All Comments on 'The Smith Family Endeavors Ch. 01'

by literotica182307

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 15 years ago
His mother knew he was slow

This dude is really slow. When his mom stood up the first time, took off her panties and gave them to him, he should have told her that he wanted to get the juice, that is in her panties form the source. I just hope his dad don't fuck him next week, that would be damn disappointing.What would be good for dad to do is give the boy all of the advice on how to get his mother to orgasm, the hot spots of her body, how to seduce her the best way e.c.t. Thanks for the first chapter. ....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
include entire family fun

hope you continue this series..with the entire family getting into family fun together... including total bi...for women/moms like myself...nothing more sex charged to read and be a part of.. than when mom and dad share in bi family fun with stud/jock son...

JMUDreamscapeJMUDreamscapeover 15 years ago
It's not bad...

The only real complaint I have with this story...the Mom's dialogue is way too clinical. She is supposed to be wet and into this, but her words paint the picture of this frigid woman, uncaring about the fucking she supposedly wants. Other than that, not bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great premise, bloodless execution.

This guy is getting his first sex ever and all he has to say about it is he stuck his penis inside her and they fucked and he was no longer a virgin. Zero description of the act, zero passion. This whole week should be the hottest moment of his life (her too for that matter) yet they both sound like people filing an accident report with the police.

fuzzymrblzfuzzymrblzover 15 years ago
Hopefully...

Hopeful that you will continue this particular story to it's conclusion. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Please keep on

4/5 of the story were almost perfect but a little disappointing culmination of the story that was much too brief and short. So there should be further parts to make your readers happy. Nevertheless a horny story that gave me more joy then just the reading!

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2almost 14 years ago
Not your typical Mother/Son introduction ....

Well Done. Perhaps there are more stories as the family opens the doors to new erotic adventures after the vacation is over.

Not your typical Mother/Son introduction ... but an interesting and a hot approach for new partners old enough to make up their own mind. No telling how many 'sons' learned at home how to handle the world at large with such caring attention to his, and her, personal feelings, interests and needs. I still can't imagine that many families who learn and perpetuate incest with such care; or success. Seems to work for this reading.

I've read part two with Dad and Son and recommend it for those who follow that interest level. Again, it doesn't work for everyone but at least both players wanted it. You knew they would!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
We continued practice kissing each other that morning as lovers. I was in heaven. I was also hard and horny. "Mom, can I borrow the panties you're wearing right now?"

18 year old Michael sure loves his mother. Kissing her makes him real hard in his pants, and he borrows his mom's panties to go and whack off with. Michael loves the sharp musky scent of the gusset of the panties, the part that covers his mother's mommy-hole, he inhales his mother's cunt-smell deep into his young lungs, and it makes him harder than ever before. Michael jerks his cock, delirious with the smell and thought of his own mother's cunt. But that's only the beginning, mom has other delightful surprises in store for him. In stages, she shows him her mommy-hole, the same wonderful hole he came out of and the best thing a son can ever see. Michael fingers his mother's cunt inside and out, getting to know it real well--it's so damn wet! He shows his mother his big stiff cock, and mom fists it as she cups and cuddles his balls. (I love it when a mother cuddles her boy's balls, it's such a sweet motherly thing to do.) Finally, the main event, as Michael sticks his big hard cock up between his mother's legs, fucks his mother--boy does he fuck her--and blows his young balls, shooting his mom a huge twatful of his creamy sperm.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous