The Start of Something.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know, but I did not want you to get the wrong thing going between us and all. Don't want you to think that I be using you an all. Figure that night was good... but the two are so different."

Shanell wanted it to sound so much better and thought about what she was going to say the entire morning, but it just came out. She could see in her mind herself saying something totally different, but it was too late and now she wondered if Joe would accept it.

"I don't think you were using me in any way. We might be different...but then everyone is different. I can understand though."

Shanell lifted her brow and then sipped the coffee in front of her. "You can? I really did want to say thank you for saving my life the other day. I just don't want you to think I was some one night piece of ass you fucked."

"I don't think of you as some one night fuck. Although I would never put what we did in the category of fucking, but then I am an old school guy."

Shanell smiled and felt her heart warm almost instantly to hearing Joe admit it was something special. She quickly replied wanting to hear Joe's version, knowing it would make her remember the night forever in her memories. "So you liked it? How are you going to remember it?

"I loved every minute of it. It one of those nights you just can't ever forget and wish you could do over and over again."

Shanell was blushing and felt the telltale flutters in her body that brought her to feeling weak for a man. "So being with a black girl was that good?"

"I know it was better than good," Joe softly admitted as he walked over to her.

Shanell felt powerless as she stood up quickly seeing that Joe was approaching her. "Would you consider fucking a black girl again?" she blurted out as she needed to know he felt something.

Joe walked over to her and put his hands to her neck as his lips touched hers. Shanell felt the electricity between them and knew her willpower was gone and that she wanted him right here and now. There was nothing she could do to stop herself from having him now.

Shanell let her hands roam over his chest and then trail down to his manhood, feeling it already able to take her. She broke free from his embrace, looking at the need in his eyes as they matched hers.

She followed Joe into his room again and sat on the bed while pulling him towards her by the waist of his jeans. She began to unzip his jeans knowing that his erection was soon to be in front of her.

With a quick tug, she could see the strain of his underwear as it barely could contain his white man muscle while it pushed out on the thin fabric. Shanell looked up at him. "Your white dick seems to be ready for me."

"Very much in need."

She finally pulled down the last bit of clothing as she saw the mushroom head of his manhood pulse and twitch as it begged for attention. She wasted no time in wrapping her fingers around it and engulfing it in her mouth.

The taste of his masculinity filled her mouth just as the aroma of a man now filled her nostrils. Joe's warm white flesh was now in her mouth as she slurped up and down on the shaft of his member. The sensation of her lips flipping back and forth on his male rod sent tingles to her pussy as did the knowledge that it was going to be filling her up again.

Joe's soft moans began growing as he ran his fingers through her hair and then slid down to her shoulders caressing her skin. The act of sucking his white tool now made her sex clench quickly as she felt how hard he was for her. The knowledge that the cock in her mouth was the one that made love to her the other night drove her to slide back and forth faster.

The buildup was too great and she knew she did not want him to blow in her mouth but also still wanted to please him. Shanell broke free and looked up with a smile of devious lust. "You ready to have me?"

Joe nodded and then went to the nightstand. She watched as he pulled out an unopened condom box. She thought quickly about her choice to have him finish inside of her.

"Don't...I want it like last time. I want to feel you cum like before," Shanell said as she positioned her body and opened her legs wide.

Joe turned around as she watched his eyes scan her naked body and smile before replying. "You sure? I don't normally do that."

Shanell smiled and answered back knowing he could be swayed and that the enjoyment of him exploding his orgasm inside of her was worth it. "You did it last time and it was amazing."

Joe put the box of condoms down and moved on the bed so he was directly over her but not pressing on her. His face was moving towards her as if he was about to kiss her. "It was great."

She moved up to kiss him quickly and then moved her hands down to his erect manhood. She pulled him towards her dark love entrance as she stared into is eyes. She saw his soft blue eyes grow wide once she felt the tip of his member push past her dark lips and into her pussy.

"Ohhh...fuck...you feel good," Joe moaned out as his face beamed excitement.

"Like that black pussy don't you? It's nice and tight for you," she replied smiling, knowing his enjoyment came from taking her body.

"Ohhh yesss," Joe moaned as he began moving slowly inside of her, making his first real thrust to go deep inside her vaginal canal.

Joe leaned and began kissing as she moaned from the feeling of her love hole being opened up by with man muscle once again. Although he was not pounding her, she felt each push and throb of his member. She moaned with his kiss, loving how her sex just massaged and accepted the white intruder with pleasure.

She loved how his tongue was against hers and how warm he was to her touch. Her mind drifted to thinking he was her man and that his white cock was giving her the love she desired from it. She knew it was bad as her kinky thoughts became worse as she now thought about how her uterus needed to be flooded with his seed and it was her job to accept it. The dirty thoughts continued as she felt her pussy quiver and spasm from the erotic thoughts.

Joe continued his thrusts as she knew his white knob was deep enough to make her erotic thoughts turn into a fat belly. She could feel the tip of his member nudge far into her body making her know that it was being used by a man. Joe was relentless too as his male stick hit the same spot over and over, making her grip onto him and let go her own release of bliss.

Shanell moaned through a series of orgasms all the while telling herself that Joe was riding her bareback and had all intentions of busting his white nut deep inside of her. Any other day and any other man she would have said no to or kicked away. She just felt that Joe was so perfect in the way he was making love to her that he needed to be rewarded with the ultimate gift a woman could give a man.

When Joe began to moan himself and moved his body up breaking their kiss, she looked at his eyes seeing something other than lust. It was not a normal look guys gave her when she danced for them, but something special. She did not know if she should say something or just smile, but something in her melted away and her sex coated his shaft with a slippery dose of her orgasm.

Shanell finally smiled wide as if she was going to confess something as the sensation of Joe's cock let her know he was close. She could feel the pulse of his member as it burrowed deep in her body. All her thoughts was that he was close to giving her body a large dose of his warm orgasm.

"You close...I can feel you about to blow," Shanell said with a wide smile on her face, wanting to hear his voice tell her that she was about to inundated with his sperm.

Joe nodded his head and then quickly kissed her. She felt the need to let him know she was okay with whatever he wanted to put in her body. The dirty thoughts of his white cock expelling its fertile load now dominated her thoughts. All she could think about was having him thrust one last time while making her feel the warmth of his white seed as they made their way further into her womb.

"Do it deep okay. I want you to cum deep inside of me," Shanell moaned smiling, knowing that Joe was going to make her erotic thoughts come true.

Joe began to grunt and she gripped his waist hard, pulling him close to her. She felt his white member throb really hard as a sudden warmth now entered her vaginal canal, filling her up with his love seed. She could not help but moan hard, knowing that the erotic dirty act of letting a man inseminate her was really happening. She felt her own dark pussy just clench onto his white shaft and suck up all of his child making juice.

She looked at him moaning out her lustful desire and pleasure of him finishing in her. She then felt her own sexual needs release as she smiled and moaned knowing he was implanting his DNA in her reproductive system.

She felt it was something special, as the moment was upon her that her body would accept its role in taking a man's love nectar inside of her. She embraced it as she felt her vaginal muscles milk more out and then suck it like it was thirsty for his life giving seed.

Joe leaned in and embraced her with his lips. Shanell melted away as the moment was so perfect in her mind. The man she desired most in her mind was now consummating with her and was enjoying it. She still held firm on to his body, not wanting him to pull out as she still felt the strong pulses from his white intruder. To her it did not matter that more of his seed was pumping inside of her as her own body began to respond with spasms of pleasure.

Joe pulled away from her face and Shanell could not help but feel so happy as the connection to her had happened. She needed to confirm that her dark skinned body did as was needed for him. "Did you like coming in my black pussy again?"

"I did, but I was not thinking you wanted me too. I thought you left in a hurry last time because you regretted me doing it."

Shanell nudged for him to move and Joe did as they now lay on their sides facing each other. When his manhood finally slipped free from her now sloppy entrance, she felt the perfect ending ooze out slowly. It did not matter to her as she thought it was a badge of honor that a man had pumped her full of his love seed.

She quickly thought that she he was upset with her, and that she was so wrong about him too. Bringing her messed up life would also bring up the fact that what they just did was wrong, but she felt compelled to let him know some of the truth.

"I wanted to reward you for what you did. Figured you never had a black girl, and it would be special," Shanell confessed as she waited for him to tell her to leave.

"If last time was my reward, what is this time?"

"I don't know. I mean I can bounce if it's gettin too serious and all. I don't want to be messin your shit up and all," she replied, waiting for the moment he would say that this was another onetime thing.

"How about we do this. Let's spend some time together and see where we go from there. Just some quality time outside of the bedroom, and if it's something we want to continue, let's. If it's not clicking between us, then we know."

Shanell smiled as she realized that he was willing to try and that who she was not a factor. The thought of being with Joe as a boyfriend was something she did not expect though, but giving it a try was a perfect idea.

"Okay, I am game."

"Let's go get something to eat and then maybe the park or a movie. I don't know if you like museums or shows, but I am open for anything."

"I would love to spend the day with you," Shanell admitted as she really did not care what they did as long as she was with him and knowing if he was right for her.

"Movies, park or...we can do everything if you really want to spend the day out."

"Anything you want, I like all of it."

Shanell watched Joe get up and got another look of his white flesh and his softened member. The memory of what it did inside of her flashed again in her brain. She smiled knowing it caused so much pleasure in her and was happy she got to see him completely naked again just in case everything else did not work out.

She went to the bathroom after watching him get dressed and felt the lustful desire from him drip out. She cleaned herself quickly and thought about how she should be worried, but wasn't. She questioned the reasons in her head of why she should not be concerned that she just let an older white man bust his nut deep inside of her when she knew she was not on any birth control.

She was quick to take Joe's arm as they went from the park to the museum close by. She went there as a kid, but never with a man on a date. Joe was attentive to her every need and question and she felt he was treating her as if they were on their first date. He was not groping her as she expected and she wondered if he was not into her as she expected he would be.

She thought about the men she danced for and anyone of them at any time would be happy to grab at her or molest her. She tried to think about a respectable date, but could not recall the last one she went on. She thought about a few of her past boyfriends but they were all guys she met dancing and expected her to behave as one outside of the club.

The day began to drawn to a close and she found herself eating at a restaurant downtown and listening to his stories about fighting fires and saving lives. She was so engrossed with him she forgot about his reluctance to grope her and molest her when nobody was looking.

When he asked her about college she divulged more information about her major in medicine and how she was soon to be in a nursing program. She touched on a little bit about her life but she knew the painful memories of the past would have ruined the night.

They walked out of the restaurant and he held her hand like they were a couple and she gladly accepted it and knew she would accept the role if offered. He then looked at her with a smile. "I can take you back to your place if you want, or I know a bar we could go to."

Shanell turned to him with a devilish smile. "If you want, we could go back to your place."

"I am guessing the day went okay?" Joe asked as he smirked at her.

Shanell tugged on his hand and moved in close to his body. "Day went perfect and now I want tonight to be the same."

Joe looked down at her with a smile. "You know that if we go back to my place, things are going to get serious."

Shanell looked up and realized the depth of what he was saying. "You asking me to be your girlfriend and all?"

"I guess I am. I can't just go back and have sex with you. I need something more...and I love being with you," Joe replied back never breaking his smile.

Shanell kissed him and then smiled. "Then let's go back to your place so you can fuck your black girlfriend."