The Special Millionaire Chemical Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey she got the angelic face and as I glanced over said looks like a body to die for so if we can bring the personality and value back might have a productive person. I would really appreciate our privacy there is nothing more I can tell you the police are doing their job the mayor doing his so please allow my family to do theirs."

With that we started walking down the steps and heard the applause once in the car I said, "Stan drops us at school."

"School I am a mess."

"You look good to me slave."

"Scott please let me at least make up my face my mascara all run."

"I will stop at school you can go to the washroom."

"I got no books."

"When was last time you took a book home I think your locker will have all you need for the day."

Chapter 20

"We got to school and went to the principal's office where the staff all clapped and Mrs. Dagger comes out to see what the commotion was about. Mr Hanson congratulations and "What is this?"

"I take it you missed the live news about an hour ago yes but the phone been ring off the wall wanting to know your grades your IQ your likes dislike you would swear you were Elvis."

"It will settle down in a few days anyway our family was given this criminals old house so that will be our new address tonight."

"I thought she was in jail she was but I saved her from a twenty year sentence to a five year one as my servant if she gets into trouble she goes back to prison to serve out her 20 years but I also will be charged so outside the home I have her cuffed and on the ball and chain does the school have any issues?"

"Master I won't run away."

"Criminal until I can trust you I won't take that chance. I am responsible so I am making sure you get an education."

"But everybody will see me."

"Criminal that's the point they may think hard before they cross the line, and as far as seeing you, criminal you were on national TV walking down the steps with your ball and cuffs."

"Master you can't do that I got rights."

"Yep, you got the right to do as I say and you got the right to call the police and take your ass to prison with no trial no appeal you signed that away and you will spend 20 years no parole.`

`That is the agreement you signed in front of the judge and I signed that I would accept you and be responsible for you and liable for you."

The principal said, "Eli May is this correct did you sign that paper in front of a judge?" Tears in her eyes I don't know but I didn't know what I was doing here Mrs. Dagger photo copy this for our files it is the agreement. She read the copies and said, "Scott do you realize the power you hold over her?"

Mrs Dagger read on please she continues and keep glancing up and you Scott, "You signed this taking on that responsibility."

"Yes I feel confident that with time she will be a different person but in the meantime I need to take precautions now what the policy on this."

"As far as I am concerned I see your point. And I say okay but..." then the staff said, "Mrs. Dagger look, it's on TV. she seen where it I was talking about the lights she turned it up and tied it in school wide the students need to see this they would tonight but this may help. It was shown in its entirety nothing left out. At the end she said. "Go to your classes."

I said, "I may stop in but I won't start back until tomorrow we have to move and I have no idea what we need or don't but I would like to drop off a key personally to her teachers, and speak with them just for a minute no matter when I go to day tomorrow or next week it is going to cut into class time. I would rather get it over with."

Mrs Dagger said, "Do you want me to go with you?"

"Yes I would but they need a minute to get it out of there system." Mrs Dagger said, "Call me if you need me. She gave me Eli's schedule and this period was English and I said, "Let's go criminal."

"Scott will you stop calling me that."

"I am calling you what you are when I get you home you may read exactly what you signed. Also as I lifted her skirt I slapped her ass hard I am Mr. Scott or Mr. Hanson or master to you."

"You weren't like this to me last night master."

"Last night I did not have the transcript of your confession and how much of a part you played in my kidnapping. Last night I had not signed to be your guardian and keeper. If it wasn't for the addiction you have I would have left you rot in that prison."

Tears were running down her face I was going to have fun with this one. We knocked on the door and stepped into the English class and there was a huge applause. After it quiet down I said, "Miss England I don't think we have met yet I am." and she interrupted and said, "Mr. Scott Hanson, we just seen your speeches the whole city and probably most of the country know who you are and I have the privilege of meeting you in person."

"Thank you for that but not necessary it is you and teachers like you that are teaching us the fundamentals to be part of this society sometimes a few slip through the cracks like this criminal here. Criminal go stand in front of the desk and let the class get used to seeing you this way."

`Yes master,` and she walks in embarrassed to be cuffed leg iron like a med evil wench and her make up a mess. She was called some pretty nasty names but I am sure she hurt a lot of people.

Miss England said, "I should break that up they shouldn't be doing that." No they shouldn't but allow me may I ask for a couple of your past test I want to see her take them her grade average seems awful high for all the activities she is in especially cheer leading take a lot of time on and off the field."

"I can get them I have them in the teachers' lounge can you drop them off at the office I can take care of the class or you can get it between periods."

"No I will get them now you sure you can handle and then she said of course you can you just finished handling a city a mayor and a police commissioner." And I am a student my name is still Scott."

"Please allow me the honor for now Mr. Scott," and she left. I walked in and signaled quiet. "Look guys I am still that geek from a week ago and I need your help now. I have become unjustly famous and a bunch of reporters will be after anything they can dig up if we say nothing they will go away and my life will return to normal if we keep it up even if you don't know me they will print lies or twist what you say. I can only ask for your help."

Right then Mrs Dagger walked in and said, "I thought you might of needed help I should of known better you should of ask me in the office let's put this school wide so all here what you say if you don't mind." she called the office and said can you put classroom 312 on school wide with video a web cam dropped on a pole from the ceiling and a green light came on.

"Hello school I was in English talking to my fellow students asking for help and our wise principal said this should be school wide."

"What I said as you can imagine there will be a lot of reporters running around trying to get scoops true or not to sell their papers I want to get back to a normal life or semi anyway. If the reporters get nothing or get some general statement they will leave soon if they get stuff they can twist our education is going to suffer not just mine but yours to and an undue burden on the staff."

"Along side of me probably most of you have seen her and some may have had the miss fortune of crossing her path well this young beautiful lady is a signed confessed criminal with 20 years of her life gone if she goes to prison."

"I tried and was successful in stopping that from happening. I signed to be her charge for the next five years she is to be a servant in my home and this again is where I would appreciate your help I am responsible for her education and rehabilitation to become a useful member of society."

"However should she escape my custody and break a law, not only will she go back to prison and serve out the full 20 years without parole, I will be charged for her crime as well."

"In light of that when she is out of my site you will see her much like she is now with handcuffs and a leg iron. This will continue until I can absolutely trust her as she holds my future in her hands as well."

"I was going to go to each class but after everybody hearing this I will leave copies of her cuff keys with the principal. Any teacher that is uncomfortable with the responsibility of her or cuffing her back up just leave her cuffed, understand teachers she is a convicted criminal she does not have the rights we all enjoy she has the rights I give her and that is it. She is in this school for one thing at that is to learn."

"I feel like a candidate on campaign the way I keep ending up in front of a camera thanks everybody for your help."

Mrs Dagger came on and said, "Students Scott has done a great service to all of us making our streets safer and more than that he is trying to save one of our students. Let's do our part and help." The bell rang when Miss England came back with the test the students were in the hallway but not going to their lockers.

They were lined up on both sides of the hallway like you would do on the street like a parade as we started walking down the long hallway to the front door students were clapping their hands I was thinking to myself, "I would make a good leader of this country I could sell ice to Eskimo's."

We walked out to the car and the students had even emptied out into the yard applauding and of course the reporters were just off property taking pictures."

We went home and I said, "Sam lets pack a suitcase and go over to our new home. "Master we are leaving here? I think so this place is getting crowded and slave is what used to be your home bigger?" "Oh yes Master much bigger." We left and followed her direction it was only twenty minutes away right on a hill overlooking the bay on one side it was gated with and electric fence according to the sign as I drove up Eli said, You need to point that card at the camera I did and the gate opened I stopped inside until it closed the cars that were following which I assume were reporters now could not get in. I was liking this already the house was a mansion we walked up to the house and showed the card and it let the door click open.

"Slave does this place got like a security room where all this stuff is. She showed me and there were monitors every where all the grounds and the house and there were about 10 monitors that were black.

Eli said, "I used to sneak in here and those monitors came alive when people were in the bedrooms. It was quite educational at times."

Whack, "Slut, looking in on private situations."

"How are these cards programmed? Master the phone number is there or you can press that button it is direct connect like Skype I would tease them all the time. I pressed the button and they said, Hello your security code for verification." "I am Scott Hanson," "Yes sir Mr. Hanson, sorry I didn't recognize you we were awaiting your call may our reps and technicians' come over and give you an overview and set up your cards."

"That would be satisfactory,"

"We will be there at I pm." We explored the house and Eli said, "Master can you take this stuff off I am not going anywhere.

Chapter 21

"Alright slave and I unhooked her cuffs and leg iron. You can give me that thong to." "Yes master." "You don't want me nude" I do slut but later make Sam and I lunch we are going to looking around."

She called out five minutes later and said, "It's ready," "That was quick. She said, "The maid comes in twice a week and makes up stuff for the week and puts it in the fridge." Yea that will soon stop.

We ate she showed us the bedrooms upstairs they were massive the king beds looked like singles in the huge rooms. Eli said, "This is my room," I looked around it was as big as the master.

We went down stairs and were shown the office it was huge she pressed a button and a picture moved and there was a safe electronic she didn't know the combination. She showed me another button and a wall moved with a stairway down to a basement with rooms and another passage that led to the furnace room in the garage. We went back to the office when a buzzer went off it was the security at the gate Eli opened a drawer and a laptop like machine and said master type in gate one he did and the cars entered she said now type gate close it did and said fence active yes or no I said, "Yes." We went to the front door and they reset everything and Eli card had been reduced to that of maid which restricted her from a lot of areas the safe they got unlocked after two hours but never opened the door they said what is in there is private they would leave the room call them back when appropriate. I opened there was a safe full of hundred dollar bills and a gun shit don't want that I got a tissue an picked it up carefully and put it in a draw took all the cash and put it in another drawer.

I called the security and they showed me how to reprogram from the inside I did it then opened it to make sure when they left I called Stan he came and picked up the gun and I gave him his own personnel gate card Eli came in and I said, Turn around slave now touch your view."

"Have you tapped that yet Scott?" "No, I have plenty of time Eli isn't going anywhere." Stan said, "May I, go ahead," Stan went and rubbed her ass and then put a finger in her pussy fucked her a bit with it then took it out, "very tasty. Scott you need to sample the cuisine."

"I will when my head stops spinning Stan." How come all the clothes looks like an Eskimo village here soon as we get this placed settled and the helm is firmly in my hand like the other home.

"Listen you said everything in here is mine yep lock stock and barrel every ring every article of clothing right down to the tooth brushes," and if I find cash?" if it's on this property it's yours."

"OK thanks Stan that is all I wanted to know." Stan was talking but still enjoying feeling Eli's ass and said, "Why you found some." You could say that enough to take care of the taxes for a few centuries." Nice move keep it to yourself or you'll have relatives coming out of the wood work." "No problem, see how many of them enjoy our nude house."

"Yea that will keep a few away." Ok Eli stand she stood and got dizzy. I took Eli to the master bedroom and I said, so what surprises are in here Eli went to open the draw and tried again and she said, "Those security guys screwed up." I put my code in and the drawer opened I said, "So what were you going to show me in here?"

"Master you can bring up everything that the security room can."

"OK anything else you have a floor safe and she went over and put her card in it wouldn't open I used mine it did in there was diamonds and jewels more cash another gun and some papers to other properties one in the south seas. I closed that safe up and I said, "Is that it?" "No by your bed your remote works drapes music and TV and your computer here she put her card in dam it all fucked up I put mine in it come up good afternoon Scott how may I help you "nice voice activated."

"That's it for this room each room has a floor safe. OK let's look at the other rooms we went to other rooms her card didn't work on any of them I opened the safes there was money and jewels in each one not a lot maybe 10,000 cash and I don't know the value of jewels we went to what was Eli's room damn my card don't work you will have to call them I can't get into my own bedroom. We went in I open the safe there was a lot of cash some drugs and jewels good at least these are here I slapped her face are those drugs?"

"Well of course silly." "Is there more of this or any other in the house?" "In the basement one of the rooms is a drug room." "Sam get in here I yelled," Sam couldn't hear me he was in another part of the house I closed the safe Eli looked shocked and said, "I am going to get changed and a shower."

"Slave you don't take a shit without my permission. I grabbed her by the hair and pulled her down stairs behind the kitchen I seen rooms I said, "What is in here?"

"She said, "They were for servants from a long time past."

"Great open one," she put her card in and it opened, "What the fuck," she said, inside was a small room single bed small dresser and a lot of dust. Gross she said no one has been in here in years. "Welcome to your new room slave."

"Master you're kidding what about my room." "Slave, after all that's happened today you still don't get it. I own this house if it weren't for your special needs your ass would be in prison with a room half this size. You are a servant as stated as a condition of your release these are servant quarters."

But master don't take my room, I will do anything, I was in that room all my life."

"Let me see I own your ass I can fuck that whenever I want, I own that saucy mouth, I can fuck that whenever I want I also can have you suck me off whenever I want, and of course I own that pussy."

"I can take that at my leisure. Now if I want I can shave you bald that is in my power I can have you tattooed head to toe I can spank your ass on a daily basis and I control exactly what you where when and oh yea I can have anybody I chose fuck you."

"Now what do you have to offer to get a room in the upstairs of my house."

Tears rolling down her cheeks, "I have nothing to offer master."

"Good then for misbehaving down on your knees pull out my cock and pleasure me"

Immediately she dropped to her knees and unzipped my pants and brought out my cock and started licking it and engulfing it with her mouth it felt good having this angelic creature sucking my cock. I couldn't cum because I don't have my chemicals with me. I let her get me hard and I pulled out and said, "Stick that saucy tongue," she did and I took my cock and slapped her tongue and her face. I then put my cock away and said, "That was for the sauce earlier slave, you got work to do you got a servants card and are allowed where that allows you, I have restricted upstairs rooms although down the road you will be responsible for them when I can trust you more."

Sam and I went home the girls were just getting home and started to strip and I said, "No my pets we have moved, grab whatever trinkets and clothes you want we can come back each day for more. Mary said, "Everybody is talking about you and the reporters are getting nothing from the students they were even throwing rocks at the pushy ones."

I got on the phone and called Stan he was at a meeting with the mayor and the commissioner I asked if the three of them could come to the house.

We arrived first and about five minutes later the three showed up. Mr Hanson it sounded urgent. Yea it is in one of the floor safes I found this. And laid a bag of white stuff on the table Stan said, "You didn't bring the mayor over for this Stan opened it and tasted it. He said, "It's pure coke not cut." Yea will follow me," we went in the office and I open the wall and went down stairs and open a room with four pallet loads of this white powder.

"I know you said everything was mine but this mine, I don't want." The mayor laughed and said, "This must have a street value of a billion there are a going to be a big rise in meth clinics. Tom better inform health outlets they are going to be in for a lot of patients." Stan I may have one upstairs it was her safe I got this from. Commissioner I really don't need to be another hero, how can we handle it.

"Stan any ideas not really we can't chance moving it off the property we can move it to a location out of the basement."

"Sorry Scott we can't keep this big a find and it opens up even more charges against Clements and it gives you even more validation for owning this."

Scott said, "I would prefer people did not know about this tunnel." "Stan get a couple of guys you trust and move this stuff up to the garage." "No need I see an electric fork lift in the garage if one of you can drive it. Tom said, "Many years ago I drove one." While Tom was loading it up in the garage Stan said, "Did you check them nope never had time Stan tried a door it was locked.