All Comments on 'The Smith Family Endeavors Ch. 02'

by literotica182307

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
omit the"lingerie" next time...

would have been so much better had you omitted the"lingerie" angle..for women/moms like myself and bi couples like us..totally masculine hot stud bi dad/jock son action is just that... hottt..but only when it's totally masculine..your inclusion of "fem" dressing of son..was a total tun-off...and totally took away the hot element of dad/son fun..hopefully next chapter both mom and dad will share their stud jock son..as just that..a total jock stud..! ! also dialogue/sex needs to be ramped up...

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 15 years ago
sorry, but the gay stuff turned me off

I gave 100% on the quality of the writing, even if I don't enjoy reading guy on guy, I had to respect the ability of the author to write a good story. Sorry for not being into gay sex, but thanks for the story........Rich

marklionmarklionalmost 15 years ago
Good Story!!

The story that you wrote about the father and son getting together was good. I am not in to gay sex or reading about it but you made the story interesting to read. I hope you write the story from the daughters point of view about Dad and mother and her week with each to them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Enjoyed

I liked it. My experience was with my future father-in-law. It didn't start as very loving. He caught his daughter and I engaged in anal sex. Not what you think...she was doing me while wearing a strap-on. He didn't want his daughter marrying a closet queer. He sent her to her sisters so we could have a "man-to-man" talk. I didn't have to dress up because most of my underwear was very brief, sometimes transparent. It was not his first time, and he was very good. He decided I was a "good boy."

Our relationship ended when his daughter and I married.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
great story

dont change a thing, just give us more.(soon)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nasty story

especially turning father and son in to faggots - how revolting is that?????

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous