The Special Millionaire Chemical Pt. 03

Story Info
Family head realized new conquest taking.
9.8k words
4.63
14.9k
8

Part 3 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 12

"Hey stud," and she was there with a glass of water. I squeezed Marsha's ass, "See my work is never done." Mary turned and gives the glass to Brad and he drank it down. "Nope we talked and decided you will have four pussies to fuck."

I was stunned Marsha got on her fours Brad went behind her to fuck her doggie style and I was led behind Brad and Mary applied KY to his ass and sank one finger then two then three and finger fucked him as he fucked Marsha. Mary brought my cock and put it to the entrance to Brads ass and I pushed my knob in past his spinster and stopped wait a bit then went in further that is what it said to do on the internet porn sites I visited soon I was all the way in and Mary got behind me and held me firm and said to Brad, "He is ready."

Brad started sinking his cock into Marsha and as he was backing out he was sinking Scott's cock into his ass after a few pumps Marsha was moaning as Brad sunk into her and Brad was moaning as he sunk back onto Scott big cock. Scott was feeling great having his cock fucking his sister's boyfriend not to mention how good it felt in this ass.

Soon Brad was ramming both ways and I came and as I was pumping my seed into his ass and he was still ramming us as Marsha screamed and started to cum so did Brad and he took a few more pumps into her and back onto my cock he then leaned over and kissed Marsha and then he came back and I said, "No way you kissing me. But you can clean my cock."

Brad said, "No way," but before he could say another word Marsha was sucking me off.

Mary said, "What do you think."

"It was great tightest pussy I ever had I don't think he is on the pill hope I didn't get him pregnant. Brad well I must admit it felt good but I am still not bi sexual."

We all laughed Marsha finished sucking my cock clean and was just playing with it.

"Brad, it will be curious if you get two days out of it." Ah gee I was looking forward to my girl fucking my man pussy." I slapped his ass that's what my girls like so get used to it sissy."

"Bastard," he said.

We laughed and I picked up my girl and kissed her,

"You jumped on my cock quick."

"Hey you're my boyfriend that makes it my cock when not in use."

Scott said, "Can't argue with that." We went back upstairs and I stayed back to watch my girls climb the stairs showing their ass and their pussy. God this drug is perfect going to make me millions when I get ready and in the meantime I get to enjoy whoever I want.

In the kitchen which was large I sat in my overstuffed chair and I had Marsha on my lap and I whispered in her ear and said, "You know when a girl gets real horny her juices runs down her legs" she looked at me questioning and felt her own legs.

I whispered, "Look at Brads legs." She looked and started laughing so hard she started to choke Mary run over and Brad took over at the stove making the tea and when Marsha got her composure she whispered to Mary what I said. She looked and broke out laughing so hard she lost her legs and fell to her knees.

I said allowed, "My bitch is doing a good job at the stove."

"What are you on about now prick." Brad said

"I was just thinking you're a good bitch getting so horny making tea for us."

He turned and said, "Prick my cock is soft," and the girls went into another laughing fit pointing their fingers but could get a word out.

"Just goes to show you are a real bitch my horny bitch for me wouldn't you say girls."

That did it they were both on their knees trying to catch their breath from laughing so hard. "Scott, what the fuck you talking about you prick?"

"Well my bitch you must seen girls when they get horny their panties soaked and when they don't have panties they are so horny it runs down their leg, looks like my bitch is that horny."

"Brad feels his leg and says you prick and as the girls laugh Brad turns beat red. Brad comes back out of the washroom and was heading for the door getting his clothes. Mary runs to him and says, "What are you doing?"

Chapter 13

"Getting the fuck out of here I got my fix and I don't need to be humiliated even my girlfriend was in on it." I walked over and said, "Brad I was joking as I always do."

"Yea as you always do not realizing the hurt behind it. For as smart as you are your really dumb."

Brad I apologize I never meant any harm. Maybe you would be so humorous if you had to take a cock up the ass or suck guys off. It's bad enough to have to do it but to be ribbed on it to. I rather die than go through that again. You say were not slaves well the only way out of servitude to you is death. And I now choose that.

"Please Brad don't," Mary said, "I need you I am so sorry I laughed it was funny in a sick way but I really meant no harm."

Scott said. "Brad I can't stop you from doing anything stay or go but think about it you have people that care about you including me."

Marsha said," Look Brad we have known each other since we were kids you know Scott is a jokester it's his way of making a bizarre situation tolerable. You just fucked me and now you want to die was I that bad of a fuck."

Brad laughed and said, "No it's just so humiliating."

"Brad you said you actually enjoyed that experience and it felt good that is so much better than sucking a guy off that is something you hate so you forgot about his cum leaking out big deal it was your first time bet you will never forget again."

"Fine I'll stay. But no more jokes at my expense."

Scott said, "Brad I am sorry I wish there is something I could do to make it up to you." Scott easy words to say but words are cheap."

"Brad I mean it I am sorry and I wish there was something I could do; you have my word on that."

"Fine then Scott you girls all heard that were about to see how good our masters word is. You want to make it up then give me a blow job and let me fuck your ass so you know what it's like." Fuck I back myself into a corner I was at a loss for words the hesitation brought out a response.

Brad said, "There is your proof his word is as shallow as a pond he is the master and we are his slaves and all his fancy words doesn't change his smooth talking ways."

I dropped to my knees opened my mouth and took his cock in my mouth and sucked on it.

I licked his shaft and brought a hand up and gently massaged his balls. This is the first time and hopefully the last I will do this but while I am doing it I am going to do the best I can I licked my tongue over his spongy head I never realized how much give this head had then I licked under the head where my tongue made him moan. So I continued and sucked like a vacuum cleaner and as I released I moved my tongue around his shaft he was moaning constantly.

I could feel his balls churning he was getting close and I started bobbing and moving his cock in the back of my throat almost gagging and as I backed off and licked his piss hole I felt these pulses and the salty liquid of his come splashing against my cheeks I kept all the cum in my mouth it really wasn't all that bad.

I went and started bobbing on his head and licking his shaft I shoved his cock right down my throat as it was covered in cum it went all the way down. I started humming and he started moaning and within minutes he cum again. He shot his load right into my stomach.

I pulled his cock out of my mouth kept it open for all to see I had all his cum and swallowed in front of them.

Then I stuck my tongue out and licked his cock clean then sucked on one ball then the other and licked back up the shaft and said, "Yes master I am ready to be fucked and got on all fours." The girls were doing cat calls and I wiped Brad out he cum twice.

Brad was at a loss for words Marsha came over and kissed me, "you are something else," she said Mary said, "That was like watching porn on TV only better." I looked and both of them had juice running down there legs I said to Brad, "Without offending anyone look at their legs."

Brad looked and started laughing and said, "Cocksucker that was the best blowjob I have ever had god I am wiped."

The girls said, "Well it was average I suppose for a first timer maybe he will get better with time." I knew I was getting back what I dished out and I said, "I am sorry mistresses, I will do better next time." They laughed and said the slave knows his place and they both smacked my ass cheek and Mary said, "That was for not answering my master when he asks you a question."

"Master are you taking my ass." Brad said, "Not now I will at a time of my choosing."

"Yes master with that I stood up and said, OK I am back."

"Now do you guys act like I just did calling me master mistress I don't think so, Brad your answer."

"No Scott you're a man of your word and I was wrong." And girls, "No Scott you have done what you said you have forced nothing on us like a master slave situation."

"Like Sam said all the makings are there except for the perfect you not enacting on it."

"Did I make you sleep with Sam?"

"No absolutely not it was my idea since Monique wanted you I felt I would like to try Sam."

"Brad have I forced you to do anything was it me that told you to take your ass or suck me off the only order in this house to suck anybody off came from your mouth the same with the ass that order came from you for you to take my ass. I never ordered anybody just stated facts."

Brad hung his head and hugged me, "Man I am sorry you are 100% right and I was way off base."

"Good does that mean my ass is safe?" Brad got a grin from ear to ear and said absolutely not I am going to enjoy breaking in that virgin ass, as you did mine."

"Can't blame a guy for trying"

Chapter 14

"Marsha and Brad you missed the family talk last night which filled in a lot of this same material correct my little cocksucker." "Right stud you guys missed a lot."

"You guys are all family you all need the same thing to survive so even though she is your girlfriend she need to get my cum and it turns out fucking is better than a blow job but I can't look at her as my sister that's too weird so she has a nickname it is not meant as a derogatory comment just to move it as far away from incest as I can."

"And sis do you take it in a bad way?"

"No stud its fine and it is what I am and I am a good one I have not heard any complaints yet."

"This goes the same way for Sam and Monique. For now I have five people a day that require my semen. And as I said last night I still need school projects and lab time to get this worked out and I still not positive how this thing is transmitted I have a few theories."

Marsha said, "Can you tell us?" well it happened when she turned 19 she became infected so that had to be genetic which I already isolated I have also know only my semen can counter the affect, again leading to genetic. It can't be sexual transmitted because she was a virgin when she took me and sis face turned red hell it was two for one she took mine to. If it was airborne everybody in the school would be affected and I would be one worn out guy."

Marsha laughed, "You wish."

"Marsha when you and she are alone what your favorite topic, its boys is it not? You don't have to answer we guys already know it is and I bet you both get horny on some of the topics and I think that is what is contagious I think it's a pheromone she gives off. Of course being with Brad we can assume she gets horny and I am guessing when our parents were home she and they were at the table and she drifted off thinking about something that made her horny. And either I am too young not 19 yet."

"Well that's my theory anyway."

Brad said, "I knew you were a smart little bugger it does make sense as weird as it sounds and your right no one in the world would believe it hell I don't believe it and yet it makes sense."

Good I thought that will take care of that.

Then Marsha said, "How are you going to prove your theory you are going to have her in a control environment and expose someone else."

I said, "No moss growing on you either my darling."

"Who you going to get?" slow down I got all kinds of test and stuff to do with us before I even consider putting more strain on my cum."

Mary said, "You're serious aren't you?"

I said, "In what way sis?"

"You're an 18 year old horny male and you're concerned about enlarging your harem."

I said, "Yea I got to figure out if its pussy or cocks to suck first." They all laughed and then I said, "I apologize I shouldn't make jokes that might hurt your feelings."

Brad said, "Scott I was way out of line your wit and humor does help it just I was a target and was embarrassed but it was funny and I would have been the first to laugh it weren't me."

"Oh good then your back to being my bitch I stood up and said get over here bitch." Brad not knowing what to do he come over and I took my cock and was batting his cock and I grabbed his cock and edged it until I got a moan.

Then I swatted his cock and said girls I found this bitches clit I got her to moan but I can't find her fuck hole the clit to big and in the way and I rubbed our cocks together, he stepped back and said, "Scott you are an absolute nut."

The girls were splitting a gut laughing and I sat back down, "I will look for it later maybe doggie style will help." The girls were holding their sides and Brad started laughing half because of the bizarre tactics half because of the girls.

We settled down had a small lunch the girls made our sandwiches and tea while we ate sis said, "So

I can't get horny in school how am I going to avoid that I am like you are when you see a pretty girl, well when I see a nice ass ripped abs I get excited to."

"Just try and keep your distance I guess sis."

Brad said, "That's good advice, I beginning to like this disease more and more." Mary swatted Brad, "You would," smiling.

After lunch we all worked on the history project and by three we had the outline and all the pieces done the hard work was over it was a matter of putting it together because it was the four of us it had four different pieces from the same era it was going to be huge.

At three we went up and Mary put a roast on while Marsha was peeling vegetables I was sitting in the overstuffed chair watching these nice tits ass and cunts move throughout the kitchen. When it was on Brad and Marsha said, "We best go."

I said, "Hold on where do you think you are going?"

"Home," they said.

"May I ask why, you helped make supper and now you're running out. What you put poison in it so now you make your escape, eh?"

No but your parents will be home soon."

"You guys are thick headed aren't you how many times today did I say there were six in this family five that need my cum that makes you part of this family. My parents are Monique and Sam. He needs to suck me off same as Brad and Monique needs it to no different than the girls."

Marsha says, "Are you sure it's OK?"

"Are you sure you're my girlfriend?"

Marsha was on me in a second giving me a kiss with tongue when we broke Mary and Brad started necking hard and Marsha said. "Get a room you two."

About 5 pm. The car pulled in the yard Monique and Sam walked in and I said, "Hi Sam, Monique this is my girlfriend Marsha and Brad you know he is Mary's boy friend I told them they are a part of the family as they are infected as well.

Marsha was in bad shape this morning so we came back here"

Sam said, "So you guys were here all day instead of school."

"Yes and have made some head way but we can talk over supper."

Monique was taking her clothes of Sam was being shy again.

Monique went over to Brad and hugged him saying welcome to the family and felt his cock and said, "Nice one I might steel you from Mary."

"Hands off Monique, until after supper at least, gee your insatiable"

She gives me a tongue kiss and said, "I still feel you from last night stud."

I slapped her ass and said, "I still think you two are twins especially after last night." I turned to Sam and said, "How did you find Mary, could you tell the difference."

Stuttering he said, "Scott this isn't proper to talk about this."

Mary said, "It's okay Sam were all family and all that was discussed last night was re discussed today. You and Brad think a lot alike. And you both missed a fantastic blow job given by our stud."

Monique said, "Stud sucked Brad off?" Brad said that would be like saying the Mona Lisa was just a painting it was so fantastic he made me cum twice I think he has been holding out on us."

"OK supper is ready we sat down at the table and looked at Sam and said, "You are still the head of this household and the meat needs cutting." With that Sam stripped saying, "What the hell" and walked to the table with his half hard dick swing in the breeze. Marsha said, "That looks nice swing like that, I might try that later."As we ate Marsha was telling them about my theory about the pheromones.

Sam said, "How you going to prove that?"

I said, "That's simple I will take her with Brad after school get her all horny and send her into the school showers with all the cheerleaders. See what I get by the next day."

Mary said, "Don't listen to him he is kidding again."

Sam said, "That be a good idea give us plenty of fillies to play with."

Brad said, "Now I see where he gets that twisted humor from."

Monique said, "I will give you fillies, you just wait."

Mary says, "Why wait smiling and reaching under the table for his cock and starts pumping it. "Mm he's coming alive," Marsha said, "Give it to him good."

Sam said, "It was Scott that said it."

"Yes it was but this afternoon when we asked him he said he was scared to add more to the harem as he had to service them and was hoping to have some partial cure or lengthen the time, so we knew he was joking and you fell into his trap so you pay."

"Marsha take over my hand needs a rest." Marsha grabs Sam's cock and has him pumped but he can't cum and I seen the pain on his face and I said, "Let him go he can't cum he needs his fix."

Marsha said, "I am sorry Sam."

"No problem dear I will collect later."

I said, "Monique how you doing?"

"I am great no pain."

"Sam one of the things we tried today is I fucked Brad to see if it last longer. "Take it Brad your on."

"Sam the girls and I decided to have are back door taken. I had mine taken this morning and to be honest I enjoyed it after the initial pain. I am straight and sucking cock real humiliates me being fucked in the ass still isn't the best but it's a lot better than sucking a guy off for me anyway."

I took over and said, "We are hoping that this last longer like it does in the girls."

Chapter 15

Sam said, "Yesterday I had to suck you off now today you want to take my ass."

I said, "You decided you wanted to live so you decided to suck me off to live, today is a new day we have found another option it is your decision what you want."

I said, "See Brad exactly like you were thinking, I master he slave fuck that pisses me off."

"Sam there was a Bogart movie I watched once and the statement he made holds so true in this case, in my best Bogart voice I said, 'Frankly my dear I don't give a damn' and I don't you can do as you please I just thought another option would be nice."

Everyone was laughing and someone said, "Don't quit your day job Scott."

Brad spoke up and said, "Oh yea I forgot to give you the best part, I fucked Marsha while I fucked myself on Studs pole."

Sam said, "That sounds like it might be fun so Scott did not fuck you?"

Nope after he initially got into me he gives me a couple of thrust but the he was secured by his little cocksucker and I hammered into Marsha and as I withdrew sank myself on his pole. By the end I was hammering both ways."

Sam said, "Scott can we do that." Gee I don't know I don't want me to think that I am forcing my slave to do something," sounding pissed.