The Special Millionaire Chemical Pt. 11

Story Info
Scott does washignton and home town recieves medals
9.1k words
4.6
8.5k
3

Part 11 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 50

The speaker gestured me to the stand.This time I had the tears in my eyes. I turned my back to the audience and John passed me a tissue. I cleared my eyes and got my composure.

I said, "Thank you, Mr. Speaker and this great congress. I have been lucky enough to visit so many of your high schools and meet so many great and wonderful people around this country. I am glad I am not American, as I would not know where to settle. I am afraid I would become a hobo wondering from town to town in this great land."

"This award I will treasure always. I can't believe this country. I travel from coast to coast, from Florida to the Canadian border and after seeing your land talking to your people, I come back here and for doing such a pleasurable task and receive a medal."

"Your citizens, which by the way feel like my citizens of Canada, have the same aspirations.We want the same things.We are alike in so many ways.

"Our country and your country, we are one on this issue and many others. This is how we should all get along. Crime will be reduced by the thousands because of your efforts. The war on drugs will now be winnable because our young will not grow up in despair but with a future. A future that allows and encourages them to dare to dream and accomplish,somewhere out there today is a student that one day will be your president."

"His or her job will be made easier by what you, the Congress of the United States, you law makers. The teachers of this country can take pride in their skills as the students can once again take pride in their accomplishments."

"Sorry guys, I get off on a tangent some times because I care for your people and ours and all people on this planet that want to learn and grow a healthy mind. Thank you again for the Medal. It will be cherished."

The place went into a roar as John nudged my shoulder to leave. I was now in front. He was behind as we went into the hall way and John said, "Pick up the pace or the reporters will corner you and it will be tomorrow before we get dinner."

Outside we brushed by the reporters. The secret service had us protected. In the limo, I had my first look at the medal. I started to fill up again. John said, "It is a great honour bestowed upon you but you deserve it. The congress voted unanimously there was not even a discussion. Never in my life time have I seen this country so united."

"Where are my girls? They were all there including Mary. She was watching on closed circuit but saw it all. We are heading to another shindig in your honour."

"John, I've had enough."

"Afraid not, you are a national treasure that belongs to the people." I admired the medal and John sat quietly even though I knew he was bursting at the seams. We got back, entered an elevator and were back in his apartment.

He said, "We've got ten minutes to freshen up. There is a wash room and grab some tissues. they come in handy sometimes."

"John, I am sorry. It was so unexpected and overwhelming."

"Yes and you still managed to come up with a speech longer than the Gettysburg address."

"Sorry, not familiar with that one. What part of Canada was he from?"

John Laughed, "You punk."

We went down stairs and entered a banquet hall and the song started up again as we both walked up to the podium, me wearing my newly acquired medal. The applause was loud again. Finally settling down after several minutes.

John said, "I am going to walk around with this fellow all the time. I never before received such applause. I had this gentlemen fresh off the plane, with no warning walk into congress where, deservedly so, he was awarded one of our highest non-military awards, the Congressional Gold Medal."

"This medal was given tonight in front of dignitaries from all over the free world that have now started similar programs to properly educate their students. Due in no small part to this young man alongside me tonight. Without further pomp I am proud to present to Mr Scott Hanson our other highest non-Military honour,the Presidential Medal of Freedom."

"This man has done exactly what the medal says "Freedom", the setting lose of thousands of minds on the road to a healthy mind."

Chapter51

Flashes were going off from every angle and the cameras were rolling and lights blinding. When the applause died down I said, "Wow, another honour that is beyond my comprehension. They fly me all over this country. I got to talk to fellow students and some political figures. I come back here and get not one but two prestigious medals that I will cherish all the days of my life."

"Good fellows with those cameras, can you please give me indirect lighting if your cameras won't work I have some I phones around that work great."

"It is so hard to talk when you can't see and if I remember rightly the last time I had a reporter point a camera light at me he ended up dead because there was a gun behind that light and we don't want any accidents here this evening."

"Mr President you owe me 5 dollars for that one."

"People I got to get back the $5.00 when I can. He gives me so many compliments I am going broke." Receiving laughter from the crowd.

"I cannot express my gratitude but it's not me, it's the teachers of this land, the students of this land, and the coaches of this land making {No Competitive Sports} work. I am just a pawn on this chess board of life."

"With that, I thank you all for being here. It is an honour to be in such distinguished company."

The applause rang out and out stepped The Prime Minister of Canada, the Premier of Nova Scotia, the mayor of Chester, the commissioner and Mrs Dagger. I stepped back on the podium and I said,"Ladies and gentlemen but I would like to indulge your patience for another minute."

The cameras came back to life as I said, "Mr.President please," signalling him to my side. "Ladies and gentlemen, I Would like to introduce to you some of my fellow Canadians that helped me get where I am at this moment in time, first the Prime Minister of Canada Stephen Clapper.

"The Primer of Nova Scotia, Bob Hatfield, that is that little province that almost became an island that would drift to the state of Maine. Next is the mayor of my home town of Chester, the police commissioner and last but not least a very very special lady, principal and mentor Mrs Dagger."

"I don't feel so outnumbered now that I have a few of us Canadians around, not that were competitive but it does feel good." There was another round of applause and we stepped down.

The president took us all to a receiving line and the secretary of the president introduced us to all the foreign dignitaries. They were from France, Poland, Germany, Turkey, and various nations of Africa. I think all the free nations were there. Dinner was formal, again. I am at the head, the president on the right, the Prime Minister on the left and my girls were in amongst the dignitaries.

After dinner, a short circulating around with the secretary to point out whom I was talking to. Marsha came over and said, "I am very tired and was going to bed." I had to ask where we were sleeping. The President's secretary smiled and said "this way" and led her to the elevator taking her upstairs."Once off the elevator they will show you where." I kissed Marsha and said,"I will be along soon my love."

I guess a few people heard that and it was getting late so it wasn't long and we were alone again with Stephen, John and my family with Shelia she retired too, leaving us to talk.

Stephen said "We want you in Ottawa tomorrow for much the same thing."

I said, "Must I? We are dog tired. Marsha needs rest, weeks of it. I am afraid for the baby and her. She has been a trooper through all this and they all are pretty fragile. You know I just can't go off and leave them. I have to service them all tonight including the guys.There has been no chance the last day. Stephen it's not that I don't appreciate the honours. I really do but to you it's one more day to them it may be lose a baby day."

"I have an idea," said John,"Why don't you spend a few days at Camp David get your girls rested up when you're ready fly to Ottawa then head off to your paradise."

"That sounds like a great idea I really need a rest too I didn't know that flying was so tiring and I can't even imagine how my girls are doing."

"John, show me where they are so I can get done what I must and fall asleep. Wake me for breakfast and I hope to see you in the morning. Good night."

I went and took my pill and said "Look guys why not a blow job and each of you take what you need hope fully we can all get some much needed sleep."My Marsha said,"You are beat my master we will all do as you say," and they blew me taking as little as they could two blowjobs I was done and everybody had some.

I was off in never never land when I woke up it was after 9am and the girls were still in bed also I got up and headed out get showered and with just a robe on, walked out into the living area.Shelia was there but John was already at work I said,"Sorry we missed breakfast."

Shelia said,"You can eat whatever you want whenever you want around here we have chefs on 24/7."

She said John said,"You were going to the camp for a few days.""Yes we all need a rest before we head to Ottawa, and then were off to our new home."

"It must be hard doing all you do then servicing all those girls." I looked in shock. "Don't be surprised John and I got a great laugh out of it.We know it's not funny and you are doing everything you can but like last night you looked like death warmed over and when John came to bed he knew you were satisfying all those girls he has a hard on and a good time satisfying me.

"Yeah, great to be young but last night they did the work and we stayed to a couple of blow jobs."

Then I realized,"I am sorry this is in appropriate. I shouldn't be talking about this."

"Don't be silly were all adults."

"Tell me did you take care of that gene thing with your mother and Mary."

"I think so. I have not had time to do any lab work."

"Would it hurt to have our doctor take a look while you're at camp David? He is sworn to secrecy so it will be safe, and we have full lab there plus ultra sound he can check out the others."

I must of got horny talking about sex as I noticed her eyes drift a few times she came over and kissed my cheek and reached her a hand around my hard cock and said,"It's nice to know you think I am attractive," as she jerked it a few time then let go and went and sat back down.

I must have been as red as a lobster and said,"I am sorry. I should of been dressed."

"Don't be I am not it's nice to feel appreciated."

"But John is a friend,"

"Yes and we have to be so prim and proper it makes me sick. I will be glad when he is no longer the sitting president we can get back to having fun like in our early years. We used to swing and we both enjoyed it but in politics your under a microscope all the time."

"John would like nothing better than to have fun with some of your girls. But, not while were here these walls I swear have eyes and ears."

"You're welcome to our place anytime, where I plan it to be clothing optional and a G sting would be considered over dressed."

"Mm sounds delightful."

"You sound like fun"

"Well you best get dressed or you may just find out how much fun."

"I would enjoy that but not without John's OK. I value his friendship too much."

"And I love him and wouldn't do anything without his blessing." About that time the phone rang, Shelia picked it up it was John for me. John said,"You're up sleepy head?"

"Yeah must be jet leg."

"Yeah or you servicing all those girls it got Shelia hotter than hell.Has she seduced you yet?"

"Almost,""Well save some for me punk."

"I will save it all until were together, don't feel right with you not here."

"Hell I don't want to watch you fuck my wife. What do I got to be there for? The more you give her, the more randy she gets on me."

"Fine maybe you guys can come out to the camp."

"Maybe. We will see. But don't deny her on my account." Then he was gone. I looked at Shelia she said,"I told you so."

"Yeah, you did, but let's wait until Camp David I need food and rest."

She looked at me with a pouting smile. At about which time Elli arrived she just jumped on my lap started kissing me.

"Oh sure let her but not me," Elli looks and I said, "Hey I am cute. She is beautiful. What can I say and Sheila is aware of our situation." And you still want this experienced piece? He has probably fucked more than most guys in a life time."

"MM," Shelia said,"Experience and youth."

Jean came out,"Morning," and Elli spoke up,"Master what is planned for today? Or are you going to fuck this one all day."

"No, were going to camp for a few days."

"Ewww, out with the bugs," Jean said.

Shelia said,"No bugs this time of year and Camp David is not a bad resort for your master and you guys to rest."

Jean just looked knowing the first lady knew.

"Yes, the president and Prime Minister are aware of your conditions. They had to in order to keep us all safe. Why do you think they knew to keep Mary separate all the time so we didn't contaminate the world? Speaking of that, where is my Mary?"

"She is on another floor eating at the moment. I want to play and have fun but I have little interest in becoming one of your slaves, even though being fucked by you every day has an appeal to it."

Jean said, "Master, when are we going to our new home." "Soon my slaves, the Prime Minister needs us in Ottawa for some medals. They should be going to all you guys for traipsing all over these countries like a yoyo."

Jean said, "I got all the medal I want right here," as she reaches for my hard cock. Looks like you got him aroused Elli."

Elli said, "Not me, it's this little wench over here had master hard when I came in."

Jean said, "Maybe we should take this wench and do a six up."

Shelia just sat there with a questioning look on her face. Jean went to the room got some of the girls and we were led by Shelia into a bedroom where the six of us took master. One had each foot with toes fucking their pussy. One on each hand with fingers on each pussy.Shelia was stripped and given the cock position while Elli put her pussy on master's mouth.

Shelia sank down on master's cock and was riding like a pro. More girls joined us. Monique came in saw Shelia and said, "Sam, she got a vacant mouth."

He didn't have to be asked twice. He was standing on the bed, with Sheila riding my cock and sucking Sam.

Brad came in and saw the scenario again and knelt on the bed grabbing Sheila's hand and leading it to his cock while he massaged her tits and tweaked her nipples. She was cumming hard as Sam gave her a load to swallow.

Soon to be replaced by Brads young cock.Shelia was orgasmic until she fell to the side exhausted. Brad and Sam helped her to the next bed. Brad fucked her making her cum a few more times while Monique mounted Brad and got his first load,replaced by Jean who took his second.

Then they give him his blue pill and all took turns riding the master. He felt his cock go deep into all this sweet pussy that followed him around America and now he was fucking in the white house. After about four hours the session ended everyone was exhausted. We all went to the walk-in room shower and washed each other.Shelia had fun with all the boys saying, "It has been a long time since she had so much fun."

Chapter 52

We ate breakfast. It was two o'clock. I went and made love to Mary she was still as gorgeous as ever. Being pregnant just give my girls that special glow. We all got together for a breakfast snack. We all got dressed causal and Shelia said, "Would you like a tour?" I replied, "Are you going to show us so I can follow behind and watch that cute ass wiggle."

Shelia looked at Mary and said, "I don't think that's wise. You got enough assess to look at without adding this old one. I would suggest shirt and tie, and nice dresses. There are always reporters floating around this place and also wearing your medals while here is protocol."

We left and had a very pretty girl show up and escort us around. We saw a lot of the green room, the blue room and all the past presidents. Then she said, "Want to see the haggle room as I call it?"

"The house is trying to pass a law. It's a riot. It is a wonder anything gets done."

"Can I see what they are arguing about today?"

She took us to the clerk's office where I was given this huge 500 page document. I said, "You got a library. I sat down with the document in front of me. She looked in awe as I did a speed read of the document.

"This Bill 1023 is pretty straight forward, so why the issue? Will it is always one party fighting the other?" "Yours and the war declaration are the only two bills in history that have been passed in a single day."

"Fine, let's go see this marvel in action." She took us to the gallery and I listened to the foolishness for an hour and said, "This is ridiculous. They have not even read the Bill and supporting documents."

As I stood, the chair or someone saw me and the guy struck three times and it went quiet interrupting some senator speaking.

"I interrupt this seating to render special recognition to Mr. Scott Hanson who is wearing the congressional gold medal but also has been awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom.Sir, would you do us the honour of taking our podium."

Down I went. I was led up to the door where the guy banged his staff three times and announced me. As I enter "Pomp and Circumstance", I think by John Philip Sousa played in the background. I walked in a daze shaking hands as I went I thought,"I have my own song now to," so I guess my chest just got bigger.

At the podium the claps settled when the guy banged his gavel three times.

I was in front of the microphone gain the cameras came on and I said, "Thank you all so much for the heartfelt praise you give me. I have crisscrossed this great nation preaching a healthy mind and education to aspire some to have positions here. Mr Speaker may I make a comment on this bill 1023 you have in discussion as a bystander."

The speaker said, "We invited you here. You have the podium say what you like."

"I have read the Bill 1023 and the supporting documents before I came in here so I could have a basic grasp of the situation. When I read it,the Bill was quite clear in its statement the world has shifted on its axis a bit. We all know that it is what is causing these crazy weather patterns."

"The Bill is calling for a dam to supply much need water to the farms and wild life and the forest. This forest will be lost under water and has not had a major fire in twenty years. It is due for one that will destroy it anyway."

"So why not send in your loggers, get the good out of the wood, and build your dam to save your farms and wild life? What possibly could be more important to all you law makers than saving people's lives, saving their livelihood, and feeding this great country plus keeping wildlife with the lifesaving water?"

"But that is just my observation. You guys are more informed than I obviously or you would not be so adamant on different sides of a fundamental issue. Maybe you guys want to see the farms destroyed for development so you can import more food from my country?"

"Anyway I thank you for the honour you have shown me and I will take my leave before people start throwing stuff at me." I shook the speakers hand and I walked back down the room with the roar of applause.

The girl Sebring, was just staring mouth hung open, she said, "You did read that Bill, but how?"

"I have been speed reading since I was young," I said. We saw the rest of the building. Then we were escorted to the oval office with my girls. Sebring waited outside.