The Sleep Over

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,134 Followers

He bounced Nicole on his dick like he was masturbating with her. Her hair was flipping around in his face. Bob was breathing hard and sweating. Nicole orgasmed again but this time Bob didn't stop bouncing her. He was now ready to cum. He carried her over to the bed, laid her on her back while his pecks tightened up and the veins in his arms were showing.

"Fuck! I'm cummin! Take it baby. Augghhh! Take it all," Bob grunted as he emptied his nuts deep inside Nicole's stretched pussy. He just kept spurting. He never moved for about 30 seconds which made me wonder how much spunk he blasted in her. It also made me ask myself if she was on the pill because the last thing she needs was to be impregnated.

Bob pulled out and his cock was still hard and arched upward. It was now slimy looking because of their juices. Lexi looked at me and asked, "Damn, is this guy for real?"

Bob wasn't finished. They got up on the bed in the missionary position and Bob was on top of her in no time. From our angle we were looking at Bob's muscular ass and Nicole's feet dangling up over his shoulders. He took her by the ankles and was driving his cock down in her. He was fucking her hard and furious. We could see the muscular indentions of Bob's ass with every thrust. Nicole locked her legs around his waist when she orgasmed again. She was bucking and moaning every time she orgasmed which was once about every 3 minutes after that first one.

Bob finally tensed up again as he unloaded his second load of cum inside Nicole's pussy. They both were still until Bob had completely finished. He collapsed on top of her while trying to get his composure. When he did raise up and got off her, Nicole laid in the bed with her legs hanging open which gave Lex and I, a perfect view of her swollen, gaped open, gooey pussy. She was stretched further than we could have imagined with Bob's slimy creampie already running down her ass and onto the bed sheets.

She finally sat up and crawled off the bed looking for all her clothes. She was walking gingerly from the trauma of that huge cock. Once she was dressed, Nicole opened the door, looked both ways and headed to bed with her pussy full of Bob's sperm. All I could think about was, she better hope Gary didn't wake up and want some action. We then heard the shower come on and that was good because her hair and makeup were just as messed up as her pussy.

When we left the next day, we never said a word but I will tell you to this day, Nicole hooks up with Bob about once a week to get her huge cock fix.

Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,134 Followers
12