The Sins of the Fathers Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nikki sat quietly as Sam kissed her mom. She felt a little like an outsider. She wasn't sure how she felt about watching. It was definitely hot. She squeezed her thighs together in the warmth of the hot tub that exposed her clit to the heat and wetness of the water. She saw Dr. Sam's eyes; they were watching her. Sam was looking into the water. Nicole blushed beet red. She can see everything. Everything!

Dr. Sam teased her. "Don't get too hot. If you need to sit on the edge for a while to cool off, it's okay. You look a little flushed."

Nikki stood slowly and slid up onto the edge of the tub. Her legs slightly open, she was sitting directly across from her mom and Sam.

Samantha Green's eyes twinkled. She saw the smoothe fuzzy little beaver and smiled. Jennifer smiled, too. Her daughter was beautiful. Then, she noticed Samantha's gaze and eyes.

She worked her way around the tub seat to sit between Nikki's open legs facing her lover, effectively blocking the view.

Sam's eyes didn't stop their twinkling. She looked at Nicole sitting on the edge of the tub behind her mom. Small breasts. Puffy little nipples. Flat tummy. Then she locked eyes with Jennifer, thinking, So...kissable.

Samantha Green crossed the tub directly to Jennifer. She took her hands and reached under Nicole's thighs, then up and around them. This effectively trapped Jennifer between her daughter's legs. Next, Sam leaned in and said, "You're so kissable right now, I think I will." She kissed Nicole's mom.

Nikki was getting warmer, even out of the hot waters of the tub. She lowered her eyes and saw Samantha's red hair, fanning across her legs as she kissed Jenn. Sam's hands wrapped around her thighs, squeezing as she kissed her mom.

Like some devilish optical illusion, Samantha Green appeared to be kissing Nikki's pussy. That thought made Nikki tightened her thighs against her mom's neck, rolling her hips gently.

Jennifer felt the subtle shift in her daughter's pelvis. She felt the kiss of Nikki's sex against the back of her neck. Hot, wet, needy. She also felt Samantha's kiss. Hot, wet, needy.

Then, she thought about just what this kiss really was; Samantha Green had an exquisitely wicked sense of sexual humor. It was like she was using Jenn's mouth to kiss Nikki. At that same moment Sam's tongue found its way into Jenn's mouth, snaking in. Jenn moaned. Sam licked. Nikki squeezed. Nikki couldn't suppress a small moan of her own.

Sam leaned back, looking at Jennifer. What Jennifer needed was easy to read. She grabbed her hand, pulling her from between Nikki's legs. Nikki closed her legs, but not before Sam saw how wet she was.

"Sorry to be a bad hostess, Nicole, but I'm taking your mom to bed. Right now."

She pulled Jennifer up into a kiss, her hands cupping Jenn's ass. Jenn's hands found her neck. Oh, yeah. There's definitely tongue, Nikki thought.

"I'm gonna stay here for a while," Nikki said before sliding back into the hot water again. She wasn't sure anyone heard her. I'll be right here. If anyone cares?

They forgot their robes as Sam led Jennifer away.

Nikki sat in the tub. She was a turned-on, confused, and wet young woman, trying to catch up to what she was feeling.

A couple of minutes later, the window nearest to the hot tub lit up as Sam pulled Jennifer into the master bedroom, gently pushing her back onto a huge old, wooden fourposter-style bed. There was just the light from the bedside lamp; but, it was enough for Nikki to see the bed, her mom, and Samantha.

She couldn't bring herself to turn away as Samantha Green crawled between her mom's legs and kissed her hard right there. She saw her mom arch-up off the bed with her hands in Dr. Sam's hair.

She slid to the side of the tub closest to the window, so she could see better when Sam climbed up and straddled her mom's face, her legs wantonly open in a kiss to end all kisses. Her mom wrapped her hands around Samantha's thighs, pulling her down onto her tongue. Then, when Sam reached down and took her head in her hands and lifted it against her pussy, Jennifer reached up to cup Sam's breasts.

Nikki wasn't entirely sure, but she thought she heard Dr Samantha Green scream as she came on her mom's mouth. She saw her mom's jaw moving as she licked. She saw a tongue slip out from between the lips of Sam's sex and flick across her clit. She saw Dr. Sam clench her butt as she tried to rub across Jenn's tongue.

Nikki put her fingers to her clit. She masturbated, matching her hand movements to Dr. Sam's hips and imagining that her fingers were a tongue against her clit, like the one against Dr. Samantha Green's.

She leaned her head back, just like Dr Sam was. This is so hot, watching two women make love.

She thought about sitting on MacKenzie's face. That made her hotter. She thought about MacKenzie sitting on her face, trapping her under Mac's sex. Making her lick where Mac wanted, until Mac was finished with her mouth. Those thoughts dragged Nikki to the very edge of release. She hovered there on the edge. Oh my God, I'm so close!

Just as she lowered her head, again, Dr Samantha Green opened her eyes and glanced out the window straight into Nicole's. She hadn't even considered the possibility of Nicole watching them, but it was simply too late. Samantha Green was so close that looking into another woman's eyes sent her over the edge. She came.

Nikki saw Dr Sam see her. But, she couldn't stop. She simply detonated in the tub. She knew she was seeing a woman cum. She recognized it, the same way she remembered her dad in the darkness of the storm. She knew she hadn't been invited to watch this.

The fact that it was probably forbidden made it even hotter.

"I'll be right back. We have a little voyeur out in the hot tub," Samantha whispered into Jennifer's ear.

"What?" Jennifer managed to mumble.

"I'll take care of it. Don't worry about this. It's okay." Sam gazed hotly down at Jennifer, then kissed her slowly; when she broke the kiss, she said, "And, when I get back, I'll take care of you too."

Samantha Green slipped on a robe and walked out to the hot tub. She found Nikki facing away from the window, trying to sink into the water. The steam in the cold air almost obscured her. Almost!

She knelt down behind Nicole.

"Nicole, it is okay. It's natural. You want to know; and, the need to know is insatiable. Desire for knowledge is insatiable. Desire is insatiable. You're on fire from what you see, and what you want to see. Nicole, look at me."

Nikki turned; Sam looked her straight in the eyes. "Nicole, you can't watch this. You're right, it's an incredible turn-on for everyone. But, I can't 'display' or 'show' or 'let you watch' her." She pointed to Jennifer, lying on the bed naked. "Not like this."

"Any other woman, maybe, we could. But, not your mom. Think about what you've read."

She reached over and took Nikki's chin in her fingers, tilting Nikki up for a kiss. "You're stunningly beautiful, incredibly sexual, and utterly desirable. Now go to bed. For the sake of us all, go to bed."

She helped Nikki from the tub, pulling her up into her arms. She turned with Nikki towards the lit window. And she whispered into Nikki's ear, "But, it is okay to think about what we're going to be doing to each other, while you masturbate. Because, I know you're going to masturbate after watching us. Aren't you?"

Nikki took a deep breath and nodded, Yes.

"You saw me cum, didn't you?"

Nicole nodded, Yes.

"Do you like watching?"

"Yes."

She pulled Nikki closer, "Did you cum, too?"

"Yes."

"When?"

"When I saw your eyes. I actually could see you cum in your eyes. I didn't know you could see that-- at least, not just by looking."

"Nicole, there's still a lot you don't know. I understand that's hard to believe, but there's so much to good healthy sex. You're going to love it. Now, off to bed." She slapped Nikki's butt gently to send her on her way.

Nikki was trembling and on shaky legs as she walked away from Dr. Sam. Samantha Green didn't miss the fact that Nikki forgot her robe. Cute little butt!

Nikki thought about them, when she masturbated again. Twice.

Somewhere, in all of the touching, Nikki heard her mom's muffled cry of release. She knew what she was hearing. That was the third time.

The fourth time, she thought about her father as she touched herself. She imagined what it would be like to look down between her legs and see his face there, his head trapped by her thighs. That was the best one of all.

Then, finally, everyone was asleep at mom's house.

***** Writer's note: As always, please take a moment to vote. Voting is like feeding the writer. Without feedback we wither and our imaginations give out.

Those of you who occasionally comment, now would be a good time.

So, check a star rating below if you don't have enough time to write a comment. Rate the chapter, please by just choosing one of the Stars below ... hover over it till it turns gold then click it.