All Comments on 'The Special Millionaire Chemical Pt. 01'

by mountian299

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
redlion75redlion75about 9 years ago

he is a little fucked up shit.plus how smart can he be if he is still high school at the age most college freshmen with a sister the same age as college sophomores?didnt get passed the 1st crappy page.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
another wannabe with no spelling or grammar skills

I can't believe my eyes have dribbled over this drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Have you heard of a editor or...

While your premise may be good the way you write, or rather lack of writing, ruins any chance it has. Get someone to proof it and help you fix it. Learn how to write conversation properly. Here is an example of other bad composition and incorrect word usage:

"She come out and I did to, we met in the hall and she was flushed red. "

Even rereading your own story may help you see the mistakes. My suggestion, if you are not getting an editor is to read the story concentrating on each word. Read each word out loud and you will then hear how they do not fit together.

Sorry could not make it past page 1.

PikerwulfPikerwulfabout 9 years ago
Editor

Seeing as no one else here has the balls to use a handle, I'll take a stab at Editing if you like. You did ask afteral.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
what?

2 paragraphs into chapter 2 was enough

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
quite obvious.

You do not know how to write or spell grammar is not a big thing. BULLSHIT!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I rated it lower than normal I think.

There are so many errors, spelling and vocabulary, that it became the dominant feature noticed. I THINK there was a pun at least once, but there were so many errors t couldn't tell if it was a pun or simply another error.

That will improve with experience and I wish you luck.

HoltarenHoltarenover 5 years ago
You need a proof reader.

I'm sorry, but I gave up after half a page. Too many spelling errors, wrong punctuations and bad grammar. It's a pity on such a good story line. Please try again.

TTVOLTTVOLover 3 years ago

Since when do they let 12 year-olds submit. Repeat 6th grade and learn English. Geeesh!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermountian299@mountian299
First time writing one of these. Enjoy writing stories which always turn out as novels. Long winded I guess. I am retired from transportation industry. My early works are filled with errors miss spelling and poor paragraph formation. I tend to concentrate on the story more tha...