The Smith Family Endeavors Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you, I love you, I love you." I declared as I grabbed the panty and ran to my room.

It was a white nylon string bikini. It was fresh from the source. When jerking off I made sure to leave my mess on a towel; I didn't want to spoil such a treasure. I had my best orgasm when jerking off to them. The panties smelled heavenly. They were warm and delicious.

When I woke up on day four the panties were right where I left them; on my pillow just a few inches from my mouth and nose. I gave them a good morning kiss, folded them neatly leaving them on my pillow as if they were a mint in a fine hotel. Then I cleaned up a little, hit the shower, and started a new day. When I got to the kitchen breakfast was almost ready.

"Good morning hon." Mom told me. I extended the greeting back to her.

"Mom, about last night... I just wanted to thank you for the great gift. But um... isn't a gift like that, between a mother and her son wrong?" I asked.

"Michael, have a seat. Did you think last night's gift was wrong?"

"I don't think it was, but almost everybody else on the planet would."

"I'm not concerned with the rest of the planet right now. I'm concerned with your development as you become a man. I'm concerned with our relationship. Besides, I didn't think my gift was wrong. If I did, I wouldn't have given it to you."

I got up, gave Mom a quick kiss on the cheek and said "Thank you Mom, I love you."

"I love you too son, now eat your breakfast."

After breakfast we did the dishes, finished getting dressed, brushed our teeth, etc. Then mom called me into the living room.

"Michael, I want to go back to something that you said yesterday. You said that some of your girlfriends thought you were a bad kisser."

"Yeah Mom," I said. The thought kind of bummed me out.

"Well if you want I think I could be the judge of that. I'm willing to kiss you and give you some pointers."

"Mom, that's a bit forward don't you think?"

"It's not as forward as you tasting me from the crotch of my worn panties."

She was starting to make sense.

"Okay," I told her, "just as long as we're two willing adults."

With that I closed the distance between us and began kissing my mom, and not like a son, but like a lover on a date. When the kiss was done she broke the news to me.

"We're going to have to work on that a little. You're not a bad kisser. You're just too rough and a little too sloppy with the tongue. Come here, what you want to do is start soft, kissing with only the lips, and then introduce the tongue as the kiss progresses."

She leaned in and kissed me just as she instructed. It was electric and it was with my mother. I began mimicking her and kissed her back in the same manner. We continued practice kissing each other that morning as lovers. I was in heaven. I was also hard and horny.

"Mom, can I borrow the panties you're wearing right now?"

"I'm so glad that you're learning to ask and not to take. I'm also proud that you seem to be responding well to our talks." Mom got off the couch; she unsnapped, unzipped, and removed her jeans. Then she hooked her thumbs into her panty and removed it too.

"Here you go boy, have fun."

After she handed me her panty she put her jeans back on and pointed to my room. In my haste to get 'busy' I didn't close the door all the way. I got my towel ready, sat on the edge of the bed, and brought the red satin thong to my nose. It smelled awesome. I extended my tongue and tasted the crotch. It was juicier than any of her other panties. In order to free both hands I put the thong on my head so that the crotch was over my nose and I was looking through the leg holes. I had one of my best jerk-off sessions of my life. I fell asleep with the thong on my head and woke up about an hour later.

When I was awake I figured I should get cleaned up. As I was straightening the room I took note of both panties. I gave them a whiff and collected them and headed out of the room. Mom was reading on the sofa and I interrupted her for a moment.

"Um, here Mom, I think I should give these back to you. Thank you for letting me borrow them."

"You can keep them for the time being. I have plenty more where those came from. What did you want for lunch?"

"Why don't we go in to town? Lunch will be my treat."

When we returned from town, Mom had small chores she wanted to do. That let me have time to think about what was going on. In her rules, Mom said that nothing was taboo. She wanted honesty. She wanted openness. We kissed each other on several occasions and I was getting to use her 'fresh' panties for my pleasure. I began to wonder. How far could I take this?

That afternoon, I had a small chat with her.

"Mom, I'm truly thankful for having this week with you. Without other people around or real distractions we've gotten much closer in our relationship. We're starting to get rather kinky with each other. Where is this all headed?"

"Son, I don't have an answer to your question. Up until now I've been starting the conversations and have been in control of the situation. From this point forward you are in control. If there's something you want to know you have to ask. If there's some place you want to go or something you want to do, you have to ask. I want you to think about what you want and to speak your mind. The answer to your question is up to you."

I thought about that all afternoon until just after dinner. After clearing the table and doing the dishes I poured Mom a glass of wine and got myself a beer.

"Mom, can we practice kissing again? Only this time, can you show me the right way to 'get to second base?' I think the girls I've been with have taken issue with me."

"Michael, if that's what you truly want, then come sit by my side on the sofa."

I did just that. We started kissing again. I was really enjoying this. Mom took my hand in hers and said, "Now the key too good petting is to be gentle."

She put my hand on her breast.

"Just use your hands to explore." She said while moving my hand over to her other breast.

Then she let go of my hand and moved one of her hands to my side while her other hand went around to my back. I mimicked her motions, letting my hand fall from her breast to hold her side and moving the other to touch her back. The kiss became more passionate. I was gently rubbing her back while she did the same to mine. I moved my other hand back up to her chest and began caressing her breasts. I touched her chest her cleavage her boobs and her stomach.

"Mom, can I move my hand under your shirt?"

"You can do better than that."

She broke our kiss long enough to remove her shirt. She looked awesome in the black lace bra. We returned kissing each other. I began feeling the material of the bra. I felt her skin just below that. When caressing her tits I could even feel her nipples getting harder.

"Mom, may I please remove your bra?"

"Sure son," she giggled, "since you said please and asked so nicely.

I continued kissing her and moved both hands to her back. The kiss became strained as I had trouble with the clasps, but soon I was able to remove the hooks. I held on to the bra as I brought my hands back to the other side of her body. As I held her bra I was able to see her tits for the first time.

"Mom, they're beautiful. You're beautiful."

She thanked me for the compliment and told me it was so nice to hear something like that from such a young lad. We started kissing again and then she took my hand and placed on her bare breast. This was heaven. I was moving on pure lust at this point. My kiss trailed away from her mouth and down towards her neck, just to the base of her jaw. I continued touching her breasts as my kiss moved down her neck towards her chest. As my kiss arrived at her cleavage I paused.

"May I?" I said looking into her eyes, and the down at her tits.

"You may." She responded.

Holding her breasts gently in my hands I moved my mouth to a nipple. Using her slowly-at-first technique I kissed her breasts and nipples before lightly licking them. Then I used my tongue a little more liberally on her nipples and began to lightly suck her tits.

I heard her moaning and felt good knowing that I was pleasing her.

"Mom, I am so horny right now, and you're so beautiful I have half-a-mind to go all-the-way."

"We're going to have to settle for third base tonight. We don't have any condoms. Going all-the-way is a big step. We'll both have to be sure it's what we want without being consumed by passion. First, I want you to take off your shirt."

I did, and we continued making out. While doing so, my hand found its way to the crotch of her jeans.

"Mom, is this okay?"

"Yes it is, and you can remove them if you want."

It was almost impossible for me to believe that this was happening. I looked up in her eyes and smiled. She smiled back. It was a wordless exchange and we both knew we loved each other. I unsnapped her jeans, and then unzipped them. I re-positioned myself between her legs so that I could grab the waistband and give them a tug. Mom lifter her butt of the sofa for a moment as I did so and her jeans came right off.

She was wearing a matching black lace boyshort-style panty. I began kissing her again while feeling her tits. I moved my hand down her body and began touching her underwear. They were so warm. I could feel every part of her skin beneath the material. Knowing that my hand was mere millimeters away from her pussy, only separated by a thin lacy material, was outstanding. I moved my hand to the other side to feel her ass too.

I became bold and moved my hand back to the front. Tracing the waistband with my fingers I slowly slid my hand inside her panties. When my finger found her pussy it was already moist. I was about to explore further when my mom spoke.

"Son, why don't you remove my underwear? You'll have better access."

While still between her legs I moved both hands to her waistband. I slowly pulled the panty down here legs and off her body. She responded by spreading her legs open for me.

"Now, when fingering a vagina, be careful and go slowly at first." She instructed.

I did just that I began touching the outer lips. Then I separated them and began to touch the inner lips. Touching her like this was awesome.

"Honey, lick your fingers before inserting them."

I licked my fingers and felt her lips again. I licked my fingers again, and then found the hole, the entrance to her soul, and slid in. Sliding my finger in and out of her vagina was delightful. She was getting wetter and breathing heavier.

"Try inserting another finger."

After doing so, she was getting even wetter and breathing even heavier.

"Now son, replace your fingers with your tongue. Go slowly at first starting with the lips and then read my body. Pick up on my signs and adjust your speed and pressure accordingly."

As if moving on pure instinct, I knelt down closer to her essence and looked up at her eyes. They were pleading. While still holding her gaze I move in and touched her pussy with my tongue for the first time. It tasted like her panties, only better. Licking her outer lips I was able to find my way to her inner lips. Then I started licking her vagina. Doing as she said, I began watching her and reading her signs. I picked up speed and pressure and was licking the entire pussy at once. She was moaning audibly now.

"Continue licking and insert a finger." She commanded.

After doing so she had one more instruction. "Now find the clit and start sucking on it."

Following her command I gently sucked on her clit while fingering her vagina. I switched it up and used as much of my mouth and tongue to touch as much of her pussy as possible. I went back to sucking on her clit and then it hit me. She had a wonderful orgasm. Her pussy liquids were freely flowing and covering my mouth and chin. She was panting and lightly shaking and begging for a break. I had given my mom a great orgasm using only my mouth and fingers. I was so proud, and so was she.

"That was fantastic Michael, come here."

I moved up to cuddle with her, but instead she planted a huge kiss on my lips. She was cleaning her juices from my face while kissing me and holding me.

"Now it's my turn to return the favor. I want you to stand up and remove the rest of your clothes."

After doing so, she said, "Now take a seat."

Mom got between my legs and reached out to lightly touch my penis with her fingers. She got more vigorous and began giving me a hand job. With one hand working my shaft, she moved the other hand to fondle my balls. The whole time she was doing this she was looking me right in the eye. She slowly moved down, while still maintaining eye contact and took my penis into her mouth. Her hands were stroking and her mouth was sucking and I was going insane.

"Oh my God, Oh my God, Oh my God!"

She still was looking in my eyes as she continued. She used both hands to cradle my balls and took my entire length into her mouth. She was deep-throating me and doing a fantastic job.

"Mom, you should stop, I'm going to come."

She paused for a moment and said, "I'm not going to stop and you are going to come. Just let it go, I'll catch it."

With that she continued and moment s later I shot my load down her throat. It was my first non-masturbatory orgasm. When she was done, without even thinking, I called her to come close to me. I planted a deep kiss on her. I told her I loved her. I was a pathetic lump of confused emotions and hormones. It didn't dawn on me until later that I had tasted my own cum in that kiss. I wasn't turned off by the thought either. I fell asleep on the sofa moments afterwards. What would day five with Mom be like?

We started day 5 with breakfast and a chat. She assured me that if she thought we were doing anything wrong that we wouldn't be doing it. I asked her about cheating on Dad with me. She told me that was between them and that I shouldn't worry about it. After breakfast she wanted to spend time in town. There was a quaint little spa that she always treated herself to when we visited the cabin.

As I was cleaning up after last nights oral sex I kept her bra and panty. I took note of her sizes and went about my day. While mom was in the spa I went to the lingerie shop and got her an outfit for the evening. I also went to the drug store and got some condoms. We had lunch in town; my surprises were hidden in the trunk of the car. She purchase some more wine and bought me more beer and then we headed back to the cabin.

After dinner that night, Mom took a bath which gave me time to get things set-up. I took a quick shower and lit some candles. I put on soft music and placed her gift in the center of her bed. Within the box, her lingerie was packed and folded neatly amongst that thin tissue paper. On top of that I placed a single condom and then closed the box. I had a card on top of the box. That said:

"Mom,

I love you so much. I wanted to thank you for this week's trip to the cabin by getting you this gift. With your permission I'd like to go further tonight than we did last night. If you want the same all you have to do is... well, you'll get the idea when you open your gift.

Love,

Mikey"

She did get the idea and she called me when she was dressed and ready. She thought the gift and card were beautiful; she wasn't crying but her eyes were tearing up.

She had a robe on covering her outfit. She called me to her and we kissed. After the kiss, I smacked myself on the forehead.

"I forgot one thing."

I returned with a glass of wine for her and a beer for me. We sat on the edge of her bed talking and sipping our drinks. When she was assured that this is what I wanted she asked me to remove her robe. I took her wine glass and set our drinks on the bedside table. .

She looked stunning. I had gotten her bustier with a matching g-string. In addition to that, thigh high stocking were held up by a garter belt that matched the bustier and panty. She dolled herself up by wearing her hair up. She donned a necklace that decorated her chest calling attention to her cleavage. In my mind I kicked myself because I forgot to get her a sexy pair of heels to complete the outfit.

She lay back in bed and I came to her side; we began kissing. The kiss lasted a long time and was wonderful. I explored her whole body with my hands. Her breasts felt great and she was getting wet. She wore the g-string over the garter straps so that it would be able to be removed easily. She asked me to get fully naked and then changed her position on the bed. Removing her g-string, she straddled my head and closed the distance between her mouth and my penis. After she had started giving me a blow job she slowly lowered her pussy to my wanting lips. We sixty-nined until we both came in each others mouths. Afterwards, we kissed. The kiss was electric because I was getting hard again. Reaching over to the nightstand, Mom retrieved the condom. She put it on me and then lay back on the bed again. With her legs spread she called me to her.

"Son, if this is what you wanted, then come and get it."

I was on cloud nine. I leaned forwards for another delicious dive into her pussy. Then I got up and slid my penis into her. We were in the missionary position. We looked in each other's eyes as we made love. Taking a cue from her other lessons I started out gently. Mom wanted more.

"Fuck me harder, fuck me faster." She commanded.

I raised my tempo and tried going deeper. It was working. I was fucking her and then I felt her pussy fucking me right back.

"Oh my God Mom, I'm going to come."

She wanted me to hold out a little longer. She wanted to hit her orgasm at the same time I did. I couldn't hold back any longer. I got faster and deeper and had the best orgasm of my life. Mom had her orgasm too. It was amazing and I was no longer a virgin. I became a man, and it was with my Mom. The night was too much. We both feel asleep in each others arms.

Day six, our last day at the cabin, was filled with fucking and sucking, with licking and kissing. I was sad that our time together was coming to a close. We cleaned up the cabin, got everything packed and headed for home.

On the drive home I asked her, "Mom, what do I tell Dad when he asks how my trip to the cabin with you went?"

"Son, all you have to do is remember our rules. When Dad asks you something, just be honest."

We told each other that we loved one-another. We chit-chatted about nonsense as we headed home to see Dad and Julie.

The End (for now)

12