The Special Millionaire Chemical Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The place was even more fantastic than the video, beautiful entry way, nice breeze at this height looking out from the terrace to the endless sea, All around this place looked like paradise. I fell in love instantly Marsha and Jean on each arm looking out on this calm sea. We just stood and gazed. We were lost in our own piece of tranquility as the fire ball of a sun melted into the sea.

The lamps came on in the central corridors and steps. Kiki showed up and showed me the master bedroom. There were 18 large rooms like mine with rooms off room inside room. This place looked like a Italian mansion you would see in pictures. The size was incomprehensible.

I showed Monique and Sam their room, Mary and Brad their room. All the rooms opened into a terrace that was open to all rooms the same as the other way was open onto a terrace over the foyer.

Kiki said,"The crystal chandelier could be seen miles out at sea like a beacon for the men that are out for big fish."

There was another terrace above us that Kiki showed us. It was a movie theater and she put on the sound of music and it as all around us. The sound was from everywhere. It was the best I had ever heard or anyone in the family had. She shut it off an open up the roof. We sat back in the recliner and millions of stars lit the night sky. I had seen many stars back home but nothing like this.

She pressed another button and a glass closed over the dome dulling the intensity a bit but still beautiful. May Ling and Cindy were writing this all down and the uneducated ones were just marveling and had no clues to the mechanics they would have to learn.

"Kiki, is there manuals on all the functions or a video showing all the things in this villa?" "Yes, my lordship." "can you make sure all my family has one?"

"Where is the kitchen Kiki? My girls would like to make something to eat."

"My lord, just a moment" and she snapped her fingers and two Polynesian girls appeared with laptops. "I would like a hot roast beef sandwich." The other girls wanted salads and chicken and within 15 minutes food was prepared and Kiki said, "Outside or in master?"

We said "out it's a beautiful night."

We went to our rooms Jean ask."Which one is mine?" and Marsha did to. I said, "This is yours."

She said, "This is the master bedroom."

I said, "That is correct and it is our bedroom."

We went in and removed our clothes and rinsed off in the shower and walked out onto the terrace. The girls that put the food on had a skimpy bottom and no top. Again great bodies and my cock reacted and never went down and was noticed by Jean and Marsha. "I suppose you're going to be fucking a lot of these girls."

"Hey I am just a horny teenager."

"Yea that's what we thought.

"The Polynesian Girls giggled when they saw us all nude. Kiki came back and was drawn to my hard cock as she spoke and said, "You family wish to be alone?"

"Kiki, you may as well know this is a nude home for us we really don't like clothes."

"Your lordship we were wearing full dress for you. We normally where a g patch or nothing that is your choice."

"Now I have servants with me that need training. My head slave here Is May Ling and Cindy. The others work under her direction."

"But master, we are pleased to look after your every desire and your women folk too."

"And you shall. I will not take that away from you but these slaves need work as well. They are unreliable at best and I do have to educate them.

So I don't know how much maid work they will do but I want them trained."

Kiki with a strange look on her face said,"Your slaves will be put with our workers."

Elli walks over and says,"Master I cannot find our rooms."

Kiki said,"Permit me."

"Kiki where are the in house servant rooms and how many are there."

"In the villa there are 150 rooms for servants."

"Sounds like a hotel take me to see them."

"Your lordship you wish to see them?"

"Yes Kiki."

"Let's go slaves. Come with me and we will find your rooms."

Brenda said, "We're not up here?"

"Not until you earn it and that means an education slave."

"Yes master, "Monique comes from her room and says "Your majesty will you be dining with us King Hanson."

"Mary say please King Hanson dine with us. Fine my lovelies but let me get these slaves situated first."

We went down through the kitchen and a code was punched in and a door slid open. It was rooms like a motel. The rooms were nice. Double bed in each room window in the back over looking a pool.A long hallway,two floors much like a roadside motel.

Many girls running around naked. They saw me and thought I was a male service man.

Kiki spoke in her native language and they all bowed as I walked by. My cock was hard enough that it would break bricks.

"Kiki this is fine are those first 8 rooms available." " No master. I have the first room and three supervisors have the second 3 and fourth. Then I can put them in the rooms but I will move if you like."

"Absolutely not, you keep it as you have it. Have May Ling take the first available room, Cindy next, Elli next, and then the rest."

"Kiki, all my slaves except Cindy are carrying my child.

"When a Chaplin is available, I will take them all as my wives."

"Yes, your majesty."

We went back up and we had supper. My slaves sat with me and they were surprised. I said "tomorrow is plenty of time to start your learning."

The cheer leaders were not happy and I said, "You hopefully will not be down there long. You need to learn this home inside and out. This is the quickest way I know."

May Ling said, "Master we are your servants for ever your majesty."

It was getting late and I said, "Is there anybody that can't wait until morning?"

They all were serviced in the plane so they should have been okay. All wanted to fuck me but I said, "Tonight belongs to Marsha and Jean."

We went to bed. May Ling brought the girls their water and me, my blue pill and I started with Marsha. I had to fuck her doggie style now she was too big for missionary she found it too uncomfortable. It didn't take long and she was orgasmic. The tingles on the side of my cock brought me off to.

Marsha fell over in bliss and went to sleep.

I took Jean out to the balcony where the full moon was rising over the ocean. I moved behind her and slipped my hard cock into her soaked pussy. She moaned and we kissed as I just let my cock lay in her tight cunt. She would squeeze my cock every once in a while just to make the moment last.

The air temperature was perfect. The moon on the water. The stars sparkling in the sky and Jeans thin frame with just a hint of a belly now. I thought of something smart to say but decided that would wait, tonight was about love.

Every once and a while I would give her a few pokes and feel her muscles close around my cock. As I drove it into her cervix she moaned with pleasure.

"Jean my love, we are home this is our paradise."

"Master anywhere with you is paradise but this place is the most beautiful I have ever seen."

We played teasing each other for an hour looking out to sea through the curves in her body the little belly just starting to puff out.

I would drive my cock deep into the muscles of her pussy and as she was about to climax, I would stop. I had her begging within the hour she tried to force herself back on me, but I would just pull away finally when she was whimpering like a small dog, I fucked her and brought her off.

She squirted, for the first time I thought she was peeing. It shocked her as well as she never did that before either. I fucked her through a couple more orgasms then.

I exploded into the walls of her sweat pussy. We walked in the shower cleaned off quickly and patted each other dry then collapsed in our bed.

Within minutes I was on her again. We got up as not to disturb Marsha and back to the terrace.