The Special Millionaire Chemical Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I swiped my card it opened "Christ an arsenal to start world war three," ak47s oozy's bazookas tons of ammunition. I said to the mayor, "Can I have a flea market." Smart ass we will put it with the drugs. We went to another room can I keep this one the mayor looked his eyes bugged out and he said, "it's in your contract anything on the property is yours you turned over a billion in drugs millions in arms so I guess this billion in gold bars is yours. And the tax on it of course."

"Naturally of course." There was one more room and Stan was first in and said you can check that out yourself we don't want to see that room.

I looked it was filled with art. Check it out, there is a no question ask return with a reward. Nope take it out I don't need anyone coming looking. By nightfall it was all in the garage and the trucks come and the mayor and commissioner showed the trucks leaving with the arms the art the coke one camera reported the contra band that Scott Hanson found as the paintings were returned checks from the insurance companies came flowing in well over 2 million dollars looks like I am rich have surpassed my goal for retirement age.

Chapter 22

Mean while upstairs Marsha, Mary, and Monique was making supper while Eli was hard at work scrubbing out her new room. I went and looked at Eli she was an absolute mess and I said Monique you and Mary go clean my slave up."

"Then have her come serve the family supper nude of course

They brought Eli down all washed up nude note a drop of makeup and wet blond streaked hair she looked divine. Fuck it was hard not getting a stiff cock right there and then. Slave nice body pass me the remote and Marsha went for it and I said not you my dear I have a personal slave Eli"

"But master I am your slave," and she falls to my knees crying please master keep me as your first slave.

"You are my dear but this is a different type of slave this is a criminal, turn on the TV and Eli couldn't."

"Slave looking at Marsha, you slave turn on the TV and her card brought on the TV.

"Slave criminal, change the channel to the news she tries and cannot.

"You my slave Marsha, put on the news," and she does just in time to see trucks pulling away from our new garage and the Mayor Commissioner and Lieutenant Grimes standing there and the mayor said Mr. Scott Hanson has done the city another amazing feet to help this city. While in his garage looking at one of the classic cars he notice a false wall to a room where all that you just seen four pallets of uncut cocaine enough small arms to start a war and over 50 paintings that had been stolen some since world war two Mr Hanson declined to go on camera he said he was only doing what anyone would do to rid the city of crime he said in his words, "I was think of getting a bat mobile if this stuff keeps happening to me." We all laughed at the comment and said, "Our master, the batman."

Eli said where am I going to get my fix and I said, "From here," pointing at my cock. "Master not that fix that will dry up the city my father was the only importer." "Criminal write down the names of the people he dealt with."

"Master I don't know them I got a few first names but I seen him write in a book."

Come on slave and in the office I open the safe no book no hidden panel is there another vault safe any hidden spot?"

"Master if I help you will you help me get a fix."

"You are my slave, my indentured servant, however if you want to barter here is my cell phone call 911. The commissioner begged me not to do this that you were garbage like your father, but I felt sorry for your condition, but no more I know every dirty trick that was reported to the police and all they seen you do as they were undercover in the school so go ahead make the call and die ."

"She passed the phone back and said, Master this is hard for me in one day I went from a princess to this."

I will help you get clean slave now where is it?

Master turn on the TV turn to channel 6969 there is no such channel." "Please master just do it."

As I did I heard a bunch of kicks and pictures move behind the pictures panels open in some were papers some more money some books of all the names and amounts the bookies the dealers and the south American connection along with name and amounts to politicians judges crown prosecutor police men and federal people as well. I got on the phone to Stan. "Stan I need the same people here again now."

"He said can't it wait?"

"I said no now, and call I got the fence on make it as fast as you can ten minutes later I got a call it was Stan at the gate I went to the office it wasn't his car I said, "Wait Stan I got to find the code to turn off the electric system to disarm the fence."

I called "Stan they are here" bad cops detective Walter Brannon. Looks like he got 5 guys in the car don't let that gate down send your family to the highest part of the house no lights I sent them to the attic the commissioner and the mayor and his personal security force were minutes out and I called and said, "I needed the chopper for an area close for a car theft and read of a bogus description then called the commissioner to stay off the radio and what was going on."

Just my luck a news truck was pulled over trying to get the car chase and Grimes quick thinking stopped and said, "Follow me your going to get the scoop of the day just follow my lead and keep your camera on the front car at Hansoms gate."

"A Hanson story you got it."They pulled up and the bright lights came on lighting the car like day light lighting the whole area and blinding the people inside Grimes then called the chopper to his location and he walked up and said, "You got the call to good we may need it we think the car is on the grounds. "Yea yea," Brannon said,"We were talking to Hanson he armed the fence doesn't know how to disarm it." No problem and seeing the security force has arrived he pulled his weapon and said, "Step out of the vehicle at the same time voice said from behind, "This is the police your under arrest," as two officers opened the back doors.

It was over in seconds and cop cars sirens were screaming getting louder closing on the location. As soon as the location was secured. Stan said, "Its over open the gate he moved the cars out of the way to allow the mayors SUV through and the three of us went to the house the commissioner order everyone to hold their post where they are.

In the house I thanked them and said, "You got to see this but can one of you get me some methadone pills."

Stan didn't hesitate he called the clinic and had a bottle on the way. The mayor said, "After all this you're an addict."

"Hardly I wouldn't know how to use it; it's for Eli I promised to help her." The mayor said, "Yes batman, now why did you need us well other than not knowing who to trust and almost getting killed I got something special for you Eli called it a bible."

Stan said, "You found the bible. I found a book with all the dirty public servants and police that guy that tried to get in here he came up on cam recognition as Brannon he is in this book. I gave Grimes the book he and the commissioner were on the phone having people arrested.

The mayor said, "What all you got there?"

I said, "I have no idea I got the book and called Stan want to look while they play?" Behind one of the panels was at least 200 videos I put one in the player it showed some guy being killed and where he was buried and the shooters another showed a politician taking money. Each of the ones had a blackmail feeling to it.

We looked in other panels and of course more money. The mayor said, "I didn't see that." Thanks I said in other panels there was contracts for shipment dates ships and the cartel players also another bible for South America. We spent most of the night I told them to dress Eli in her maids outfit and come down and make tea and sandwiches. Grimes said, "You got anything stronger." Eli had the shakes now.

She said,"There a bar she said 5757 and passed out. I punched it in and a full bar opened up plus another panel with another set of stairs to a room full of wines. The pills arrived it was an officer that brought them in the commissioner and grimes had their guns drawn and arrested him his name was in the book a Stan said, "Fucking 4 year cop on the take."

The bottle was sealed so we gave Eli two pills she came round got a blanket put her on the coach it was after midnight when they had everything they needed and the jails were full. The news guy was still at the gate I said let him in the guy came in with the portable camera and I said you earned your exclusive he set up and said we are going live in 3,2,1, your on I spoke on the events and the secret panels showing a few of them the commission was holding the bible we all had our say and the mayor ended and said, "If that's all from our Bat Man I am going home to sleep in a much safer bed because of him and his family."

Next morning it was all over the news that bat man has saved our city again. Apparently the camera guy still had his recorder on as we wrapped things up.

"Sam Monique if you like you can retire." "What are you talking about?" "Well other than the obvious we are rich."

"Son, I know they gave you this house and it is quite valuable but it's your property not ours. Sam I have no intentions of letting our wealth be known or we will have sixth cousins coming out of the wood work."

Sam said, "I only got two years to retire."

"How about you two going to your bank today and take me to the motor vehicle Mary Brad and I need our beginners. And I need credit cards for all of us. Marsha you may stay and help Eli with her meds keep an eye on her she is going to be in rough shape."

Monique says, I got some time coming I will call in and take some time off. Fine Marsha I ask you to take care of the dishes slave won't be in any shape for a while."

"Monique find out what all needs to be done for her I will set the fence when we leave."

I watched Tom on the fork lift it looked easy and it was not sure I could move it but I was as delicate as a bull in a china shop.

Sam said, "I drove one for years I had to load my own truck every morning." "OK that problems done I took them down to the tunnel and used my card to open the door and I also had a voice

recognition it picked it up yesterday but today I was silent so it said good morning Scott please state your name and I did so voice confirmed full access granted.

We opened the door and Brad and Sam's mouth dropped. I said, I can't get any work done and I hauled out my cock and said, "Your mouth open wide enough here you two enjoy." I rubbed brads hand with my cock and he come back to life.

"Gold bars and they are yours?"

"According to the mayor they are. "Sam you and Monique will take 11 bars Brad 3 for you Mary 3 for her Marsha 3 for her and I will take 11 bars." Come on slaves get to it I will supervise."

They both looked and seen my smile and realized I was the jokester again we loaded the fifty four bars and got them to the garage and realized the car wouldn't hold it so I put my card into garage security station and some guy answered I said, "Do you guys transport like brinks."

"Yes of course Mr. Hanson." "Can you send a vehicle to my garage I have some cargo to transport to the bank," and we gave particulars.

I said, "Brad would be here and go with you I would meet them at the bank we are leaving now as we have a lot to accomplish."

"No problem truck has been dispatched be there in 15 minutes great thanks a lot."