The Sleepover Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What was that for?" she asks.

"For tickling me," I smile. And because I wanted to touch your sexy ass.

"You enjoyed it," she retorts with a wink. Smiling, she settles back onto the couch and clicks the remote to bring up the guide. She's absolutely correct, of course.

She picks a cop show, glances at me and I nod. We watch in silence but I sense her watching me more than the show. The image of her thonged ass and the feel of her boobs against my arm stay in the forefront of my mind and keep my cock semi-hard for the rest of the evening.

We spend a fairly uneventful weekend. On Sunday night we have dinner at my parents' house. Mom serves her famous lasagna while dad complains about how much his back aches. After dinner, Rachel offers to give dad a back massage and they head towards the bedroom, leaving Lauren, mom and I alone in the living room.

"I love you both," mom says quietly, "and while I don't approve of what you're doing I understand how it could happen." She's nervously wringing her hands and not making eye contact. I glance at Lauren, wondering where this is going but she seems as clueless as I am.

"I acted impulsively with you baby girl and it was wrong," mom raises her eyes to meet Lauren's as she continues. "After considering everything, I won't be bringing your father into this; it's over. It was a hard decision," she laughs, looking me in the eye and blushing.

"We weren't sure what we wanted either, Mom," I reply, surprised at how relieved I am.

"I know. I would have told you sooner but I was waiting for the opportunity to tell you together."

"I love you, Mom," Lauren says, reaching out and pulling mom into a full embrace.

"I am worried about you two," she says. "I want you to be very careful about pregnancy and seriously consider how this plays out in the long term," she adds, looking over Lauren's shoulder at me. I nod, accepting her advice but not committing to anything.

"Now, I'm going to go see how Rachel is doing with your father's back."

"We're going to go downstairs," Lauren says. "We haven't been alone for a while."

"To play video games?" mom asks, knowingly.

"Sure," Lauren says, heading to the bathroom. "I'll meet you down there," she says, looking over her shoulder at me.

I check in with Rachel and she says she'll be about half an hour. Dad is stretched out on the bed with his shirt off and Rachel is kneading massage oil into his back. I'd love if she did that with me.

I tell her we're going to the basement to play video games. Our basement is set up as a game room with a couch, a TV, a game console and a card table with four chairs.

"We don't have much time," I tell Lauren when she walks down the stairs. I have a video game cued up but neither of us picks up a controller.

"We better get started then," she says, unbuckling my belt and loosening my jeans. "I've missed you so much," she whispers as she tugs my jeans down to my knees and pushes me back onto the couch. Hiking up her dress, she straddles me and I realize she's not wearing any panties.

We're both so excited that foreplay is unnecessary; she's as wet as I am hard. Using her hand to guide me into her welcoming pussy, she drops down quickly onto my rigid shaft.

"Oh God, Brandon," she whispers as her dress falls around my legs and she shoves her tongue into my mouth. "You feel so good!"

This is so weirdly erotic. Not only is it the first time we've fucked without being completely naked but we are doing it with the added risk of our parents and cousin looming just above us. I am surprised and thrilled by the animal urgency of our incestuous coupling. I slide my hands under Lauren's dress and grab her bare hips as she rocks frantically on my throbbing cock.

It's obvious neither of us is going to last very long, which is probably a good thing considering we could get interrupted any minute. Thinking of that, I glance at the stairs and see Mom standing in the shadows watching us. Lauren is oblivious to mom's presence but I make eye contact just long enough to let her know I've seen her. I think I see her nod just before I close my eyes and lose myself in wild, uninhibited sex with my sister.

"Ahhh Fuck! Fuck!" Lauren pants as she bounces up and down. "I'm cumming, Brandon," she whispers. "Oh God... just like that... oh yeah... just a little more... ARGHHHHHHHH!" Lauren clenches her legs against my thighs as her pussy muscles convulse around my cock. I thrust up one last time and my cock explodes deep inside her sizzling pussy. When I look toward the stairs, mom is gone.

"God, I needed that," Lauren whispers, still trying to catch her breath.

"Me too, Sis," I tell her as I brush strands of damp hair from her forehead. "Tomorrow Rachel will get her schedule and we'll be able to figure out a plan for us to be together more."

"Promise?" she asks, pulling her head back to look in my eyes.

"Promise," I answer, crossing my heart. "Now, we better get upstairs or at least start playing a video game in case someone other than mom comes down."

"Let's get a game going while I catch my breath," she smiles. Lifting her right leg, she extricates my spent cock from her soggy pussy.

True to my word, as soon as Rachel gets her schedule the next day, I call Lauren. "Rachel will be working late every Tuesday and Thursday," I tell her. "You can come over after school and we'll have until about 7:30 when Rachel gets home."

"Awesome!" Lauren exclaims. "That starts tomorrow?" she asks.

"Well, today is Monday," I laugh. "So yes!"

"I can't wait," she practically purrs into the phone. "Last night was so amazing," she adds.

"It was, wasn't it?" I reply. "Do you think it was the danger of getting caught?"

"Maybe," she says, obviously pondering the answer. "Or maybe... um..."

"What?" I ask when she continues to hesitate. "Maybe what?"

"This might sound weird," she says, "but coming downstairs without panties and just climbing onto you without getting undressed... I don't know... it was such a turn on for me."

"I felt that too," I whisper into the phone.

"You did?" she asks incredulously. "Hmmm. I thought maybe it was just me. A quick fuck with our clothes on made me feel like such a slut...and I loved it!"

"Really?" I ask, wondering about what this says about my sister.

"Yeah... and then I wondered why that would turn me on so much," she says softly.

"Maybe we'll have to explore the more slutty side of you when I see you tomorrow," I laugh.

"Yeah, maybe," she says but she isn't laughing. "Anyway, I'll see you after school tomorrow!"

"Bye." Hmm...interesting conversation. I open my door to leave my bedroom just as Rachel opens the bathroom door and peaks out, looking towards the living room. She probably thinks I'm still there watching TV.

I freeze, standing perfectly quiet while she watches the hall to the living room. I expect her to turn towards me any second but instead she dashes across the hall to her bedroom, stark naked. I get a quick glimpse of her bouncing tits and her firm, round ass before she disappears behind the closed door.

Fuck! I could learn to love these living arrangements.

I return to the living room and click on the TV. While waiting for my sexy cousin to join me, I think about what my sister said about feeling slutty. Was that just a momentary reaction or is it something worth exploring? I'm also wondering why the two women I'm obsessed with are my sister and my cousin. What does that say about me?

"What are you watching?" Rachel asks as she plops down beside me. I glance at the television and what appears to be a nature show. I look over at Rachel who is in her thin sleep shirt again, sitting with her legs tucked under her.

"I don't know," I answer, "I turned it on but kind of zoned out. I wasn't really watching it."

"Anything the matter?" she asks sincerely. "Want to talk about it?"

I almost laugh. What would she say if I told her how attracted I seem to be to sexy family members, including her?

"No, just a long day at work," I sigh dramatically as I stretch and crack my back.

"Come on," she says, getting up and reaching her hand out for me. "I can make that feel better."

For a second I think she's inviting me to sleep with her but then I remember that she is a trained massage therapist. I let her lead me to my bedroom.

"Take your clothes off while I get my massage oil," she says, matter-of-factly.

"Everything?" I ask playfully.

"Whatever you're comfortable with," she answers with a smile. "That's what we always tell our clients."

"What do they do?" I ask, honestly curious.

"Most of them strip completely and cover with a sheet then we move the sheet around throughout the massage keeping their private parts covered." She pauses and raises an eyebrow at me.

I'm considering stripping naked for my cousin when she glances at my bed with the sheets and blankets all tucked in and adds, "You can leave your underwear on, Brandon. You got nothing I want to see," she laughs.

"Don't be so sure," I tease as she walks away. Her sleep shirt barely covers her sexy ass and my cock responds as I flash back to seeing her naked a few minutes ago.

I strip to my underwear and lie down on my stomach just before she returns.

"Briefs... nice," she says, surprising the hell out of me by patting my ass check. "I pictured you as boxer kind of guy."

"You've been picturing me in my underwear?" I ask as I watch her pour oil on her hands and rub them together.

"Not hardly," she smirks but her eyes are exploring my near naked body. She sits on the bed beside me and I close my eyes as she starts gently kneading my shoulders.

"You are very tense," she says softly as she increases the pressure from her thumbs and loosens my tight muscles.

"Being hunched over a keyboard all day will do that to you," I respond, no longer thinking about her exploring my body with her hands; just enjoying the relaxation that comes from her skillful massage.

"Speaking of computers," Rachel says as her hands work their way down my spine and I slip farther from conscious thought. "My MacBook is really being sluggish. It keeps freezing and pop ups have taken over my entire screen. Do you think you could spare a little of your computer genius and take a look at it?"

"Of course," I answer as she puts more oil on her hands and works her way down my thighs. "I'm off tomorrow. I'll just need your password." I spread my legs as her hands travels up my inner thigh, close to my brief covered balls.

"Thanks, I'll write it down for you." Good idea since in my mellowed out state I won't remember anything she tells me.

"Mmm. You're really good at this," I whisper, as my thighs seem to melt away into the bed sheet.

"I know," she says with a smile in her voice. As she moves down my calves I start to dose off.

"Come on, sleepy boy," Rachel says, softly squeezing my butt cheek, "time to turn over." I must have actually slept while she worked on my feet. I barely open my eyes as I roll over but it's enough to see Rachel checking out the bulge in the front of my underwear. Hmmm.

"I think I could get used to this," I tell her as her eyes quickly shift to my face and she blushes from the neck up. I wasn't even thinking of her like that but her reaction draws an equal response from my horny dick. Now it's my turn to blush.

"You have a well toned body, Brandon," Rachel says quietly as her oily hands apply gentle pressure to my biceps. My eyes meet hers and I try to read if there is anything else behind her comment. She smiles and I just take it as a professional observation.

"Do I get to massage you next," I ask playfully.

"Oh? Are you a licensed masseuse?" she asks, raising her eyebrow.

"No, but you could teach me," I answer, imagining her lying naked on the bed while I run my oily hands over her bountiful chest.

"Sorry, big guy," she laughs. "Only lovers and licensed masseuses get to touch this body. And you are neither," she adds as her warm hands knead my pectoral muscles.

"That's pretty restrictive," I smile. "I just want to repay you for this awesome massage."

"You don't owe me," she says, her hands moving down my thighs. "This is very minor compared to you letting me stay here for three months." Damn! She can move in permanently as far as I'm concerned.

"Consider this my rent payment," she laughs as she resumes massaging my thighs. I spread my legs and momentarily feel her hands pause on my inner thigh. My eyes flutter open just a bit but it's enough to see her staring at my rising package. Her fingers slowly resume their talented manipulation as they move up dangerously close to my crotch, eliciting a direct response from my hardening member.

"Damn, Brandon," she says, a laugh catching in her dry mouth. "You need to get a girlfriend." Her hands have moved down to the safer territory of my calves.

"Sorry," I say, my face blushing at my uncontrollable hard-on which is now clearly visible in my underwear.

"It happens," she says matter-of-factly. "Nothing to be embarrassed about." She looks again at my crotch as she massages my toes. "Nothing at all." I can't think of an appropriate response to that so I just nod.

"I think you're relaxed enough," she says, scooting off the bed and standing up. "You should sleep well tonight," she smiles. Then, glancing at my hard cock adds, "or not."

"Definitely," I respond. "That was amazing." My eyes focus on her chest where her hard nipples are pushing out the thin material of her sleep shirt. Apparently I'm not the only one who had an involuntary response to my massage.

"I'm glad you liked it," she says. "Don't expect it every night."

"Don't worry," I answer. "Every other night will be fine."

"In your dreams," she says, glancing down at the bulge my hard cock is making in my underwear.

"Maybe," I smile.

"Good night, Brandon," she sighs and starts to turn away. Before she can execute a full turn, I get up from the bed and pull her into a full embrace.

"Good night, Rachel," I say, kissing her on the cheek. She returns the embrace, bending forward just enough so my cock doesn't poke her in the stomach. This pushes her bullet like nipples into my bare chest. With just the thin material of her top between us, the feeling is exquisite.

"I'm glad you're staying here," I say as I hold the embrace longer than is probably appropriate.

"Me too," she whispers, breaking the embrace and turning to go. "Sleep well."

"You too," I call as she pulls my bedroom door closed behind her.

I fall back on my bed. Damn! I wonder if she's as horny as I am right now. If her nipples are that hard she's probably soaking wet as well. I slip off my briefs and toss them towards the hamper. Stroking my cock, I fantasize that she'll come back in pulling her sleep shirt over her head and saying something like, "Hell, Brandon, we're consenting adults." It doesn't happen and I fall asleep anxious for my afternoon with Lauren tomorrow.

Rachel was right about me sleeping well and I wake up long after she's left for work. I slip on a pair of flannel shorts and head to the kitchen for coffee. I find her MacBook on the table with a note thanking me for my help and providing her password. I forgot I promised to look at it for her.

Rachel already brewed coffee and I pour myself a cup while I boot up her MacBook. Right away I see her problem. It takes forever to boot and then pop-up ads dominate the browser. It's next to impossible to even do a search.

I peel a banana and fix myself some cereal as I use my iPad to search for some answers. The most likely culprit is MacKeeper, the adware that offers to boost productivity and keep the mac safe but is one of the biggest offenders.

I reboot into safe mode, search for every trace of MacKeeper, especially deep in the libraries and preference folders. Every time I think I've gotten it out I find another trace of it. I'm almost ready to give up and reinstall the entire operating system when I reboot one last time and there are no ads. Finally! I didn't want to tell Rachel that she might lose everything on her laptop.

Now that I've gotten it fixed, I go searching for how it got screwed up in the first place. Reviewing her browsing history, it doesn't take long to see that cousin Rachel likes her porn. There's even one about how to be an online porn star. Very interesting.

One of these erotic websites likely caused the problem. I'll warn her about what to avoid in the future but right now I want to explore her computer a little more.

What kind of guy would I be if I didn't hope to find a few intimate selfies on her porn infested computer? Opening the Finder, I search for .jpg files and am rewarded with hundreds of pictures. Most of them are inane selfies taken at various parties and locations. I select the first one, tap the space bar to enlarge it and then rapidly arrow down to view the rest of the pictures.

After a hundred pictures, I've seen nothing more exciting than a couple of beach photos that show a lot of skin. I'm about to concede there is nothing here when her bare tits fill the Finder window. Whoa! Looks like I hit the jackpot.

I stop clicking and just stare at the picture. Obviously standing in front of a mirror, her shirt is pulled up exposing her breasts and she's holding the bottom of it in her teeth. It's an erotic pose and my dick is hardening at the sight of her naked breasts. Her perfectly formed tits have wide areolas and thick, rose-colored nipples.

The next picture is another close up of her breasts. This time she's in the bathtub and the suds cover everything but her luscious tits. The next two are close up shots of her ass; one with a purple thong and the other with what the Victoria Secret website calls cheeky panties (don't ask me how I know that). These are a frilly pink and nicely show off the curves of her ass. Those Victoria Secret models have nothing on my cousin. I start rubbing my hard cock through my shorts as I continue scrolling.

I find several shots of her lying naked on a bed but the camera only picks up her torso. Not that I'm complaining about all the pictures of her fabulous tits but I really want to see her naked pussy. I keep scrolling and I'm finally rewarded with a full frontal shot in front of a mirror. It looks like she's in a tanning salon and I can see the light from the tanning bed in the background.

She's completely naked but the picture is kind of dark. I know I can enhance it but I'm not going to do anything on her computer that might give me away. I'll copy these all to a flash drive and work on that later. She looks amazing, smiling at the mirror while holding her iPhone just below her flawless breasts. Even though it's dark I can see that her pussy is clean-shaven.

The next picture is the money shot! It appears that she's in her bedroom in front of a full-length mirror. She's looking down at her iPhone as she snaps a nude photo. The lighting is great and her bare pussy is in full view. She's holding the phone up close to her face so the angle of the photograph doesn't really expose her pussy. I keep scrolling but other than a couple more breast shots that's all the nude photos.

Hitting get info, I check to see where these are stored on her computer and I'm surprised to find that she hasn't tried to hide them at all. They are right in her download folder, probably copied directly from her iPhone using DropBox or something. Opening the download folder, I see five .mov files. Videos! Oh my God! I know I shouldn't get my hopes up but it's too late.

They vary in length from ninety seconds to four and a half minutes. I click on the shortest one first. And there it is! Holy Fuck! The mother lode! I'm staring into a rather close view of my cousin's widespread pussy while the soundtrack of a porn movie is playing in the background.

123456...8