All Comments on 'The Sins of the Fathers Ch. 21'

by Fatherlyneed

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
peebeeandrollopeebeeandrolloover 7 years ago
JACK

Must admit I'm confussed. The fight was like so many involving friends of their age. The way this story has been going I'm surprised that Nicky never went over to Jack and at least blew him. Especially after the previous chapter when she asked Spencer to fuck her like Jack would.

I even feel that Mac would have at least warmed Jack up, instead Spencer was a doubley lucky man.

Hopefully the bubble bath will put things right and back on track.

I'm still not sure how 'Mum and 'Dr Sam' are going to fit in, maybe a threesome with Nichole after their chat, or even a foursome with Jack?

What I do know is this is a brillent story that I don't ever want to end, Many, many thanks to a great writer, Fatherlyneed.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 7 years ago
OMG

Another great chapter ... Man, I'm loving this story!

I must admit, though - I was kinda surprised Nikki (or Mac) didn't try to involve Jack in the morning's festivities. I'm sure there's a reason, though - and I'm not about to start second-guessing this author.

Love it - keep it up!

Prolonged_Debut10Prolonged_Debut10over 7 years ago
Furious and fast

This chapter flew by. I must admit I started looking for it after five days.. I knew you had started down a slippery slope with the last chapter, and wanted to see just how far down you went, before you were able to stop. It turns out you were unable to stop, and fell headlongInto the Salmon River, and all its turbulence, and trouble. I'm going to stop proselytizing now, and just say what everyone else has said to this point, wherever you go from here, you have my best wishes, because right now, I am completely confused, and have no idea where this story is headed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Are you going to punish Jack?

Seems that way. Having to watch. But they do need to get together. Dont try and have it just in thier heads. Its torture. They really want eachother.

KlitomaticKlitomaticover 7 years ago
Just Wow

I can't think of a series that I have enjoyed so much, and for so long a time. I had a pretty extensive experience with a 3 some involving my ex wife and a long time best friend, and you pretty much nailed it. And with the characters you have created, my fertile little brain/imagination can come up with a plethora of scenarios you could explore. Please continue using your own fertile imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Alright already.

I hate Jessica. Ditch her. Tammy is okay.

It is time for the fathers and daughters to get what they want from each other.

Surely there is no moral line left to cross.

Hurry with the next chapter!

CharismataCharismataover 7 years ago
Fuck me!

I mean it. Just fuck me. Somebody!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Cuck story.

This is just another cuck story. Jack is going to lose his daughter just like he lost his wife. I hate cuck stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
these stories suck

You really made him watch his daughter get fucked too? You're just some weird little cuck and you turned this story into garbage,

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Shit! Fuck! This series is so hot! I read this chapter at work on my lunch break and came so hard just reading it! I need to be fucked hard!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous