The Special Millionaire Chemical Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She fell off me exhausted and I said, "You're not going to lick me clean."

"Oh gross I already swallowed that disgusting cum." So I guess going to the shower together is out of the question?"

"Scott it most certainly is I thank you for curing me but that is as far as it goes and I thank you for not fucking me taking my virginity I wanted to save that for that special person."

"Well it was a nice act, I believed you all the way, you are good at it," I said calmly, knowing she would be back. I got up as did she and I locked my lab and went to the shower.

She was already in it when I stepped in. "Get out," she said, "What do you think you're doing"

"Getting all you cum off me and cleaning my cock that you left in a mess."

"You can do that when I am finished now get out."

"Nope you can leave but I am not going to let you use all the hot water then leave me with cold water you can stay or leave cocksucker."

"Stop calling me that."

"Just calling you what you are, my gorgeous cocksucker."

"You're disgusting," and she got out and left in a huff.

I spent the rest of that day making more of the chemical and the rest of the evening working on an antidote. At supper she would even look at me and you could see the tension in the air.

After supper I went up to talk to Mary when I went in her room she was in her teddy and she covered herself and said, "Get out or I will say you molested me."

"Fine," and I left I went down to my lab where I put the days recording onto sticks one in my safe one I mailed to myself stating for post office pick up only. Then I emailed the parts where she begged me to fuck her take her virginity begging me that I was the only one along with the nude video of her kissing me. I went and sent her the email.

It wasn't five minutes later she comes barging in the door and I said, "Well good evening cocksucker, couldn't stay away."

"Fuck you, your a bastard you recorded all that I want it deleted now. Listen cock sucker that is in the I-Cloud server not even on the property it needs a code from me at random times if I miss one the code changes and even if I wanted to on the second time it will send it to the school and all your so called friends all the foot ball team hockey team and your face book and twitter."

"You can't," and she started to cry.

"Stow the tears you have shown your true colors cocksucker."

"Now get on your knees take out my cock and suck it off and when you're done lick it clean or by the time you got to school they will see what a hoe you are."

"Brad will fucking kill you." Great then you may as well cut your wrist because you will be on all the porn sites with name address showing how good you are. Get it through that pea brain of yours anything at all happens to me even an accident that you had nothing to do with your life is over as you know it."

"I will tell you what I'll send Brad the files with you begging me to fuck you and blow me and see what his reaction is to you in the morning," and I went to my computer.

"Stop don't please you win I will do as you say."

She got on her knees pulled out my cock and I enjoyed another blow job again she was good and I came within five minutes I made her finger herself and she cum at the same time.

"That was adequate my cock sucking slut, you may go to bed."

The next day at school things went by very normal sis turned a bit red when I sat with her and Brad and some other girls. Brad said, "Aren't you a little lost the geek table is over there," pointing to a corner with the geeky guys are.

"No I am not lost sis prefers I sit with her she realizes I am a decent guy not a geek go ahead ask her."

Brad looks at Mary and she said, "Yes Brad he has matured quite a bit over the summer and I am glad to have him with us my girlfriends will enjoy his company I am sure." Marsha looked lifting an eyebrow catching the meaning right away.

On the way home Marsha was striking up a conversation and could catch her glancing at my package but I was looking at her nice shape to she wasn't as cute as sis but close a little wider hips and a bigger bust. We reached Marsha house first we spoke for a minute then we were off. I got home before Sis and was in my lab I think I had the full antidote but needed to test it but not on sis oh now I wasn't done with that bitch.

Chapter 4

I went to go to my room and I heard sis moaning so I opened the door and there she was spread eagle on the bed masturbating. She stopped and tried to cover and I said, "Nope continue slut I want to watch you cum."

Embarrassed and feeling humiliated she knew she had no choice while she was at it I picked up her phone and went to look at the text it was locked

I said, "Give me the pass code." "That's private," she said.

Cocksucker I know you can't be that dumb anything you got or own is not private from me now what is it."

She gave me the code and I looked at all her text Marsha wanted to get into my pants wanted to know how big I was Brad wanted to get a blow job after the game Shawna was talking up some collage guy she was fucking and the rest was just dribble.

I told sis, "You can call Brad tell him to come over now you can service him here rather that out on some bleachers some where I got work to do in my lab anyway and we got that project due I will get started on it and we will work together make sure we keep your grades up to."

She stopped masturbating and had moved her hands away and I had a perfect view of her red lipped pussy. You would do that let me give him a blow job here."

"Why not you gave me two, and your good at it, just don't give up that pussy he may not be the one you got a ways to go yet."

"You do care after all the stuff I said?"

Cocksucker I will be in my lab if you need me I came back a few minutes later she was dressed doing her makeup.

I said, "Here a glass of water for each of you I know how much you enjoy the taste." She through a pillow at me, "go you prick," with a smile on her face.

I was downstairs when Brad rang and I said, "She's upstairs go to it I got to do some lab work for that stupid project we got coming up. By the way I left a couple of drinks up there for afterwards they got just a taste of vodka in them. Great for kissing later I am told."

"Thanks guy you are alright" and Brad bounded up the stairs.

I turned the mike on in my room and could here Brad moan as she was doing her thing I could tell by the grunts he had cum and Brad said, "Your fantastic you swallowed it all and her your brother not so bad you know he left us these."

Mary said, "How did you know he told me he left two spiked drinks so it would kill any after taste if you know what I mean."

Sis said, "Yea I sure do," and I heard her gulp her drink and he did the same. I shut off the mike and gave it about ten minutes and then said from the stairs coming up, "Sorry guys but thought I mention mom is home a bit early on Mondays."

Sis said, "Oh shit sorry Brad but he is right you got to go." Brad and I went down stairs as sis fixed her room and sprayed the room to kill any smell. Brad thanked me said, "I will see you in the morning."

Later at supper sis was all smiles happy that I let her boyfriend over and was thoughtful enough to put drinks out for us.

I heard her moan through the night she must be trying to orgasm again. Next morning she was still in her teddy showing her tits through the shear material. It was definitely for my benefit. She toasted the bagels and buttered them her ass wiggling to beat the band she was sure putting it on thick. She placed the bagels on the table and said, "I haven't properly thanked you bro for yesterday."

"That's OK cocksucker I jerked off before I come down I am good for now. That took the wind out of her sails and she headed for the stairs I said, "Where you going?" "Upstairs to get ready for school."

With a stern voice, "Get your ass over here and eat with me I enjoy the view you went to all that trouble to provide."

She came back and sat down and ate knowing not to challenge me especially when she couldn't get off yesterday or this morning. She went up to get dressed and the door bell rang it was Brad. "Hey Scott how's it hanging?"

"About seven inches how about you?"

"Good," he said, "I think."

"Think, that don't sound good what's up?"

"Hell were both guys after that mind blowing blow job yesterday I went home and well was horny and tried to jerk off and I could quite make it. I tried I half dozen times twice this morning and nothing almost but wont climax,"

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," I said, acting perplexed, "Damn Brad if you can't get jerk off today, we all got last period off get back here see what we can do."

"You know what's wrong?"

"Yea I think so but I hope I am wrong let's leave it at that for now," and down comes sis with her best face on.

We were not walking five minutes when Marsha jumped out on the side walk and took my arm and said, "We can't have you hanging with us without a girl on your arm."

"Brad said, "Watch out Scott she is a handful."That's good I got big hands."

"Em, big hands means big something else, don't it Mary?"

Mary quick to answer, "It sure does Marsha real big."

Marsha decided there and then she was going to have me. As we were walking to school she was talking to Mary will me and making out like she was talking to Mary about the dance Friday night. And she was saying you had Brad she had no one that maybe she wouldn't go stag she felt that was an insult.

"Marsha you don't have to hit me over the head with a railroad tie a light stick would do."

"Would such a beautiful person like you lower your standards to go with this inexperienced guy?"

Marsha was on me in a second kissing me with tongue her tits pressing into my chest. We were stopped on the sidewalk for a good minute exploring each others throat until Mary said, "Get a room you two and we broke our kiss laughing."

Brad said, "You're in for it now Scott."

"Marsha smiling said, "Maybe we will do just that after the dance." Great she upgraded from a railroad tie to a steel girder."

Marsha squeezing my hand said, "I read somewhere you go after what you want and I want and got him."

"Gee do I have anything to say about this, not that I would?"

Marsha said, "Really"

I said, "That's what I thought how stupid of me," as she laid her head on my shoulder and hand in hand we went to school. Through classes that I had with Marsha she moved next to me and at lunch she was on me that it was hard to eat.

I said to Brad, "Looks like she is marking her territory I better keep a sharp eye there got to be a branding iron here somewhere."

Marsha kissed my cheek then whispered in my ear, "I am branding you now your mine and I am telling all the girls to back off."

Smiling I said, "Well now that I graduated to the in group I thought I would have at least five girlfriends one for each day of the week and since your name starts with M you will be my Monday girl."

She slid her hand under the lunch table and up to my crotch and grabbed my balls and said, "Not if you want to keep these you wont and by the way they feel nice."

I now had a raging hard on and she didn't take her hand away but felt my package and whispered Friday might be too long to wait."

I said, "They say good things come to those who wait but you keep doing that and we won't make classes today."

"Fuck it's tempting but I got that biology test today,"

Marsha said."Best we wait until after the dance I wouldn't want to wear you out."

Marsha squeezed my cock and whispered, "This can wear me out any day." Then the 5 minute bell rang and I had to stand with this rock hard cock they all seen and

Mary said, "What did you do to him," laughing. I grabbed Mary's sweater and said, "I was carrying that to class for her."

Chapter 5

At last period we went home and Brad was saying that he still couldn't get off.

"Mary get in here." She came in and seen the look on my face. "You couldn't wait to see if you were cured." Her face turned red and said, "Whatever do you mean?"

"Brad, tell her what's going on."

"I can't it's too embarrassing."

"Don't be embarrassed she caused it."

I turned to Mary and said, "Cocksucker you can't get off can you?"

Brad said, "Don't call her that."

"Why you will be calling her worse when you hear what she did to you."

"Oh no," Mary said, "I couldn't have," looking shocked at me.

"Well he can't get off now tell me this morning you wanted me again so I take it your problem is back or never got cured. Now it's not just you it's your boyfriend what are we going to do about that?"

"She started crying, I am sorry I never knew."

Brad looked perplexed, "What the fuck is going on."

"Let's go to my lab," and off we went. "Mary are you going to tell him or am I."

"Oh God no please Scott."

"Mary he has to know and I have no idea how to cure the problem, it didn't seem to cure you."

"Brad sit down cocksucker here had a problem very rear from what I researched. She came to me and complained she could get off now I am no doctor but I found out that in her genes she was missing something and needed to get off. It turned out it was my cum she took it and she got off and got off after that so she thought it was cured but apparently it came back."

"I don't know why. May be she didn't leave it in her mouth long enough maybe she needed more than one treatment like an infection they give you pills and you take them for ten days. Whatever the cause she did not wait it came back and she transmitted to you."

"She sucked you off" Brad I only new three ways to get it into her take her virginity fuck her ass or blow me. What would you do?"

"I would have fucked her," Brad said with venom in his voice.

"Easy Brad, she didn't know, this is virgin territory." Tears were running down Mary's face. Brad said, "What the fuck am I going to do."

"Brad it's no more I it's we, your girlfriend is part of the equation."

"That I am not sure about," Brad said.

"Well make up your mind buddy, it is bad enough dealing with my sister but now you this is getting way out there and if you are not standing by my sister then I don't think I can stand by you."

Brad thought for a minute and then went over and hugged Mary and said, "I am sorry honey, forgive me I was just angry and thinking about myself."

"Well cocksucker, are you going to keep this lug?"

Sniveling she said, "Yes bro I want him," and they kissed.

Then she came over to me, "I am so sorry Scott I never meant all those things I said. An even after I said those awful things you are still willing to help." She kissed me on the lips and Brad just looked.

"Hey Brad she is my cocksucker so what, it is just a kiss," and I smiled making light of the situation.

Brad said, "So what do we do my balls are blue and hurt like hell."

"Brad I don't know, she needs my semen then she can get off but you will to and I am not gay or bi, but I guess you got a choice you got two holes to take it guess it's your choice bud."

"No way, you want me to give you a blow job or let you fuck my ass. Not going to happen."

"Look Brad you got this all backwards I have no wish to receive a blow job from a guy or to fuck some guy's ass. You can leave and go to an urologist. Maybe they can do test and find a cure for you in a month or a year maybe they can operate take your sex gland cure your blue balls think it's called castrating."

Brad said, "No I am sorry Scott, this is so hard for me and I am in so much pain. Well first off strip I want to check out a few things maybe I won't have to let you blow me."

"Thanks Scott you are a friend aren't you?"

"Hey Brad I got one cocksucker that I didn't want, I sure don't need two especially from a guy." Brad stripped his cock hard about 6 inches I thought. He was athletic in build and I did a feel over his body like I did sis just to show here it was the same treatment. I did his back shoulders and chest then I run down one leg and up the other I cupped his hard balls but said nothing and then grabbed his dick which had a drop of Precum on it and I put it on a slide and then placed it under my scope leaving him standing naked in front of sis knowing she would be getting horny as hell and he was getting humiliated standing there.

Finally I said, "Fuck, fuck, yes you have what Sis has."

Brad said, "Can I give you a blow job Scott I need to." "Brad I am not bi I don't know."

Brad cut me off and said, "Please Scott please, let me suck your cock and drink your cum."

"All right Brad but you my little cocksucker strip so I can have something to play with while he blows me."

Her face turned red and said, "Why do I have to strip, Brad well see me."

"And your point is?" "Look you caused this, he is standing there naked he is going to be taking my cock out and sucking it because of you I have to let him because of you. If he weren't your boy friend there is no way I would let a guy suck me off so strip cocksucker or you can leave and see me next week."

Mary stripped as Brad and I watched, I said, "We should have some music make this an interesting show what do you think Brad?" "I think she is a Goddess and lights up this room."

"Before I need hip waders you may as well get on with it."

Brad keeled between my legs and pulled out my seven inch hard cock and started by licking it and then he went and engulfed my cock and started bobbing.

"Come here sis kiss me," as I started fingering her pussy she was tonguing me as I fingered used my other hand and played with her tit.

When she broke the kiss she whispered in my ear, "Thank you for helping Brad," and she nibbled on my ear.

I could feel Brad taking my cock to the back of his throat and said, "You trying to deep throat me?" and he nodded his head.

I said, "Well I suppose it's a good opportunity and I shot my first wad in his mouth and then four more I said, "That felt good even if it was a guy now lick it clean and I will get you something to rinse I got a glass of water and had the antidote in a salt shaker I sprinkled just a bit in the water and said gargle then swallow get the taste out."

"Thanks Scott you really are a good friend."

"Hang on cocksucker it may not have worked, go on sis see if it worked jerk him off my other cocksucker."

Mary said, "Me," turning flush.

"Well you don't expect me to do you, cocksucker."

"No of course not Scott."

"I sat back on my desk chair and watched soon Brad was about to blow.

"OK cocksucker aim his load into your mouth I don't want that mess on the floor."

Mary new she had no choice and aimed Brads cock at her mouth his first shot hit her face and then she got the next four or five and she swallows the semen Brad was moaning he was coming so hard.

Chapter 6

"Brad why don't you use your cock and get that mess off her face and have her lick it off your cock."

"No way am I getting that back on my cock you just got me fixed," as he started gathering up his clothes. Mary started bawling uncontrollably.

"Brad you can't mean that."

"Hey Scott I did what I had to do get cured, you think I want to chance getting it again. No fucking way."

"What about your feelings for her you can't just throw them away."

"No not throw them away, run away. She should not of infected me God I am not bi either I hated doing that disgusting act Scott, thank you bud but I can't be with her."

"Brad I think you're making a bad mistake. You got a girl that is cute and cares for you and you're throwing that away."

Scott said, "I got to go, I just can't, I need time to think." He got dressed and left.

"He left and I went over to sis she was crying I want to die."

"No you don't, remember you what you said to me after the first time is he any different?"