The Special Millionaire Chemical Pt. 04

Story Info
Scott's chemical is work and he adds his 1st pay person.
10.1k words
4.62
13.1k
7
0

Part 4 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 18

Monique said the temporary fix is masters semen if we take it by mouth it last a day if we take it internally it last two days or close to it a little less for us older ones."

Stan said, "Scott you are fucking your mother father sister and these two." I said, "No I am fucking Sam Monique Mary Marsha and Brad to keep them alive the standards of today's society doesn't apply here it cant or they would be dead and this master crap is their idea not mine."

"I talked to each one individually and they said which is true without my cum they would be dead that makes me head of this household and their master. Have a cookie your mouth is hanging open.

I know Monique is cute but maybe you shouldn't show it so much." Everyone laughed and Sam said, "Stan he is a jokester he likes to keep the atmosphere light as he calls it, in this bizarre situation."

"Can you explain Eli then?" "Yes I keep a close eye on Mary by keeping her well serviced here by everybody she tends not to get horny at school but there are certain situations like taking a shower you know what it's like one soapy touch and you're off."

Stan laughed and said, "Been a long time since that happened."

Sam said, "Tell me about it."

"Anyway Mary waits until everyone has left to take a shower well her pt class coincided with cheer leader practice so Mary waited until every one left to shower however Eli been shy or whatever the reason waited and I seen her come out seconds before Mary. I ask Mary if she got off and she said yes." So I figured she was infected. And you heard the rest on tape."

Here is the problem the doctors can't find anything the matter because it's a gene thing and they will operate and take her ovaries at 19 and I am not sure even that will fix the problem but can you imagine her going through all that even if she is a bitch she don't deserve that." Now you have the story.

"Monique said, "This is Scott he cares and is trying to help."

"Hell I don't know how to get her released and she doesn't know the fix is for her to suck you off or you fuck her?"

Stan do you want Mary to come down and verify everything."

"No Christ knows as tempting as it is I don't think I want to start giving blowjobs at my age."

Sam said, "It's better taking it in the ass it feels good to after the first few times," and he laughs, "Let me out of here see what I can do."

I said, "Call Mary down and let me handle it."

Mary comes down and I said, "Slave ride me and she sucked me got me hard and climbed on my pole and I said, "Brad give her a cock to suck on and don't let her take it out until I am done talking."

As she rode me and I felt those sweat muscles wrap around my cock I told her, "You accidentally infected a girl and we are trying to work it out that the girl is currently in jail." Brad came in her mouth before I finished so kept fucking her face and slipped his hard cock right into her throat and he came again and his cock was going limp when I shot my load into her sweat pussy.

When she got off she swallowed and said, "I am sorry master I thought it was empty."

"No Problem that's what I am here fore to keep an eye on my little cocksucker." She wrapped her hands around me squeezing those tits against my chest, "Thank you," she said. Man that felt nice I slapped her cute ass and said, "You're welcome slave."

"Yes master I am your servant slave and she got on her knees giving me the three bows saying "Thank you oh great master," each time she bowed.

"Rise my slave and give your boyfriend a kiss". She jumped in Brad's arm and said, "Isn't master wonderful?"

Later I got a phone call and said he was bringing Eli to the house he said, "It might not be a good idea to be nude."

"Yep we well be she may as well know it's our way or no way"

"Alright I will wait in the yard. My cock can't take seeing all those beautiful women."

Told the family she was coming she knocked at the door and had Mary answer it naked. Eli flushed and said, "I am here to talk to Scott."

"Come in he is at the table having tea."

She stepped inside the house and seen everybody nude and she said, "What kind of joke is this."

Monique said, "No joke this is a nude house it is the way our master wants it and we do to."

You don't expect me to strip. No you can stand there if you like if you want to join us in a discussion yes you will strip and join us at the table."

I said to Marsha, "How are you making out on our history project?"

"Good master I have started too integrated with your three parts master."

"And Mary?" "I have been helping her master. "Brad how about you?" "Mary said, "He is useless we just end up fucking when he is around."

We all laughed ignoring Eli in the door way. Eli said, "Scott I am hurting and I don't know how much time that cop will give me."

"You mean you want to join us and talk about your problem?" fine she took of her county orange jump suit and then her panties and she was nude looking spectacular to see her bare creamy white skin not so much as a mark anywhere beautiful toned legs to die for and the view in the mirror behind her showed her heart shaped ass wiggling as she walked to the table.

"Now can we talk?"

Monique said, "Watch your tone young lady when talking to our master."

Mary spoke up and said, "I am sorry I didn't know you were there."

I said, "I will give you the short version Mary here turned 19 and when she gets horny it gives of a pheromone that give you your condition she is my sister and I am not 19 and am not infected yet however my semen is the temporary fix I have been studying trying to find a permanent cure but no luck yet.

What I have found out is that a blow job last a day and internal last two without it you fall back into the mess you're in now.

"You think I am going to let you fuck me or give you a blow job your nuts."

"Eli you think I need or even want sex from you. Eli you got some attitude of entitlement. I told you what you need not that I will give it to you."

"Here it comes how much money do you want?"

"I don't want your money bitch." showing my anger.

Sam said, "Girl you don't get it Scott feels guilty, it is his sister that caused this and he was trying to help you and you scorn him like this, Master is the only person on this planet that can help you, my cum as a father don't work it was the chemical joining of my wife and I that caused this disaster."

But I am a virgin and have never given a blow job in my life. Marsha said so was I a virgin and Mary and it was our first blow job to." We did what we must to survive and now I enjoy sex from whoever master makes fun of it and tries to keep it light he is the nicest guy on this planet."

"Scott I am sorry I have run across so many that want to take advantage can you help me please?"

"Yes I can but you have to ask me loud and clear exactly what you want from me."

I would like to blow you and get your cum."

"Due to time constraints I will accept that for now bitch because until you prove to me it is not that way that is how I will treat you."

"Sam gives her water, he did and told her to gargle and swallow."

"I got up and lay on the floor and said, "Kneel down knees at my shoulder so I can make you cum after you swallow my seed. Marsha, instruct her please."

"Oh yes my master, you heard him bitch lick his shaft and then his knob." Marsha instructed her all the way through and as I shot my semen into this bitch it felt good getting back at her. I played with her clit and fucked her pussy with two fingers, and she came hard, juices running down her leg. I found her G spot just inside and up just a bit the smallest cock in the world would pleasure her.

Marsha said, "Lick masters cock clean."

She went to get up and she was weak kneed she said, "That was intense." Do you want to shower before you go back? Yes please I walked with her into the shower and she was shocked when we showered together I soaped up her breast and tweaked her nipples she reached around and was playing with my cock as I soaped down to her sensitive pussy and a few fingers passing in and out over her G spot and she came again. I nibbled on her ear and said, "I will fuck you next time if you beg me nicely."

"Beg," she said as I pulled her nipple and she moaned, "Yes master beg of course master how foolish of me."

Stan was in the doorway and said, "Well young lady you are have beautiful looking body."

"What do you say slave."

"Thank you sir for the compliment"

"Manors now too Scott. The reason I came in was we got a proposal on the table and I need some answers. For doing what you did you are a hero in the eyes of the city and the courts."

"You have done what no one else has been able to do you have cleaned up this city more people are falling as we speak the city has seized billions of dollars countless drugs weapons and cash. We will be digging up bodies for months. Eli you are facing 15 to 20 years and you know what that means.

She said< "You know about here?"

Stan said, "I was informed this afternoon after the arrest. Needless to say any sentence away from Scott means death to you."

"Yes I understand that."

Would you be willing to sign over to Scott 5 years of your life as his house servant to clean house dishes make beds clean and anything else he wants in other wards he is your master without spelling it out failure to obey him means you will go straight to prison and serve out the remaining twenty year sentence?"

Stan said, "If she gets in trouble it's your ass on the line Scott."

"Yes oh yes anything to stay alive and out of prison."

Scott says, "Are you sure this is a lot more than a game I have to use you as an indentured servant of the middle ages if I understand Stan correctly?"

Stan said, "You do."

"Master I agree to be your indentured servant to do all that is asked of me."

Chapter 19

"Sam this house is getting awful crowded."

"Stan said, "I forgot to mention, the city in its gratefulness is giving you Clements house lock stock and barrel everything is for your use every piece of jewellery clothing you even own all your servants personnel stuff. It's part of the seizure stuff so it technically won't go into your name until he is convicted but that is formality."

"Sir my father has big lawyers."

"Not anymore most of the lawyers are under indictment and with that there bar status is suspended the best representation he gets is a public defender."

Stan took Eli and said, "I would have to sign papers tomorrow to make this all legal."

Well I thought to myself, "Looks like I heading in the right direction I am probably worth at least a couple of million and I got this sarcastic bitch as a slave with no reservations."

We all had fun and I serviced my family fucked them all just finished taking Brads ass when the phone started ringing and news trucks pulling up outside.

"Never thought I would be saying this, but everybody get dressed and I will try to take care of this."

I got dressed in a shirt tie and dress pants like a studious student. When I went out the two huge flood lights come on and I was being inundated with questions. I walked back in got my shop welding goggles that I used in school welding shop. I put them on and walked back out and I said, "That takes care of the inconsiderate people behind those lights." Quickly the lights turned away so they lighted the area but didn't blind me.

Everybody was asking a million questions all at once I stood there for ten minutes and just kept looking at my watch and finally it quiet down and I said, "That's better you people finally found your manors. I will make a statement but only live TV. Too many stories get twisted so those of you that can't provide live feed would have the courtesy to leave."

The banter started finally the big three said, "Could we set up inside some of the papers and small networks won't leave?"

I said, "Fine and the news papers you may get copy from the interview I don't have a lot to say but people deserve to know." The networks set up TV's in the bedroom for family to watch now after my statement I will answer what I can which is not much please one station one question so all three net works are represented fairly. They didn't like it and please don't blind me with lights or I'll put my welding mask on and look like iron man."

The announcer came on and said about the big crime syndicate brought down and the man responsible was Scott Hanson.

My statement started saying, "Ladies and gentlemen of the press and you the viewers at home, I had arranged to meet a girl for a private meeting and something did not feel right so I called a detective that I met at a party a few years ago it was detective Stan Grimes."

"He was the one that saved my bacon on brought down this syndicate with the help of his fellow detectives and the police patrolmen. When I was officially kidnapped they went into action and captured all that was there."

"It was Detective Grimes the police commissioner who supplied the training and the mayor who makes sure our finest have the funds to allow the commissioner to implement these programs."

"I would like to thank publicly all involved. Now questions and I will try to answer what I can."

"Scott what made you feel there was a problem?"

"I told you, just a feeling, we all get them and this one didn't feel right."

Next reporter said Scott, "What was the meeting between you and the young lady about?"

"As I said in the statement it was a private meeting you ever here the statement don't kiss and tell well I am a young man she is a young lady let the viewers fill in the blanks because as a gentleman I sure won't" and I smiled knowing I made that reporter look like an idiot.

Next reporter did you have any clue as to who this girl was?"

"Yes I most certainly did she was one of the most gorgeous girls at our high school."

"The reporter rephrased the question other than that; did you know she was the daughter of a crime boss?"

"People of our city I did not even know we had one of those in our fair city and thanks to detective Grimes and the police department hopefully we will not see or hear about anymore maybe the crooks will think twice before coming to bare with our law enforcement."

"Have you heard what charges are being laid?"

"I know of two kidnapping and conspiracy to kidnapping that I heard on scene other than that I would suggest you contact the public relations of the police department."

"In closing people I ask for privacy so we can return to our lives in peace in this great city thank you."

The reporters packed up their gear and went away downhearted that they didn't get a juicy story on one of the biggest stories in the country. That night we took the phone of the hook and I had hundreds of face book comments and over a thousand emails and I guess my interview went viral.

I had Sam run me over to the sex shop and I bought fur covered hand cuffs and a fur covered leg iron with a ten pound ball and chain. We then went to the police station we were ushered to the back the detective's room I think and a round of applause sounded throughout the room.

The captain came over shook my hand and thanked me for the comments on the interview. I was signing the papers to take custody of Eli May when the commissioner walked in and I seen all these guys snap to attention. He shook my hand and said, "I did more to fight crime in that interview than there whole budget did in the last ten years."

The commissioner then went to detective Grimes and place lieutenant bars on his shoulders and said, "Congratulations."

Eli was brought out in her miniskirt and blouse the one she had on when she tried to kidnap me. The detective went to take the cuffs on and I asked, "Leave them on until we get outside."

"Commissioner, do you want part of this." I told him he said, "You are one smart individual let me make a couple calls put that criminal in the holding cell until were ready." In the meantime I signed for the house and cars. The keys were brought out and I said as I held them up, "Give these to the Mayor to present may as well get this all over with at once." Commissioner said, "I got no speech ready"

I said, "Neither do I, we wing it its shorter and more heartfelt."

"Scott you have to come work for us when you finish school."

"No sorry, probably run for mayor to start then move up from there got to start at the bottom you know."

The commissioner laughed as did the rest of the room the commissioner said, "Don't let our mayor here that."

"I already did, nice to meet you Scott start at the bottom with my job eh, young punk," as he laughed and so did everybody else. The mayor took the keys and lieutenant Grimes took the girl.

Outside on the steps was the media in full force and those damn trucks with the lights the microphones were set up and cameras on tripods. I stepped up to the mic ahead of the mayor and I said, "Test, test OK that works like I said, "Yesterday those lights," and in a flash were turned away so they weren't blinding us. "Thank you guys I know you got a hard job but so do the great men behind me if you blind them it will make it difficult to be as proficient as they are and if your cameras need those lights get an I phone they work great." the crowd started laughing. I said, "Without further ado as I kind of jumped the line our own Mayor Dobbs."

"Quite a character this Scott Hanson I wish we had a million of him. He started a ball that has or shortly well end the organized crime in our city and beyond from the reports from the commissioner Bob Wilkes, they are falling like flies."

"We have already recovered close to a billion in coin not to mention other stuff but I am not here to talk about that there is an old saying no good deed should go unrewarded as mayor it is my privilege to present Scott Hanson the keys to the x Clements residence he has accepted the responsibility to be its caretaker until the courts resolve it. At that time it is this city's intention to give it to him when it is resolved."

The crowd clapped in approval as I stepped up to the mic and said "Gee if I knew there was going to be this much fuss I would of dressed for the occasion in my tight cut offs and torn tee shirt.

Serious though I thank the mayor for this and humbly accept but I still say the real thanks go to the men and women under the commissioner's command.` The commissioner took the stand and said, "Scott I forgot that five dollars I promised you for those kind words."

"A good person of our city regardless of what anyone says this citizen is a hero and deserves all the laurels of it. Scott with the help of the courts is saving another life a criminal yes a confessed criminal that was an interracial part in his kidnapping."

Eli May Clement has a sentence of twenty years in prison which she has signed. She has agreed to 5 years of servitude to our hero and is in the custody of Scott Hanson. Scott is fully aware that if this criminal gets in trouble not only will this criminal be returned to prison to spend out the rest of her time Scott will also be charged."

"It is a huge responsibility not to be taken lightly. Lieutenant turn the prisoner over to Mr. Scott Hanson." They brought the criminal out and as Stan took the hand cuffs off.

I put her hands in front and put pink leather covered hand cuffs on her then fastened the fur covered leg iron with the five foot chain and ten pound ball.

I stepped up and said. "I formally take charge of this criminal. she has lived a life of entitlement with that gone I believe there is still time being with my family to pick up the values needed in this new life she has chose as I am responsible when she is in public until she earns my trust she will be the lady with the ball and chain."