The Sounds Of Incest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oediplex
oediplex
2,899 Followers

But it didn't, to my astonishment and a little disappointment too, but pleased at his self-control as well. He moved on my tummy with quick strokes and then, in about thirty seconds maybe, he let go and came right there. I could feel the throbbing as his penis contracted several times and a warm puddle of goo spilled on my skin. It reminded me of when I was back making-out with my boyfriend in High School. I realized that he had been primed to explode by his extended cunnilingus and he didn't need much to set off that meaty M-80.

Jeff then took tissues and wiped my stomach and between my thighs and then himself. He pealed my robe completely off and picked me up in his arms like a groom carrying his bride over the threshold and took me to my bed. I drew him down and kissed him as he covered me with the blanket. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" was all I could say and I was asleep even before he turned the lights out. I slept without any dreams I could remember, waking up fully refreshed, like my batteries had been recharged. I had an open house and a closing to do and another night with my son-lover to look forward to. It was going to be a great day!!

The open house went very well indeed and the deal I closed on a big house (mansion really, with stables) that afternoon was a huge one. It made my month's income bigger that the last quarter's. I bought several of bottles of bubbly, a real expensive French brand and took them home to celebrate with my hot handsome man, the above mentioned son-sex machine. Only we still couldn't have sex, damn it! But the playtime was so wonderful it almost didn't matter.

My next thoughts began 'Yet, it would be so nice . . . STOP!!! . . .', I had to mentally kick myself in the butt to get my libido back in line. 'Naughty girl' was never too far away it seems. I just couldn't give into her. After all, if Jeff had been gallant enough last night to be respectful of my boundaries, how could I not be chaste myself? I could not be as wanton as I wanted to be, when my hero was sacrificing himself on the altar of my tummy instead of stabbing me with his dagger of love? Still, DAMN!!

I entered our love nest, such as home had become - if you will, to the aroma of cooking chicken and baking muffins and was that lemon cake? Holy-moly he had made dinner for real tonight, I adore lemon cake. I adore my son too, I thought. He was romantic and thoughtful and handsome and sexy and honorable; he was going to make a great husband, - someday, but that wouldn't be for awhile, in the meantime... I had his love to myself. What if I was a little selfish? What mother isn't when it comes to her son? Tonight it was going to be just us, tomorrow I had off as it was Sunday, and it was going to be a great night!

Get this! Jeff even had the table set, candles and all. He was either wooing me or angling for a new car as a graduation present. Of course, with one he had his independence and that was a good thing as long as he didn't go too far from momma. Because I would miss him now more than ever. Yet, I still was unsure how far to let things go in the romantic department, that was a whole n'other kettle of fish. But I put it out of my mind, we were having chicken tonight, and why can't a boy cook for his mother now and then?


"I was going to make 'coq au vin', but I wasn't sure what wine would be best, so I'm serving 'coq of Jeff' tonight. He kept a straight face until I got the joke. It was a good laugh.

"That's okay; I bought three bottles of champagne for this evening to celebrate my big commission today." I proceeded to tell him about my triumphs at work over a delicious dinner. The second bottle was nearly done with the last bites of lemon cake. I told Jeff that he might think about being a gourmet chef if his interest in computers went sour. He explained that he had looked in the fridge and not found anything interesting, so he went shopping. Jeff apologized for not getting to any weeding. "The hell with the garden babe, if you can make lemon cake and make your mommy happy-meals 'extraordinaire', like tonight you don't have to ever look at another weed!"

Jeff looked happy but a little preoccupied, I could tell something was on his mind, but I couldn't guess what. I asked him what was bothering him, hoping that he wasn't beginning to have doubts about what we had done together. The physical relationship had been getting more and more involved, without my intending it to.

"Well, mom to be honest, I realized when I was making our dinner, that you had made an offer to me but didn't follow through. Understandable in light of what happened, of course."

I wanted to not let this great kid down so I asked, "What was that, Honey? Refresh my memory."

"Last night you said you'd let me watch you masturbate and that you would give me a show I wouldn't forget. I was wondering if you remembered that." He put on his best 'poor little boy' face, an act I recognized as his way of wrapping mommy around his little finger. It usually worked and with this I was motivated for my own reasons to give him what he wanted.

"Don't worry, Sweetie, I'd be more than happy to let you watch momma diddle herself. Let's get the last bottle of wine and retire to my 'boudoir por la amour'. The last said with an exaggerated French accent. After all with the champagne and coq the evening was certainly a bit Parisian. My language might have been not so hot but my French kissing was. As I demonstrated quite clearly as we clenched once inside my chambers. We took our time undressing each other, though the clothing ended up in a pile on the corner chair, mostly, as some things like my panties and bra were tossed in a greater haste than earlier articles. As we neared becoming as 'au natural' as Adam and Eve before the apple, our aim was more careless.


We finally were nude and we clenched like Siamese twins, kissing as our hands swept everywhere over each other's exposed skin. We literally tumbled onto the bed and scrambled to the center of the posture-pedic expanse, where our make out session picked up pace. His mouth went places no boy should lick and kiss his mother. Mine was equally exploring in return. Fingers made magic with parts so private that only a spouse might discover. It was only brought to a pause when I had an awful thirst and we broke to pop the third cork.

I turned down the spread and blanket, the sheets were fresh yesterday I thought I remembered; they would need changing tomorrow, that much was assured I knew. I gathered two of my over-sized pillows to the center of the mattress propping my head up so I could watch too. I lay on my back and Jeff sat between my spread legs his knees bent and his hand played with his balls in anticipation. Talk about a front row seat! Any closer and he would be on stage. But I was still not intending for him to get into my seat – so to speak – no audience participation in other words. I was turned on and needed no help in being lubricated for my demonstration of how Mona twiddled her twat.

I had his undivided attention as I caressed my femininity. I fingered my pussy on the button and in the hole, through labia down to anus and back – drawing from the fountain of Aphrodite the nectar Jeffy's tongue had tasted but twenty-four hours ago, using it to smear my clit and tease it to a bright little cherry. I stabbed two fingers within my vagina and made mewing sounds as I plunged them further into my cunt. I let my son see what a lady did by herself, when she was no lady. A rapt look was on my boy's face as he was bewitched by the spectacle of a seductive sorceress displaying her most enchanting charms.

The phallus which aimed in my direction, like a wicked wand of a wanton wizard, gave me the idea for my next sex act in this playing with one's self drama/bedroom farce/porno show. But first I suddenly realized I needed a bathroom break. "Intermission!" I called out. They're serving bubbly in the lobby, would you get me a glass while I pee, I mean, powder my nose. I giggled at the euphemism. I made a dash for my potty break while my escort for the evening of exhibitionism poured us fresh libations. He took a cue from me, and went to take a leak. This gave me the perfect chance to get my toys from the closet and have the box on my nightstand ready for when he returned.


I handed him his drink as he came back and we sat side by side on the edge of mommy's mattress. I took out the dildos one by one. "This vibrates, this wiggles," I turned on the switch and it animated like a fat short snake. "This tickles," I showed him the one that looked like a sea creature. "I saved the favorite for last. Now let me just tune you up . . "I bent over and sucked him to his full seven inches to compare bananas to bananas – if you will. "AND this is the one I named 'Jeffy' after my hero," I smiled, pulling out the life-like tool. I held it next to the original Jeff's jammer and sure enough I was right, a match.

"Remember our intercom interlude?"

"Lewd being the operative term, I'll never forget it mom."

"This was what was I was using while I thought of you that night."

Jeff took his penis rubber simulation-for-stimulation from me and in a very serious tone asked, "Can I do it to you? With this I mean. Can I make Mona moan with the clone from your closet? Can I sock it to you with my name-sake? Please, mom, I want to see what your cunt looks like when it is making love to a cock that could be me." What could I say? I said, "Okay, that would be special."

Once more I lay propped up in the middle and now Jeff had his feet hanging over the end of the bed and could view what the gynecologist saw, though I didn't have stirrups. He began to use the artificial dick like it was his own. He sawed up and down through my bush and over the clit, parting the labia, slicking up the channel and stirring the yearnings I had wanting the real thing. 'If only he weren't my son!' one part of my head said and my heart said, 'Ah but this sweet boy is and he loves you with all that he has.'

While my pussy piped up, 'including his hot cock and loaded cahonees' and my soul sang 'and I love him too.'

Naughty girl made her voice heard clearly, 'If he wasn't your son it wouldn't be so exciting, forbidden fruit is the tangy taste, for the tart you are – the electric of the shocking energizes us. The temptation of sin that is the sensational and sensual carnal pleasure you crave. Give in; let the passion have its night of revelry. Because he is your own flesh, it is a reuniting back into one, the love that went out returns to give, bringing heightened joy. He wants you, you want him, you both want it to happen; why fight what feels so good? Give in, give up your struggle to be the Madonna and be the mother-earth that nourishes from her womb the child of her flesh.'


Jeez! I thought I just want to get off and he is going to do it to me and I won't have to feel guilty in the morning because we didn't really do it, not really. Everybody just shut up and get on board the cum train and let's have a wild ride tonight. Enough said!!! Let's just have fun! With that I was able to relax and open up to my son screwing me, abet vicariously.

I looked down and saw that Jeff was beginning to penetrate my vagina with the dildo, it had a light coating of my juices and it eased between the labia without trouble. Jeff was looking like he was watching the most interesting thing he had ever seen. I might have been too, considering the intimacy of the activity. How many boys get to see the pussy of their mothers take in a man's member? I hadn't quite gotten this good a look-see even when I was married. Of course now days a video camera might provide a more anatomical close up, but who you going to get to film your most private acts? I could see the lips of my sex cling to the shaft as it pulled out. I felt like I wanted to suck with my cunt as it thrust inward to my core.

Now it was really beginning to get to me. We were doing it. Jeff was feeding 'Jeffy' up my cunt and withdrawing like we were going at it to beat the band. I could feel it touching my womb opening, if only it was him instead of it. But I was verging, I was peaking, I was trembling on the brink, at the insistent plowing of the damn rubber prick. "Okay! I can't hold back any longer. I'm cumming, Honey! Oh Baby - Yes! Mommy's gonna do it, watch me cum, Sweetie, this one is for you, I want you, Oh God! Jeff I want your cock so bad!! . . . . . AHH, Uhn Uh . . . . heww-wee!" I took a moment to catch my breath. "That was good; you made mommy nice and happy, Honey." But something was missing in the experience, some vital element that should have been there. But I was too fuzzy from wine and sex to think about what was not completing me in making love.

Jeff crawled up to cuddle with me discarding the anatomical android namesake on the floor and we kissed and stroked and hugged each other. Soon I could feel his penis poke against my leg and do a little hunch. Poor guy cooked and cocked for mommy, but hadn't gotten rewarded for his selfless service and servicing. I maneuvered him on top of me to see if we could do the abdominal dance with his dingy. He began as he had yester evening, but soon his motions were getting low and lower and then he was grooving in the grotto of love, his dick was getting slick and we were on the slippery slope. Then the plea bargaining began in earnest. I should have expected this would happen!


"Please, can I just put the tip in, mom, just the tip, I promise." (We know where that leads to!) "I just want to see what it's like. I love you, I'll keep control". . (Yeah but I'm more worried about me!) "It will feel good; it'll make me cum quicker. Please just the tip!" Perhaps anticipating a positive response or maybe he was too close anyway to the danger zone – or maybe he planned to take advantage of my vulnerability . . . likely though he just couldn't help himself. Whatever the case, his tip did enter my vagina's mouth. It did feel good. The flesh was hot and tender, soft velvet over a strong firm core. It didn't retreat, but the entreaty renewed. "I'm right there, mommy, let me do it, just a little bit, just the tip, just the tip, okay? The head moved forward, the folds opened, the boy was progressing to a man.

"Oh you're so wet and hot, mom. I neeed to see what it's like, please don't be mad at me. I love you mom." He kissed me so that I couldn't answer him yes – or no and I was of two minds and hearts and souls on the subject, though my body was all for it. "It's good, it's so good!" The tip dipped and nuzzled and insinuated its way with more advances than retreats. The head was well entrenched and drenched in my secretions and lodged in the opening like a cork, the pressure being in this case to make its way inside the bottleneck. As if thus worming into the cleft was not enough he began the second stage. Fantasy coming to life, I had heard before what cums next. "Oh mom, that's so nice, don't you want a little more, can I put it in half way? Then I'll take it out, I promise. Just once in, only half of my penis. You like it don't you, mom, doesn't feel good?"

"Too good, baby!" I gasp, I had no control, I did want him to do it, God help me, it had been so long since a male had been there in me. And now he was three inches inside me of those seven inches of manhood. Three of the longest inches I had ever felt.

"Yes, Oh mom! That's it! Halfway, a couple of strokes." His actions matched his mouth which was thrusting his tongue down my throat. I matched him with tongue and thrust of hips as we began the ancient ritual of sex; his half became more than fifty percent on the next cycle of entrance and pull back. Again, again, and . . . all of a sudden he thrust all the way in, to his root, in an involuntary stabbing of his cock into his mother's cunt. It struck bottom and then instead of the wild plunging of uncontrollable fucking I anticipated with welcome abandon, he pulled clean out and plopped the organ on my belly as it contracted in rapid spasms and spurting, spilled a generous puddle of ejaculate on my torso.


I was so surprised at the quick conclusion to this episode I hardly had time to sort out my mixed feelings and was even more immediately astounded when my sweet son began to cry and blubber the words, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry – Ohh Moommy I'm soo sor-uhry!" Jeff cried profoundly as he hugged me and kissed me and generally fussed for several long moments. I wasn't sure what his regret was initially, but whatever the case; that he lost control and went in me all the way, that he didn't finish the job, that he was trying to seduce me, or simply that he came too soon; I forgave him and wanted to comfort him. For a moment he was the little boy who had skinned his knee and ran in tears to mommy to make it all better. I gave him kisses, then and now.

Soon the emotional outburst had drained and his energy ebbed and then he drifted off to sleep in my arms. I wondered at the almost surreal events of the evening, which topped a super day. It was hard to take it all in. I also floated away to slumberland shortly thereafter. I dreamed of Jeff and me in a mansion on a desert island, riding horses on the beach and making love in the surf. The sand-man then cleared the confusion from me about everything and showed me what was possible, then I dreamed no more. When I awoke, Jeff was still in my bed. It was mid-morning and I was no longer conflicted or confused, but saw what was the reality with clarity and with no sense of guilt or dread.

As I studied the sleeping man/boy cuddled in my arms, his head resting on my bosom, I thought about what had been revealed in the night. It held up in the light of day as being solid and sensible. First Jeff was old enough to have sex and make his own choices about partners. He definitely desired me, even before we had started this intimate phase of our relationship, carnal and naughty and beyond the norms of society it might be. Then, while like two orbiting bodies in space, the mutual gravitational pull had drawn us both into the swirling mix of fantasy and actual physical contact, the forces were both natural and overpowering and inevitable.

So last evening's events were neither of our fault and both of our responsibilities. What had happened was that my son had fucked me, bring me to orgasm, but with a dildo first, which I accepted as a substitute for him, and it was Jeff wielding 'Jeffy' who had brought me off. The Jeff himself in a seduction strategy had penetrated my vagina, it was the sex act for real, even if somewhat truncated by the sudden ending. Along with everything else we has done in the last couple of weeks all the lines had been crossed, both the tease and eyes completed, no holes barred from sight or touch in any way between us. That just left the question of what my son had said last to me after 'coitus interruptus'.


What had he been 'sorry' for? Why was he so upset when, having at last lunged into his longed-for goal of my pussy, why did he abruptly bailed out, with profound and profuse regrets? I certainly had no remorse, nor feelings of recrimination either for anything we had done in those moments of passion, only happiness that at last we were making love at last. Indeed I was ready for the wonderful union that would be ours in this fabulous adventure of lust and love that had become a bonding between mother and son moving into a new stage that promised to be very intense. Yet it all could go up in flames, dissolve into tragedy, wash away on a tide of disappointment, if Jeff's feelings were now negative about what we had shared.

At this point, if it was up to me, we could proceed full steam ahead. Have at it, do the dirty deed as much as we liked, become fully fledged lovers in this love nest of a home. I was ready to share my body and my bed with him, all the way whole heartedly. After all we had all but done it. Indeed, had done it, sort of. He was a thoughtful and sensitive sex-mate which was concerned more about my pleasure that his own. He had been patient and persistent in his attempt to score, but kind and caring and considerate as well. He had earned the spot (wet as it was bound to be) in this bed; deserved my cunt as a reward for his cock; to copulate in consanguine bliss with my blessing. I longed now to have a really complete and totally beautiful session of love making with my sweet son. Face it, I really want my boy to ball his momma, that kid to bang my cunt and screw my pussy good. I wanted Jeff to fuck my brains out, until I'm so exhausted by having his dick in my hole that I can't walk the next day.

oediplex
oediplex
2,899 Followers