The Society Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His driver Hugo was waiting for him. Victor got in and the limo headed out of town. Alexandra groaned softly and rolled over to face the wall. It was to early to be awake especially on a Saturday. She flung the blankets off her nude body, the sun casting a golden glow upon her pale skin. Alex shuffled toward her bathroom, breasts bouncing minimally. The bathroom mirror betrayed the image Victor has of her. Her ash brown curls were a tangled mess and her skin had lines marks from her sheets. She winced in pain as her brush ripped out hair as she worked her way through the nest full knots. Alexandra let her mind wander as she got ready for her day, she had some shopping to do but he never told her what to buy. She shrugged and dropped her silver brush on the counter and stepped into the shower.

Victor arrived late to his estate on Friday night. His mind was on her. He showered and went to bed but did not sleep. He was ecstatic just thinking about her. When dawn came he was up and took a ride on one of his horses. He had a large estate and had to keep his mind occupied or he would drive Hugo nuts waiting for her phone call. He knew he would be seeing her soon.

It was noon before Alex even looked at her phone. She hit the last number on her redial list, and listened to it ring. Her hair was still twisted up in a towel as she paced in front of her stained glass window, waiting for him to pick up. Victor pulls his phone out of his pocket sitting next to a waterfall on his property and says, "Hello." His secretary comes on and says, "Mr. Atreides Alexandra called your line and I thought I should transfer it to you." He smiled and said, "Thanks Natasha put her through." He waited and heard a click and asked, "Hello Alexandra?"

"Hello Victor, I thought I should call to let you know I was going to head out shopping. Even though you never did tell me what you wanted me to buy. I was never one for shopping." Her face was a light pink, she could only imagine what he thought of her. "Is there anything particular you want me to buy?"

Imagining her in anything aroused him, but he smiled and said, "Use your imagination my dear. Think about what you are proving yourself for and use that as your guidelines. I think I will like you in anything. I will see you tonight Alexandra." Alexandra ended the call, muttering to herself. With a final glance in the mirror she grabbed her purse off the quartz counter top, and walked out the door. Outside she buttoned her jacket; for September is was oddly cold. She called for a cab before she even called Victor but it still hadn't arrived. Sighing she hailed another. All she wanted was to get to the Manhattan Mall. Having no clue if he responded to text messages she sent one to Victor anyway.

Victor I am heading into Manhattan to start my shopping. I may be asking too much but could you send your driver in 4 hours to the Manhattan Mall? I am tired of cabs never arriving on time. He answered back rapidly.

Not at all. The driver is on his way and will wait for you.

Victor called his driver and explained what needed to be done. The driver went back to New York the night before and was actually at the mall before she even arrived but would wait until she was ready. She tossed a wad of cash at the taxi driver and stormed into the mall. If she stomped any harder she could break her heels. The automatic door slid open and instant warmth surrounded her. The foyer had a strong scent of cinnamon with undertones of various perfumes from the fragrance store to her left. The main entrance lighting was overbearing and tortuously bright. Thankfully the rest of the building had more natural light. Alexandra took a deep breath and headed up stairs, best place to start was Victoria Secret.

The store was pink; not just the walls but the floor and all the mannequins. It seemed like this store was meant for teenagers that was all Alex say when she started browsing the racks. her fingers brushing against silk, lace and cotton. Where to start she only had four hours to buy a suitable wardrobe. Alex moved onto the next shelf, spotting a teddy made of lace with a navy silk trim. She moved to where the mannequin running her fingers over the material. It wasn't rough like typical lace, it was soft and it was nice quality. She called over one of the sales team. The young blonde was over enthusiastic, "Good afternoon ma'am what can I help you with." Alex simply pointed to the teddy. "Do you have this in a 34D?" The girl nods, leading her to a rack containing all lace, her tiny finger pointing to the proper lingerie set then she walked back to the counter. Alex's mind raced with thought of Victor's face when he sees her in something so skimpy. An hour had passed before she left Victoria's Secret. Beside the navy teddy, Alex bought a cream colored silk baby doll with a lace trim along the bust line with the matching thong. The only bag hanging from her left arm held a crimson red corset with embroidered black flowers between the bone bracers. The Garter and crotch less panties matched the corset top to a tee. The panties we jet black with a crimson waistband.

Alexandra looked at her store options and chose Macy's next. She needed to find a black dress to compliment the shape of her body that the corset enhances. She found one 10 minutes into her search. The straps were two inches wide, the bust line was low. She turned in front of the mirror once a member of the staff zipped her up. The material was soft and flowing it did not scratch at her skin. She turned in front of the mirror once a member of the staff zipped her up. The material was soft and flowing it did not scratch at her skin. It hugged her curves, making her breast spill out the top.

"Very well my lady," He helped her in and put her bags in the limo. He got in and started the four hour drive. There was champagne in the back for her with a note that read, "For you Alexandra. Victor."

CHAPTER 2

The drive was beautiful and then his estate started to show. There was a six foot wall with a black iron gate that opened to a mansion unlike anything Alexandra could have dreamt. Hugo pulled the limo under a circular overhang and got out. He came around and opened the door.

"Welcome to Atreides Manor."

Alexandra's jaw drop as she stepped out the limo. The estate was breathtaking, the grounds were beautifully landscaped. She turns to Hugo.

"He owns all of this. There is more land on this one property then all three of my summer houses and they all sit on 20 acres. Hugo looks around nodding.

"Mr. Atreides owns about enough land across the globe to total the square mileage of Colorado. He is a good man with his money. He takes care of those under his staff. If you go to the doors Ashley the maid should be nearby to help you. I shall take your bags to the guest wing."

He bowed to her and went on with his work. He had pointed to a pair of fine finished doors. Alexandra gives him a small smile and walks toward the manor. Her heart pounded against her chest as she knocked on the door. While she waited she smoothed out her hair just in case Victor answered the door, even though she doubted it. And she was right. A beautiful redhead in a maid outfit opens the door.

She smiles and says, " Alexandra Pierce?"

"Yes I am Alexandra." She looked at the maid, "Does everyone here know I would be arriving today?"

She tried to hide a giggle but said, "Sadly yes. Mr. Atreides told us that you were coming to make sure your stay in his house is perfect. Would you like to meet Mr. Atreides first or freshen up first?"

Alexandra nodded, "I would prefer to freshen up first. And change into something more appropriate to meet him in. You would not have happened to see Hugo with my bags did you?"

"Please follow me," She said bowing and welcoming hhe into the house. The sun was just setting and she saw the inside of the house. It was huge and amazing. Art found nowhere in the word lined the walls. Exotic wood and marble lined the floor and walls. It was a spectacle. Ashley led her through the house to a beautiful room with large bay windows.

"You have a full bathroom and a a king bed for you. If you need anything I will wait for you outside. Welcome to his house." She bowed and shut the door leaving Alexandra in the amazing room.

The room had green carpet with beautiful wallpaper. It was an ongoing meadow that went around the entire room with rolling hills and a massive willow behind the bed. The bathroom was completely marble. It had a six person tub and a huge shower. The marble was cream color with white tile along the walls. There was a magnificent sink with two full length mirrors on either side along with a spotless mirror behind the sink. She stood by the door after Ashley left the room. Everything about his manor was stunning, she never dreamed of meeting a man with so...much. The mural on the wall almost matched the scenery out the large window. Alexandra was finally able to pull her eyes from the decor and walked across the room to her personal bath. Which had a stunning look all its own. What Victor saw in her was unknown. She turned toward the mirror and let her hair fall freely down her back. Her reflection betrayed her thoughts, she was beautiful but nothing like his home. Ashley stood outside the door waiting for Alexandra to be ready. She thought she was beautiful.

Alexandra unzipped her skirt and let pool at her feet. She reached behind the shower curtain and turned the water on. Alex held a bobby pin between her lips as she twisted on top her head to avoid it getting wet. Her body absorbed the heat from the water as she scrubbed clean. After she had dried off she searched the closet for her new clothing. When she could not find then she cracks open the bedroom door looking for Ashley. Ashley heard the doors crack open. She turned around and blushed a little and said, "Ms. Alexandra how can I help you?"

Alexandra blushed in embarrassment. "Um yes actually have you seen my shopping bags Hugo said he would bring them in. I have wasted enough time I would like to dress and she Victor." Ashley's eyes widened and said, "I'm so sorry. Let me find them." She turned and ran down the hall. It was about five minutes later she came back with all her bags and said, "Hugo drives the cars I decide where the guests stay." She bowed and said, "Very sorry my lady."

Alexandra smiles when she comes back with her stuff, feeling somewhat guilty for making her run off. "Thank you very much Ashley please just place them on the bed and if you don't mind i will need help zipping up the back of my dress." Ashley walks in and puts the bags on the bed and stands there patiently until Alexandra needs her help. Standing in the room she sees how beautiful Alexandra really is. Victor will be pleased.

Alexandra turned her back to Ashley; dropping her towel as she walk to the bed. While in the shower she shaved her body smooth. Walking toward the bed she sifts through her bags taking out a pastel pink bra and pantie set. The material was a light satin that slid up her legs, the feeling was something she enjoyed. Once her bra was fastened she reached into her tote bag pulling out a black dress that cut off right above her knees. It was not as figure forming as the new one but it still had its charms. The sleeves extended to her elbows but her shoulders her still bare showing the satin straps of her bra. She held the bust line in place and looked at Ashley, "could you zip me up please." Ashley could only stare at Alexandra's beauty when she dropped the towel. Ashley knew that this was the woman that her master had been waiting for. When asked, Ashley stepped forward and zipped up her dress. She was amazed at her choices as they made her all the more beautiful and sexy.

"You look amazing Ms. Alexandra."

Once the dress was secure and hugging her body she keeps her back to Ashley as she felt a blush creep onto her cheeks.

"Thank you very much Ashley. D..Do you think he will like it? I spent hours at the mall trying to find something appropriate."

"My lady," Ashley said, "If he does not think you are beautiful he is a fool. Your are stunning in every way."

She couldn't help but blush, no one has ever said she was beautiful. Alexandra shuffled her bags to the end of the bed, hunting for her hairbrush. Alex felt ridiculous as she remembered it was on the bathroom counter. Her bare feet padded across the plush carpet as she crossed the room. Her hair fell in shining waves to her waist by the time she was ready to leave the room. "Ashley I think I am ready to see Victor." Ashley bowed and said, "It would be my pleasure." She led Alexandra through the mansion which awed her through every room. They finally came to two doors.

Ashley opened them to reveal a huge spa. It had workout equipment, a sauna, showers, everything she could imagine including a pool in the center of the spa. Everything was marble and trimmed in solid gold. This was something out of Rome itself. She looked around but Victor was not in sight until he stepped out of the pool stark naked. Alexandra now saw everything. Victor was 6 foot tall and built handsomely with muscles that were toned. He had battle scars across his chest. He was well endowed at 8 inches and completely shaved. He looked like a warrior from the olden days. He smiled and said, "You look amazing Alexandra and welcome to my home."

Alexandra stood between the two doors, her heart stopping momentarily as her eyes followed every contour of his body. Every muscle rippled as his rose out of the water. She was barely able to drag the tip of her tongue along her bottom lip never mind speak. She couldn't take her eyes off of him; they followed the beads of water that rolled down torso. "Uh..Um. Hello Victor." She felt her blush return as she fought to tear her gaze from his nude body. Victor had no embarrassment in standing naked in front of her. He looked at her and said, "You know how to shop and you are just beautiful. Would you like a drink?" He looked at Ashley and said, "Thank you Ashley. You may leave us now." She bowed and shut the door behind her leaving them alone. Taking a shaky breath in she nods slowly, tucking her hair behind her ear. It was clear she was nervous. He was the best looking man she had ever laid eyes one. Alexandra closed her eyes and composed her thoughts, "Yes please, i'll have whatever you are going to be drinking. And thank you. It is not often I get to play dress up and look like a sexual Barbie." She took a few strides into the room with a smile on her face. "Excellent," He said and turned to the bar. He revealed a toned butt as he walked.

He got to the bar and with skills of an experienced bartender. He poured two drinks of Scotch. He looked at her and said, "It's ready hope it is strong enough for you."

Victor did his best not to stare at her. She was beautiful. She was hot. She was sexy. He wanted her. However that feeling deep down continued to grow. She took the glass from his hand, her manicured nails tapping lightly against it as she brought it to her lips. The image of him was etched into her brain, forgetting every inch of his body would be impossible. Just him standing there nude as if it was nothing brought erotic thoughts to the forefront of her mind. "I do not mind in either case, strong liquor does not always settle well in my stomach." Victor smiled and said, "This Scotch is so smooth it won't even burn your throat but will hit you like a freight train if you are not careful." Victor looked her into her deep eyes and asked, "I'm sorry I can't keep my eyes off you. So far no woman has ever caught my eye like you. There is something special about you."

He raised his glass and downed it in one gulp. He looked to her one more time in the eyes and asked, "I know I have brought you down a dark path but before we begin do you have any questions or anything you want to know?" Alexandra smiled and laughed softly, she had never received this many compliments in one day. "I can say the same thing about you Victor. No one has made me feel this way, I can't help but stare. Every contour of your body is defined with muscle." She feel a blush creep to the surface illuminating her cheeks with pink glow. "As for the contest: Who will be our competition? Where will be staying? Well I assumed we would be staying close to the competition. My final question, will I be abused during this situation?"

Alex let the amber liquor swirl around the glass before finishing it off. She then set it down and waited for his response. Victor looked a little ashamed when she brought up the competition, but that's why she was there. He poured himself another glass and downed it in one gulp. He let the burning of the liquid dissipate before saying, "I don't know. Not all of the other five have chosen their entries yet. My sources are watching. We should know two of them by morning. The location is still secret even to me so far and other than during the actual competition I will always keep you in sight." He blushed a little and shook his head, and finished by answering her last question in a flat, dead tone, "If anyone goes outside the limits of what is sex, I will end them myself. You have my word as a gentleman and as a warrior." He continued to struggle not to look at her amazing figure that was so close to him. Knowing he would be looking out for her brought Alexandra some relief. The thought of being harmed in a competition of sex frightened her. Bondage was okay' but both partners had to be aware of the limit. Looking up from her glass to see him staring blankly at nothing to avoid her gaze. "Victor is everything okay? You seem a little...distracted. Was it something I said?" She smiles shyly, kicking off her shoes.

He shook off the feeling he had and brought his handsome eyes to hers. He gave a smile that melted women's hearts and said, "Everything is fine." He walked around the bar, stark naked, and getting aroused. He placed his hands on her cheeks and gave her a kiss on her perfect lips and said, "Tonight is only you and me. Forget about the competition and just focus on us." He felt so aroused being naked next to her sexy body.

Alexandra's face glows light pink as he pulls from the kiss. She was fully aware of how happy he was to be next to her. She smirks to herself, reaching one of her dainty hands up into his hair. Slender fingers curl around each strand and she gazes into his eyes. "I love the sound of that. And I think you do too." With a soft giggle she lightly drags the nails of her free along his shaft. Her nails immediately turns his cock into a woman's dream but gently one of his hands takes her hand and says, "Are you ready or show me why you are my entry?" He leans in and kisses her again before walking towards the pool with his cock hardened. She smiles sweetly and nods, "Of course I am ready Victor. Plus it is awfully clear you are aroused simply by my presence. I am still not sure what you are expecting but I can show you what you have chosen." Alexandra slowly turns so her back is to him. Rotating her shoulder Alex reaches behind her back grabbing the zipper of her dress; with practiced ease she tugs the metal down the length of her spine. The material of her dress give way when the zipper stops at her hips. Blues eyes that would make women envious blinked once, then twice as Alexandra slid her hands around to the front of her body. As she brought her hands up the dress rose a measly two inches flashing the top of her lace stockings. He smiled and then said, "Then show me my dear. Give me a strip tease and show me everything."

Victor waded into the pool that went to his waist. He crossed to the other side and pulled himself onto the ledge. Water flowed down his body as he spread his legs to show his cock hardening and waiting for the most beautiful woman ever. He smiled looking I into her eyes and said, "When you are ready my dear."