All Comments on 'The Sisters and the Jewel Thief'

by llambert

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Craig's an idiot.

He can't sell a unique gem for anywhere near real value anywhere in the world.

Plantation types don't pay for sex and they are up on the news. He should be lying in a stick with both girls and his own throat slit now.

She falls in love overnight after he has her gang raped? Really.

Writing random shit isn't the way to interest an audience in participation, unless you mean to bring it down instead of up.

Work on the plot first.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Where are the police?

Whatever happens, the police need to get involved. I have the feeling it isn't going to go well for Brooke. They'll assume that she is working with Craig. Maybe they'll need to strip search her. Or they ask her to locate Craig or the mexicans.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
The relationship between the sisters

is the most interesting part of the story to me. I like how their experiences up to this point have been so different. I would like to see how the tension between the sisters grows, maybe one of them will turn on the other one.

evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimeabout 8 years ago

Good pooch, son, you can't leave it there! Give us the rest, then? As in, please?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous