All Comments on 'The Steam Room Ch. 03'

by velokev

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great READ!!!

My God that was hot....keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Good Series

My wife and I both received massages at a resort. We were outdoors in small open hutch type affairs. Girl for me, guy for my wife. She made me cum without touching my cock, and my wife came as well. Terrific experience.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 15 years ago
He should show his wife how much he loves cock

Since he watched how good Mike fucked Jane, and how she gave herself to him telling him how much better he is than her husband,he should step aside and allow Jane the pleasure of Mikes cock all of the time, as long as she shared it with him. He could suck Mike's first load so he would last longer for Jane, every time they got together. Jane, in just a short time would know that her husband is a proper cock sucker, and start looking for a real man to be with. She knows that Mike is just a paid cock and will fuck anything that's warm, and she wants someone to curl up with on a cold night, and she doesn't have that with the cock sucking fagot husband she has now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
loved it

too bad hubby didnt get to taste mikes cock with his wifes juices on it, and too bad james didnt sneak in and take her second. looking foreward to part 4!!!

BooomerBooomeralmost 15 years ago
Great Sequel - Can't wait for Part 4!

When I was reading part 1, the section on getting Kevein to suck James' cock reminded me of another story that I read. However after that (and it was a great section!) all bets were off and when Mike came in at the end and these two mastercocksperts had their way with Kevin, I was all in. I don't know if Kevin is "up" to it but the next section could have the mirror action reversed and then maybe have the couple get together with the cocksperts!

However, I really don't care which way you go - as long as you don't make us wait too long!

HidingOutinTXHidingOutinTXover 13 years ago

Love the story! Please, continue!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
ashamed

I wonder if the couple will ever be the same again.An experience like this will change their prospective for ever. especially for him having such abnormal fantastic inner and outer orgasmic events.She betraid him but did what comes naturally to a woman. He in turned had the best of both sexes.

Great story. edwardwag8@aol.com

OOAAOOAAabout 10 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Excellent story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great story gave it 5 stars!

I loved most of the story, well all except for them fucking him by force and the same for his wife. It would have been great if they had both wanted it and not by force. I had my first cock to suck while my wife watched me sucking it. It was so good to suck my friends cock while she watched me doing it. I would love to have her watch me getting fucked in the ass. I told her the other night that, I would love to have a cock fuck me if she was there watching me. She got so wet while, I told her that that she took her finger and started finger fucking me. I shot a big load in her mouth after that. I now wish that, I could find a guy to fuck me while, she was watching. I would after that want him to fuck her too and cum inside of her so that, I could eat her cream pie.

liz33ndliz33ndover 5 years ago

This was so good, I loved part three.

OtherJPOtherJPover 4 years ago

It's been a while but I still come back to read and enjoy this series. I like to fantasize about what might be in chapter four. Maybe Mike and James suggest a couple's massage. Kevin gets tied to the table and has to watch while Mike and James take turns with Jane. They make him suck her juice off their cocks and get them hard again for another round. Finally, Kevin gets to lick all the cum out of Jane's pussy while Mike and James each shoot one more load into his ass.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

OOAA liked it, so it must be a cuck story. Annonymooses telling their "my wife and I" bullshit confirm it.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 2 years ago

I was thinking Kevin should have been sitting on James hard, cum spewing cock the entire massage time.

KRoyKRoyalmost 2 years ago

Absolutely loved the series. Would love to be the cuckolded cocksucker and watch my wife be taken by a superior man.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous