The Sins of the Fathers Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you done?" He smiled. Do you ever forget anything you've seen or read? Jesus! How long is this fucking list? Just the short version, please!

"No! 'Swiss Family Robinson', 'The King's Pirate', and 'Hook'. In the realm of porn movies, there's "Pirates XXX' and 'Pirates II: Stagnetti's Revenge'.

"Are you done?" Jack taunted her gleefully. "Have you run out of movie titles?"

"Hang on!" She started counting on her fingers. "Wait, give me a second.

"'Assassin's Creed: Black Flag', but it's a role-playing game, a computer game." But, it's a freaking great pirate game--almost a movie. Except, you can be the pirate in the movie!

"'Muppet's Treasure Island,' And ... " She thought hard for a second. " 'The Princess Bride'!"

She beamed at him, raising her arms slightly and curtsying as if to say 'Top That'.

He smile was almost wicked, as he pointed up to the black flag below the spreader. "Do you know that that flag means?"

"No. But I can see that it has a pirate and a grinning skeleton, both holding a goblet between them and raising it in a toast! Goblets are usually full of some kind of spirits; and pirates were notorious for their love of rum. So, it's probably about a pirate and some rum. A rum pirate?"

Jack laughed. "Good guess! But no! This particular pirate flag meant, 'Drink with me or die!' It's the flag of a pirate named Bartholomew Roberts. You know him as ...?"

Oh, Captain Jack Grant, you are just too cute. She looked up giggling. "The Dread Pirate Roberts!"

He finished, "A real pirate, made famous by the movie 'The Princess Bride' based on a book by S. Morgenstern."

"Our boat is a pirate ship?"

"Our boat is a pirate ship!"

"Now, we drink?"

"Now, we drink!"

A half-hour and two shots of rum later, Captain Jack Grant gave Jess his best imitation Pirate Captain leer. "I'd like those shorts and that top off! I want you naked. The Captain would like to eat you!"

"Don't you mean to say 'The Captain would like to dine with me?'

He corrected her, "The Captain would like to dine on you."

Jessica replied, "I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request. Means, No, Captain!"

"I thought you might say that. If you refuse my request, I'll strip you myself. You'll still be naked, but the crew will be dining on you!"

She laughed, "Jack, I know we're a pirate ship, and you have a great crew. And you are, of course, a great Pirate Captain. But, do you think they'll follow that order? Do you think? I mean, what with the Pirate Code and all."

She nearly died of embarrassment when a chorus of four distinct voices from below began growling, "Arrrrrr, Arrrr, Arrr! Aye, we're with you, Captain!"

Jack Grant had to smile when he heard distinctly, a couple of young feminine voices, "Send her below! We'll eat her, Daddy ... I mean Captain!" Then, giggles broke the silence that followed.

Jack leaned back, switching movies. "That's your problem, lass, you see ... they'd follow 'Lucky Jack' anywhere."

From below he heard Nikki's voice clearly, "God, Daddy, quit playing movie trivia with her. She's out of your class; you're outgunned. Just board her and take her by force; so, we can all get some sleep!"

Then he heard MacKenzie sigh, clearly exasperated, "Jesus, Nikki, your dad's never going to get laid. We teach him everything we know about girls and he still can't get lucky."

They were, of course, wrong. Captain Jack did 'get lucky' that night and many nights thereafter.

THE END

***** Writer's Final Note: Thank you to everyone who has stayed the course with me to finish this tale. Hope it gave you many hours of enjoyment. It is the first work I have ever written, thank you for you patience with my learning curve.

Comments on the story as a whole and/or this chapter in particular would be greatly appreciated.

It can take two-weeks to write a chapter and a week for the editor to finish it. It only takes a three-seconds to rate it.

Please take a moment and rate the chapter. Hover your mouse over one of the Stars below. When they turn Gold, pick a rating and click on it. Thanks.