The Society Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alexandra's cheeks glowed a light pink and she reached for the sleeves of the dress. The material slid down her arms as her fingers trailed across her ivory skin. Reaching up Alex ran her fingers through her curls. When she stretched her arm up the dress fell away from her breasts, then slid down the toned expansion of her body till it pooled in a black ring at her feet. Alexandra looked up from the floor her eyes shimmering like the water. The rooms lighting made her skin illuminate with a golden glow, complementing the color of the silk that hid her breasts from his eyes. "Victor have you ever seen anyone like me?" Her voice was soft and sultry as her bra strap fall down her arms as she unclasps it from behind. He smiled as his cock hardened to the teasing.

"Seeing an angel undress before me? No. You are doing well my dear. Please continue."

The competition started to fade from his mind as the feeling deep down began to take over reveal what Victor thought all along. However the more skin she revealed the more he continued just to focus his thoughts and will to her. Alexandra let her bra slip off her body, baring her luscious breasts to him. She smiled as she rolled her stockings down her legs. Her fingers trail up the curve of her legs till they touched the satin of her panties.

Alex tucked her fingers into the waistband and slowly slides the material to the floor. With her eyes locked on his she steps into the pool, descending the stairs slowly letting the water whirl around her legs.

Victor just stares at her amazing body. No woman he ever laid with looked like her. She was a goddess. His state of arousal was off the charts as she came into the pool as his cock was extremely hard now. However as much as her body turned him on his eyes stayed with hers.

"You did an amazing job my dear. The best ever."

He wanted every part of her. Alexandra blushes as she swims to him.

"I am not sure if I am the best Victor but I tried."

Her eyes slid from gaze as she watched the drops of water roll down his chest. She fought the urge to let her eyes drop down the line of his body. Seeing Alexandra in the water almost drive him crazy. Her wet hair. The glistening of her body in the water. It was amazing but he knew he was getting ahead of himself.

Her wet hair. The glistening of her body in the water. It was amazing but he knew he was getting ahead of himself. He ran his hand through her hair.

"Show me what you like."

The smile on her face complimented the desire shimmering in her eyes as her tongue moved from the base of his shaft. The warmth of her mouth enveloped him as she swirled her tongue around the tip of his cock. Alexandra looked up at him with piercing blue eyes and drew back, just the tip of her tongue brushed against the most sensitive part of his manhood. Something mischievous flashed in her complexion; without hesitation she took all of him in her mouth till her nose touched flesh. Victor's toes curled in delight as her tongue went up his shaft as his legs hung in the pool. She was amazing. His breathing came heavier and faster as the most sensitive part of his cock was touched. When she took his entire girth into her mouth Victor was amazed. No woman had ever wanted to please him so much. He steadied himself with one hand as the other continued to run his fingers through her wet hair. He was so turned on and continued to want all of her.

Through pleasure gasps, he said, "You are so amazing, please don't stop and show me everything about you." Alexandra hummed softly as she sucked at the tip of his cock, her tongue moving along his shaft at the same time. It was a difficult technique but she could do it. She loved the feeling of his cock in her mouth. It was solid and soft at the same time. Alex pulled from him her hand wrapping around the length of him. He was to thick for her fingers to touch as her hand moved slowly.

"I told you Victor I know how to please a man."

Victor could hardly contain himself; she was just amazing. Words could not describe his excitement. His breaths were labored as the pleasure was immense. She knew her stuff very well. She was skilled in the art of pleasure. He continued to stare down at her. His hands went through her hair and pushed it behind her ears. Her blue eyes were magnificent as she worked his cock over.

He breathed heavily and whispered, "Oh my God, there is no woman like you on Earth."

Alexandra's hand continued to move up the length of his hard cock. She giggled as she listened to his breathing. Each breath he took turned her on. The was he looked at her made her heart skip beats. Her lips brush against the inside of his thigh as she runs her thumb over the head of his cock, smearing his pre-cum. Her hand worked wonders on his cock. He gripped the edge of the pool tightly as she worked it over. The pre-cum felt amazing as she played with it. He smiled to her giggling because though she was beyond hot and sexy, she was still cute. He held his hand in her hair tightly as she worked him over. It was just so amazing that he hoped he could last for her because it was only beginning. His cock just continued to throb in her hand because she knew how to please it well. Victor's reactions were beyond her wildest dreams. All she wanted was to give him everything he wanted. She licked the inside of his thigh, then moved to his balls. With some skill she drew the tender flesh between her lips. Alexandra hums softly as her tongue works on the underside of his testicles. God the way he stared at her made the most intimate parts of her body drip in anticipation.

"Oh my god," Victor whispers as now she was doing what no women had ever done for him before. His cock was harder than ever before. It was throbbing uncontrollably. He had to stop before he blew his cum too early. He reached down and brought her lips to his and kissed so deeply and passionately. He released her and said, "I want more of you. Would you like to go to a warmer location and show me?"

Alexandra smiled against his lips and pulled herself out of the pool. Goose bumps rose on her skin as beads of water roll over the mounds of her breasts before making way down her toned stomach. She shivered slightly as she bare ass touched the floor. Alexandra blushed and stood up, her breasts moving with every motion of her body. She then held her hand out to him.

"I would definitely like to go somewhere warmer."

Victor just stared as she pulled herself out of the water. Seeing the water run off her only made him harder. He stood there with his cock throbbing harder than it ever had in his life. He kissed her again and then swept her off her feet. He walked towards the wall with her naked body in his arms. He pushed on the wall with his shoulder and the wall opened to a lush bedroom. The carpet was green with a mountainous mural in dark colors. There was a four post bed that was plush with the most exquisite sheets and blue comforter. He walked as they both dripped with sweat and water and asked, "Is this warm enough for you?"

It took all she had not to let her jaw drop. The room was stunning in every way; from the mural on the walls to the bed positioned in the center.

"Oh wow Victor this room is stunning."

She completely forgot to answer his question as she continued to scan the room. Victor carried her to the bed and gently put her down. He could only stare and about her amazing body lying on his bed. Beads of water and goose bumps were everywhere making her all the hotter to him. His cock was hard. She was wet. He looked into her eyes and said, "You like?"

Alexandra props herself up on an elbow and smiles.

"Oh yes. I like it a lot. You are one the hottest men I have ever seen. Now please come over here, I want your hard cock back in my mouth."

She blushes and motions for him to walk forward. Her eyes were fixed on his body, watching the muscles ripple under the skin. Victor walked to the bed and allowed the tip of his cock to touch the outside of her pussy as he leaned down to kiss her. Their lips met with passion. His hands fondled her breasts making her nipple as hard as diamonds. He started down her neck and then kissed each breasts making them glisten. He moved down her stomach and then with a handsome grin spread her legs. He got onto his knees and began to kiss her inner thighs working his way in. He stopped at her wet lips and looked her in the eyes and asked, "You want it?"

Alexandra tipped her head to the side as his lips moved along her skin. She watched him with lust filled eyes. As he played with her breast she could feel herself start to drip. Her breasts were so sensitive. When he looked at her from between her parted legs her eyes grew wide. Alex licked her lips and nodded, "please, yes please."

Her face turned pink not from the temperature but from the sound of her begging. She wanted it more then anything. Victor smiled and listened to her begging. He took her thighs in his hands and pulled her to him with incredible strength. He held her tight as he started to kiss her wet lips. She tasted amazing. He slowly started licking and kissing before he just started to eat her out. It was amazing kissing those lips that were drenched in her juices. Her body shuddered against the bed as his tongue slid along her soaked lips. He held her legs in a tight grip which felt amazing the pressure just making her body crave him more. As his mouth explored her lower body, she was moaning softly. "Victor please do not stop."

Alexandra's fingers curled in his hair and she moans again. Victor spread her legs more as he ate her out. He enjoyed her fingers in his hair. Her moans only turned him on more as he slipped his tongue into her wetness. She Was so tight and tasted so good. After a while after she was gushing he slipped a finger in and continued eating her out. He spread her lips and cleaned her out. She screamed in pleasure as he slipped a finger inside her tight pussy. Her nails dug into his blankets. She glanced down at him as his tongue moved against her.

"V..Vic."

Her words were barely intelligible, they were shuddered and soft.

"Victor please I will cum if you keep doing that."

With a grin he stood up. His face was covered in her juices as he grabbed her thighs. He kept his eyes locked to her as he slowly slid his cock into her gushing pussy. He gasped because her tightness was nothing until he was inside her. He pushed to his balls and slowly pulled out and them back in. He started to go faster and harder into. He kept his eyes locked to hers because no woman made him feel like this. She smiles up at him, her eyes a sparkling teal color. Alexandra's cheeks turned red as she moaned involuntarily. The feeling of him so deep inside was driving her mad in the best way. Every time he slid back into her, the sound of her juices was all she could hear. Alex licks her lips then sits up slightly, pressing her lips to his. The tip of her tongue glides across his bottom lip. All she could taste was herself and she loved it. He moved his hands to her tight ass and held tight as he continued into her. He continually trusted harder and faster into her. A warm feeling started to grow in his cock as he continued. Every thrust was ecstasy for him as she was just amazing. Her perfect tits were pressed against his chest felt amazing. He knew his limit was coming and he whispered, "You like it?"

She ground her hips upward as his cock moves in and out. The grip on her ass causes her bite down on his shoulder. She was so close to an orgasm, her body was in pure sexual bliss.

"Harder please, I am so close. I love the feeling when you slide out then shove your way back in."

Victor smiled and plowed into her, as she requested. It was exhilarating as sweat poured off them. Her breasts glistened with sweat. Their hair was wet and dripped. He went harder and faster into his cock aching to explode into her. "I hope you are ready," He said going faster to get the full effect. Her hands wander over his skin and with a few hard thrust of his hips an orgasm more intense then she has ever experienced tore through her body. Alex's nails dug into his chest as her tight pussy constricts around his thick manhood. Her body writhes on the bed as she moans his name repeatedly. Victor went harder and faster than ever before and then he felt it. He froze for a second as the orgasm took over. He felt his load explode into her pussy as he stood there. After the first rush he started going again but his strength faded quickly. The ecstasy took over him as he pounder as hard as he could but it was done. He lost his stamina and collapsed on the bed next to her breathing heavily and covered in sweat. He looked over to her amazing blue eyes, murmuring against her lips.

"There is no woman in the world that can be compared to you."

Alexandra inhaled sharply as he came inside her, the feeling was amazing. Her face flushed with heat as the warmth of the room suddenly engulfed her feeling hotter then before. She stared at him as he laid beside her.

"That was amazing Victor, you are amazing."

Alexandra felt heat that was not the room illuminate her face. Victor rolled onto his side and propped himself up with an elbow. He stared at her body. It glistened with sweat and their fluids dripped out of her. His cock was now smaller, but too dripped with their amazing ecstasy. Her breasts were amazing as her body was just perfect. He wrapped his arm around her just under her breasts and said, "Thank you. You made me feel more like a man than any woman."

He held her close as their bodies warmed each other. He just stared into her eyes as he now knew what had to be done. She was the one he had been waiting for, now he had to protect her. Alexandra snuggled into his embrace, pressing her large breasts against his slick chest. They way he stared made her heart race. He was so different; he actually cared about her. She was still confused about the way he cared but the look in his eyes meant he did. Alexandra moved her hair then kissed him passionately.

"I enjoyed that immensely, I hope I impressed you. I do not want you to lose money because I am inadequate."

He smiled at her and chuckled.

"You are worth more than you know. Don't worry about the competition right now."

He was ready to make his stand. No woman had ever made his cock so hard and gave him so much pleasure. Just laying next to her made him hard again, but his stamina was still gone. He wanted her again, but it had to wait until he was sure.

He kissed her forehead and said, "Now sleep my dear and in the morning I will give you all the information you need to be the best."

She smiles and presses her body against his.

"I am glad you enjoyed my company but I am not sure if i am tired," Alex looked at him and smiled sweetly. "Besides what time is it."

Her fingers trailed up and down his arms as she hummed to herself. She was slightly amused then just being next to her caused him to harden.

"You must really like being with me."

With a smile he whispered in her ear.

"Yes, I do."

He looked at the clock and she was right, it was not that late. He was getting harder and it had been a long time since he came twice with a woman on the same night. He cupped one of her breasts; jiggling it in his hand.

"Well, I guess if you entice me enough, I think I can go around again."

He was only playing as she did not have to entice too much as he longed to fuck her again. Alexandra's cheek turned a very light shade of pink that complimented the blue of her eyes. He was perfect, powerful and amazing. She was lucky he even gave her the time of day. Her nipples grew hard under his touch. Her body reacted to his touch like it has with no other man. The way her heart was racing was a new feeling to her.

"You may have to entice me."

He smiled as she was playing hard to get. He leaned down and kissed her gently. He continued to kiss her as he got more on top of her. One hand still clutched her perfect breast while another one made it down to between her legs. It was so moist. He could smell her and it turned him on. He caressed her tight pussy gently. He was getting harder as their lust was starting to grow again. He released her lips and looked in her eyes.

"No woman has ever had this much sway with me."

She moved her legs further apart giving him room to move his hand. He did not need to touch for very long before her hips pushed at his fingers. Alexandra did not have to beg vocally her body did it for her. She moaned softly as her pale but swollen lips press to his neck. Her breath was hot against his skin as she murmurs, "Well I guess I am better then I am thought." She giggles and looks at him. Victor smiled at her. She was beautiful. His cock was swelling to be in her. She was starting to gush around his hand. He slowly entered her with two fingers. He went hard and fast into her. Her head tipped back as his fingers slid inside of her, they stretched her slightly. Alexandra moved her hips to match the speed of his fingers. It felt amazing but she wanted something else. She grabbed his hardened cock, her fingertips running up and down his shaft. Her grasp stopped him in his tracks. Her fingertips felt amazing and like that his hardness was back craving for her. He tensed as the pleasure of her hand on him was amazing.

"I liked this before." He said with the grin that had drawn her attention to him in the first place. She smiled, her happiness gleamed in her eyes. Her fingers squeezed around his shaft as she claimed his lips with her own. Alexandra's soft moaning vibrated against his lips.

"You still want all of me Victor?"

Victor gasped almost powerless as she took his cock into her hand. She knew how to apply the right amount of pressure without hurting but giving the maximum pleasure. He moaned as she worked it over.

"Yes I want you all. What do you have in mind?"

A mischievous gleam appeared in those seemingly harmless eyes. With a shift in weight Alexandra rolls him onto his back. She moves and straddles his hips. The most intimate part of her body rub along his hardened manhood. It left a thin layer of moisture on the soft skin. Alex's hair fell around their faces like a golden brown curtain, only thing he would be able to see is the smile on her face and the lust in her eyes.

The rubbing of her pussy on him made his cock throb. He wanted to be inside but was very intrigued in what she was planning. He gave himself to her and said, "I like so far my dear."

She was so beautiful. He wanted her however she wanted. With a smile she angles her hips and slides him in. Her body hugged his cock as she sat on him with his cock deep inside her. She had to pause momentarily he felt bigger this way. Her body was fighting the urge to move she grabbed Victors hands placing them on her hips.

"I thought you would."

Victor moaned as she forced his cock into her. She felt tighter this way. He held her hips tight as he went deeper into. Her pussy felt as if the two were meant to be. He was so turned on by the way her breasts bounced and the circle of hair around them. He could not believe how she continued to surprise him. Alexandra rolled her hips forward, her pelvic muscles clenching him tight. God she would not last long in this position. Her ass bounced against his thighs as she rode his cock. With every roll of her hips she cried out in pleasure. Lavender nails scraped against Victor's chest as she balanced her body a top his. The feeling of her riding his cock put Victor on cloud 9. It was just amazing. Her pussy just clenched around him that only turned him on more. She rode him hard and he thrust ed even harder into her.

Whether she noticed or not the nails scratched his chest and mysteriously they healed almost instantly. Victor did not feel the scratches as he could not get enough of her. Victor smiled seeing the ecstasy on her face. He could feel her warmth as well. He wanted to make her cum. He took one of his hands and started to rub her pussy as he pounder into her. She was so tight which made every thrust exhilarating. Her eyes darted to his face as his fingers rubs against her clit. She was so close, so ready to given in to his every wish. She had an unexplainable urge to be his. The way he made her feel was different then to any man she had been with. The feeling between her legs grew with Victor's every thrust until her body started to quiver. Her orgasm took her by surprise making her collapse on to his chest.