All Comments on 'The Spanking She Gives'

by Machu_Gamesmas

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
MistressLaura23MistressLaura23almost 10 years ago
good

In my opinion, the husband got what he deserved for allowing his eyes to wander. More power to the wife for teaching him such a valuable lesson.

Definitely five stars!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Should have thrown the Bitch off and then out

A poorly written attempt. No rhyme or reason given for him to accept her abuse. He should have gotten off the bed the minute she released him and thrown her out of the house. Get an attorney and divorce the stupid, abusive whore. PS - no way he has an erection after she nearly tears his balls off. A waste of time to read as have been several of your stories.

mel_pomenemel_pomenealmost 10 years ago
Good for her!

A bit of good, old-fashioned CDD with a few modern twists - that should help keep his mind focused! Nice story - thank you - five stars.

Machu_GamesmasMachu_Gamesmasalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Emotional reaction appreciated

Thank you for the comments, even the negative ones. I find it pleasing that I can elicit an emotional response from some of my stories at least, even if that emotion is anger.

I am the one in the story (yes, it happened just the way I wrote), and no, my wife never tried to 'tear my balls off'. I did, however, learn that she could be quite possessive and I did, no matter what you might believe, sustain an erection from her punishment.

And SHE'S the submissive one in our CDD marriage! I guess it comes down to the belief that, in CDD at least, it is a true partnership. What's good for the goose and all that.

Machu

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Really?

I got as far as praying before it got lame. Seriously,Christian BDSM? Maybe Mormon.

MitchFraellMitchFraellalmost 10 years ago
Sensual

Well described, I could feel the pain. Shame that some readers did not understand it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
close...

To equal which I never read in DD or CDD relationships. But if you use anal discipline with plugs and sex...rough anal sex...to finish her correction than you now understand that you got off easy. She should have pegged you. You too would have had an inc. dible release not just one that your wife felt but one homes several blocks away would have heard. I'm impressed that in this type of one sided power relationship that she was allowed her say and that you did not pick your punishment by with going coffee for a week and purchased her flowers with that money. That is if you did not punish her for stepping out of line of accusing you of not being respectful of her and your vows. You pulled up your big boy panties on this one. To look at another it is understandable. We are taught at an early age to appreciate beautiful things, to appreciate art, each stoke, the smoothing of the tools use on clay or mable. But there comes a point for a bit...too much appreciation. And to talk and actually flirt with is living 'art' is disrespectful of your marriage and it's cows regardless whether you are religious or not! She had ever right and I glad to say at least one man out there knew and recognized his fowl ways.

Now you are DD not BDSM. So I don't know if you are aware of some of the items available out there. There's a harness device called a ball stretcher. It tugs or pulls downward on your balls. Many find it ...enjoyable. In the future either she can tie the rope (use a padding material like a square of fleece first) firmly around your sack and then anchor the rope to the foot of the bed with some slack. Or if you use the stretcher loop the rope through it at the back and anchor it to the foot of the bed. This way she has both hand available to paddle you correctly and safely. Her holding your sack and trying to wack you at the same ttime is dangerous to you and her. If she hits herself with the paddle, especially the largest one, she would be unavailable to attend to you while you are tied down. Not safe.

As for the very cranky Anon....jealous on one wants to paddle your ass!!! I say the word spanking to my husband and he grows. I add that he receiving and he grins. Whether he receives for a scene or for discipline he is always at least sparking a chubby. I have to control his amount of rubbing he does on the bed. Otherwise he might climax.

Wonderful story looking forward to more though not by means of disrespecting your wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Then he got dressed and went to the hospital

They called the police. She was arrested on a number of charges including assault, battery, illegal restraint and spousal abuse. While she spent the next 6 years in prison, he divorced her, took all the assets and left. She never saw or heard from him again. No amount of praying saved her from being Big Beretha's Bitch in prison. Nice plan bitch!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It is coming

I've never spanked my husband. His birthday is next week and I have big plans

Stay tuned

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Spanked husband

My wife started stripping me and bending me over her knee for a spanking since our wedding night, and ever since. She won't make love to me without first going across her lap. markiee

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Mistress Laura ......

Presumably then her eyes have never wandered ?

What a paragon he has married .....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Only a few things, she spanked him very hard, he was gagged with no safe word. Sh spanked him until purple, most likely blistered or bleeding. If you tie and gag someone, you are taking on all of the responsibility for their safety. What if he had a stroke or heart attack? This is abuse. I would love it if one of these baittered husbands go up and slugged the abbusive wife, but no that if probably banned by literotica

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No safe word because as she thought. "..she didn't really care... "

Just another story of an abusive woman.

mattenwmattenw11 months ago

The next day the whore was served the divorce papers and he threw her out of his house!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

If I had a wandering eye for other woman as a married man, it is clearly insulting and disrespectful to my wife, and threatning the trust in our marriage. I am the kind of guy who learns best from harsh corporal punishment, particularly many hard swats with a large wooden paddle. While it would have been agony to be paddled so hard and long, the means justify the ends. My wondering eye would wonder no more and I will have learned to fully respect my wife as a woman and to be grateful she chose to correct me and not leave. A wife that knows her husband is truly a gift. God bless the women in our lives.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous