The Special Millionaire Chemical Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam said, "I am sorry Scott it is just this is all so bizarre I am striking out and you are not infected so unintentionally you are who I am striking back at. Scott can we try you fucking my ass or me riding your cock."

Scott said, "Are we forever done with this master slave horseshit. Sam and Brad immediately said, "Yes you are not our master just our savior." Mary and Monique also nodded in agreement.

Marsha walked over kissed Scott and said, "You will always be my master and I your slave, stud of my life."

Brad said, "See even your girlfriend recognizes you as the leader of us."

Sam said, "I know you don't like it son but you are the leader here we have no idea how to cure us only you do and only you can."

Monique says, "Scott that makes you the head of us and that as you say we are all one family you are the head of that family."

Sam said, "That is the point I was trying to make Scott, not in a bad way but you are the head of this household and the common term is master of this house hold. You know in your heart I am not master of this family. I am way to conservative it is you that is showing me the way it has to be."

Marsha said, "See master, you are dumb sometimes and this is one of them and she kissed me again."

"OK slave get between my legs and make you master hard or I will use a spatula on your ass."

Marsha just looked at me shocked and I said, "This is my vision of a master now get to it," she drops to her knees and licks my cock. "Mm this feels good is this what all you guys want?"

No one spoke, "Alright Brad grab Sam's cock and get him hard." Brad just looks at me and smiles and does nothing. "Do it or you get no fix tomorrow?" Brad grabs Sam's cock and starts to stroke it Mary get on your knees and eat Monique out Mary just looked at me and I said, "Do I have to threaten you to she drops to her knees and starts licking Monique pussy. I let this go on for five minutes and then I said, "Everybody stop." They all stopped there were no more smiles no more jokes everybody was sober to say the least.

"Now is this what you want me to be?"

Mary said, "No." Monique said, "No." Marsha said, "Yes I am you devoted slave."

Sam said, "No but this just goes to show the power you have should you decide to use it."

Brad said, "I agree with Sam I don't want to see it this way but he is correct you do hold that kind of power making you leader or master of this family and how you choose to use it is totally up to you. I like the way it is. we ask you to let us have you rather than you dictate to us. You're leaving us with free choice but bottom line you don't have to you can be just like you were a minute ago."

I thought for a minute and I said OK your sledge hammer worked. I as your master choose the way we were I like making jokes and ribbing I seen how sober you were as slaves and I don't much like it although Brad I must say you looked like a fairy fine fellow jerking Sam."

"Fuck off you prick," as everybody was laughing again.

"Well Brad we shouldn't let all that hard work go to waste. "Slave, get on all fours and prepare to receive Sam's cock, Sam do you want to assume the position. My little cocksucker will you do to Sam what you did to Brad. Brad will you make up the drink and give it to Sam. Sam said, "What do I need that for I am not sucking you off." Brad told him it was a chemical that helped the body absorb more of Scott's semen.

Monique why don't you come over here and we can watch the show together."

I said, "There my master duties are done as I started playing with Monique C cup breast and tweaking her nipples. Monique kissed me moaning she said, "Last night was fantastic all day I could shut my eyes and feel that big cock inside me."

"Maybe tonight we can get you Brad to play with."

"Scott I want you."

"I have got to straighten out my girlfriend."

"I understand and variety is also fun never had that cock."

Mean while on the floor Sam was fucking Marsha and riding Mary's three fingers and I said, "Looks like I am up and I said stay here."

"Brad take over here," he was more than happy to and it wasn't long before he had Monique sitting on his pole watching her husband fucking Marsha and using his ass to fuck Scott.

Sam was moaning now impaling himself on Scott's cock and by his smile enjoying it and enjoying fucking Scott's girlfriend. I was enjoying fucking his ass it was definitely tight and when he squeezed his muscles around my cock in that tight hole it was better than any pussy I have fucked so far.

I thought about this master thing and I realized they were right I do control them. Oh fuck I could feel my balls churning I was going to cum Sam was making me cum in his ass I was shooting my load as Sam still fuck Marsha and he started cumming shooting his semen into Marsha and that was enough for Marsha to cum with an orgasm, shaking like a fish on dry land. Sam collapsed as he was not as young as us. Marsha laid there in the bliss of the orgasm and then I heard Monique scream as she came.

Brad hadn't and he got off her leaving her in bliss. He walked over to where I was still on my knees and he said, Family I now draw your attention to a man that gave his word this afternoon and Brad said, "I wanted to have him suck me off and fuck him he did suck me off. It was a great job to I might add, and now I am going to take his ass.

He got behind me and without Ky or preparation he entered my ass his cock had plenty of lube with Monique's cum. It hurt like hell and I yelled, "Easy slut," he said, "It only hurts for a minute and he was right my muscles relaxed and he entered it further and I yelped again and Brad said, "That's a good slut," and a minute later he sunk his cock all the way in, and I yelped again.

He pumped a few times it hurt like hell and he said, "Slut am I in charge while I fuck your ass." I said nothing he rammed his cock into me and I yelled, "Yes you're in charge."

There you go Sam get in front of him and let me fuck him while he sucks your cock and he can taste his girlfriend's pussy as a bonus. Sam complied and put his flaccid cock in his mouth.

Brad said, "Lick and suck him hard like a good slut so I can fuck your brains out slut" and he slapped my ass ouch as it stung. "Marsha," Brad said, "Look at him go sucking Sam's cock licking off all your sweat pussy juice he must really like your cunt." I was doing my best sucking and licking Sam's cock as he had just cum and was older he didn't respond like us younger guys but he was moaning. Brad said, "Listen to that Mary your brother has a hidden talent of being a good cocksucker."

Mary seeing what Brad was doing played right along and said, "Yes my love wouldn't surprise me to start taking guys to bed with him to blow them." Whack on his ass cheek is that right slut you want to take men to bed to suck there cock I shook my head no.

Mary walked over and slapped his other ass cheek. "Don't lie to me brother I see how much you enjoy this."

She smiled at Brad and went back and sat down to watch the show. I thought they were right I did not dislike this it was fun using my tongue on these cocks and making them moan maybe I am bisexual.

Then Brad started pulling me back on his hard shaft and pushing me forward on Sam's now stiff cock he was pushing me that I was gagging on Sam's cock Mary said, "That sounds familiar it's what you my love do to me nice to see you can make your slut gag to." They were really rubbing it in but I actually didn't mind I thought it was cute.

As he kept pulling me back on his shaft I felt his nice but weird feeling I was pushed forward I went all the way my nose was squashed into Sam's pubic hairs Mary said, "Look he got Sam's cock in his throat look at the bulge you can see the outline of Sam's cock what a cock sucking slut he really is." Whack on my ass your enjoying this aren't you slut I made no move as I couldn't not with a cock lodged in my throat whack again it hurt tears came to my eyes whack again Monique yelled "Brad your hurting him he is crying."

Brad pulled him back and Scott shook his head yes.

I did enjoy it and I was not going to lie about it next Marsha said, "Brad he is cumming. Brad said that must be just Precum as he was fucking him hard now and Sam came in his mouth moaning at the great blow job as he pulsed into Scott's mouth Scott was determined to hold it to show everybody before swallowing and Monique said "Brad he shoots cum every time you thrust into him more cum is oozing out of him." I thought can't be I am not even hard and I am not shoving it out. Sam said, "Yes it's cum alright"

Brad said, "So your cumming I am making my bitch slut cum." At that moment I felt his cock pulse and hot liquid hit deep inside me. I couldn't help but squeeze my muscles around his cock it felt so good and he moaned loudly don't break my cock bitch so I eased off and he pumped me a few more times."

"Before he pull out bitch I want you to go to the stove and make tea and turn around I want to see the cum drip from that cock understand slut bitch?" I said, "Yes master." He slapped my ass and he said, "Go."

"Sam why don't you go help Scott make the tea."

Sam not knowing went and made the tea and Brad said "Marsha come clean you masters cock off, this masters cock."

"Yes master," she said. Brad was enjoying this role.

Chapter16

Marsha sucked and licked him clean and then Brad said, clean up your boyfriends mess on the carpet and Mary come sit on this other arm so I have two beautiful ladies to play with."

"You both enjoying the view of their asses and you notice the are both bitches in heat as their pussy juice is running down their legs Monique and Mary started laughing uncontrollably when Scott and Sam turned Mary told Marsha and she was laughing to. Turn around was fair play. Marsha was pointing and laughing they couldn't speak and then Scott started laughing to. Sam said, "What's so funny and Scott is his best Charles Dickens voice said to Brad "Please sir may I have some more cock?"

That did it even Brad was holding his side from laughing so hard. Sam after a minute and looking at everybody laughing and not having a clue what was going on finally said, "You guys are all nuts and went back to the stove showing his ass with more cum running down his leg which broke them laughing they had to crawled out of the room to stop from laughing.

While they were out I told Sam what happened this afternoon with Brad and how he just got his turn around. I got a couple of tissues wiped his leg and my own then I said, "Stick that in your ass we will have some more fun."

Sam smiling said, "You are nuts Scott that was humiliating."

"What like sucking cock or being fucked in the ass or having someone else fuck your wife or girlfriend more fucked up than that?"

"Sam said, "I see your point. I ran upstairs and got two of Mary's tampons and came back and said, "Sam bend over what the hell you going to do now?" no time and I pulled out the tissue and inserted the tampon leaving just the string hanging out.

I said, "Sam put this in mine."

"You're kidding hurry they well be back soon."

Sam just finished when they came back in and they seen we cleaned back up and started giggling and Brad said, "See you bitches cleaned up your pussy juice."

We said nothing and poured the tea and put the cookies on the table and sat down I said to Sam. "These cramps will go away in a day or so." What are you to babbling about," Brad said. "I guess we have to tell them master," Sam said, "ain't nothing private here,"

"Guess not, when the master asks we must comply we stood up and said you guys mistook our pussy juice and we turned around spread our ass cheeks and said cant you guys tell when bitches starts her period. They split there tea all over themselves and choked on their cookies laughing seeing the tampons string out of my ass.

Sam and I turned around and seen them choking on their cookies, they were breathing so we left them alone until they were all safe and we were now laughing and said, "Got ya."

They all got up from the table and keeled, "We have been topped by our master." And they bowed like in a sultan's tent in an old movie.

"Good then you two slaves can pull these out of our asses how do you ever survive with these things in your pussy."

Monique says, "Practice just like wearing high heels."

Brad said, "Are my bitches' going to try heals next." That got a laugh. "Nope but I think we will try a sixty nine and the winners have their choice on who they sleep with."

Brads face turned red and Sam knew he had no chance. Brad said, "I yield to you master. No one can give a blow job as good as you."

I looked at the girls and said, "Monique, in all seriousness how do you see me?" The smiles all went away and she said, "Your kind considerate a jokester for sure. You like to keep things light; especially with our unique situation you are smart beyond belief. And without question you are head of this household if you want to push it you say jump and we say how high.

"Thank you Monique, Marsha I am skipping you I know your feelings."

"Mary you're up."

"Scott in the beginning I despised having to suck you off or you seeing me nude but your wit humor and perspective on this weird situation changed all that for me I have no problem having sex with anybody now I think I really love Brad and hope it's a life thing but either way you are the head like Monique said and agree with all she said."

Sam what about you, "Scott what I told you the other day you are now seeing I truly believe you don't want to be that but you are you are the master of this house and we are your slaves all that Monique said is valid and what Mary said except for the confession of love for her boyfriend I think that is a bit premature but again I have no say but you do and you deep down know this to be true."

"Brad what is your input." Scott as much as you want us to all just go along get along and have fun we can do that but when push comes to shove you are the master we are the slaves.

"Look at people that smoke that are addicted slave to cigarette drug people are addicted to their drugs, or another word is slave to their drugs we are no different we are slaves to your cum we must have it there is no real choice for us so if we are slaves and you control the product we need then you are the master. Chop it up anyway you want but it comes down to we need it you got it is slave, master relationship."

"Now that I have heard from everybody you can't all be wrong I enjoyed today and hope it continues that way. I will be your master in some things but I will try to keep it to a minimum."

"I really don't want that roll however I did like that sultan slave bow might make that a daily requirement."

They all started throwing cookies at me and I said, "Maybe I should think on that more."

Hey it's getting late who needs this hunk of a man tonight Marsha said, "I do master,"

Mary spoke and said, "I have not had my fix today in all the excitement I forgot."

"Master," Monique spoke, "I never had my fix either."

You three slaves deserve a spanking not a fix," I said smiling all three of them dropped to their knees and did that bowing thing "yes master."

bowed again and again repeating "Yes master," each time. I looked at Brad what am I going to do with them?"

"Fuck them all I guess," said Brad smiling. Sam I only got a single bed do we have enough money to get a king size bed for my room. Can I trouble you to take Brad here and go get one while I try and take care of these beauties so you and Brad aren't partners for the night unless you want to be," I said grinning.

Brad said, "Were already gone." Girls get your drink and let's go have fun in the master.

Monique was first in and she started sucking my cock. "Mm this is good," she said.

"Mary said, "I think I going get stud to eat me out and she straddled my face and said slave eat."

I said, "You got that a little mixed up nope now lick and I felt a hand grip my balls. "Need I say more slave." And I started licking her sweat pussy she was moaning. Monique said, "Save some of that tongue for me slave," as Monique mounted me and was riding my hard shaft. Marsha you got quite a catch her with this stud. Marsha playing with his balls said, "I know master means everything to me."

Monique began to squirt and we both cum together she got off and Marsha started sucking my cock god she was good I didn't even go soft.

Mary started screaming as she cum squirting like her mother all over my face she got off my face and on to my hard cock that Marsha kept next my eyes were shut as I had liquid cum from Mary over my eyes another pussy lowered and I started licking the clit and the pussy it was Monique.

I had to lick her pussy eating my own cum I could feel Mary muscle fucking my cock driving me closer and closer to orgasm as Marsha was playing with my balls.

I cum again inside Mary as she came and soaked me more just about that same time Monique was spraying my face and chest as I ate more cum and licked her clit she got off and Marsha cleaned my cock but it would not come back to life but she was content having her mouth around my cock.

We got up and went to the shower while Marsha took the bed sheets to the laundry. I really enjoy soaping their tits and squeezing them they were so similar that if I was blindfolded it would be hard to tell which was which they both kissed me with tongue one would stop the other would start by the time we finished in the shower I had fingered both to their third orgasm but my cock was done.

We came out of the shower and into the kitchen Monique helped Marsha finish the bed Mary was on the arm of my chair and when Marsha and Monique came out Marsha ran to take her place on the floor between my legs and Monique was back on the other arm rest Mary said, "Stud that was great."

Monique said, "This sex was epic, in her life so far, never had I been so worked up and so satisfied."

Marsha said, "I belong to the greatest master ever," and she kissed my cock and licked it."

"Mary, was she always like this submissive?"

"No way, she was just the opposite, I don't know what you did but she is like a broken women beaten into submission." Mary you know I did nothing I have not even slept with her a night yet."

"Master you took away that terrible pain, I wanted to die and you saved me you are my savior, my master; I owe my life to you."

Well at least some one appreciates their master. I had both nipples pulled at the same time one by each of them.

"OK I give I am sorry shit you guys trying to hurt me."

Monique said, Just making sure you don't get a big head with this master thing."

Brad and Sam came in carrying the box spring and the girls rushed out and got the frame and head board nude even as Brad and I got the mattress as the girls did not dress neither did I we spent the next hour putting it together and Mary and Marsha made the bed.

Brad said, "You got a limber pecker they must of worked you over good." "Yea you might say that massaging my tits."

"Watch out for your girlfriend of yours, don't piss her off you may not have a tit."

Mary said to Brad, "Just keeping him in line."

Chapter 17

"Brad who do you want tonight you got first choice?" Mary was snapping her two fingers together in a tit twister motion if I didn't pick her so I did Marsha your with me Sam I will take this beautiful creature.

It was time to start making money so next day at school I sought out Eli may Clements she was the richest family in our school and the snot nose bitch to go with it.

She was also head of the cheer leaders I watched her as many other guys did she had a body that was fantastic red hair light skin B cup flat stomach and toned legs she weighed about 110 by the looks of her figure my sister was gorgeous but even she was not in this class. I watched her and her class team mates do some cheers and then seen what I was looking for her water bottle she took a drink and put it down on the bleachers with the other girls.