The Start of Something.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jay626
Jay626
2,383 Followers

Joe got between her legs and kissed her as she felt the tip of his white knob press right against her slippery entrance. She wanted him to know that this was more than a simple fuck and kissed him slowly, almost tasting her own juices that were still on his lips.

She then pulled him gently towards her so he would know it was time to slip his thick white member inside of her and feel how her black love tunnel felt. All she could think of was knowing that the reward she was giving him was so, so perfect as her mind clouded with the anticipation of knowing he was so close to entering her.

"Ohhhh Goddd yess," Shanell moaned loud as Joe finally slipped his white love organ deep inside of her.

She felt that his male member was the perfect size for her entrance as her vaginal muscles quickly clamped around it, squeezing it with an almost gentle massage. The knowledge that her black body was going to be taken by an older white man made her pussy clench even harder the more she thought about it.

Joe was still kissing her and Shanell loved the sensation of his white manhood sliding through her sex while pleasing her soul with his passionate kissing. He was not bucking his hips like some sort of animal breeding her, but rocking against her with fluid movements to insure mutual pleasure.

She thought about being fucked doggy style, but something about Joe kissing her while pushing inside of her worked. His white shaft was slipping in and out of her with great ease now as she felt her pussy expel her enjoyment at will, making sure she coated his member heavily with her pleasure.

Joe continued plunging inside of her and she gripped his shoulders feeling his muscles as his lips never left hers. She always wanted to feel what it was like to make love and when she felt his muscles tightening in his shoulders she knew he was not fucking her but loving her.

She quivered with the notion that her black sex could please a white man so easily as she could hear his muffled moans as they locked lips. She always thought white guys were not interested in loving girls of color and now Joe was pushing his love in her as if she was his.

Shanell wanted to tell him her dirty thoughts about him fucking her black pussy harder, but the moment demanded more intimacy for her. She loved how her sex was continuing clenching and gripping him as waves of enjoyment washed over her.

With each thrust, she felt Joe's cock spear deep inside of her, letting her know that she was taking a man inside of her. With each push of his male knob inside her slippery love cavern, a moan escaped her lips. When his tempo increased, so did the moans until it finally became too much and she broke free from his lips.

She now stared into his eyes just wanting to tell him subconsciously that her dark sex was his reward, that he could do what he wanted and put whatever he wanted inside of her to claim her dark love tunnel as his.

Shanell tried to hold back but the moment of pleasure killed her senses and willpower. She could not help but moan and stare right into his eyes with steel conviction. "Cum in me...oh Godddd...I want it in me. I need you to cum inside of me."

In the quick moment she moaned it to him, she knew there was no turning back. She knew now that she just offered up her womb as a target for his love seed. The idea that she was going a step further with rewarding Joe now came to her and the whole idea of going further seemed perfect for the moment.

Joe gave her a look of confusion, but Shanell needed him to know she was really serious about him finishing inside of her. "It's okay...just do it. Bust your nut inside me," Shanell moaned out again as she tried to keep her eyes right on his.

She knew the tip of his white cock was going deep for her to know that she was going to get all of his load too. Her thoughts felt clouded with anticipation and pleasure, but the erotic thought that if he pushed in deep when he finished that there was no stopping his white swimmers from getting to their target.

A wave of emotions broke through the haze and lingering effects of her drinking, but the intensity of the moment could not be stopped. She knew that everything was so perfect and she did not want Joe's reward to be him plastering his great orgasm on her tits or stomach. She needed to feel that she was truly giving him everything she had as a lover and a virile woman and that meant feeling the sensation of him giving his life giving seed deep inside of her.

"I am close...are you sure?" Joe answered as Shanell heard in his voice that he too was enjoying the moment.

Shanell smiled back and let loose a moan of acceptance. "OHHH Gwaddd...yes...fucking do it...pleaseee."

Joe leaned back in for a kiss and Shanell quivered from the touch of his lips and lost control over her own sexual muscles as they fluttered with ecstasy. Never before did she feel like her vaginal walls were trying to get a man to blow inside of her.

She felt Joe tighten all his muscles before groaning. She knew it was seconds away and her body released another spasming orgasm in preparation for the warm flow of sperm she was about to receive.

Shanell beamed a big smile as she felt the warmth of his seed spurt into her. In her mind, it was wonderfully erotic to forfeit her womb to a man's orgasm. She felt like her body was the center of his attention and she was getting all of the desire Joe had in him.

Shanell was smiling and nodding her head as she wanted Joe to know that she was okay in doing such a loving act. His white cock was still pumping possible pregnancy inside of her and any negative thoughts were now chalked up to giving him all of his reward.

Shanell loved every pulse and twitch of his manhood as it continued to send more of his orgasm deep in her. She quickly thought about the depth of his white member, but it was all worth it as the moment was perfect as she felt more of his seed splash around her dark love nest.

Joe broke the kiss and Shanell smiled at him. "I hope you liked it."

She secretly worried that she went too far or that he did not enjoy his reward of barebacking and finishing in his first black girl. The utter thought that anything was not perfect would have destroyed her and she wondered why his approval meant so much now.

Joe leaned in and kissed her again like it was their first kiss after consummating a love session for the ages. "I loved it. I just thought you wanted me to pull out and all."

"I did at first but it felt really good, and I wanted you to enjoy it," Shanell admitted softly as she felt weak from both the orgasms and the knowledge that his approval was so important.

"I can't remember the last time I enjoyed sex like that," Joe answered back before kissing her on her lips.

Shanell smiled at his kiss and replied, "I hope so. I wanted to be the first black girl you came in."

Joe chuckled quickly. "Are you serious? That doesn't matter to me."

She kept her smile wide as she caressed his shoulder muscles, feeling his strength, knowing in her mind that he unloaded his male essence inside her. "I know, but you said you were never with a black girl before, and I wanted to make sure it was special."

"You are too much," Joe answered back with a laugh to his tone.

He then finally pulled out and leaned over to his side, pulling Shanell in his arms in a loving embrace. Shanell looked at him shocked but also did not fight it as it was a perfect ending to sex. She loved to be held after and it seemed to her that Joe was the person who enjoyed it too.

Shanell caressed Joe's skin and enjoyed the color contrast compared to her darker tone. It was nothing she experienced before as the intimacy of being with a white man was different compared to just grinding on one. Knowing that her reward was accepted by him added to the knowledge that his DNA had yet to seep out.

Joe kissed her neck and she cuddled up closer to him so she her body was almost wrapped around his. The warmth of his body with her made her smile, and she secretly loved how his white orgasm made her pussy so sloppy and sticky.

She thought about if Joe wanted to fuck her again, but loved talking with him while he held her like she was his girlfriend and not just a onetime lover. She listened to how he and his wife separated and how he was saving money for a place outside of the city.

She loved hearing about his life but knew that if she told him her story he would kick her out as she thought a guy like Joe would not be interested in a black stripper. When he did ask her a question, she made her answers quick before switching back to his life.

The rest of the night went like this until she fell asleep in his arms hoping the next day was like this. The last thought that came to her was being kinky by sleeping with his cum still embedded inside of her.

***

Shanell woke up alone and quickly made her way to the spacious bathroom. She knew having sex was great, and the feeling of sleeping with Joe's seed inside of her was both erotic and sexy, but the fear the next day was not. The effects of the alcohol were long gone and everything she did seemed wrong too.

She poked her head outside the room to hear him cooking food. She quickly called out to him, "Do you mind if I take a shower before I jet?"

"Sure, take your time. I am just making something to eat for us."

Shanell walked into the bathroom and began to put together what happened to her. As last night's pleasuring risk was washed clean of her body, Shanell knew she went too far. She figured that Joe was a nice guy and all, but he was an older white man more interested in someone his own age.

The warm water once again refreshed her senses and the more time she pondered what happened last night, the more she knew it was a great night that was a onetime thing. She knew Joe had to be put in the category of good one night stands. The urge to step away before feelings were hurt was now the goal.

She was walking to the kitchen brushing her hair when she saw Joe set out a plate for her and poured her some coffee. He was wearing a simple shirt, and jeans, but something about him made her want him. She did not know if it was how plain he was or that he could look so masculine in anything he wore.

"I made some food. I figured I can take you back whenever you want. I also have some spare boxes from when I moved if you want to use them if you're getting another place."

"Thank you. That is sweet, but I need to gettin back and dealin with my shit," Shanell replied, not wanting her tone to sound like a bitch but also not wanting to sound weak for him. She knew that her sobriety was firmly holding up her willpower.

"Okay, I can give you my number if you need something," Joe politely offered.

"Please. I might need those boxes," she answered, knowing it was the best way to sound like she needed to get his number, but also knew she was not going to call him again.

Shanell ate a few bites and was then in his truck heading towards her place, not wanting to make small talk while there was a chance he might want sex again. He continued to try to make small talk, but she knew if he did the connection between them could brew into a painful separation.

Less than an hour later she was sitting on her own bed, looking at her things and wondering what to take and what to leave behind. Some of Ashanti's things were not going to be considered, but some of the small pieces of furniture she wanted to take.

She considered Joe's offer, and knew that if she asked he would help her move. She then thought she would reward him with sex, and then she would fall deeper into a commitment she did not want. The internal fight she was fighting to get free of the life she was in did not need a man to complicate things. She made it this far on her own and did not need an anchor to weigh her down. With only two more years left of college, upon graduation she could give up stripping and find a new life.

Adding up her money, she figured she had enough for a down payment on a small loft in the less than stellar area of the city. It was not the ghetto, but it was not far off either. The rest of the money was going to go for movers, and then be saved up for a car. She spent the day working everything out and budgeting her money to make her life work again. She was proud that life was not going to knock her down for long.

***

Although she missed Monday's classes, Shanell managed to get her life back on track. The bad part was the new place she picked out was worse than expected, but it was all hers. She was able to save her mattress, and a few other small pieces of furniture, but she missed having a table and chairs. Everything was in plastic bags, and thrown about because of the small space and the cost to move what she had.

Shanell was able to make up the work she missed for college and then relax for an hour she had left before going to bed. She thought about Joe and how she got weak for an older white man. She wondered what he thought of her, and what he was doing. She had the phone in her hand and wanted to apologize for blowing him off too. She knew she had initiated sex and all he was trying to do was help.

Shanell was done with classes the next day and getting ready for work. She had her makeup done and decided to have her hair curly and out while thinking it might be too wild for the mostly white club she worked at. It was too late to change it and she was now getting in an Uber on her way to the club.

The night was going fine, and the money was better than expected as the bachelor party was tipping the dancers on the stage. She noticed the men seemed shy and were not getting any lap dances and she knew she could get at least one of them to give in. She just figured that she would find the one guy that she knew would spend the most money on her.

The party was young white guys in their thirties, and Shanell found the one that seemed lonely and not with the rest who were bunched up by the stage feverishly cheering the dancers.

She sat on his lap and whispered that he should take her in the back for a private dance. Where all the other dancers failed, Shanell was now heading towards the back for a dance. She knew that this dance was going to make her night money wise and she could head home with a nice bankroll for her car.

Shanell pulled off her top and the guy seemed thrilled at her dark skin as she grinned at him. The thought of Joe came flashing back to her like a bolt of lightning though. Every move she made and touch on his bulging package made her think of Joe. The wetness in her panties grew worse as she thought back of how Joe made love to her and spilled his seed inside of her in a moment of pure lustful perfection.

She danced like a wild animal bouncing on this man's crotch like she was simulating some porno, but her eyes were closed and her thoughts were on Joe. She imagined it was Joe underneath her as his white cock was splitting open her dark cunt lips.

The guy underneath her had an erection that just begged to be free, and Shanell just imagined it was Joe pounding her black pussy like she belonged to him. Her thoughts of his white cock sliding in and out of her were so vivid she felt her twat contract and orgasm as the guy underneath her tried his best to hold back cumming in his own pants.

Shanell opened her eyes and realized it was not Joe and the moment of lust and desire for him ending just as fast as it began. She took the money with a smile and he was more than generous with a tip. Even if the money from dancing on stage was bad, this dance and tip were well worth it too. She just felt guilty that her thoughts were on Joe.

Shanell was home and counting her earnings for a good night. She could not help but let her mind drift towards Joe, and even her fingers rubbing her clit was not enough. Her mind was solely focused on Joe having her, and making love to her like it was some grand romantic scene. Her clit throbbed and orgasmed quickly as she thought about his strong arms holding her after he expelled his fertile orgasm deep inside of her as she imagined she was his woman to take it.

She held her phone to her and pulled up his number. She debated in her mind over and over calling him and seeing if he wanted a booty call. She could feel in her body that if he did call her, she would be at his place with her legs open ready to receive his white love organ with the full understanding it would spew its fertile contents inside of her.

Shanell finally gripped her emotions back to normal and put her phone away. She knew that her wet pussy demanded attention and she ended the night rubbing it furiously to thoughts of Joe making passionate love to her over and over.

The next day Shanell sat in class and once again let her mind drift to Joe. She wondered what he was doing, and how she ended it with him. The idea of seeing him again played in her head as she felt the way she blew him off was wrong. The imagination of just sitting down and talking with him now entered her mind, knowing his place was very close to campus.

Class was over, and Shanell had the day to kill. The plan was to go car shopping, but she decided to see if Joe would answer a text about her coming over for some coffee. She wanted to make sure he did not think it was a booty call and added the line 'friendly coffee visit only'. To her, she just wanted him to know that she was thinking about him and that it was not just a one night fling.

Dressed very modestly with a simple dark shirt and jeans and her hair still down with large curls, it was a far cry from a bikini top and thongs. In her mind, she convinced herself she was going to just sit down and have a simple friendly conversation. She went through the reasons of why she could not be with him, and wanted to tell him that sex with him was great but just a onetime thing.

Joe answered the text and told her that coffee only would be great. Shanell was now walking to his apartment wondering how to talk to him, and what to say about her quick exit from his place the other day. The idea of a friendship seemed plausible, but she knew she had to keep her willpower strong. The idea that her need to be with him was from being drunk and horny now became her best answer.

Joe opened the door again wearing a simple shirt and jeans. She liked that he was not some rich businessman that acted entitled and snobbish. He always came across as both honest and pure to who he was. He smiled and opened the door, not moving in for a hug making her feel that he understood the friendship text.

"So you off today?" Shanell began lightheartedly, wondering about his work schedule and trying to talk about something other than sex.

Joe answered as he pulled out a chair offering her a place to sit. "I go in tomorrow and will work till Friday. I normally take some extra shifts so I can have off most weekends."

She sat and thought about her next question, hoping not to jump into the reason or her leaving. She looked around the place quickly looking for a something specific to talk about so she could avoid the subject for a little while longer.

Shanell settled on just the proximity of the apartment to her college. "You know you are so close to my college, it only took me like ten minutes to just walk here."

"I know, my brother got a deal on the place. I am going to miss it when he comes back at the end of the year. I might find a place close to the city, but I might go back to living in an apartment. How did apartment hunting go for you?"

"I got a decent loft near the plant, and the rent is cheap," she replied, not hinting at the level of crime and that it was pretty much the ghetto of the entire city.

"Oh, I know the place. You know I would have helped you move if you wanted me to."

Jay626
Jay626
2,383 Followers