamma's small there, too. And, I didn't hurt her." Spencer presented her with a choice. "Do you want me to fuck you like a daughter or like my best friend's wife? It's kinda two different approaches, you know."

"How's it different?"

"Jennifer wanted to know what it was like to be 'blacked'. She got bred! Hard. Deep. She was my best friend's 'woman' and I bred her while he watched. Then, we both bred her together. Both cocks in her side-by-side at the same time." Sorry, Nicole, but you asked.

"And a daughter is different?"

He thought back to his talk with MacKenzie. That memory was hot and fresh in his mind. Spencer had to laugh. You're fucking delightful, Nikki. "Yes, a daughter's definitely different."

He could see the wheels turning, weighing the pros and cons of each type of fucking. When she looked up, she'd decided.

"I want you to fuck me like you would, if I was MacKenzie. I want to know what you would have done with her, if you could have."

"I'm gonna fuck you like a father fucks his daughter. I'll be gentle, but you're never going to forget this night." And I suspect, neither will I. "Are you ready, little girl?"

Nicole moaned. "Yes, Father."

Spencer speared her in one long thrust, taking Nicole's virginity. A godfather's right? He entered her like he'd have entered MacKenzie, if he'd let himself. A father's right?

"Oh My God, it's too big for me!" Her hands pushed futilely against his chest. He thought he actually heard her cry out in pain. He took her face in his hands, cradling it. He kissed her softly and said, "Shhhh, Nikki, it's just part of the experience. It's a part of the first time for every girl."

She tried to pull back under him, pushing with her feet and lifting her ass trying to slide out from under her uncle. He held her firmly, kept his cock seated deep in her. "Don't pull back. Let it stretch you, little one. It will stop hurting. I promise. From here on, it's all pleasure. But, you have to let your kitty get used to having a cock in it."

Spencer saw small tears in the corner of her eyes. He kissed one tear away and then another. Then he kissed her nose. He began to move in very small strokes. Never pulling back more than an inch or so. She was wet enough, just small. The wetness increased. She tried to look away.

"No, look at me. Let me see your eyes."

She did, there were still small tears. He held his hips still; then, surged gently, fully seating his cock again. Closing her eyes, her head and neck arched back beautifully into her pillow. She chewed on her lower lip. This time, the whimper was different. Oh God!

He pulled back an inch, kissed her neck and seated his cock again. Once fully seated, he held it and squeezed the muscles that made it flex. Her whimper became a little moan. He whispered into her ear, "Better?"

She turned her head to the side but he saw her nod. He pushed firmly and flexed his shaft again. This time it was a definite moan. "See, pleasure not pain."

He felt her hands slip down and grab both his ass-cheeks. She pulled gently. This time, when he seated himself, she made the cutest little grunt. She pulled again, a bit harder. Another little grunt.

"Good, huh?"

She nodded and smiled. Oh my God, this is good!

Down the hall, MacKenzie heard Nikki's cry of pain. She made out the words, 'it's too big for me!' She started to get out of her bed, but decided to let it be. My dad won't hurt her. He's just big down there. I'm not gonna make the same mistake again. She wants this. I'm not going in there.

"Haven't you been with anyone, Nicole?" Spencer asked. "Jesus, Nikki, you really haven't been have you? How's that fucking possible?"

She shook her head, No, not really. Almost, but no!

"Why not? You're beautiful; you were made to take the meat, Nicole."

"I was waiting, Father." I've waited all my life for you. There's never been anyone else.

He reared back, halting his thrust, his cock with its head just inside her pussy lips.

"Waiting for what?" He slammed it back into her. He couldn't get the whole shaft in; but, his balls, definitely swung up against her ass, slapping wetly. Then, they hung heavily against the inside of her thigh. He loved the sound of wet balls, slapping an innocent ass. This time Nicole grunted. Another sound he liked.

"God, you're fucking big!" she gasped. When he shafted her again, it knocked the breath right out of her small lungs in a grunt. It was like being punched in the stomach, but with a difference. It felt good somehow—carnal, powerful and raw.

"Waiting for what, Nicole?!" he persisted, grinding his sex against hers. Spencer twisted his hips side- to-side, his cock acting like a stirring stick. The thrust of his shaft, plunging its head against the walls of her vagina, drove her wild. Hot, romantic, hungry. Now her moans were pleading, the undisguised lust of a teenage girl.

"For you, Father. Oh, God... I was waiting for you to come to my room. I always thought ... that you would ... that, one night, you actually might."

"And then what?" He pulled back, so that the head of his cock hovered just outside the lips of her pussy. He felt her hips arch to pursue it; but, he taunted her, refusing to let it enter her again. Her senses aflame, she almost sobbed with longing. She wanted ... she needed cock!

"I was waiting for you to come to my room," she admitted, "To climb into my bed and fuck me."

"Just like this?" Spencer slammed back into her, forcing her sex open as she took him almost to the hilt again.

"No!" she squealed sharply as he bottomed out.

She lay there under him, panting heavily. "I always thought you'd just climb on top of me, hold my hands above my head, and take what you needed.," she told him. "I wasn't sure you'd even ask me first."

"Oh, you did?" Jesus, Nicole, you're a hot, sweet, little fuck. You're fucking innocent! But, you sure- as-hell don't lack an erotic imagination. You look so fucking sweet to have such a naughty mind.

"Yeah." She smiled.

Spencer untangled himself from her legs. Kneeling between her knees, he reached down and pulled her

up onto his thighs. His erect cock thrust out and up above her open sex; he took her legs in his hands. "Spread your legs, Nicole."

He let her open her legs. Taking his erection in his hand, he gently opened her sex with one hand and, using the other, he rubbed his hard cock up and down her slit. Opening and sliding across her opening, he gently slapped it against her clit.

Nicole's mind reeled, Oh My God, that's just how my dad did it! Uncle Spencer really does know what my dad's like in bed.

Spencer commanded, "Wider, like you would for Jack."

Like I did for Daddy, you mean! Nicole spread her legs wide.

She drew a fevered breath in surprise as Spencer simply reached down with his two hands and placed them around her waist just above her hips. He was kneeling with her legs laying over his. He pulled her hips up off the bed and onto his knees, spreading her legs wide as the head of his cock found the wet, well-fingered, well-kissed, narrow and hot entrance to her sex. His stiff shaft throbbed, the veins standing painfully up as her swollen vulvae stretched tightly around his cock-head. It split her labia, tugging them gently inward as he started forward.

Spencer pushed the knob against her opening as he came up onto his extended arms, forcing her legs onto his shoulders. Only his cock-head was in; and it was wetly locked in-place between the lips of her vulva. He was ready. He drove downward, forcing the air from her lungs. He impaled her.

The headboard of the bed slammed into the wall solidly. MacKenzie could hear it down the hall in her room. Then, again and again as her father picked up the pace. That's my Daddy.

"Like this, Nicole?" he demanded, his grunting louder than the slapping sounds their bellies made.

"Yes, Father," she whimpered repeatedly. Oh My God, Yes! Just like that, Uncle Spencer! He was going to fuck me just like this. I know he was.

"I'm gonna feed you the fucking meat, Nicole." Spencer lowered himself onto her again. His ass flexed as he drove his cock in, drilling deeply. He felt his balls rest against her, then he pulled almost all the way back. He dropped again. Spearing her over and over.

All they could hear was the sound of his balls, slapping against her ass forcefully; that and her little girl grunts as he sunk his cock to the hilt.

He lifted up off her. Skin-to-skin, they only touched at his cock, her pussy, and the back of her legs over his arms. Just his cock-head was in her.

"Reach down and feel that dark meat, baby."

Nicole reached between them, placing her hand on the shaft of his cock. It was rock hard. She could feel his pulse, his heartbeat with each throb of his cock.

"Feel my balls, Nicole. Feel how full those fuckers are!" God, your little hand around it makes me want to bust a nut.

Her fingers found his balls and gingerly lifted them. Heavy! That means they're full. What did MacKenzie say Jack called it that night in the bathroom? 'Baby batter, cream, spunk, cum... nut butter. The stuff that makes baby girls'.

"Nicole, my balls are full, because I waited so long. I should have done this a long time ago. God damn, Nicole, my nuts are so full they feel like they're going to bust." You gonna drain my nuts for me, Nicole? You think you're woman enough to do that now?

"You can cum in me, Father." I want you to!

Remembering Jack and Jennifer, Spencer's growing lust overrode his rational mind. He raised his voice so that even his daughter down the hall probably heard his next words, "I'm not just going to cum inside you, Nicole. I'm gonna bust a nut so deep in you, you'll never forget the feeling. I'm going to own that little pussy, just like I owned your mamma's pussy." I am gonna breed you. I'm going to breed my own goddaughter.

Well, there's one secret Nikki won't have to tell me. MacKenzie blushed as she heard her father's voice roaring, 'I'm gonna own that little pussy, like I owned your mamma's pussy'.

Spencer dropped suddenly, sheathing himself in her. Nicole squealed loudly, passionately; and, her pussy stretched full, still clutching at him.

"That's right, little girl, milk that fucker. Show me you want it. Beg for that seed." Use that little pussy to suck the cum right up out of my big black balls.

Wantonly, her body obeyed; her steaming pussy assaulted his cock mercilessly. It was like being chewed-on, but without the teeth; and, its intensity overwhelmed him. Almost out of control, Spencer began stroking in and out again. That heavy slapping noise filled the bedroom as his balls swung with each stroke up against her ass.

His strokes came harder--fast, long, and deep. He'd pull all the way out of her and slam it back in to the hilt before her pussy lips had time to close. It felt violent, aggressive, needy; it was all of that and more. It was savage. Primal!

"Oh My God! Yeah, fucking give it to me!" she grunted under his onslaught. "Think about all those nights you could've come to my room. All the nights you could've done this to me. I begged you to come do this to me." But you waited too long, Daddy!

Spencer listened as she bared her soul to him. Jesus Lord, she's getting into it. Nikki's a daddy's girl. She loves her dad. She wants her dad. Shit, this little girl really does want to fuck her daddy! Spencer decided maybe Jack was a fucking saint, after all. Then he remembered all the times Spencer had spent the night drilling Jennifer with him and smiled again. No, not a saint, just a good dad. Or, at least, trying to be one.

Spencer reveled in Nicole's pussy clutching his cock as it withdrew, only to resist its entry as it returned. She had to have the hottest pussy he'd ever been inside. It's not the best-trained little pussy I've ever felt; those honors might just go to Tammy. But, Nicole, your sex is like a freaking furnace. I feel like my gun-metal black cold-rolled shaft of steel is being fed into a foundry furnace. Fucking hot!

Nikki's hips began to roll each time he seated himself. She was rolling up onto his cock as he ended the stroke. She was taking it all and begging for a little bit more with that little hip-roll.

"Nicole, would you really fuck your dad like this? Would you really let Jack seed that little cock-gobbler of yours?" Spencer clenched his teeth and closed his eyes, trying to fight off the urge to let loose.

She didn't answer. Or, maybe she did. She moaned, reached up and wrapped her arms around his neck, and kissed Spencer so hard, he almost forgot to thrust. As they kissed. her pussy kept reaching up for his cock--milking it--closing tightly around it as it withdrew. It's like fucking a milking machine.

"God Almighty! You're one hot, wet, snug little fuck, Nicole."

She panted, but her hips never stopped pumping. "Am I?" If only you really were my dad!

"You fuck like a little girl, begging her father for her first load of cum!" Christ, the way you're working my nuts, you're making baby batter. Nicole, do you even know what you're asking me to do to you?

"I am begging for it, Father!" She wrapped her arms around him tight, moving just her pint-sized hips and the hot, tight sleeve of her sex up and down his length.

Once more, Spencer groaned and fully seated himself against her sex. She felt the head of his cock bump her cervix. She jumped a little, surprised at the unexpected touch, deep inside her. He's stretching me there, inside.

"What did you just do, Uncle Spencer?"

"The head of my dick touched the mouth of your little baby-catcher. My big fucking black-knob touched the pink little mouth of your cervix." God damn almighty! I never thought I would get this deep in you, 'daughter'.

"That's deep, huh?" You're not as big around as my dad, Uncle Spencer, but you're way longer. Jesus, where's it all going? Does my tummy bulge every time you're all the way in?

He bumped it again; he pushed against it. Knock, knock! Open up, little girl, for your Uncle Spencer.

She shuddered. "What are you trying to do?" I can feel the head; it wants in.

"I'm trying to put these seeds, where they'll do the most good, Nicole." Plant the seeds deep!

"Is my dad really like this, Uncle Spence?"

Spencer nodded his head, his mouth next to her ear. When he spoke his voice was gruff with need, "Your dad likes to fuck a woman deep. I mean deep. His meat is bigger around than mine. But, he's not as long as I am. I'm maybe two inches longer. You're feeling me touch the mouth to your womb. With your dad between your legs, you'd have the head inside of you all the way. The head of his cock would touch just the opening to your baby-catcher, too. You'd be full; you'd be stretched. Really stretched, 'cause he's thick at the base. But, if I put it all the way in you, I'll have it past the mouth of your little cervix a full two inches. That little cervix of yours would be pried open and stretched tight around me just waiting for the seed."

"Oh my God, Uncle Spencer." He felt her wet again as she came. He felt her tighten around him.

Spencer whispered in a guttural grunt as he fed her the cock. He paused with a deep thrust each time he haltingly uttered the words, "Your mom said when I came ... that she felt shots of my cum hit the walls of her uterus ... felt each shot splash against her ... said my cum was white hot ... said the heat of each shot was the last thing she felt ... before she passed out." Christ, girl, you're making me forget who the fuck I am. All I can think about is fucking the living shit out of you!

Down the hall, a daughter listened. She heard the muffled voices. Heard the need. Heard the bed hitting the wall. Her hand moved between her legs. She touched herself, trying to imagine what they were doing.

Nicole hung on by a thread as Spencer whispered into her ear. Her breathing was ragged. Her breasts tipped in steel as the hairs of his dark muscular chest rubbed back and forth across them with every thrust. Her pussy was a cauldron of need. Her ass flexed as she reached for his cock over and over, sucking it into her. She was hell-bent on drawing that seed from him.

"You promised to show me what fucking my dad would be like. Do it!" Breed me!

"Like he would? Or, like I did to Jennifer?" Do you have any idea of how naughty what you're asking for is?

"Like you did my mom. Show me what she was curious about." Breed me, Uncle Spencer. I want you to.

"Well, then get ready Nicole. Uncle Spencer is gonna pump a black baby in that cute little tummy of yours. Yes, by God, I am."

No, by God, you're not! This sex is amazing, but am I really going to impregnate my goddaughter? Teaching a girl is one thing. Opening her up is one thing. Banging her so hard, she never forgets her first time is one thing. But, deliberately impregnating her is another. Is that what I intended when we started this night? Hell no, it's not!

He fucked her harder, drilling into her and holding it deep. He felt it throb. She felt it flex and throb. They both felt it swell. She began to pant, again.

She wrapped her arms tighter around his neck and used her pussy to squeeze him. He held her impaled against the mattress, she bit his neck. "You really want to shoot inside me, don't you?"

He nodded his head, just like he knew Jack would nod--knowing they were damned for their needs. The sins of the fathers!

"Do it!"

"Protection!" He almost didn't get the whole word out. He tried to pull back.

"Fuck protection. You're not walking down the hallway to get protection and leave me here empty." Oh no, you don't. I want you to make me feel it.

"Jesus, Nicole ... I ... we should...." He pulled his hips back from Nicole's pussy.

Her hands came down, grabbing him by both ass-cheeks and pulling him back into her. She held on tight as she drove her fingernails into his ass. Spurring him, urging his thrust. Make me feel it!

"Fuck me, like he would. He doesn't use protection does he? He wouldn't use protection with me, would he? Did you use it with Jennifer?" He didn't have protection on, when he started to put it in me and MacKenzie stopped us.

Spencer shook his head, No. "But you don't understand; Jack doesn't need protection. God Almighty, you've got to let me pull out!"