The Special Millionaire Chemical Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why are you being so good to me and I was so awful to you."

I took a tissue and wiped the semen from her face.

"Well I am your brother, and you did give me my first blowjob cocksucker, and I was able to make you cum."

She stopped crying and just hugged me brother you're so good to me. Now sis we need to fix you. Wiping her tears she said, "Yes Scott."

First gargle and swallow get rid of the taste of Brad's cum. "Thank you bro."

I smacked her bare ass.

"Ouch," she said.

"Just figured I owed you that," looking at her sternly.

"Yes Scott," she said with a little fear in her voice. "That's better I like this role I have my nice gorgeous nude sister to play with and I felt one of her tits and rolled her nipple between my fingers and got a moan out of her. "That's it sis I like hearing you moan its better than being punished my little cocksucker."

"OK sis what do you want."

"Bro I want your cum." "Do you now," "Yes Bro please let me have your cum."

"Now if I remember right you said you weren't going to do that anymore that it was disgusting."

"No Bro I was wrong it is not disgusting. I will do this for you whenever you want."

"Well you did help me with Marsha but maybe sucking me off is not the correct way it seemed like it didn't cure you."

"I know master maybe I need more treatments like you said. Will you let me give you a blowjob every day?"

"We will try then go ahead and play I cum once now you may have to work to get a second load."

Mary took my pants off and then my shirt and said, "now I have my brother nude," and we laid on the floor she started licking my bag and my shaft.

It was pretty soft she took it all right down to my pubic hairs and then licked my balls as I started to grow then she startled me. She rubed her pussy over my cock that did it I was hard as a rock she kept that up using my shaft to give the outside of her pussy pleasure.

She then dropped down and put her mouth over my cock and started bobbing and sucking god she was good. She moved her knees up by my shoulder where I started finger fucking he tight pussy with my wet finger.

I pulled out and pushed it into her ass past her spinster muscle she jumped and I came at the same time she kept going sucking me dry then licked all my cock clean.

When we were done she said, "Come on let's get showered," she showered me soaped me all up and paid close attention to my cock I soaped her sucked on her tits and kneaded her breast sucked on her nipples she moaned and as I was fingering her clit, she came again in the shower.

We went to the kitchen nude and she was making us a snack as I was watching this Goddess serve me.

She bent down on one knee and said "Scott accept this offering from your cocksucker." I raised her head and said, "Only if my sis will eat it with me."

Her eyes filled with tears again and I said "Sis what's wrong. " You're so nice and kind and I treated you so badly."

I put my fingers over her lip that's in the past cocksucker. She finished eating with me when we heard the car pull into the yard.

"Yikes," it was time for our parents to come home. We ran up stairs and I was watching her tits and ass swing as she scurried up the stairs we got dressed and came back down. Mom seen Mary's eyes were puffy and she asked what was wrong and I said, "She had a break up with Brad for now."

Mom rushed over and hugged Mary consoling her knowing how serious she was getting with him.

Next morning we left the house there was no Brad so sis had my arm and then Marsha showed up and had my other arm.

"Where's Brad," she said.

I said, "Bad topic Marsha."

"Oh I am sorry Marsha you two were meant for each other."

"Life is full of surprises," Mary said.

"Sure is, I got two beautiful ladies escorting me to school." At school Brad was hanging with some guys he knew from the hockey team and would not even say hi.

At lunch he never showed up. As we walked home Marsha said, "I want you," and I put her off playing hard to get but in reality was looking forward to my blowjob from my sister."

We arrived home and as soon as we walked in the door I grabbed Mary and kissed her passionately while feeling that firm ass. I broke the kiss and looked into her eyes and said, "You still got your clothes on and you haven't stripped mine yet, bad cocksucker," as I smiled.

She went to the radio turned it on and did a strip to the music, God I was hard. She finished by pulling down her panties giving me the unobstructed view of her heart shaped ass and those sweat pussy lips. She sauntered over standing in front spread her legs and said, "Ready for inspection Bro."

I reached out and ran my hands down from her shoulders stopping at each tit I squeezed them soliciting a moan and then twisted each nipple I leaned forward taking one of those C cup nipples to my teeth and biting just hard enough to pull on the nipple soliciting a louder moan she kept he hands laced behind her head out of the way allowing free access to her body.

My hands explored her flat stomach and then down to her ass squeezing gently I moved both hands to her inner thighs, cunt juice running down her legs.

I released my mouth took my hands and picked her up carrying her up the stairs to my room laying her on the bed I moved between her legs and my tongue started licking her clit and then entered two fingers in her cunt I felt the g spot she went ballistic shaking on my bed and then nothing she passed out. My bed was soaked my shirt my face her cum her squirts were more than my piss wow was this something else.

When she came round I was taking off my shirt. "Bro that is my job."

"Welcome back to the living cocksucker get here and do your job." Sis scrambled to get my pants off and she kissed my cock as her head passed by lowering my pants and removing them then she pushed me back on the bed and lifted my legs to the bed then she straddled me and was rubbing her pussy on my cock again.

God it felt good and I felt her start to shake and then she was having an orgasm. In her shakes she managed to lower her pussy onto my cock it went right in she was so wet and then she realized she had taken her virginity on my pole.

She looked at me and said, "Scott this is not what I planned for my first and you are definitely not the one I planned on taking it but, what is done is done and I plan on enjoying my first fuck regardless of who took it."

She started riding my pole. It was fantastic I never felt anything like it the warm box my cock was in with the muscles squeezing on my pole as she rode me she had another orgasm and her muscles tighten so much I thought my cock was going to break and she kept going I felt my balls churning ready to cum I said, "I am..." and she orgasm and I cum at the same time.

She collapsed on my chess and after a few minutes I went soft and said, "You let me cum in you."

"Yes Scott, I am on the pill."

"Let's get these sheets to the laundry and then get a shower." "Yes my Bro." and I lightly slapped her ass.

"Come on cocksucker, get a move on I like watching that ass wiggle."

We got in the shower and I washed her played with her tits and cunt this was a different. As I massaged her tits I whispered in her ear, "You became a women today my little cocksucker."

Mary said, "And you were made a man today stud."

Do you think that cured me today stud maybe your cum and breaking my hymen fixed the problem?"

"Oh yea one fuck and you want to leave me already," as I smiled.

"Stud it's not that today was fantastic, and I will cherish it the rest of my life but this is incest and you know it's not right. It feels right but something inside says no. I am glad that it was you it could have been Brad that bastard and her eyes filled up again."

"Sis don't be like that he seems like a good fellow give him time he will be back."

"Why are you so nice to everybody you keep seeing the good and not the asshole side of us."

"Reverse the roles cocksucker if it had been you he gave this thing to would you get cured and run back to him not knowing?"

"Scott you are right I would of done exactly what he did. Stud I am the older one how come you are the wiser one."

We got dressed went down and we both put supper on it was just about done when dad and mom walked in I set the table and made sure to put some of the powder in both their glasses. I couldn't wait to fuck mom she was an older version of Mary.