The Special Millionaire Chemical Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We walked down stairs and into the kitchen I said, "Go ahead enjoy she looked in the fridge there was nothing made up and she said master I never learned how to cook.

Chapter 27

I asked Monique to come in she was surprised to see Eli standing there she came over and hugged her welcome to our family and Eli hugged her back and said, "I am hungry but am so useless I never was taught how to cook.

"Monique, whatever she wants shows her how and supervises her but she must learn. Thank you master I want to learn looks like it's a must where I have no money now. Eli from what Stan tells me you no longer have to worry about drugs other than local weed this place is as dry as the desert.

She made a steak and a potatoes first real solid food in two months the doc wanted her on cream of wheat but she wanted food it was a great sign she was past the worst.

While she was eating I got a copy of the agreement she signed and the confession she signed and how at any time if she didn't satisfy me I could put her in prison.

"My god you own me she said I am your property like that fridge over there."

"I really signed this and this confession Master I remember parts of this but not all, was I that bad.?"

"You were all that and more Eli. Had it not been for your disease that you caught from Mary I would have let that cute ass of yours, gone to prison. I am sure some bitch would take you as theirs."

She ate it all then was going to walk away and I said where do you think you're going?"

She said, "Just in here to sit let this wonderful food settle."

What about your mess.

"Oh the maid will get that and then she remembered the room upstairs was not hers. Her bedroom was behind the kitchen. Stuttering she said, "I am ... the maid."

"That's right that is part of your agreement that you would be the servant to this family through me."

"Master I will clean it up, may I have 15 minutes to relax and enjoy what I ate."

"You can but I think you may regret it once the grease hardens it is a lot harder to get off."

"No problem the dishwasher will take care of it." and she went in and sat down she tried the TV it didn't work with her card same with the radio.

She walked back into the kitchen and said, "Master my card wouldn't turn on the TV I wanted to watch the news see what's been happening."

"I guess you were pretty strung out but we had this conversation a couple of months ago. You are a maid your card only works that of a maid and a maid at the lowest level you have to earn every privilege."

"I suggest you do your dishes or you may be up all night."

She laughed and said, "It will only take a few minutes I don't see why all the fuss is about?"

She picked up her plate and glass walked over to the dishwasher it wouldn't open she used her card and it still would not open. Master my card is broken it won't open the dishwasher."

"Nothing the matter with your card it works on things you're allowed to use."

"You mean I can't use the dishwasher."

"That is exactly what it means until you can prove you know how, all appliances are restricted."

"Master, that is ridiculous, that is what a dishwasher is for."

"Tel me, if I were to use my card and open it tell me exactly what you would do and we will pretend that this is a brand new never used before."

"Simple I would put the dishes I used in close the door and hit the start button."

"If you washed in the sink how would you do it?"

"I would put hot water in the sink put some soap in it use a dishtowel to wash them then rinse then dry them off. And the fry pan with all that grease in it. I will do the same. Would you do the fry pan first or last?

"Last silly so it don't get grease on the other dishes."

"ELI you need to be taught how to wash dishes because you got most of it wrong and if you don't get it you will stand there and do it over and over till you get it right my family will help but they need to be paid."

Master I have no money you got it all. They still need to be paid with what you do have. All three of my women know how and Brad and Sam do as well."

So get to it and get at those dishes. She did the dishes and was about to put them away and I said hold it lick that plate you just washed she did and her face twisted.

I said, "What's wrong?"

"It's soapy, master."

"Well you need help, ask someone?"

"Yes master I need help Monique will you show me why."

"Yes Eli and when you're done I want you to lick my pussy till I cum."

"

Ewe no way," she asked the girls, and both girls said same thing. She asked the guys and they said, "Yes but wanted to fuck her ass.

"Master they are being unreasonable."

"Well wash those till you get them right and when you give up I will order you to eat a girl and give up your ass for being stubborn. If you give lip you will receive corporal punishment, Plus the rest."

"Monique I accept your generous offer." Monique goes over and said empty the sink she did now run hot water as hot as you can get it and rinse the sink now filly the sink and put a cap full of detergent. Get the plastic pan from under the sink put it in other side of sink. Now wash your dished put them all in but the fry pan and after you wash them put them in the plastic pan to soak then stand them on the dish rack now take the fry pan put it on stove for a min heat it a bit. Take a paper towel wipe the inside clean use more if it is really greasy then put it in wash side of sink wash it then rinse pan dry your dishes then your fry pan. Put everything away and you are done.

"That was simple," she said. "Simple when you know yes."

Monique went over sat down spread her legs. "Here you go Eli."

Eli said, "Are you really serious?" I said, "Brad, Sam bring her here, over my knee." She got 5 whacks on each cheek she was screaming after the second, it was the first time in her life she been spanked.

"Listen slave you made a contract now go over and apologize and fulfill your contract or by god Brad is going to take your ass.

Crying she went over and said, "I am sorry, please forgive me," and she went between her legs and started licking her first pussy it didn't take long fifteen minutes and Monique was having an orgasm. Eli actually didn't mind it was fun after she got into it.

Eli you read the manual on the dish washer and in three days of hand washing may be if you understand the appliance you may graduate to use it that goes for every and all appliance here anything you don't know ask I am sure for a favour they will help you.

Eli started learning her appliances and now Christmas has come and gone. She had to give up every hole she had to get to use all the appliances and learn to cook. Walking around nude became second nature her.

Morning would start at 5 am she would serve breakfast at 8 am but usually washed floors so they would be dry before the family came down. She know hated how big this house was just to dust it took two days.

She was still angelic in her looks maybe even more so with her muscle tone and her hands were a little more course than the entitlement bitch she used to be.

After Christmas it was time for Eli to return to school. I had to decide how I was going to play this. The media frenzy had gone but this was surely going to start it no matter what I did.

I decided to play it by the contract she was a servant to me therefore would wear servant dress which was her short maid's uniform. As it was her first time outside the gate I would cuff her and have her wear her leg ball and chain and a collar with remote camera and audio and a shocker I could use if she was doing something I was not pleased with.

"Please my master, don't do this it is embarrassing enough to be going back to school no longer even on the cheer leading squad with my friends."

Eli my slave you have to earn everything this is no different. Your uniform is to show everybody that is what you are now. The cuffs are to show that you are a criminal to everybody. As for your friends you will find you don't have any. You had money friends and friends that were scared of your family.

"Oh that's not true you will see master. "

Yes we will my little criminal smiling and with a slap on her ass and told her to go get into her uniform. "Master what about my makeup." I just looked at her and she said, "Never mind I know I have not earned it yet."

"Now my criminal is learning, what is the one thing of make up, you would like most. Tell Monique and she will get it for you."

We went to school I took the 1968 mustang with Marsha by my side and Eli in the small back seat. Brad to the 1969 Comaro with Mary by his side. We got in the parking lot and of course drew all eyes to the vintage cars.

Some of the guys were around the car by the time it was parked. I stepped out ran around and opened the door for Marsha and helped her out.

It was a two door so Eli had to tilt the seat forward and it was awkward at the best of times to get out of these type of cars and she give quite a show to all the guys watching seeing this beautiful girl showing everything right up to her snatch.

Her white sheer panties left nothing to be left to the imagination it was all on display. The wolf whistles were there along with some comments and the guys all had bulges in their pants.

I guess I was wrong looks like you do have some friend's criminal. Let me know if you wish to be alone with them I will make myself scarce for a while.

Please master, don't. Some of the guys heard this and said, "Batman she called you master."

"Yes I was going to dress her as cat-women but this is what she is so I didn't want to put on airs like this criminal used to do."

We walked to the school with Eli two steps ahead of us so we could watch her swing her ass in those four inch hells and her mini skirt that looked more like a Toto.

Mrs Dagger, was in the hall as we came in and he said "Good morning." As did Brad, Mary and Marsha. Eli said nothing until I zapped her then she fell to her knees and I said, Slave Eli, when your with me you represent me where are your manors?"

"I am sorry master Good morning Mrs. Dagger."

Good morning Eli.

I said Eli let bBad check your locker and make sure you have everything you need and also there is nothing in there that shouldn't be."

"Master I forgot there is."

"I am sure you did my disgusting criminal. I got out my cell and called Stan and asked if he could drop by the school have another package for him. He said he would be there in 5 minutes.

I told the rest to. "Head off to class we were going to be late again." I gave Marsha a quick kiss and she floated down the hall I turned and said, "She is my girlfriend and soon to be much more."

Mrs Dagger just looked and was wondering what was going on and I said this criminal has not been to class as she was drying out from a coke addiction. I called Lieutenant Grimes he is also my head of security.

There is substance in her locker that needs removal. By calling it in before touching her locker saves us a lot of hassle he will come and dispose of it and this criminal as she is dried out will not be charged."