The Sins of the Fathers Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His head went back and she lifted her hips to meet him. She wrapped herself around him, his cock soaking in her heat. They could both feel the head against the opening of her cervix. Her mom had been right. When Spencer finally came, it was a white hot-lance of molten black seed.

"Oh my God, you're shooting. The seed is hot. So, hot!" Then Nicole Grant did what her mother had done so many years before. She fainted in the darkened room, in the same bed, beneath the very same man.

In the darkest places of her mind, it was Jack filling her again and again. Each pulse was her dad consummating some primal ritual. In the dark, she could imagine anything she wanted; so, she envisioned her own father and he had his cock a full two inches deeper inside her.

I can actually feel it!

As she went limp in his arms, Spencer regained at least a portion of his sanity. He ripped his cock from her pussy as he clamped down on it with his fist, stopping the flow of cum. It took every bit of his willpower to point the head of his cock at her sex. He painted it with semen. It filled her open vulvae, ran down her leg, and puddled under her ass. He almost fell across her shoulder face-down as his cock lurched once more against the outside of her leg.

It felt like he released a gallon of seed. He knew that was physically impossible; but, he came and came.

Nicole's eyes fluttered open. It took her a second to remember where she was. Olivia Nicole kissed her Uncle Spencer. She looked at him. Her eyes held him; in them, there was nothing but trust.

"Uncle Spencer, I...."

He kissed her gently, putting a finger to her lips to stop the confession. "I know, Nicole. Your secret is safe with me. But, I do know." I may actually know something about you, even your dad doesn't know. Maybe something MacKenzie doesn't know.

Spencer glanced down, seeing the cum leak from her obscenely-stretched pussy. He shivered as he saw a small rivulet, running down her inner thigh.

He rolled off his petite, white goddaughter. She lay next to him him with her head against his chest. She cried; the tears wouldn't stop. They were the gentle, hot, salty tears of a girl on her first night. Spencer held her, knowing she wasn't hurt or sad. They weren't those kind of tears. They were the kind of tears a daughter might cry on her dad's shoulder after. After what? After she was bred, the first time?

Nicole had conjured a kind of magic. It was a primitive secret, hidden deep within the caverns of the soul. She had fucked her dad in some mystical way. In the darkness of this night, her dad had come to her. The memory was all shadow and desire; but, her pussy was tired, swollen, raw, and sated. It was also covered in cum; and, she blushed as she felt a small trickle from her pussy-lips slipping down her leg.

Quickly, she drifted into sleep against his chest. He felt her breathing return to normal. He knew she was asleep; but Spencer couldn't sleep. Jack is gonna kill me if he ever figures this out. Especially if he ever figures out just how much she wanted her first time to be him. Jesus! Why can't fathers and daughters just talk with each other?

An hour or so later, he felt her stir. She lifted her head and gently freed herself from his arms. He closed his eyes as she leaned over him and lightly kissed his lips. As soft as a butterfly lighting on his hand, he couldn't even be sure the feeling was real with his eyes closed.

"I love you," she said quietly into the darkness, "I wish you hadn't waited so long!" Then she leaned in to Spencer's face and whispered into his ear, "I love you too, Uncle Spencer." Why wasn't my dad my first? This is all so confused. Everything is both wonderful and fucked!

He smiled as he heard her sleepily padding down the hall to MacKenzie's room.

It was almost 4 a.m. when she returned to bed with MacKenzie. Mac held the covers back and let Nicole climb into her arms. Then, she covered them both. At first, neither said a word.

Nicole sheltered in the solace of MacKenzie's arms. Jesus, my family has so many secrets. Uncle Spencer and my mom. My dad and him together, taking my mom. Me and my dad. Me and Uncle Spencer. Secrets, everything interesting is a secret.

Mac held her tight. You're safe. I hope I did the right thing leaving you with him.

She whispered, "Are you okay?"

Nikki nodded into MacKenzie's neck, Yes. Then she smiled. "I think I may have fucked your dad."

"Really?! MacKenzie laughed out loud. Then, her tone got serious,"Did he hurt you?"

Head shake, No.

"I heard you scream. You guys were really loud. And. I heard the bed banging against the wall! Really hard!"

"Sorry! God, MacKenzie, your dad's dick is so big."

"I tried to tell you. It really is bigger than Jack's; but, you wouldn't listen." MacKenzie laughed softly.

Nicole started crying, her face tucked against MacKenzie's neck. Mac almost missed it, till she felt a tear run down her throat. She placed a hand in her best friend's hair, stroking Nikki's head as she cried.

"Why are you crying?" You said he didn't hurt you.

"Am I still yours?" she lifted her head to look MacKenzie in the eyes. Nikki noticed her tear, moving slowly down the brown skin of MacKenzie's neck. A point of liquid light, it glimmered. She brought her lips to the tear and took it. It was the gentlest of kisses. And as always, tears make kisses salty. Nikki tasted the tear as she burrowed into her best friend's shoulder and neck.

"Nikki, why did you ask that?"

"You gave me to him!" she whispered. You gave me away!

MacKenzie laughed, then held her tighter. "No Nikki. I gave him to you. You're mine, but not mine to give away. I love you dearly, I always will; but, we don't own each other. Sometimes, Nicole, you just don't get it. You just don't get how things work."

"Why did you let me have him?"

Mac sighed, "Because you needed to know what it would be like with a man like one of our fathers."

"Aren't you curious?"

Mac laughed softly, "Of course, I am. But, I'm sure you'll tell me everything about what it's like to be on the receiving end of a big black dick?" Then more seriously, "I didn't see him go get protection?"

Nikki sighed, "Oh My God, it was so fucking good! When your dad cums, it's white hot. I felt the shot go 'splat' inside of my pussy. He made so many baby-seeds that they're still running down my leg."

Nicole reached down and ran her fingers through the rivulet of cum that trailed down the inside of her thigh. She held it up so they both could see. As she opened her fingers, little strands of white viscous seed-filled cum stretched from finger to finger. The rest ran slowly across her palm and down her wrist.

MacKenzie whistled, softly. "So, that's my dad?" Oh My God, Daddy, you didn't use protection with her?!

"Mac, Spencer called my pussy 'a little cock gobbler'!"

All MacKenzie could think was, Lawyers have such a way with words!

Half-awake is also half-asleep. There's a time, right before first light, when we all wake up and check to see if we're still alive. We stretch, yawn, take a deep breath, and very slowly open our eyes. This is the moment just before that time.

It's the moment we regret what we left undone the day before. We regret what we did not do. We wonder if we will ever get another chance. It's the moment every one of us realizes that this day may be our last. It's the moment that we understand that even the realization is irrelevant to life. Sooner or later, we know we must wake. So we each make a choice, drift back to sleep or waken to a new day with new possibilities.

Spencer could sense, through his closed eyelids, that it was getting lighter. He must have overslept. He stretched gingerly, testing his body before his morning run.

He felt heavy. His body felt heavy. I'm probably going to need a few Ibuprofen for muscle aches after last night. Jesus, do I even need a workout today?

Slowly, he flexed a leg and discovered a smaller leg across his. Then his other leg. Same problem. I've got to be dreaming. He raised his head and looked slowly around. So, it wasn't all a dream.

On one shoulder was a short-haired young black woman with yellow and green beads in her single long braid of hair. His throat closed as he felt so much of the memory. MacKenzie!

On the other shoulder was Tauriel, or at least her twin sister. Her braid was down and she, too, had a sunflower bead and a jade bead. Nicole!

Each had a hand against his chest to lay their face on. He guessed his chest hairs 'tickled'. The other hand was?

Under the blanket, his 'daughters' free hands stretched across his hip bones, holding his sleeping cock. One hand covered the head of his cock. One hand encircled his shaft. He couldn't tell which was whose.

Oh shit! This confusion is how last night got started!

He closed his eyes, laying his head back on the pillow. This is a dream and, when I open my eyes again, they will not be here.

He opened his eyes.

He closed his eyes, lowering his head a second time. I'm at the Pearly Gates and St. Peter is reviewing all my sins, including some I haven't committed yet. Even a single thought may damn me!

Nope, I'm not even gonna look. I know what this is. I'm in at the gates of Hell already, and this is the Devil's idea of the last great temptation. Please God, let them be gone.

Finally he turned his head, glancing at each shoulder. His next expression, the smile of a wise sage or simply the smile of a happy father. On second thought, I might just be the luckiest man alive.

He slowly stirred; at least, part of him was stirring. He felt his cock twitch a little, lengthening perceptibly. That I can control, all I have to do is think of something else.

Someone's hand squeezed him softly. "Are you awake, Uncle Spencer?"

Resolute, he brought his attorney's iron will to bear. Think of anything else and pretend to be asleep!

Someone's finger wiped gently across the always sensitive head of his cock. "Are you awake, Daddy?"

Don't moan, don't move, and, whatever you do, don't raise your head to look.

He felt a small wet kiss on each side of his chest. Then, one hand moved to cup his balls, while another gave him a tentative stroke.

Two young voices. "We know you're awake."

He raised his arms in surrender or, maybe, it was just to stretch, "This has to be the best wake up-- ever!"

The girls giggled. "Yeah, but we need to pee. And everyone needs a shower."

He chuckled. "Well, that didn't ruin the moment." And, oddly enough, it hadn't.

He showered first, while the girls went 'pee'. Then, the girls showered together, while he brushed his teeth. He flossed and put on deodorant. He was standing at the sink with a towel around his waist, when they finished their shower. He'd begun lathering on his shaving cream as Nikki finished drying off and left. Still dripping wet, MacKenzie slipped between him and the sink, boosting herself up onto it. All of which meant he was now trying to shave, while standing between her wet, naked open thighs.

"Let me, Daddy." She took the razor from him and carefully began to shave him. He watched her concentrate, her naked back in the mirror. More and more cream disappeared. Almost finished, she looked around and then smiled, reaching down and tugging the towel from his waist. Before he could protest, he felt her wiping his face free of the shaving cream. He also felt her legs come up and wrap around his hips, pulling him closer. Close enough that the head of his cock was lightly nudging her sex. God Almighty, you're still wet and hot there!

"Uhh...MacKenzie?!"

"Just kidding, Daddy." All you'd have to do is push, Daddy! Or, I could just pull with my legs.

"So, have you gotten all of your questions answered?" he asked, all his iron-will determination teetering on the brink of disaster.

Shrugging her shoulders, she looked up at him. "All but one." Her hips tilted slightly as she lifted her legs and tightened them around him. That tilt wiped the knob of his cock up and down her vulvae. Just a little pull!

He closed his eyes and gently rubbed his forehead. "Mac, I told you that I cannot, will not, must not." I give up. I swear to God, if you ask me one more time to fuck, I'm going to give you what you want.

Her face broke out in a grin. "No, not that, Daddy; I'm not ready yet."

"Then what's left? In God's name, what is it you think you don't know yet?"

She got down from the sink edge, took him by the hand, and crossed the bathroom. She turned him so his body faced the toilet. Standing behind him, she reached around his waist lifting his cock in her hand. "Can you pee like this, I mean with me holding you? I just want to know what it feels like when a guy pees."

"And, that's your last question?!" His cock predictably began to stiffen as he stood there with his daughter behind him. He could feel two small but prominent nipples poking into his back.

"That's my last question. I promise." MacKenzie gently rubbed her nipples back and forth on his back, then placed a kiss just under a shoulder. Mischievously, she even shook his shaft to see if he could pee.

He sighed. In the bathroom, the only sounds were those of their breathing, his piss hitting the floor beside the toilet, then the wall, and, finally, the water.

Immediately, an explosive giggle filled the room. "Hey, this is hard!"

***** Reader note: I know how tight fisted everyone is with their thoughts, here. But, I need to know how you feel at this point in the story.

As always, hover over one of the stars and decide how much you liked this offering. Rate please.