The Sounds Of Incest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oediplex
oediplex
2,890 Followers

My legs went weak. His muscular arms steadied me as this crazy drubbing inside my cunt continued. I was holding my breath, my head was thrown back and my eyes were closed in ecstasy and my nipples were cherry stones. I was on the brink before I knew what was happening and then it WAS happening. I skyrocketed into the stratosphere, as somehow my boy with his fingering made mommy contract again, and again, and again, in paroxysms of pleasure as multiple orgasms rack my whole being. I had never cum quite like it, standing and with just a hand job bringing me off in a jolting succession of climaxes. WOW!!!

After that, the soaping of my boobs was almost anticlimactically – you should pardon the expression. It was sweet though, as he washed them and then sucked them and fondled them like they were his favorite cuddly toys. We looked at each other as the water rinsed sex off and still did not cleanse our minds of lustful thoughts, quite the opposite in fact.

"I told you that you'd like what I had in mind!" my randy housemate ('mate'?) crooned in my ear.

"God! Did I ever! I think that I could only stand a session like that but once a week!" I confessed, making an invitation to more water games in the future. "Hold on to me, I'm still shaky from cumming so much. Where did you learn that?"

"You inspire me, mom."

"Get us some towels from up on the shelf honey." I instructed. We proceeded to dry each other with the fluffy terrycloth and a little bit of touchy-feely along with the process. He remained hard. What was I going to do about that? He had not cum and surely I owed him at least a mighty fine blow-job?

"Mom did you have any other family . . uh . . encounters?" Jeff asked. AHH! I knew what he was after, more incestuous dirt from mom. That was his secret turn-on, not so secret to me any more though. Suddenly, I got inspired myself on how to provide Jeff's jollies without risking a ravishing from a randy son. I led him to the bed and gave him the bottle of hand cream kept on the night stand.

"Let me tell you a little story . . ." I began. I lay on my tummy and instructed him to slather the lotion in my butt crack, then stretch out on me with his boner between my soft cheeks. As he listened to mommy's naughty tale he enjoyed her nice tail, hunching his haunches, humping my backside's valley.

"Once upon a long time ago – before I met your father," I started. "I've always liked to watch a guy jerk off, it was a big turn on. It still is"

"Did you finger yourself too, while looking at them?"

"No, don't interrupt, just listen. I usually could get my boyfriend to do it for me, and after I became involved with your dad he would spank the monkey for your mommy. But before that; one time I came upon my brother, Rick, doing it in the family room. Our parents were gone for the weekend and he thought I was sleeping over at my friend's house, but that was going to be the next night. So there he is in the nude with a couple of his girlie magazines, a nice big prick in his hand and nowhere to hide – but he didn't even try to cover up."

"Rick looked me in the eye and we didn't say a word to each other. It was like we had mental telepathy." Jeff was into a serious rhythm on mommy's ass now. I continued, but embellishing the story for the sake of sonny's impending spurt. "I don't know what came over me, but I stripped down too. I sat beside him and watched as he slowly stroked the big totem pole between his legs. His balls were red and swollen with pent up jism. I could tell that he really needed to spout. I spread my legs wide for him to see his sister's cunt. My clit was poking out of its hood and my labia were pumped with blood like a flower blooming. I was making a wet spot on the sofa I dripped so much."

Hunch, hunch my boy was sawing away at my hinny. I could tell he was beginning to get near his peak. I continued my narration, "Then, I reached out and took it, my brother's penis, just as he extended a finger to my hole and dipped into his sister's center. We did that for a few minutes and then he pushed me back on the divan and got between my legs while his . ." I stopped speaking abruptly as I felt Jeffy's penis prod my well greased grotto and begin to enter my well of love juice. Jeez! He was going in – that wasn't supposed to happen! "OH! Jeff! Noo, don't go in mommy!!" Yet it felt so good, so hot, so tempting to let it happen. I raised my hips in anticipation of illicit coupling with my child. How could I control him when I couldn't control my own body?

"Did he do it mom? Did Uncle Rick fuck you? You guys couldn't help it, could you? You both were too hot to stop, he thrust it in you and came, didn't he. And you came too, you both came together, creaming and squirting and . . . "

Luck was on my side, as Jeff hunched and as he humped he changed angles, and so slid up the alley of my ass crack. Then he drew back too far, so that when he thrust again he buried his throbbing dick between my thighs, striking my clit obliquely and thus soaking the sheet beneath me with a generous dose of jism. Mission accomplished. Crisis averted, no thanks to my lustful cunt; simply due to the mostly fictional story of mine and the depraved longing for all things incestuous of my son's sinful imagination. Thank God he didn't have a sister I thought. But he had been far too close to fucking his mom. To my relief, but in a way, to my regret as well.


As I lay there in the aftermath of bring my boy off once more, he got up and got a wet, warm wash cloth to wipe up my messy tush. Well, I'm glad to see that I raised the youngster with some manners, I thought humorously to myself. But seriously, my thinking continued, he's going to make some girl a fine lover. For a moment I was jealous of the woman who would get to have him as her paramour. But I realized that was silly, and I realized that I could have him if I wanted that privilege.

After I taught him the finer points, she could enjoy his attentions, as long as he came home to cum with mommy once in awhile. Cry-min-net-ly!!' as Rick used to say, who's has depraved longing of incestuous feelings now?' That was naughty girl lusting after her sexy son. Mona momma asked 'How you going to get grandchildren?' At once Mona thought I'm too young to be a grandmother! Naughty girl wondered if her son would knock her up. Mona slapped naughty girl, but then laughed remembering she had her tubes tied ten years ago, so no worries there. 'Yes!' naughty girl smirked, 'We could screw all we want, if we wanted to, and I do want to fuck my son, as much as he wants me!'

As if he could listen in to my internal dialog, Jeff said, "Gosh mom we almost did it. I didn't mean to, but I was right there, I was in you, a little bit – wasn't I?"

"Yes, baby, but its better we didn't have that happen. Remember what I said, don't forget our limits. I know it was exciting – to me too – but still it can't happen. And speaking of which - I only watched Rick, I never got naked, we never touched each other. I made up the rest of it to help make you cum on me."

"Well, it worked alright. Almost too well. I wanted to put it in so bad right then. I love you mom, but I want you. I know you want me too, even though you drew the line at having sex. Maybe someday you'll think differently, but until then I love you too much to ever do it to you – unless you beg me or unless it's an accident like tonight – or unless-"

"NO, Jeff. Under no circumstances are you ever allowed in your mother's pussy, not in my life-time ever!"

"Well, I was once, you know. I don't mean tonight."

Did he do it when I was asleep? How could I not know if he fucked me? What did he mean? Was I passed out with too much wine one night? My mind reeled with confusion. I looked at him with concern.

"But of course, I was real young then, really only just a baby!"

I almost slapped him for such a bad joke. "Yeah, you were totally into me, back then!" I crack one myself and we both burst into gales of laughter that went on for minutes and every time we looked at each other we broke into fresh giggles. Finally, out of breath, I said, "Go to your room now, young man, you've gotten your bet paid in full."

"I'll help you with the weeding tomorrow, mom. I'm good at doing dirty things with my sexy mother – aren't I?"

"Yes you are indeed, sweetie. Yes indeed!" With that he exited and I rolled off the wet spot and fell almost instantly to sleep, 'some day it turned out to be' I thought as I drifted off and somewhere dimly I heard too inside my head, ('just wait until tomorrow!!')

I slept late. Who could blame me? Then I had to run to get to work in time for an appointment with a client who was hosting a big open house the next day. I was busy, but still thoughts of the erotic home life that had developed in the past week surfaced now and then, giving me a tingle in my twat. I made no thought of what was next, just knew that I had keep from letting things go too far, but still understood that we would continue the delightful dalliance that defied convention and moral standards. Well, those be damned, the hook was in and I knew this strange twist to our relationship was going to continue.

When I got home that evening Jeff said he was in the mood for pizza and beer. Fine, I was not in the mood to cook. No hint of any sexual agenda on his part but I did get a wonderful big hug and kiss when he greeted me. I changed into a modest robe and we ordered pepperoni for delivery. After our meal, we settled into the family room for some sitcoms and had a bowl of ice cream each. Just a typical evening at home, with no overtones of what had to be on both of our minds. Until the late news came on, then Jeff turned to me.

"Mom, you said that you like to watch a guy masturbate. Would you like to watch me? I mean . . I'd like it if you would. You don't have to do anything if you just want to sit there, but it's okay if you'd like to . . you know, get naked or whatever."

I looked at him for a long moment. Not because I had to make up my mind, of course I wanted to watch him wank, but to decide what I was going to do myself. I decided that I would just like to watch him; see the tool become aroused, look at his face when he climaxed, observe the eruption of sperm that spouted and to have a memory to cherish the rest of my days of my boy being a man in front of his mom. I answered him, "I would. I would like you to do that and I want to do it here, on the couch. I am not going to suck you off like the other day because I wish to see the whole thing from beginning to the end, as you cream for your mommy.

"Can I look at you, as I'm doing it?"

"Sure and we can talk, about whatever you want. But for this time you just touch yourself, those are the rules tonight."

"Will you touch yourself too?" He made the inquiry hopefully.

"No, not until you cum initially. I want to see it all and not be distracted in any way. This is a special treat for me and I don't want it spoiled. But I'll let you watch me do it afterwards, and I'll give you a show you won't forget!!"

"Deal! Wait here while I get some stuff."

Bring a couple of beers too!" I called after his retreating form.

When he came back in about ten minutes he was loaded down with cans, tissue, lube, a towel and dressed only in his underpants. He handed me a beer and set the other on the end table next to his side. I popped the top off mine, took a swig and set it on the TV tray next to me by a plate of pizza crusts. Jeff put the box of tissues on the floor where he was going to be sitting, draped the towel doubled over on the cushion and sat on it. He looked at me and smiled. "Ready for your little show, Mom?" He then shimmied off his white jockeys. I saw a big pink doodle dangling down from a brown tangle of hair over two testicles that hung loosely from below. A very handsome sight, if I do say so myself.

I loosed the belt on my robe and shrugged it off my shoulders; the terrycloth would absorb my wet spot, as I was sure there would be. I was bare underneath; I guess I figured that we would be fooling around somehow that night. "Fire when ready, Gridley!" The quote seemed appropriate.

My son poured a little clear fluid on his left hand and coated the rosy knob. "Do you use both hands on that thing?" I asked.

"Just the left, I don't know why. The right seems to be foreign, and I use it to hold a magazine or book or . . " (a sly smile broke on his lips as he looked me in the eye and finished) "to turn on the tape or press rewind."

My hand stroked my left nipple unconsciously as his penis began to swell. My mouth felt dry as I gazed at my son stroke his cock, I took another sip of beer.

"Mom, what did you think, when you saw me nude in the bathroom, that time I came in, remember?"


"How could I forget? You certainly surprised me! I was kind of stunned, I couldn't think real well. I was frozen in place, like a prey that is spotted by a dangerous predator, and all I could see was this beautiful manhood standing long and tall and tempting as hell!" I laughed at the memory.

"You liked what you saw?"

"Oh yeah! I had wondered what you had in your pants, if it was anything like your dad's. It's a duplicate by the way, like father like son, and a package that you should be proud of."

"Tempting?"

"That's what I was thinking about when I was listening over the intercom. How good that would feel in me – not that we can ever . . .; but I was fantasizing about you, listening to you thinking about putting that gorgeous cock up your mommy's pussy." Jeff's boner was bright and shiny as he added more lube and the skin stretched taunt over the straining staff.

His hand began to quicken. "We made each other hot, didn't we; we got each other off imagining that we were fucking. I know we can't, but it's so hot thinking about being in you. Spread your legs mom, let me see where I'd put it."

I complied and he obviously went up a few notches in excitement. I was slick with my own juices and flushed in face and glowing with the bloom of arousal down there. My finger rubbed my button and then I used both hands to spread the labia wide. We sat there focused on each other's genitals for several minutes. I urged him on with little whispered encouragements and moans of my own in response to his soft groans.

Then, I made an overt try at verbally getting him off. "Here's where you came from, baby. There's where you want to get back into. Deep into mommy and let loose all your incestuous baby making cream, right at my womb, don't you sweet Jeffy?"

"God! Yes mommy! I want to be inside your hot cunt and fill you with my jism and feel you cum on my cock. Fuck me! Mommy!! I want you so bad! His fingers were a furious blur as he became totally engrossed in the imagery of our imagined coupling.

"Yes, Jeff!" I encouraged him, that's it fuck me, Honey! Give it to me, cum in mommy, baby!!"

"Uh! . . Yeah! Oh, Yes, Mom, . . Uhh . Ah-hah! NownowNOWWW!" His face made a contortion, scrunched up in a grimace which expressed the almost painful pleasure of male sexual discharge. A geyser of white ejaculation streamed out of the blow hole. It covering his fingers like a sauce was poured over a dish. So much! I was surprised. He out did his dad in volume, that was for sure. I had a little contraction inside my vagina thinking about what it would be like, feeling that gusher deep up me. Wild!!

"Good thing you thought of the towel, babe! Otherwise we'd have a cum stain as big as a saucer!"

"I love you mom. Did you enjoy my performance?"

"Worthy of a . . . what do they call those porno film awards?"

"I don't remember right now, but thanks. Like I said, you inspire me."

"Well your 'spire' was a divine steeple. Would you like to pray at the temple of Venus now?" My palms framed my bush and female parts.

"I will offer more than lip-service, I shall speak in tongues as I worship in her divine divide, the holy of holies, the sacred grotto of my mother goddess, the . ."

I interrupted, "Actions speak louder than words, Sonny! Just eat me right now, for heaven sake! I'm so hot I gotta have a cum real soon!" I lay back, spreading my legs wide.

Without another word, Jeff got off the sofa and on his knees taking my legs in hands. His face zoomed in on my center and he nibbled at my labia, then his oral digit did curls around my button of love. It was exactly what I needed. He caressed all over my pelvis with his fingers, as his mouth sucked on my clit. I felt his squirmy appendage lick and dip into my hole and then strum the clit a bit. Jeffy's head nodded and shook and made wonderful arabesques to enhance what his mouth was doing to his mother. I noted that he had thoughtfully shaved tonight and his smooth cheeks added to my thighs sensuous experience.

I thrust my torso, tilting to offer all my sensitive self to my son's administrations. My whole crotch was on fire with desire and I could feel the pending climax building from inside out. My nipples were tender, yearning points of erotic excitement which I twiddled with myself, because now Jeff's spread hands cradled my hips to stabilize my rocking body. I was so close! He concentrated on my clit again with quick licks and then gave long slides up and down my pussy and I began to feel the shaking. He gave a big suck to my pearl and it triggered the cascade of ecstasy I had been needing all day. I jerked in uncontrollable racking spasms as the cum rolled over my complete being. I was electrified in my brain, a storm of short circuits made all thinking turn into only pure joy.

The physical stress had to have a liberation for all that was spring-tight in my body, which became, in that singular moment, totally loosened, released and relaxed. I felt truly happy and content, and at peace. It was the most special of orgasms, and my son had given it to me. I was filled with an overpowering sense of love for him in a different way than I had ever had before. Now he was my lover, my cherished partner in physical sexual pleasure, my paramour, my turn on, my mate who pleased me and whom I wanted to please. Naughty girl was in control and momma was going to allow her baby boy to be spoiled and indulge him his carnal appetites.

'Noo!' momma Mona moaned to herself, 'I can't let him, we can't fuck, I'm his mother and even if I just had the best head of my life I must not . . .' But my thoughts dissolved as Jeff began to run his tongue on my thighs, then in my gash, upon my tender nubbin. He blew cool air in the moist valley and spreading his whole mouth over my sex exhaling a hot wind of tropic tingling. My head went back and my mouth gaped open and I was lost in the moment of renewed passion, he wasn't finished with me. I was going to get round two whether I wanted it or not, but of course I did. Whoopee!

I couldn't tell you how long it went on. I built up and came down in multiple climaxes, the orgasms just wouldn't stop. I phased in and out of semi-consciousness, as the waves of total ecstasy came like the tide washing in. Then, finally, I used what little energy I had left to let Jeff know I could take no more, I was exhausted. My robe was drenched with the saliva and cum which coated my bottom as well. He broke off finally and with an effort heaved himself up on me, supporting his weight, but lying on me so that his chest rested on my tits and he was between my legs, knees on the couch. His hard muscle of an organ was on my lower abdomen – balls were mashed in my muff. He began to hunch and thrust his cock on my body.

I figured, what the hell, after a job like that he deserved to have his way with me. A fella can only take so much and I never meant to be a cock tease. I had no strength to fight him off anyway. And I was ready to be fucked. It was time, let him do me. I opened myself to his assault raising my knees and spreading for him. He wouldn't have any trouble getting in; I was fully greased and willing to be ravaged by my son. Let the incest fucking begin!!

oediplex
oediplex
2,890 Followers