The Society Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The feeling her release on his cock was amazing. It was warm and juicy as it oozed out of her. He liked her perfect tits on his chest. However he was still rock hard inside her. He pushed the hair back behind her ear and said with a chuckle, "I'm glad you like that my dear." Even though he was inside he stopped thrusting as he did not want to hurt her when she didn't want it. He wondered how he would get off. She blushed and looked at him. How embarrassing her orgasm came too soon.

"I...I am sorry. I didn't expect to get off so soon."

She rises up off his still hard cock and moves to his side. She could not please him a second time. He leaned in and kissed her and said, "Don't worry beautiful. A man's job is to first make sure his woman is pleased first."

He sat up with his cock rock hard and said, "I think we can find away to finish me off."

He started to caress her breast in his hand and it was helping. She smiled and lowered her mouth to his cock. It was still slick with her juices and she wanted it. The tip of her tongue caressed his cock in warmth as she tasted herself. He was so hard, the head of him touched the back of her throat as she slid him down. Watching her take him back in her mouth made Victor smile. He closed his eyes and laid back as she took care of his cock. This is what he wanted but did not have the heart to ask such an amazing woman. It would not take him long with her taking care of him. He pushed the beautiful hair behind her ear to look into her eyes. He was so hard and liked feeling the back of her throat. She hummed to herself as his cock throbbed in the back of her throat. Alex adored the feeling of him. Her eyes glowed in amusement as she watched the pleasure Victor was feeling show on his face. All she wanted was feel him explode in her mouth, to swallow what he has to offer. Pleasuring him it is what she was meant to do.

Victor moaned as her tongue continued to pleasure his cock. It was perfect and he could feel the heat in his dick as she worked it. She went faster and fondled his balls as well when he felt. It was almost as if a switch was flipped and he exploded. It felt better than the first time as it just came out of him. He breathed heavily as she wanted it all. She pleased him well as he looked into those beautiful eyes. Alex licked his semen from her lips, and looks back at him. Her eyes sparkled as she runs her hand up his thigh.

"Feel better Victor?"

She smiles as she crawls to the head of his bed. Sighing in pleasure as the down pillows cradle her head.

"Come and join me. Please."

Victor smiled at her and said, "Much better."

He liked watching her crawl to the head of the bed and joined her. Watching her clean his cock was so hot. He lies down next to her and says, "Are you pleasured now my lady?"

He laughed knowing that he loved every bit of her. He knew she was the one. He took her into his arms and enjoyed the warmth of her body. Their combined liquids continued to run out of her as she pressed her back to Victor's chest. He had given her pleasure that she hadn't felt in years. It has been three years since she laid with a man.

"You have given me so much pleasure Victor, I just hope I pleased you."

Alex tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ear and smiled. Feeling her warmth he pulled the covers over them. He liked his cock just resting against her skin. Her hair smelled amazing. He knew what had to be done, but with her in his arms it could wait until morning. He smiled and said, "You did more than you can possibly imagine."

He kissed the back of her neck and held her close. Alexandra was engulfed in warmth when her exhaustion finally dragged her under. Her eyes fluttered closed as he wraps her in his arms. She felt safe with him, protected at the least. He wouldn't let anything happen to her, she hoped.

Victor listened to her breathing slow as he lay beside her. He turned the light off and held her close as he too drifted to sleep. He was so pleasured that he actually slept. He woke before daylight and gently slipped his arm from under her. She was fast asleep. She was beautiful as she lay there. He went to his closet and pulled out a robe. Draping it loosely over him he tied it and walked out. Ashley was waiting for him and bowed when he opened the door. He waited until the door was shut.

"Wait for Alexandra to awaken and bring her to my study."

Ashley bowed and stood as she was told as Victor walked to his office. He walked in and shut the door but it did not close all the way as he started to make a phone call. A little over an hour had passed when Alexandra stirred in her sleep. The warmth that surrounded her slip away. She knew he moved. Her back cracked as she got out of bed. Alex's nude body gleamed in the sunlight. Between her legs itched; semen that had dried flaked off as she walked to his bathroom.

Alexandra flipped the switch on the wall. His bathroom was only a little larger then the one in her room. A side glance of her body compelled her to turn toward the mirror. Her golden brown hair was a knotted mess. Sighing her walked back into the bedroom and toward the door. She had to get her brush he could not see her like this. Ashley stood at the door and when it opened said too cheery in the morning.

"Good morning Ms. Alexandra. I hope you slept well. Master Atreides has asked that I escort you to his office." Alexandra had never had a friendly disposition in the morning. She turned to Ashley her eyes not their normal shade of blue.

"Please turn down your damned happiness and find me either my brush or escort me to my room."

"I'm sorry my lady," Ashley said holding her hand to the left, "Right this way."

They walked through the hallways and Ashley blushed as she walked next to Alexandra. They walked back to her room and she said, "I will wait for you my lady."

Alexandra scoffed as she swung her room door open then kicked it closed behind her. Her feet sank into the plush carpet as she walked to her bathroom. Manicured fingers curled around the silver handle of the brush. Glaring at her own appearance Alex vigorously ripped at the knots. By the time she had finished her brush held a clump of brunette hair. The tile in front of the shower was surprisingly warm. Within minutes the water had heated up enough for her to step in. Steam surrounded her as soap ran down her body; her fingers worked up a lather between her legs.

Alexandra felt like she had been in the water for over an hour when she finally got out. Her damp body managed to slip into a loose pair of yoga pants and a t-shirt. Alexandra twisted her hair up into a bun as she opened her bedroom door. Alexandra stepped into the hallway, turning her delicate frame to Ashley.

"You may now take my to him."

She pauses tugging at her form fitting shirt.

Ashley nodded and escorted Alexandra once again. The two were mainly quiet as they walked. Ashley's cheeks were still flush with red but they came to a hallway with two doors that were slightly open. Victor's voice could be heard and Ashley said, "That is Master Atreides office."

She bowed and left Alexandra for the rest of the journey. Alexandra took a deep breath, then opened the solid wood doors. She smiled when she stepped inside.

"Morning Victor."

Her voice was strained as she tried to hide her amazement. Was every room in his house this magnificent? She bet she knew the answer but did not wish to know how much money he invested in the interior. Victor never heard her as he was sitting with his head looking down on the phone.

She heard, "Azrael it's Victor."

His eyes roll but Victor get straight to business, "I'm dropping out of your sick game."

His teeth snarl listening to the other end of the phone.

"Watch your tongue! You will have my entry within a few hours once the bank is open."

He says trying to hide the amazing night they shared, but his eyes widen and he stands up in anger.

"You stay away from her. All of you better stay away from her. Don't forget who is still more powerful even if it's 5 on 1. I will burn the world to protect her."

His rage takes over as the cell phone is crumpled to nothing in his hand. He let's the pieces fall to the desk as he slumps to the chair and that's when he sees her. With a sad grin he says good morning to her and turn toward the window. There was a lump in throat as she watched what was left of his phone fall to the desk in minuscule pieces. That made her think back to last night and how the deep scratches she left healed right under her fingertips. This face drew her from the flash back. She new something was wrong, just by the way her looked at her. She should have been frightened but she was concerned. Alexandra walked around his desk, placing her right hand against his cheek. "What is wrong Victor. Please talk to me. Is there anything I can do?"

He placed his hand on hers looking her in the eye and asked, "Why did you come here?"

"I came Victor for two reasons. One you asked me to come and second I wanted to come. You intrigue me. You make me feel safe Victor. Even though I am not sure you're being entirely truthful with me on why you called me here."

She strokes her fingers against his skin, her eyes mirroring his pain. He laughs and says, "You are right. First you are not going to the competition. You mean too much to me. Second I will give you the 60 million as promised and you walk away or I can tell you the truth of what I am."

He stared into her eyes and hoped she would not judge him. Alexandra smiled and shook her head.

"You will keep you money Victor and you will tell me everything. If you care for me then you will not lie."

She tilts her head, the beautiful blue eyes sparkling just for him.

"Very well," He says, "Before I begin I want you to know that everything I tell you is the truth."