The Special Millionaire Chemical Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked over like I was watching them and knocked her bottle over. They heard the bang and the team looked over and I said, "Sorry I'll get it."

"Moron watch what you're doing if you have the brain capacity." I went behind the bleachers with my back to her put the chemical in the water and placed it back on the bleacher and continued on his way. He watched and waited until she drank again.

Out in the hall as soon as practice was over I had this girl go through the showers and ask if she could find my sisters watch and gave her ten bucks I had no idea who she was nor did I care I got a couple of shots on my phone for future use.

I left and in science class we were doing labs and I put a note on her table and I said if you can't have an orgasm call me and I left the phone number of the burner phone.

She came over and said, "What the fuck is this twerp. Eli May you may have picked up a," and I hesitated and said, "we will call it a disease if you do, I have a partial fix for it I have been working on it for a year."

"What a stupid jerk you are. I have heard a lot of pick up lines but this," and she shoved the note in her jeans.

I went back to my group Marsha was all over me and Brad and Mary were eating lunch we finished of the day next morning I had a free second period and new the cheer leaders would be practicing as they had a meet this weekend and were exempt from most classes.

Eli May was their but off her game it was easy to tell. I hung around and waited until they took a break and she came running over "What the fuck did you do to me you bastard."

"Personally I did nothing but I bet you can't get off no matter how hard you try and those pussy lips are a nice rosy red."

"Tell you what go see the doctor get all of your tests done and when they all come back negative give me a call."

"You must have done something to me or how would you know."

"I know because I have been following the one who spreads this disease and she is a handful to keep track of and the people she has infected I have got no cure for yet just a fix."

"Your fucking lying, my daddy will have you locked up for this."

"Hey I have no doubt he is powerful enough to do that but I tell you now if you got what I think you got your doctor will find nothing and by the end of the week you will be in such bad shape not being able to masturbate and get off or by any other means get off that they will take your sex organs as a remedy putting you into the change of life at what 19."

"Yep that's a good answer and after they do that I am not sure even that will cure this but I will keep an eye on your case it may help me better in finding a more permanent cure."

"You're trying to manipulate me buster but it won't work."

"Eli May I am not trying to do anything I may as well take off you are such an entitlement bitch. I don't even know why I bother. Have a nice life," and I walked away.

She said, "You are responsible you will pay."

The next day she wasn't at cheerleader practice and by mid morning my phone rang it was her. She said, "I am sorry I don't even know your name?" I said, "You didn't bother to ask when we were together it make less of a reason now."

"Can you come over to my place?" I said after the way you treated me I don't think so."

"Please everything you said was right and I need to cum it's driving me nuts." Tell you what meet me at the dinner across from the school at 10:30 and we can talk." I knew the diner was empty then. Something in her voice told me to be careful.

I called my second cousin he was a policeman the station put me through he answered "detective Grimes" and I said who I was and needed some help possibly. I said, "I was meeting some prominent girl at the diner but expected trouble could he be there just to make sure."

He ask what the issue was and I said it's benevolent but I could tell you but you wouldn't believe me if I told you. Look I will explain it afterwards and mom will also tell you if you like."

"Son I always had a crush on her all right I will be there I said. This diner is used by kids so if there are other people there, they don't belong."

He said, "I am familiar with the dinner we capture a lot of drug dealers there. He said this got nothing to do with drugs does it?" Not really, definitely not the kind you're thinking of."

"OK what time is your meeting" I told him again and after we exchange what I was wearing and what he was wearing. He hung up at 10:25 I walked in to the diner. I sat at a booth furthest away from the door.

Sure enough there were two truckers at the counter and two guys in suits at another booth and as I looked out I saw 3 black new suburban's and I thought I should leave then I seen detective Grimes walk in he looked around and took a seat close to the door. He got up and went to the wash room and then told the cook what he wanted as the girl was serving the truck drivers.

In walked Eli May.

The truckers gave her the eye as she walked by and I thought nothing of it and noticed their shiny shoes. Truckers and shinny shoes don't go together. I looked across the street and the back driver window came down in one of the suburban's.

I seen enough detective shows to read this plot I sure hope Detective grimes did to. Eli was just sitting down when I see two more black cars pull up with tinted windows.

Eli said, "You got a cure for this thing what is it and how much."

"Well that is to the point. No I don't have a cure I got a fix but it's temporary. "Oh so this is something I have to keep paying for daily."

"You're putting words in my mouth Eli I was trying to help because my parents are not knowingly part of your problem."

Eli said, "I don't know your parents what kind of bull shit is this."

"Eli its nothing like that but you can go to hell and die for all I care you think everybody got an angle, will I do, I wanted to save a human life and a pretty one at that but that is where pretty stops your character is that of a slimy toad."

"You had the test everything is negative but you can't cum correct. Never mind don't answer you wouldn't be here if you could and I can forgive some of your attitude, because I have seen it before it sucks to be where you're at."

"Have they told you yet they want to operate?"Her face turned red and I said, "I assumed so. But Eli that is no reason to treat me like a bag of shit I didn't cause this."

"Why don't you go home and think if you want my help and then call me." I went to get up and I seen four guys from the suburban head out the two guys sitting down and the so called truckers get up I said, "Eli what the fuck?"

She said, "You bastard won't give me the answer dad's friends will get it from you." Two guys grabbed me and said, "You're coming with us." and I yelled, "No way, this is kidnapping."

I wrestled as best I could while the other two in suits grabbed me and the four guys were just about to the door when sirens whaled detectives were everywhere with cruisers pulling in with the cook holding a shot gun on my captors. They started to pull their guns when detective Grimes had his 357 out and said, "Release him your under arrest and identified himself more uniform cops came in the back door and supported the cook who also had a badge hanging visibly around his neck.

A patty wagons pulled up, Grimes order the arrest of Clements Grimes said, "Son you broke the biggest crime family in these here parts. Get a warrant to search those trucks. One of the criminals said, "Don't say a word the boss will get us out."

Grime said, "You all listen to this fool your caught on tape kidnapping has been established when you grabbed him and he stated quite clearly on tape I might add that you were kidnapping him."

Their rights were read the warrants showed up and vehicles all seized. We were all taken to the station and this whole tale started to unravel and I told Grimes the story of my sister he couldn't believe it he did he said, "No way."

I said, "Let's go to the school and get them or have them meet at the house call Sam and Monique at work tell them to meet us there two and ad in natural form master says."

"What's that about?" says Grimes. "You will see and see why it has to be kept quiet or more people will die." We finally got out of the station and they were all locked up including Eli and I knew she didn't have a lot of time.

At the house we walked in everybody was nude in the kitchen and I started to strip and I said, "This is a nude house," I said, "You like what you see?" "I certainly due," looking hard at Monique and Mary turnaround is fair play we don't stand on ceremony here Monique walks over and say welcome Stan to our home.

"Mary go to the bedroom and stay there." "Yes master," and off she goes wiggling that cute ass and I said, "I will never get tired of looking at that ass" Stan said, "but that is your sister?"Marsha put the tea on."

I told Stan and said, "when she turned 19 and I narrowed it to a pheromone when she gets horny she is contagious airborne that's why she is in her room I didn't think you wanted to join the inner family. Now the fix, go ahead Monique please explain it to him."