All Comments on 'The Slippery Slope'

by ChrisWine0689

Sort by:
  • 99 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

True story? then you're nothing but a slut and DON'T love your college sweetheart or maybe he's just a wimp!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Self centered selfish etc, etc.

Bitch if you cant stay faithful to your husband after such a short time, do him a favor and divorce him. He deserves to be with a woman who cares and is faithful to him so they can raise a family. You ain't it. If you decide you are gonna play it straight and go straight then abort the kid, no man should have to raise someone else's kid without his consent. And if that happens the person who makes it happen is the lowest of the low. I bet he comes home and thinks he is coming home to a loyal wife but instead he comes home to a conniving human being not even worthy of being called a human being. What drives someone like you to repay love and kindness with disrespect and hate? Yes you must hate your husband to do this to him. Be a human being and divorce him so he can find a woman who deserves to be his wife not a selfish evil woman as you are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
DNA test laboratory advertising

DNA test laboratory advertising story. I prefer direct advertising so 1*.

dmhackdmhackover 9 years ago
True?

If that's the case then I don't get it, Chris. Are you slow or mentally challenged in some way?

Your wife doesn't give a shit about you. She used the thinnest of pretext to start fucking someone else. I mean, seriously, a sex tape made with an old boyfriend? How was that a threat?

Of course this isn't a real story and I think we all know it. This is just another lame bed wetter fantasy.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 9 years ago
Liked the Concept but Thought the Execution was too Abrupt .

I love a smoldering blackmail for sex and disdaining filthy lucre tale. BUT the story would have gained drama if the brothet in law had his nefariousness revealed in stages. The narrator caved in too quickly over too little. So what about the old sex video? She was in an exclusive relationship and filming a tryst in that context in today's day and age is commonplace. Now a gangbang covertly filmed would have been far more damming.

The wife went from reluctant to wanton like a Porsche goes from zero to sixty. Overall I reccomend the author work on being more patient with both character development and process of reluctant seduction. Good luck.

CharlieB4CharlieB4over 9 years ago
You are right about one thing...

You are going to get a flogging for this story. For a first up effort it was okay, I'm always a little wary of "true" stories. The set up was good but the sex scenes let it down. I'm rounding up two and a half stars to three because it's your first post.

dmhackdmhackover 9 years ago
Oh, btw

I didn't make a mistake. You might want us to think this story was written by a woman, but, Chris (or whatever), there's no way. A woman would have been smarter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ok so your just another slut...

Governed entirely by her cunt. Wow... What a concept. And when Jeff and your sister find out? Then what... If ever a bitch deserved to be burned it would be the slut wife in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
suicide works, dead wives tell no lies

the woman so described here is a self centered, unfaithful, common slut. She would be best in life as a whore in a brothel. Besides the fact she is just plain dumb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Another Trash Author...

Oh hum...typical garbage for LW...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
another person

who writes just to bother people who are stupid enough to pay attention to them, this writer is a bigger loser then them.

seekerazseekerazover 9 years ago
This slope isn't slippery...

It's a precipice and you willingly jumped over the edge. The story is ok, not a lot of character development and it's pretty obvious that Keith, and you, have none. I hope his dick was worth it. You'll have the memories and you've betrayed your husband so you killed the marriage. Good job for someone so young and has to live with the consequences for the rest of your life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Are you really this stupid.

This cant be real. Im sorry but I cant believe anyone that claims they love their husband could be so stupid to not trust him with the truth. If you are this dumb just tell him so he can dump your ass and move on with his life and find someone proper and decent to marry. What a stupid slut. Oh and I gave you a # 1 for writing a story which is border line black mail , rape and unbelievable.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Couldn't Finish

How in the world can she be blackmailed with something that happened before she met her husband?

Of course once she submitted we see she is a size whore.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
Fantasy or fiction?

It seems there are only two possibilities here.

One, this is an account of a fantasy. Maybe the author is the newlywed wife in this story, and fantasizes about her brother in law. Or maybe the author is really a 72-year-old man who fantasizes about being a 25-year-old newlywed. Whatever the case may be, this story works well as a harmless fantasy. It's fairly well-written for such a brief glimpse into the life of this 25-year-old. It could have been much better if the narrator revealed a little more about her feelings and motivations for continuing this affair.

Two, this is a real story, as the author asserts at the beginning. If this is the case, then I can't help but wonder about the author's motivation for sharing that story here. Is it to brag about what she's getting away with? To poll the readers about what we think about her behavior? (I already know the answer to that without reading any of the comments!) Or maybe she feels guilty, and this is a confession she hopes will be discovered by someone she knows.

We'll never know.

Being a natural-born skeptic, I'm leaning toward option #1. I find it highly unlikely that a young newlywed would behave this way -- unless she's a sociopath, which is possible. I also don't believe the premise of the blackmail over the video. Why would the husband care if his wife had sex with her old boyfriend, years before they met, and took a video of it? And why would this newlywed wife have unprotected sex with her brother-in-law, without any birth control? Again, unless she's a sociopath.

I suppose there is a third option: this story was posted solely to generate a ton of nasty comments. In which case, I'm guessing it will be a huge success!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What a sick story , cheating and carrying someone else baby

Give up your husband and come clean , this author wrote a sick story , unbelievable , ,

Richy47Richy47over 9 years ago
fantastic

whats a matter with those sick moaners,I loved the story I cant wait for her to write again

patilliepatillieover 9 years ago
Hot situation

but as you know morally very wrong. That said, the writing was OK, but your motivations for starting the affair in the first place do not seem to be fully revealed. The threat of an old movie of an old lover wouldnt seem to be enough to get you to make cheat immediately taht day with BIL. Your husband knew you werent a virgin, so what is the big deal?

Newly married, just off honeymoon, in marital bliss, what else is going on in your life to cause you to fall in bed so easily wtih another and betray your husband? What is your family like, what are the real motivations, were you molested as a child? Parents marriage unusual in some way? A much better story would be one which reveals your innermost thoughts and feelings about life, marriage, the sanctity of fidelity within marriage, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Welcome to the club

I enjoyed the story, with a two exceptions.

1) I hate the phrase "seemed to" It is usually false modesty to pay one's self a complement by in effect quoting others.

2) The phrase "I decided to..." especially when minimal thought went into the decision. In this case she 'decided to' wear only a tee shirt. How much thought went into that? It was hot, she was alone, so she just wore a tee shirt..

As portrayed she acted like a woman willing to have a quick fuck, if the opportunity presented itself. I would have enjoyed it more if she had shown some more modesty, such as having brother in law wait outside the door while she changed to something more suitable.

However, as written, your character was pretty loose, so I guess it was all consistent, but her willingness to fuck her brother in law resulted in less drama than if she had been more reluctant.

Chilley

SIte won't let me log in

. .

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not a bad story

But a good editor might help. And drop the "true story" bit. It makes a mediocre story worse because no one believes you for even a second.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

It is a hot story, but I hope the child looks like her lover and not her husband. That will be the beginning of the end and will prove once again why this was a bad idea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Yeah you're pretty much a piece of shit but you definitely already knew that didn't you!?!?

bigdnc13bigdnc13over 9 years ago
Another cheating slut/cuck husband story

No passion; no tension; no consequences; NO ENDING. Another talentless writer who throws a big cock and slut wife together for a sex scene. That's all this is - a sex scene. It's not a story. These two are nothing better than rutting animals. I've read many writers that have used this scenario and produced truly amazing stories. The sex in them was often just a side story.This isn't one of them. This wasn't a slippery slope, but more like plunging into bottomless chasm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
OK story

Not much buildup and her so quickly getting into the sex makes it somewhat unrealistic. If true she has very low morals as does brother in law.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 9 years ago
I like cuckold stories...

And, I liked this one even a little more because of the outcome... :)

More, please...

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 9 years ago
WELCOME TO THE CLUB!

We've both posted stories on the same day, your 1st and, I think, my 10th. We have something else in common; we both got comments confirming we either can't write or we can write. On Lit.'s LW, quality is in the eye of the beholder. One fact is indisputable, it only cost us our time to post and cost them their time to read. The reward? Ours is the pleasure of writing and having somebody read and give us feedback. (Yes, every comment of more than two lines teaches us something.) Their reward is the pleasure of reading and bitching, all for free. It's a win--win game.

I read the comments before voting so I may have been biased, but I gave you a four. Why--I thought the beginning dragged things out a bit. The same could probably be said of my work, so what do I know? Also the wife and brother-in-law didn't seem to have any redeeming qualities, and far too many people seem to be unable to separate the message from the story. Ex. I hate the horror stories but I still give Steven King credit for writing a very good horror story. A person who has been through the cheating situation will find it hard to do the same with our stories.

I advise you to look very carefully at the negative comments, especially from those who have stories to their credit, you can check by clicking on the name beside the comment, for quite often they know what they are talking about. I have picked up a lot of pointers from such comments. ABOVE ALL, DON'T QUIT AS LONG AS YOU ENJOY THE WRITING!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What a filthy whore

If this crap is real your husband deserves better than coming home to your bastard and some disease he will carry the rest of his life. Stories are one thing. No one gets hurt. If this is real you need to come clean.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Cheating bitch!!!!

Would love to be around when hubby finds out. Hope he goes nuclear.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
mentally challenged...

is about the best comment so far. true story ? well in that case mentally challenged is an understatement. why would anybody tell us how dumb she is ? why would anybody think being dumb, irresponsible (pregnant) would be erotic ? the writing and the plot can be ignored in this case. this makes every sane human being just sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I want to give you constructive criticism...

But where to start, when you want the reader to believe it is a "true" story?

I think it is OK to use personal experiences that really happened to you in order to flesh out and make your FICTION stories more believable. That said, it is usually better to "fictionalize" any truth, and abandon any intention of relating a "TRUE" story.

If you ARE just 25, you are probably too young to be familiar with magazine porn, like Penthouse Letters, which is what we had back in the days before the internet. A typical story might begin with....

"Dear Penthouse, I never believed it could happen to me, but....."

and/or

"I SWEAR this really happened..."

Readers didn't buy it then, and they don't buy it now. The trite claims of relating true stories has ALWAYS been cliche'. Regardless of the medium, you should ALWAYS avoid cliche's in your writing, UNLESS you intend to do something COMPLETELY unexpected and different with your story, so that a percieved cliche' is turned around and the intended reader response is revealed shock and/or surprise.

I do want to say a positive for your story. I think you realated it well, and the few technical errors weren't glaringly disruptive. I felt like the narrator was telling me a big secret while we drank in a bar, perhaps explaining her renewed slutty behaviors.

That said, imagine a conversation you are having with one of your girlfriends. Do you end the story with the shock value of pregnancy, and then stop talking? The ending of this story is really piss poor, because it is incomplete. We are left with no idea why this REALLY happened, will continue to happen, or what will happen in the future. If we buy into the true story concept with the current time format you introduced, then sure, it is clear that the ending of this story HASN'T happened yet. Will you write more when it does? But really, go back to imagining that you are telling your girlfriend that you are preggers and don't know who the father is. Wouldn't you spend more time expressing your feelings about it? Your concerns? What do you HOPE happens? What are your goals? What changes now? How did the big cock sex affect sex with hubby? Has he remained clueless? How will he react? Even if you don't know, say that, and then relate how you HOPE he reacts?

So even if the rest of the story isn't written yet, you as author can STILL do a better job making this scenario more complete and relatable. You could flesh out your character development by sharing thoughts, fears, and emotions. Simply relating the slutty "facts", just doesn't make for compelling storytelling on the whole.

One more thing that others have mentioned, the thinly veiled blackmail excuse is ALSO bogus, and cliche'd. The story would have been better if after B.I.L. shows her what he found, she had laughed at him for thinking that anybody would care. Then she said if he wanted to fuck her that badly, just say so, and go on. The reason you fucked him wasn't because of blackmail, or even cock size. It was just the revelling in slutty behavior. And YES, slutty behavior DOES HAVE consequences. So stories are always better recieved when those consequences are explored, and when mistakes are made, they are learned from.

Again, what did your narrator THINK was going to happen? But even more interesting to the reader, what does she WANT to happen? And how is she preparing herself when NONE of that happens, but instead, what happens is the WORST case scenario? What steps is she taking now, that soon she can't hide from the mistakes she has made? Does she have any regrets? If not, is she prepared to pay the ultimate price? Can she even concieve of what that may be?

See, so much story left to tell......even if the reality is that none of it has happened yet. Meanwhile, why not use the writing exercise to explore some of those possibilities? Embrace the fiction in your writing. It is what will truly set you free as an author. Good Luck!

And if it IS all true, I sincerely hope your husband doesn't murder you. Again, Good Luck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
loveing it

Wish things like that would happen to me. And I like the fact that she's now pregnant. Cum belongs in side the pussy

ErotonautErotonautover 9 years ago

The description was generally okay, but your narrator leapt from loyal wife to rampant whore rather too rapidly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
It's not the extra-marital sex, it's the stupidity

You stated "If extra-marital sexual contact is not your thing, then I ask you please move on ..." Welll, that's not the problem. The problem is that it was unnecessary and forced. The problem is that your character is, well, stupid.

<P>

Unless I’m really missing something (and, if so, then I’m the one who’s stupid), the video of her and Rick was not only from before they were married, before they started seeing each other.

<P>

So fucking what?

<P>

This is hardly blackmail material. There is nothing here to indicate Jeff thought she was a virgin when they first met or that it was a factor. She wasn’t cheating on him. If he made a big deal about the video, THEN it would be a problem, but it would be Jeff’s and not hers.

<P>

The only response Keith deserved was a “Fuck off” and threatening to tell her sister what a sleezball her husband is.

<P>

So, either she’s a moron or she cheated because she wanted to and the video was just an excuse. Her recriminations are a lie. If this is a true story, you’re a shitty person, betraying not only your husband but your sister.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I loved your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Hope hubby finds out because if true you nothing but a no good pig. Sorry for being mean but your betrayl is to your husband and your sister and your whole family who will be greatly affected when you get caught and you will. Your already are being extremely risky. That video meant nothing ,your husband might have been pissed that you did that with someone and he had to see it but what your doing now is life changing for everyone . You stand to lose your husband , sister and the rest of your family's respect. For what a different dick , you shoul of never married if you weren't done trying new dicks

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good example of why I feel blackmail stories are inherently stupid

Well, especially ones like this.

<P>

Even if she was being blackmailed for cheating on her husband, which it isn’t, giving only compounds the reason she is being blackmailed. Imagine it was of her cheating on Jeff, basically, what Keith was proposing was “To keep silent about you cheating on Jeff, you have to cheat on Jeff.” Huh? All that would do is give more ammo to Keith.

<P>

Oh, and what a surprise, he has more than one copy. Amazing, a dishonest blackmailer. What are the odds?

<P>

And BTW, the video was created in 2008, and she’s still using the same laptop for work? I guess it could happen. Core 2 Duo chips were released in 2007, but anymore 6 years is a rather long time to be using the same laptop and especially a long time to be unable to know what’s on your own hard drive.

<P>

You were right to expect unfavorable comments about this story, but because it's a turkey.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Why? If This is True?

Would you be married? Talk about a complete lack of anything resembling respect to your spouse.Just married.Just a slut.Question? If hubby was doing the sister in law and knocked her up would that be okay?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Chris - you are as dumb...

... as your story is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A BUCKET FULL OF VOMIT WORTH

UNO ESTRELLA ... enough said

Harry in VA's Witness

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
1*

Our daily baboon is arrived

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
I just condemn stupidity...

I just condemn stupidity...Of course you when wrote this knew you were wrong...The video was for a long time ago, he was your sister's husband...If you said NO, he would pull back out. He was the one that had more to loose!!! Now you are going to destroy two marriages, to destroy your sister...Just hope you think the cheating was worth of all this tragedy...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Story site

What most so-called critics cannot understand is that this is a story site. Criticise the writing style or offer helpful suggestions but if you take the high moral ground what in the fuck are you doing on this site anyway? It's a story! Go Chris.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

The internal narration could have been more subtle (e.g., "The idea of tasting my sister's cream on my brother-in-law's cock was making me absolutely wild!" Really?). The sexual buildup and the whole blackmail aspect would have been better if it slowly built up. The characters are too one-dimensional. The premise of the story is excellent--it just lacks depth and artistry.

I do like the pregnancy twist at the end. I think the story could use another chapter--but develop the characters more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thanks for posting

Great story. I hope you are careful so Jeff doesn't know, as it might really hurt him. Enjoy your baby, and forget where he or she came from - have no regret.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Slut newlywed wife story number 437; 439?

I think this story has already been written. Several times. Same plot, same type characters, same blackmail excuse. So what was supposed to be special about this version? You did a great job copying previous authors. Not so great being original and interesting. As a practice story you get 5 stars for accurate reproduction. For an original work of literature, well, there's nothing original about it. Keep practicing. Your cumulative score will tell you how well you are progressing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

i think Chris is one lucky girl, fucking her husband day and night and getting a big cock that can go for all day on the side. definitely a lucky girl

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Kinda hard to believe

My comment on this is basically the believability factor. Sure there are cheating wives out there doing their thing behind their husbands back, but your story kinda says just married couple coming back from a whirlwind honeymoon and already the wife is struggling to be faithful. You write a story and put it down as "real" is like saying snake oil works like a charm the moment you apply it. So this tale will be added to the fiction pile. On a good note, I had a good wank though!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
" True ???? "

If this is true ? Why won't you accept any real or true comments ? If the truth is found out either now or in the future .This is the reason we have so many murder-sucides .

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
1 star

If true you are nothing but a whore. Get an abortion so you don't bring a bastard child into this world. And then give your husband a divorce so he can find someone way better than you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
1*

Why?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

why not confess to both the other spouses and arrange a group fuck? I don't have a problem with you "cheating" its just sex isn't it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fuck all the naysayers

I enjoyed your story thank you so much for writing it. Please write again. I gave you five stars. People bitch about how bad this is but this happens in real life everyday. By the standards of society it is not right but fuck society. You should not judge people just accept them for how they are. We all have dirty little secrets that others would look down on if they knew. One out of every five men is raising a child that they do not know is not theirs. So this is not that uncommon so stop the moral outrage. Sincerely M

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re: Fuck all the naysayers

So, only YOU are allowed to comment, only people who heap lavish praise on story no matter what?

<P>

No, fuck all assholes who can't stand it when others dare to have a different opinion. Ya like it? Fine. By all means feel that way.

<P>

"You should not judge people just accept them for how they are. "

<P>

How about following your own advice, hypocrite? YOU are the one who's judging people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I gave you a # 1

And fuck all you people that say (Fuck all the naysayers) LoL what a joke. The story sucked.

GoldenCojonesGoldenCojonesover 9 years ago
Great Story

This is a great story. I love the development of the main character. You are a good writer. Keep writing, please! Don't mind the trolls. The more trolls you attract the better the story. Think of them as sort of an inverse measure of your stories success.

I'm looking forward to more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
good first time

As far as the story writing goes it's good. If it relly is a true account then i am not surprised either because many a talented person throughout history have also been disloyal, unfaithful, self centered, selfish individuals who wear their bages of infidelty proudly. Who publicly claim to love someone at the same time they privately prove they dont.

Zed56Zed56over 9 years ago
Well written story but......

Why would this person want to be married? Cut hubby loose and move on.BTW go fuck yourself goldenballs.Yours the only opinion that counts faggot? Don't think so nitwit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re: fuck all the naysayers

Wow, how ironic that poster seems to show more concern for your feelings then you feel for your husbands.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Whore

1*-now all you real "trolls"can moan about it. You know who you are, the ones that whine about other comments. Get a fucking life assholes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
goldenballs?

A fitting name for a troll. Always whining and moaning about other readers. Guys like that don't know the meaning of the word "erotica", the fucking sickos.

I think, I'll write a sequel to this story, where hubby finds out about his bitch wife and tosses her slut ass out the door. Would any of you pricks that think this is erotic read it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
yikes

Why would this slut be married, she has no love or respect for anyone, including herself. What a pig.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re: Great Story

Right. People comment on the story, you spend most of your comments trashing them for having a different opinion, and THEY'RE the trolls? On what fucking planet?

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
he was snooping on her laptop

found a file from before she met and married her husband. and he wants to blackmail her? He is the one who she be blackballed from the family. But by her going along with it we found out just how stupid and loyal to her husband she really is.

what is the old phrase? oh yea,

stupid is as stupid does.

bad premise, poorly constructed, no satisfactory resolution.

bruce22bruce22over 9 years ago
Yet another stupid wife!

Note she was one who brought up making a deal so to my way of thinking she was just seeking an opportunity. Taking it bareback triples the betrayal and we can only root for her husband to not be any form of cuck. I guess my problem is that I rejected the idea of blackmail being valid as described and so did not find anything positive or attractive in the protagonist.

Well done for a first try but in LW you have a problem that there are many different opinions on what is acceptable....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
liked it

Could have spent more on why you quickly submitted to him, but overall, hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What a joke

Just another slut wife story. Hope Jeff finds out soon before he raises another mans kid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
3*s

Good enough for now.

Needs more character development. More emotional connection for Lisa and her husband. Along with Chris and Jeff. Lets not forget between the sisters. Unfortunately, you have already moved the story to fast and too far forward. Or maybe you can salvage it.

This could be very painful. But not for the reader if we are not invested in the characters's life.

I can hate the story or I can love it. Both are good results. The worse is I don't care!!

Gave you3*s for encouragement.

AMerryMan

ChagrinedChagrinedover 9 years ago
Been there, done that.

You nee Id to tell Jeff. And here is why. I have been on this roller coaster. My youngest son looked nothing like me. My two older sons looked great deal like me. And the strange thing is my third son did not look like my wife either! It took me a while, and a blood test, to figure out that my youngest boy was not mine. Do you have any idea how that makes the average, rational, sincere male feel? Especially after he has made an emotional investment into the child?

Well, it ruined our marriage! We were divorced six months later and I never saw that child again. And you know one? I do not miss it. But, I have not been able to really trust a woman since.

If what you are telling us is even partially true, this character needs to tell Jeff. It is one thing to be cuckolded it is worse to raise a doppelgänger. I cannot think of anything worse than being a cuckold and raising another person's child!

In this story, you really need to have "Chris" come clean and let the chips fall where they may. Remember, there are consequences in life to everything we do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I agree with chagrined

The husband has the right to make an informed choice. Once they said I do, he has the right to expect faithfulness. He has the right to expect that all children that his wife bears are sired by him, and has the right to test them and reject one who isn't his.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
just a story

you all realize that this is a fiction story site, correct?

personally, i'd love to be her. fucking day and night and then getting a big cock on the side? oh yes please

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WHORE

WHORE SLUT hope you are caught .

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good story

I liked it and especially the added spice the bro-in-law was older. Don't be put off by the negative comments which as you can tell are frequently written by the mentally unstable. My only criticism is next or similar stories be longer.

FillLindaUpFillLindaUpover 9 years ago
Great Story!

Great story Chris! Don't let the nay-sayers get you down here. Just laugh at the ones who criticize you for your actions. They are online reading literary porn yet want to judge you and your morals? I'm sure they are not on Literotica looking for recipes or Bible verses. Then there are the ones who want to criticize or critique your writing like they're freaking literary geniuses. Just ignore them and keep on writing. The ones who call you vulgar names; delete their comments. It's not worth your time and energy worrying about. Please keep writing. I really enjoyed the story and the family member twist! I gave it a five!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
She wasn't hard to convince.....

....since most blackmail attempts that weak would have been answered with a laugh. Then as soon as it got out, squashing it and suing the blackmailer would cause him far more harm than he could do to her. It was too scant an excuse, so she must have been ready to cheat.

Several perceptual breaks (making parts feel kind of....bumpy) and needing more character/relationship development to be truly intriguing.

Frankly, I found it a little shallow, but still a turn-on.

Not far in their future, these two are going to have several very bad days....life altering days..because they both thought with their gonads instead of their higher minds and we're arrogant, stupid and careless.

devilspydevilspyover 9 years ago
Congrats

Your knocked up. Good for you. Now only if your cuckold knew what was happening, there would be no problem. But since he does not know, well, you will have to live with it. Well you and your stud brother in law. Oh well, if you had been truthful at the beginning, all would have been fine now. Just saying.

ChagrinedChagrinedabout 9 years ago
The one thing good about this is religion

Because if your ass was Muslim and it was found out, both you and your brother-in-law would get what you deserved: beheaded or stoned to death.I opt for stoning personally.

teeneywteeneywabout 9 years ago
Wonderful

I agree completely with FillLindaUp. Excellent, well-written story. I too love the bro-in law aspect, and the older man. Would love to read a continuation of this story, but look forward to others too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Extremely weak blackmail attempt

There is no need to blackmail a dumb slut, why wasn't she on birth control pills ? The story overall is bad enough such that it never should have been submitted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
So you want everyone to know ...

that you're an idiot,slut,and a bitch? (Since you say this is a true story about you.) Well lots of people know now! Also I'm confused on the title did you just pick some words and say hey her's my title? A lot of things in this "true story" don't make sense btw.

PallMall09PallMall09almost 9 years ago
Not believable

Someone who is this much of a slut would have never made it to the alter.

SlutAddictedSlutAddictedover 8 years ago
Slut motivation

Frequently sluts just need some nominal excuse to spread their legs. It is a by-product of social pressures. People get more worked up if a woman is willfully slutty than if she is somehow coerced or manipulated. So once she is of a mind to get her pussy stuffed she needs an excuse as to why the outcome was somehow beyond her control. It doesn't matter if the excuse is weak. If it comes back to haunt she can live with coming across as dumb and gullible as long as she doesn't have to acknowledge that she just wanted some dick.

Keith is old enough to know that she just needs any excuse to be a slut. And now she knows it too. You are a slut Chris. Just embrace it and stop trying to fool yourself or your husband. And don't limit yourself to Keith. There is a whole world full of hard cocks looking to enjoy a new slut.

patilliepatillieover 8 years ago
Very nice setup, although the veracity of the tale is at question

The style of writing suggested a dude rather than a demure wife. so that calls into question the truthfullness of the tale, but in any event it is a good intro to a much deeper tale. The pregnancy is kinda thrown in as an afterthougth, again suggesting a male writer, and is glossed over. In no way would it be if the female was telling the tale. Also, we get no angst over type of birth control used, that she is pregnant and the father is in doubt, I think for most women that would induce much anxiety at the potential primer for the thermonuclear destruction of a marriage.

Pls write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thank you!

For not continuing your awful writting career!

sinstalkersinstalkerabout 8 years ago
Huh?

How does a video of someone having sex with their boyfriend/girlfriend who I'm guessing most people assume you are having sex with anyway be used as blackmail? Did I miss something?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
about your being preggi

Do you know who or what colour the father is?

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 7 years ago
Couldn't even be faithful for a year

The blackmail was weak. It happened before she was with her husband. That makes her just another whore. We can only hope she is caught, her and her bastard are kicked out. Keith will probably not step up as he just finished parenthood. Much sadness in everyone's future.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 6 years ago
Jeff needs a better woman

The truth will come out as it always does. Jeff and Lisa will move on, Keith will wear dentures for the rest of his life and lose the use of his balls after Jeff is through with him. Chris will be a single mom shunned by her family after what she did to her sister. No upside for her ever. Not cool, not sexy just stupid.

notredame43notredame43about 6 years ago
if this is real i hope he

Found his balls and chucked your whoring slutty ass out the door. No reason no excuse and didn't make it a year. that aint love as the speedwagon song says. Hope you are sterile after you spit out your bastard

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What a load of shit!

Chris is a slut. She will be divorced when her husband notices that his new baby looks like his brother-in-law. Also Keith being so old there is a much higher probability that the baby could be a Down's syndrome baby! That would serve Chris since she would have to look after that kid for the rest of her life. Keith will be paying child care until he dies!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
?

Why end it here, what's the point? There is no relating emotional investment for the reader, none

jimjam69jimjam69almost 4 years ago
Good story

Tho I don't like it. Only hope is the slut gets caught quickly, ruining both "marriages".

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
the follow up chapter was so short

We missed the divorce information

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I hope you die a horrible death, bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

If this is what you have to offerDON"T BOTHER!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So you were scared your husband would see a video you made BEFORE you were married? With a previous boyfriend? Why? Keith didn’t blackmail you - you WANTED to fuck Keith. NO ONE goes from “I’m married and we can’t do this” to such intense excitement and enthusiasm in a matter of a few minutes. And then to fuck him repeatedly, bareback, and get knocked up? What are you, that stupid? Absolutely NO part of this story makes any sense.

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

Lucky for LW, this guy quit trying to write.

TajfaTajfaover 1 year ago

Just married? Why? She obviously should have remained single and screwed around as much as she wanted. Not for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Part II should explain the OOPS. Also who is the father and any repercussions.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous