The Special Millionaire Chemical Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am doing the right thing there is nothing the matter with Mary she is a healthy girl."

"Fine Scot Hanson I am placing you under house arrest until Eli can give a sound statement at which time you will be charged."

He took out his cuffs and I put my arms out and he put the cuffs on my wrist. The doctor satisfied with that went to the servant's quarters and I said, "Stan get his medical bag quick, He said you could hold it." Stan ran after him and said doc I will hold onto this until you get her moved."

"It won't be necessary but go ahead."

Chapter 25

"Doc went in and told her I was under arrest and she was being moved to an upstairs bedroom."

"Oh thank you doctor can you give me something for the pain I don't think I can walk that far."

"Sorry Eli will give you something to help you rest when I get you up stairs out of this dingy room."

The doctor proceeded to untie her she was totally calm and as she went to get up she grabbed a scissors from the dresser that was use to cut he clothes off put it to his throat she had the strength of a strong man an she said, "now let's walk out of here slow I want a fix or your dead."

Out in the huge foyer where we all were. She brought the doctor out as a prisoner and yelled, "I want a fix or he is dead."

"Hey doc," I said, "You got her out of the bedroom how long before you get her upstairs to bed this is a unique strategy but we promised not to interfere."

"She will kill me."

"Real funny doc I like your approach I will have to remember that."

Eli said, "Shut up Scott I will kill him." Stan drew his 357 the fucking thing looked like a cannon.

I said, "Eli I don't give a shit about the Doc. he is an idiot but I do care about getting all that messy blood we will have to clean up because after you slice his throat my friend here will end you existence with that cannon he is holding making more of a mess to clean up." So let's get to it."

"Now do it so we can get on with our lives, I am getting hungry for meatballs spaghetti with that nice hot sauce and we picked up a Boston cream pie with ketchup."

With that she heaved her guts out dropping to her knees Brad took my pink cuffs and cuffed her.

Stan said, "Cream pie with ketchup almost made me barff," as he laughed.

"Stan, please get these cuffs off me where did you find this guy."

"He does work for a lot of the low lives and he owed me a favour."

"Want to check see if he got a license." Stan put his gun away and gave the cuff keys to Sam who promptly took the cuffs off me. Brad said, "Aw Sam we had master where we wanted him and you let him go," smiling.

Brad I am going to allow the good doctor to see what happens and you my friend will be the guinea pig. Please master no the pain is worse than being kicked in the nuts."

"Brad I am sorry but I don't know how to convince him?" "Let Mary fuck him and wait a day he will see."

"I think he is already infected he examined her and put his finger in her cunt looked pretty wet when he took them out."

Brad said, "Well by tomorrow he will see."

"Brad can you make it through the night at least I think so master ok in the morning we will see."

The doctor said, "What do you have them all hypnotized."

"Doc your old school but for a minute look at this every week they are finding new discoveries on the body stuff ten years ago would of been laughed at by the medical profession. Who would of believed mould could have such healing power, yet in a house such destructive ones."

"You want scientific proof I have none should I let these people die to prove some new scientific paper I think not, because we can't see something we all know it is not concrete that it can exist."

"You're an educated man over your life you must have seen things that you just couldn't believe but now it's every day thing."

"I have found out that this disease is passed by her pheromones I don't know of a blood test out there to measure this and to compare it from my research they are working with chimps now they know these exist now they have sexual power but it's a new territory now mom and dad are infected."

"I am not why sis is 19 when this happened I am still 18 and I only have months not years to find a cure or I am afraid when I turn 19 we will all die if I get infected."

"At this point and time my semen is keeping them alive and if you're infected I will keep you alive to."

"You don't have to worry about that because what your saying can't be."

"Doc, please explain to me why it can't be, so far since you got here you keep saying that."

"Son, it's just not possible."

"We got time they are cleaning Eli up and strapping her down so she doesn't hurt herself or any of us." "So explain why?"

"The body just does not work that way."

Let's make it simple a young guy sees young girl he has not masturbated in a while so what happens he gets hard."

"Yes that is a normal function."

"Doc, you agree it is the same with the female."

Doc said, "Yes." Good now do you agree the body give off a scent just like animals dogs for example are great at following human scent. Well we know for a medical fact that this scent is greatly due to pheromones, agree."

"Yes that's logical." Then use your brain follow it through pheromones attract and somewhere in our head we are attracted by sum repulsed by others have you ever walked into a room and took an instant like to someone might even be same sex."

"Also walk in to a room and take an instant dislike to a person it is pheromones that does that."

"For every system in the body there is always that small percentage that the body screws up cancers liver, nerves, heart any system including the pheromone's system. I suppose it's possible but not to what you're saying all I am saying is the genes in my system are neutralizing the genes she has passé on to others and herself."

"It just doesn't add up son." Ok I have giving you the facts you seen the blood work which is useless for pheromones so you give me your hypothesis based on what we have?"

Doc said. "I can't because there is no way to prove or disprove what you claim."

"Can we at least admit and agree that because we can't prove or disprove it that it is possible it exist."

"Son, I suppose so following your logic."

Doc we are in need of a doctor Eli needs one obviously and I may need test done at a lab that I don't have the equipment you with your license could get them done.

"I will give you a retainer for your help if you are able to assist me."

Son we still have this rape issue to resolve I may not be much of a doctor anymore but rape is something I can't take. Fine doc you need a room for tonight to take care of her how much would a thousand take care of her for the next few days. And by that time she might be back at her senses but without the fix she is going to be in real bad shape."

The doctor said, "I can do that."

"Good I will get your funds and I went to the office and noted the bottle was not on the counter. I came out and said to Stan, "Follow me."

"What now do I need the mayor too?"

"No I think you can handle it."

We walked into where Eli was she was still cursing up a storm and I said doc, "I thought you were going to give her a shot to ease her through this."

"He said with just a touch of slur in his voice yea I was just getting around to it son."

"Where is the bottle Doc." I was going to give the girl a shot to calm her nerves."

I got on the intercom, "Monique get to Eli's room."

"Doc, hand over the bottle he did and it was empty."

I said, "Stan take him to the kitchen pour the coffee into him, fine doc an alcoholic." Stan grabbed him and Monique came in and I said, "Check his bag for an injection to put her out let her body sleep through most of this the worst part anyway."

"You fucker you stay away from me you rapist I'll kill you."

Monique said, this will work and I said over the intercom "how much was needed to Stan."

"Stan came back and told Monique the amount."

"Monique after a struggle got an IV into her started a saline drip as she was dehydrating and gave her the injection putting her out."

"Monique stay here I'll get Marsha to relive you."

Downstairs I went into the office and closed the bar.

I went to the kitchen and Marsha was trying to help but being berated by this guy and I told her, "Don't bother go upstairs."

Monique came down and I said, "We gone from a frying pan to a fire. This drunk examined Mary and she was soaked when he put his fingers in her pussy there is no way he is not infected and now we find out he is a drunk."

Stan said I am sorry I didn't know."

"Worst of it is we need to dry him out and by tomorrow he is going to be in bad shape and need a fix to. Fuck this just keeps getting better."

Monique said, "There is a pill that can be given that if he drinks he gets sick also an injection. Get his script book and bring it here let's get him to write the script to Stan fix your drinking problem Stan."

"Doc writes a script for Stan he needs to stop drinking or he will lose his job." The doc in his drunken state writes the scripts and writes more for the knock out drug for Eli.

That night doc was sleeping it off Monique gave him the injection.

I serviced everybody that night it was just mechanical. I was so exhausted with everything and I think the family was to. The next morning we got up and were eating breakfast and the doc came out of the servant's quarters.

Were having breakfasts would you like some. No I need a drink. I said, "The coffee on the stove doc."

"I need a real drink."

"You promised us to swear off drinking to help Eli."

"I can't help anybody like this I need a drink."

"Doc you can't drink you took the pill remember. Oh God know I'll die."

"Doc you got a disease another one you can't see but we will cure you."

"I don't want to be cured I am leaving afraid not doc the gate is charged and they say they won't have it fixed till this afternoon."

"Fine Doc you want a drink here what do you want whiskey?"

I went in and brought out an unopened bottle.

"Here you go doc, enjoy, the bathroom is right back there just past where you slept."

He took a swig from the bottle and of course as soon as the alcohol hit his stomach it reacted violently we had a bucket ready we passed it to him as he headed to the bathroom he was barffing.

The doc went back to bed slept most of the day thanks to sedative Monique gave him.

Chapter26

Eli wasn't much better you could smell her before you seen her.

Brad and Sam took her to the shower three times a day. Monique kept her semi sedated keeping her mood more drunk than abusive.

That night the doctor started screaming with pain. He was crying he could get off and he had the blue balls. "Fuck kid what did you do to me."

"I did not to a fucking thing to you I told you she was contagious, but oh no the big doctor said it can't be well your there."

"Please stop the pain."

"Why the fuck should I, you wanted me arrested for rape when all I tried to do is help. You were brought here to help Eli and you got falling down drunk."

"You're an alcoholic. So give me a reason why I should not let you go to the hospital you know when your blood work comes back and the pain keeps intensifying they will castrate your sorry ass."

"No please don't let them do that."

"You don't believe in the fix. I don't care I will do anything please help me."

"I said I don't like you, a drunk to boot, you are so arrogant wouldn't even open your mind to possibilities."

"Please what must I do?"

"You know what you need and you must ask because it's not my benefit with a worthless piece of garbage like you."

"Please Scott may I have your cum." Your getting closer Stan is not infected he calls me Scott, he ran away when you wanted to examine Mary he knew and believed and he has the right to call me Scott."

"Please master may I have your cum."

"And how would you like to get it slave." I will suck you off master please master it hurts really bad." Fine strip and get a shower you stink smell like a brewery and I will meet you in the kitchen."

I called the family together and said, "We can go to our natural state the doc wants and needs a fix I sent him to the shower the booze is coming out of him."

The doc comes out sees everybody naked and Brad says "Welcome to the family." Doc said, "You're all nude." I said "Very observant my slaves don't wear clothes in the house. Now come, you may have what you wanted."

"They all going to watch, "Yes they all need it to and you will be watching them, plus there is a lot of sex to go around. Here, Gargle with this and swallow it its mainly coral salt but it allows my cum to absorb into your blood better."

Doc drank it and got on his knees and put his mouth around my cock and I said, "Marsha help the man and Marsha kneels with him tell him to lick suck bob I think it was the worst blow job I got.

I cum and he swallowed as Marsha jerked him off he cum. He got up and said, "This can't be it just can't."

We all laughed and I said, "It can be it is and you just proved it is."

"Stan when are you off duty?"

"I am now Scott."

"Good you're working for me then."

I went downstairs and brought up a bar of gold and said, "If you need more cousin let us know."

"I can't take this."

"You sure can you saved our lives and I am hiring you when you're off duty to help out, like can you take him to town get his bills taking care of take him to a barber get him cleaned up he reeks and let him buy a few clothes

"I don't think he will need them but it will make him feel good, and keep him away from booze."

"Yes Boss and he laughed."

It took about 3 weeks to dry the doctor out but Eli was still pretty bad off I guess from what the doc said, "It may take a good three months."

It was always a joy taking this bitch I knew she hated it and somehow it made it more erotic.

As my cock entered that tight pussy her mind was fighting and her body was loving it.

I gave her so many orgasms she was flipping like a fish on land. "You bastard you can't do that." She sounded like a broken record like docs saying it can't be.

"Oh my Eli You want me so bad and guess what maybe we will have a little Eli you can't take the pill while you're coming off the coke."

"You bastard I don't want no kid especially yours."

"Listen my slave, I got you for five years and you will give me five children ,"and I rammed my cock into her. She moaned and said, "No please don't."

I paid no attention and just kept fucking this perfect body and when she started calling me names I said stretch marks should beautify you more by the time I let you go anybody looking at your stretch marks will know you're an easy lay.

I tortured her as much as I could as the internet said the more worked up you can keep them the quicker the adrenalin will purge their body.

Every day she was given pills mostly vitamin supplements along with her birth control pill that was dipped in food coloring so she did not know she was taking it.

Marsha and I made love in the bed right next to her hospital bed and we would go for hours making her horny and needing her fix she was now asking for it as she had enough of her faculties back and knew she was addicted like the rest of the family.

I rubbed it in and said "If you only had of believed me in the start none of this would of been necessary you would of had your cum for your fix and still been able to remain a coke head.

"I am not a coke head I could have stopped any time."

Yes like the time you put the scissors throat." Well it may interest you to know that hundreds of coke heads have moved away and what is left is getting clean like you are I don't know how I am going to clean up that filthy mouth I sure don't want that language around my kids.

Off she went again, "No fucking way am I have your bastard kid's bla,bla, bla." I climbed between her legs and sank my raging hard cock into her tight pussy while she cussed me out.

With her arms and legs tied spread eagle she was mine for the taking I bit those nipples and pulled causing her to moan ad I rammed my cock in as far as I could go she squeezed her muscles around my cock as her juices flowed like water after a while I cum so hard pump after pump into that sweat pussy.

I held my cock into her and said, "I figured I hold my seed in there longer make sure I got my slave pregnant."

"You prick get off me." "I am your master when are you going to get that through that thick coke head skull of yours?" Just to add to it I started slapping her tits not to hard just enough to make them move, like a bowl full of jelly. I said yes I like these I squeezed them and said by the time I decide to release you may be ill have them hand raised to Double dds so they will hold more breast milk."

"You bastard I'll never have your kids." Eli you treat me so badly and all I have done is helped you. You don't have the burden of money or drugs or even cloths I gave them away to good will.

"You no good son of a bitch I will kill your sorry ass let me go."

I left and went downstairs I figured I had her riled up enough today that the coke remains would be soon out of her system I sent Brad and Sam up to shower her that could now fuck her to if she didn't cooperate.

The doc was dried out now and an absolute grump still craving a drink. I got in some beer that he was allowed to have in moderation so 4 were put in the fridge for him a day he could drink them whenever but that was the day's ration he soon learned to pace it.

Many of times he wanted to leave but he signed an agreement for six months at the house to help out and I was going to give him $20,000 for his help. He was becoming a good cocksucker after a while but it was not my thing.

So I came up with a fix for the guys this pill would give them a week but then need my semen and another pill but we tried it on the girls and it didn't work imagine that.

I had to fuck them daily. Marsha she was all over me and begged me she wanted a baby my baby. Hell I wasn't sure I was mature enough or ready but the family were behind me so I said, "Yes," and she was all over me.

We mad passionate love in her room every night and sometimes we just put a ball gag on Eli so we didn't have to listen to the bitch. It only took a month and she was having morning sickness doc checked her and she was indeed pregnant.

I was enjoying fucking all my girls and the guys except the doc were used to being nude even though they only need my semen once a week. We were back at school and it was fun being with Marsha she was a real good person once you got by the false airs she put on.

Brad real appreciated letting me help him there was never any doubt in his mind now that I was nothing more than a helpful friend. I really enjoyed fucking my sister's boyfriend and fucking my sister right in front of him and he supported it.

Sam and Monique retired and hung around the home a lot as Monique needed my semen daily and was she ever a good fuck. After a while I started waiting a day and Eli was begging me to fuck her by holding off and her not being able to get off she soon changed her tune she was willing to have my baby or fuck any guy I told her.

Doc couldn't figure out the pill that gave him a week why it couldn't be permanent fix. He and I talked and he couldn't figure it out from the start so it was now easy to say why it wasn't permanent. I was going in to fuck Marsha one night and Eli said master I am hungry may I have something to eat.

I untied her hands and she held them out for the cuffs and I didn't put them on I untied her legs and dropped the side rails on the bed this is the first time she was free and when she got up she put her arms around me and kissed me. She broke the kiss and said, "That was good but I sandwich or a steak would be nice master."