The Special Millionaire Chemical Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Inside, John said, "We can't leave you alone. I just watched on the news your little speech to the house. The Bill just passed unanimously. That Bill was about to die there. Bill 1023 will be on my desk tomorrow. How do you do this stuff?"

"I took ten minutes and read the Bill. Then I listened to them argue about nothing even related to the subject."

I said, "Is that what we bring our students up to do? Debate over something but nothing to do with the topic."

John shook his head. "You are so far ahead of the rest of this world. We've got to get you to the island. It won't take long for people to realize how special you really are."

He said, "My listening devices are off but I don't control the cameras. So, speak at the window or your lips can be read."

"No problem. We are ready for camp and supper."

"I will have you taken to the camp. "We got out on the lawn and boarded the helicopters. He got on with us all and we flew to the camp. Another chopper picked up the rest. After landing at the camp, we went in John left "back to the hill" as he called it. We stayed for two days, got rested, had sex and relaxed. We were all over the news this thing really caught on. We were even on international news.

Some dress makers were flown in from New York and measured the girls for gowns. And I was measured for another suit. We met with John and Shelia as we were taken to our plane. John said, "We will see you soon."

The plane was off and we no sooner got in the air and we were landing the girls said, "It's New York."

Stan came over and he said, "This is a short stop and you are to mention here that you are leaving here and flying to Ottawa then out west to your new home." We were there the mayor the governor and other dignitaries I made my short speech and we were off again. We flew most of the day, then landed at another airport and taken to a hanger. Stan said, "To get dressed that we are going from here to the function."

We did and got into the choppers it was dark now so all we saw were some cars and lights in a parking lots. We landed in this field and the news cameras were all there and the lights were in our eyes. We stepped out onto the red carpet and it wasn't until I saw the school that I knew we were home back in Chester, Nova Scotia.

Some of the girls needed tissue. I would of but I was nervous for safety. Stan seen this he said, "Not to worry this place is like Fort Knox.

People think it's somebody else coming not you guys."

As we walked in, the band was playing and our class mates were dancing. I took my girls to the floor and danced with all of them. Even Sam and Monique had a couple of dances. No one expected us and it was dark so we got away for about an hour then the band took a break and we went and sat in the chairs where our lunch table was. As the lights come up, Stan came to me and said, "put these medals on."

A podium was brought out quickly and O'Canada started playing as the Prime Minister walked to the stage and the governor general and a bunch of other people that took chairs on the stage.

Next was that familiar song as The President of USA took to the stage and sat down with the others the lights came up on the stage and every was one applauding but had no idea what was going on. Was the school being honoured?

But why all these people including the American President.

They had seen all the security now it was falling into place. The Prime Minister was first to speak and he said, "Ladies and gentlemen and dignitaries we are here tonight to honour a number of people. First there is a group of girls and a couple of guys that followed this guy all over Canada and the United States."

"All of these people require recognition and I shall ask them to the stage. Elli May Clement, Brenda Simmons, Ronda Freemont, May ling Sing, Charlotte Coco, Lynette Sampson, Patricia Johnson, Monique Hanson, Brad Stevens, Sam Hanson, Marsha Bradford, Cindy Daylight, and Scott Hanson."

The Lieutenant governor stood up took the podium and said, "For the support and sacrifices you made, special recognition is hereby given to you all. It is my pleasure to award you all with the Order of Province of Nova Scotia."

He placed the medals around our necks. Everybody got their medal on a ribbon around there neck. When he came to me, mine was on a short ribbon and he fastened it to my chest we all stood took the applause. The girls and guys were escorted to chairs on the stage and I noticed there was none for me.

I was left standing there as the applause continued and the Prime Minister said, "I now present the governor general of Canada."

I thought, "Oh boy the guy that called me son I sure hope he doesn't start that again."

He took the podium and started his speech and then what I heard was, "Every once in awhile a person comes along that shines. We have here tonight one such person."

"This man has surpassed our country. It is almost global. Started by his efforts and followed through by him. It is therefore with great pleasure and by order of our Queen Elizabeth that Mr. Scott Hanson is no more.He is now Sir Scott Hanson knighted by the queens order," and I was told to take a knee and was knighted with a sword or a scepter I am not sure.

When I stood up the applause was deafening as the music came on "God save the Queen."

After the song was over the governor general came back on and kept saying Sir Hanson was this that and some other thing then said,"for sensational service to his country Sir Hanson is awarded the medal the Order of Canada."

This just seemed so surreal. It felt like I wasn't there. The governor general pinned that on my chest along with wearing this big knight medal around my neck.

The Prime Minister came on and said, "We are so fortunate to have someone like Sir Hanson in our country. I am not even sure he knows how much he has changed the world with his healthy mind then healthy body. It is worldwide and growing every minute."

"It is my pleasure to award Sir Hanson with the, Order of Merit. And Stephen pinned that to my chest and shook my hand my family were the first on the stage they came up and curtsied saying, "congratulations your lordship." And walked proudly off the stage.

Chapter 53

As they were swarmed by their school mates but the security soon stopped that and led them to the start of a receiving line the president was next and said, "Welcome to our world Sir Hanson" shook my hand and bowed. The lieutenant governor, mayor, Premier, commissioner and last on the stage was principal Dagger.

She said,"I could not be prouder Sir Hanson" and she bowed.

I picked her up and said, "You never need to bow in my presence. It is I that should be bowing my lady."

With that we hugged and tears filled her eyes.

"Go make your speech." I got to the podium the room went dead quiet and the cameras flashed and I waited until they stopped.

I said,"Cameraman," and the lights immediately went reflective. I said,"I wish I could train my girls that well," and got a laugh from the crowd.

"I would like to thank you all for being here. This is such an over whelming occasion. I am truly at a loss for words. I never in my life expected this nor did I plan for it."

"My life, I wanted it to be simple. But I can tell all of you my fellow students I have traveled this great nation from shore to shore, to metropolitan areas, to high schools in farm land not only here but across the states. We are all the same, all of us. We want the same things, a good life, a happy life. It may be different. I met one girl and her aspirations was to run a funeral home. But that is what makes the world go round and with an education we can obtain any job we want, nothing is out of reach with knowledge."

"My fellow students this is a night for dancing and enjoying not talking and listening to me."

"It looks like security got a receiving line and I am being summoned, but I wish you all the best with school, stay graduate and learn all you can."

The applause started as I walked down to take my place in the receiving line. The people came up and as the girls curtsy I had a great view of the breast and whispered to Brad "I could get used to this," which got me a prompt elbow by Marsha. The line passed all my girls parents were now here.

Their girls were famous and they wanted them to stay. They were upset they were leaving in the morning and that they were staying with me.

They didn't understand but they were over 18 nothing they could do. We finished the line an as I was dancing I was constantly be cut in on by girls, thought this went the other way around I was dancing with Mrs Dagger and she was hugging me as if I were her son. "You take care, there are a lot of people after your scalp."

I talked to Stephen and John. We went back to my house which was opened up for us and a buffet served. There were no cameras, just us. We relaxed ate and Stephen had to leave. He couldn't stay the night. By midnight the house was ours and Brad took Mary into a room by themselves.

"Okay slaves off with the dresses."

"But master, the president is here."

"So what I fucked Shelia. He will probably have fun with a few of you,now do as your told salves and you don't leave. Do it here. I enjoy watching my sweat babes undress."

John and I watched these gorgeous girls undress. With their perky tits, John's cock was busting at the seams to be released. I had Elli take care of that for both of us and she stripped us of our clothes.

I said,"Shelia what are you some queen get those clothes off."

"Yes your lordship," she said smiling.

"John you put up with that disobedience."

"Have no choice she would cut me off."

"Hell I would have her over my knee."

John said,"Go for it."

"Sam,Cindy, Monique, Brenda, grab her and bring her over here."

"You wouldn't dare,"Shelia said.

"Tonight I am your Master, slave."

"Now put her over my knee."Whack,"ouch."

I said, "Shove Johns underwear in her big mouth and use my shirt to tie it in there better tie her hands to.""mympp,mympp." Whack.

"Quiet wench!" whack, as her ass turns red, whack. "I am your master tonight. "Tears coming down her cheeks. Whack. "Do you understand, slave? You do as your told by any man tonight." She shook her head no.

Whack three more times. She was nodding yes. I removed the underwear from her mouth. She went to speak. Whack."You speak when told. Otherwise keep that slave voice quiet."

She did and I said, "That ass feels nice going to enjoy that later. But first, crawl over and kiss John's cock and lick his balls for an apology."

She did and then I ordered her back and said, "Cindy, prepare her ass."She just looked at me in shock she started to open her mouth then I raised my arm she said nothing.

John said, "You going to take her virgin ass?"

"Nope" and Cindy squirted the KY in her ass."OK slave suck my cock" and I signaled Sam. He got behind her and sunk his cock deep in her ass. As she moaned into my cock, Sam waited until he felt her muscles relax.

Then Sam started fucking her ass. Within a few minutes she was enjoying it and pushing back I said, "Go ahead have some," and John got up.

Sam moved off and let John start fucking his wife's ass for the first time. It wasn't long and he was cumming in her ass. When he pulled out Sam moved back in to finish himself off. Shelia had climaxed 4 times now and has yet to have a cock in her pussy.

I cum in Shelia's mouth one shot when Cindy squeezed off my flow and Sam took a rope as did Monique and Cindy. The night went on. May Ling gave us all Viagra and we continued until 5 in the morning and then just crashed in a bedroom legs pussy and cocks everywhere. By nine we were up and I had Shelia in the shower, "Master last night was great. I never was treated like that before and I think I like it."

"Good slave, soap my back and rinse me off" then I soaped her tits and fingered her cunt found her g spot and got her off John walked in and I said, "Take over this worthless slave she just came from my finger," and I left leaving John to play Sheila went to say something he slapped her wet ass, "No one told you to speak suck my cock bitch."

And she was on her knees doing what she was told. When they came out she had a big smile on her face. John was content.

We all got dressed went down stairs for breakfast. The girls were all happy and we ate, packed up our things and left. We were finally on our way to our new home. The president and first lady did our formal good byes at the airport for the cameras and the news. We were headlines again.

Up, and ever up we climbed and away into the wild blue yonder, heading towards our new life leaving all we knew behind us. We had our two American fighter jets by our side. Somehow giving us a comforting feeling. The girls were happy to be heading to some place.

Stan came back and put on the big screen showing our prom and me being knighted saying I was the youngest knight in centuries and was definitely the youngest with these medals.

They tried to put up whatever they could but other than Elli they had no information. They were talking on how I utilized my servant to enhance my speeches. Elli was on me in no time kissing and thanking me.

She said, "I was so embarrassed when you displayed me to the world and then when I realized how you were using me to save others I was so proud I thought my breast grew a size." I reached and felt them, she cooed and I said, "I think they have grown a size."

We played and watched the different news and we crossed the county. We were somewhere over the states when two more fighter jets joined us and our first two waggled their wings and left.

After a while just before dark we had just finished supper we had roast chicken with all the trimmings served with juice as my ladies were no longer aloud to drink except Cindy.

The pilot came on and said, "We tried to refuel but the tanker had a problem." We sat down at Holloman Air Force Base in Texas. We stepped off the plane and an honour guard snapped to attention. At the end a car came speeding up and out came this colonel in full dress, snapped a salute waited for me to return it. I did. Whether I did it right or not, I have no idea. "I am Colonel Briggs, sir, welcome to Holloman Air Force Base, general your lord ship."

"Scott is fine colonel."

"Thank you, sir. I mean, Scott. I would offer you a tour but there is not much here."

I said,"There is something here I love to see but it is night and probably closed. Do you have caverns here?"

"Yes, sir. I mean,Scott,"

"Colonel,what ever you're comfortable with you can call me."

"Sorry, sir. Yes, sir.""There we go much easier to communicate."

Chapter 54

"Sir, give me five minutes. In the meantime, come to our mess hall it's not fancy but it's large." We went there he made some calls and said, "Sir we have 3 choppers standing by. The national park has called in the full staff for you."

"Damn, maybe this knighthood has advantages."

"Sir, it was by order of the president that the facility be open. His words were sir and I am quoting,"{Tell the punk to enjoy.}"

I laughed and said,"Yes that is John talking."

Colonel said,"John?"

Sorry colonel,"President John Miriam."

"You're on a first name basis sir?"

"Yes we worked a lot together over the past while. He is a good man and cares about your country."

"Yes sir." Moments later we were wheels up and few minutes later we saw 5 more choppers around us and they went in ahead and it was like a movie they hovered the guys jumped out and secured the area then we landed. These guys were out of site but there had to be at least 50 of them. We were escorted through the gate, given hats, tee shirts and coats to wear into the caverns.

As we walked down, the girl explained the different stalactites and stalagmites, the frozen fountain and so many others we spent four hours and Marsha said,"I can't go any further." a bunch of golf carts showed up and took us back to the surface. I thanked everybody and tipped them all 100.00 they would not except it and I stated, "You are refusing a knight of the queen?" and they took it with thanks.

Marsha didn't look good. The medic looked at her and said, "She needs the hospital now." The choppers flew into El Paso, 20 minutes away, had her on IV when we landed on the roof. We all landed again. The security first then Marsha and I with the medics.

We were in a private room. It turned out she was OK just over exerted herself. Everyone left the room. I jerked off give her a full fix and we were sent to a hotel. The Governor put us up at the Camelot executive condos just outside downtown.

We arrived just before 1 am and were given three condos with adjourning doors. I took my blue pill and they all had their fun, some slept as I did and were awoken when it was their turn.

In the morning I had Mary and Jean between my legs sharing my cock and balls. One be sucking my balls while the other sucking my cock.

I couldn't wait to reach my island now and just relax. At breakfast we were asked to go down to the banquet room and the governor had flown in from Huston to wish us well and of course the news media was there. We had a nice breakfast. He asked if I could do a high school visit.

I said, "Sorry not with Marsha. She is seven months along and we have been on the road for a few months. We really need to get to our new home."

He ask where that was and I said, "It's a g12," and he shut up. One of the reporters ask where G12 was and security escorted him out probably telling him it was classified.

I thanked the governor. We loaded in the choppers touched down at the hospital and had a bunch of doctors and nurse all bowing as we fetched Marsha.

I told Marsha,"I still like seeing those tits when they bow,"

She laughed and said,"You would," we made it back to the roof and soon landed at the airport. The band was playing O'Canada for us as we boarded our aircraft. We were wheels up and on our way.The pilots were fresh and it was only 12 more hours to our destination. One more refuel and we would be there.Our fighter jets were alongside.They were taking good care of us. The news was on about our stay in Texas.

The captain put on her camera. What she was seeing showed a carrier and a lot of ships heading in the same direction we were. She came on and said,"That is the task force that will be protecting us until were settled. They are also carrying your Harrier jets."

Then the island showed up. It was just getting dark so there was little to see. We landed on an air strip that was still being worked on.

We were here. It was high 20s maybe 30 degrees nice ocean breeze. There were some military people on the island and a bunch of military type girls with a Canadian American patch with the red one in red berets. "Colonel Stan Grimes, this is the big red one security force. I am Captain S James, sir." We saluted back and we walked over the girls snapped to attention. One yelled "Officer on deck."

"General your lordship, welcome to your Island."

"Thank you, captain. First order I would like to see is that you girls be comfortable first, soldiers second.

"Second do you have a non-denominational Chaplin assigned to your outfit."

"No sir, but there is a couple on the task force be arriving in a couple of days."

"Thanks, now we need to get to our home?"

"Your head of the house servants is around here. She has been waiting for hours would not leave waiting your arrival. Ah there she is coming now. Kiki, where have you been?"

"Sorry, your lordship, very sorry." There was a bunch of golf carts. We were all showed how to use them.Kiki took the lead cart. She was in a fishnet outfit covering her body but no material. So nothing was covered. She was smooth skin, small framed, small tits, very pretty, no fat anywhere and very fresh smelling. I felt my dick responding to her beauty. We drove up the hill. It must be a 500 foot climb to the gates of the villa from the gates. We drove another 50 feet to the entrance of the villa thankfully we seen the video.