The Sounds Of Incest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oediplex
oediplex
2,897 Followers

But does he want to now? Where is his head at, why 'sorry'? What would he say when he awoke? What had happened? Was what we had, and were headed to, spoiled somehow? I saw his eyes flutter and his breathing change. I held my breath, Jeff was stirring, he was again conscious and my fears flooded my mind even as love for this man/child infused my heart and made it swell. He opened his eyes and looked at me and smiled.

God! I love you mom!" That brought my own smile and yet I was at a loss for words. "Everything okay today?" He continued. "Last night was incredible. I loved making you cum. And I . . . I didn't get you pregnant – even though I got carried away. I couldn't help myself, it just felt so so very good. But I pulled out, I didn't have a rubber on and I realized that I shouldn't cum in you like that. I wouldn't want to create a baby. I wouldn't want anything to spoil our relationship, our love."

"Is that why you aborted the mission of making mommy? You were sorry because you thought you were endangering our relationship with the possibility of pregnancy? That's all?"

"Uh-Huh."


"Silly goose! Maybe you don't remember, but I had surgery years ago, so that your dad and I couldn't have any more kids. You were only in second grade then, I think. I had a short stay in the hospital? We told you there weren't going to be any more brothers or sisters arriving by the stork. That you were enough for us and our special boy. Ring any bells?"

"Oh yeah, I do remember now that you talked about the stork and my being an only child by choice. But I didn't understand that meant that you couldn't get a baby in your tummy. Just that I would have no competition for Christmas presents." He smiled and I laughed.

"Well, I had my tubes tied. Your father and I decided between our busy lives and some medical risks the doctor warned of after I had you, that one would be enough. So when you were about eight I stopped using the pill and opted for the operation."

So I could have cum in you last night? I mean and not gotten you knocked-up. I know I went too far and broke my promise, but it was the best feeling. Thank you for not being mad at me for going over the line and finding out how awesome your pussy is. It was tight and hot and so wet and like silky inside and I couldn't control things once I was beginning to stroke. You do forgive me? I won't do it again, swear to God!"

The description of his indiscretion was getting me wet, and now that I had resolved the issues that were up in the air it was time to get down to having our sex. Since no 'issue' would be forthcoming from my womb, there was no barrier to my son's cumming in me. Suddenly I realized that was what I was missing; the 'vital element' was his creaming deep in my vagina, feeling his orgasm within my being. "Jeffy, I have had time to think things through this morning, about last night, about everything, and I've decided its okay. That it's all right for us to have sex, make love, fuck. I want you to do it with me, I want to do it with you – and it's okay to cum in me because that would make me cum too, in a big way.

"Really, mom?!" It's okay for us to have intercourse?"

"Yes baby, get on mommy and have your dream fulfilled, fill me with your jism and make my fantasies cum true too." I spread my legs and he sided over to get between them. "I love you Jeff."


"I love you too, mom." His cock was getting erect and felt hot against my thighs. I was already quite damp in anticipation of our coupling. He nudged the labia with the bulb and they gave way to the prodding. We kissed and Frenched in an unhurried fashion as he rested on the pillows of my breasts. I widened my thighs for an easier entering as my hips made my mons rise in seeking his tool inside me. My arms went to hug him, then dropped to his buns and gripping the firm haunch, pulled him hard against my crotch. We both emitted a low groan as the tip speared into the entrance of my pussy at last. This time there would be no stopping of the ultimate act of incest. Love and lust had gained the triumph, and his conquest of his mom was complete as the cock slid in, inch by inch, to the very root. I could feel him socked hard inside me. The head bumped my uterus. I rolled my eyes back at that internal touching.

The withdrawal was slow and deliberate, a stroke of the bow on a violin, then easing in as a gentle as petting a kitten. Only this pussy was ready to ride the tiger. Like the piston of a steam locomotive it began with deliberate strokes and picked up the pace with accelerating rhythm and growing power. So firm and smooth the prick pumped in my yearning, burning cavity. Rigid rod prodded yielding tender tissue. Our bodies melded, our organs fit together, lock and key. The opening of mother was filled by son. He was flesh of my flesh reunited in my flesh with his, back to where he had begun. I felt him work in and out with a confidence he had not had before.

I gloried in the exquisite delight of a male member once more taking me, making me his woman. I was a receptacle for the cock that drove up into my center, again and again. I moved my hips to hump up, to take all that I could of that dick splitting my cunt, ravaging in my horny hole. Oh God! It was good to fuck again at last, and with this hunk of a son that was so hot for me, his mother, that he could not be stopped, not even by all the resolve we each once had trying to turn away from our wanton desires to commit this outrageous sin. He was not going to finish until he had us both in the very insanity of passion. He pounded, my cunt gripped; he hammered, my pussy thrust; he shoved, I matched him to make our parts smack, smack, smack; the sound was animalistic. We were primitive beasts, we were divine beings soaring and singing, as we galloped in place and our cries pitched high and long and loud.


"YES! JEFF!! Give it to me! Give it to me hard now – deep, give it to me deep . . . Hard deep . . . UH! OOH! Harder Deeper!! The rising crest of my tsunami of an orgasm was building to a stupendous peak and would released huge energy, like the tidal wave that rolls over everything in its path. "Yeah! Oh God!! Jeeeffy, I love you baby, do it to mommy, cum with me Honeyyy." His cock jack-hammered my smashed cunt even more, though it seemed that he had been banging my poor pussy as a sledge on an anvil just moments before. The intensity was incredible, it was white hot poker encased in molten lava. I looked up at his face raised in an expression of a grimace. He was close as well. I could feel the head of his penis as it moved like lightning, flashing in motion - to and fro within my vagina. "HAARRDDERR – DEEEPERR, I'M Going TO CUM, I going to CUUM!!"

"YES, NOWW" he answered, "CUM FOR ME MOM, cum on me - CUM ON ME NOOWW - MOMMYYY!!" He shuddered, and jammed hard up to my mons, our crinkly hair all matted and fused down there. The tip plugged in the nubs of my womb, where he hosed a torrent of thick emulsion. He was ultimate man-mate to my uber-uterus woman; adults we truly were and united in the midst of the most grown-up of actions. I released the flood and my cunt contracted and vibrated the climax of the long awaited need for my explosion to be triggered. Dynamite in a pond, geyser and shock wave; we grunted and groaned and whined as spasms of ecstasy reverberated in our bodies like the pealing of great bells ringing a momentous celebration. Winded - out of breath, radiating the heat of burning skin, dripping like we had been sprayed with a nozzle, we collapsed into a soggy, smoldering heap of limp limbs and torpid torsos; our ragged breathing was all that was heard.

But amazingly, after maybe only several minutes Super-Jeff maneuvered his dazed mommy to her hands and knees and, with the prominent prow of a ship's front spar over the bow, pointed his penis at the grotto of Venus, and sank up to the hilt his sword of love in my sheath. There followed a controlled ride of wonderful sensations as he took me again, willingly, yet I could not have defended myself if I had wished. My son held my hips and the swaying balls swung up against my clit, which protruded engorged with blood and liking the tickly taunting by the bouncing testicles.

Stallion mounted mare, son was stud for his mom. The love machine was well oiled and in fine working order as we rocked together in mutual motion, connected by our genitalia, but bonded by love and erotic passions for each other. Suddenly, Jeff made a quick series of slams into my bottom, a rush of peak overtaking his dick. Spewing once more within my middle, he provided the impetus for my own clenching/throbbing cresting. This time our chorus of sighs were a duet, signaling our join climaxing. As one, as well, we fell; side by side we lay; the throes of passion spent, lust slaked, love affirmed in physical sharing, so we finally drifted back into a lazy sleep. Horses and beaches, naked frolics and balmy night under the stars in Jeff's arms filled my dreams.

I awoke hungry. The bedding was a rumpled mess. Jeff was looking at me; his naked form sprouted a woody. He grinned a devilish grin and whispered, "Let's take a shower!!"

I just nodded my agreement. I should have known! I jumped up, surprising him. "Last one in the shower makes – mommy!!" Jeff laughed and slowly followed.

oediplex
oediplex
2,897 Followers