All Comments on 'The Stopwatch'

by SubNE

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
so...

real men are those with supersized dicks or just anyone who is not you?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Read Your Bio

It made me sick, I'll do myself a favor and skip your nasty little pile of shit. Yuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wrong category!

The story might have much better appeal if it were posted somewhere other than "Loving Wives." "BDSM" or even "Erotic Couplings" would make a lot more sense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
The story would work better if it was a little more grounded

I mean, 30 s? Why cant you choose a number that is still low but somehow possible?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Clean up

I hope to read more very soon, a little longer and in detail next time.

Ignore the haters they don't know what their missing. He was lucky to eat homemade creampie, it'll be even better when she brings a fresh pie home for him to eat!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Stop posting under "Loving Wives"

The LW category has degenerated enough already. People like you make it a genre that is no longer the least bit interesting.

eliocecheteliocechetabout 14 years ago
Loving wives

Loving wives?????????????????????????????????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
How About "Dogg Shitt"

Thats a posting I'd believe, or gay, or just really perverted!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
What? Another new writer

who writes the cuckold theme. Where are the good writers? This type of dribble is all we're getting on this site lately. What the hell is going on? Are the wimp cuckolds taking over this site. Time to change Literotica, don't you listen to the readers. Give the cuckold lovers their own genre. Please, give us a break.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
You have a sick fetish.

There is no hope for you. So cut your balls off you won't need them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
You Haters Make Me Sick To My Stomach

You haters of cuckold/wimp stories make me freaking sick. You self righteous, holier than thou, self proclaimed pios bastards. If you don't like cheating wives, then don't read the cheating wives section. It is clearly labled, adventurous wives who get it on. Do you not get that adventurous is a play on words and means cheating wives. You dumb f%#ks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Sick fetishes belong there under Pissing

How auspicious a sick start cuckster writer.<P>

You write for the very few like yourself addicted to male humiliation and self disrespect almost as though you seek anger and negative comments.<P>

Sad for your loss and those around you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Were Not Haters

We are just fucking stright, you little gay cocksucker, quit acting like being a slut or a cuck is normal, cool, o.k., anything a stright normal loving couple would do. How can you have kids, friends, family, a job and act like this, you can't. I sure as hell hope you don't have kids.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Congratulation Anonymous

The author wrote a short story that flowed well, had dialog, a plot, and came to an ending that could lead to a second chapter. Only one commenter gave him feedback on improving his stories. The rest just flamed the author and the cuckold/wimp story. I can see where the title didn't let readers know it would be a wimp story, but using a penname of SubNE should have given even the comatose flamers a hint. You want to know where the writers went... they either write 'safe' stories that won't be flamed or they left the Loving Wives category because their tired of looking through all the crap comments to see if someone gave them some useful criticism to help them improve. As far as this story, your flaming made it #4 on the chart and probably added to its readers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Flaming feedback for this dogshit effort is justified.

To those who cry about realistic feedback because this wimp ass author posted this sick shit on the website - get some professional help because this kind of "fucked up" story deserves to be buried under the shit pile with the rest of those sick authors like www and bonnietaylor. Frankly it would be great if this author has indeed quit posting this shit. They have fucked up websites like the "dark wanderer" that encourages this garbage. Post there!

YusakuYusakuabout 14 years ago
Enjoyed it very much!

Great little story, very appropriate for the Loving Wives section. Would love to see more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
More sick

shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
happy

I am happy tha I...am not trapped inside you're

mind...

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 6 years ago
Finally a story so bad I get to use the cliche

1 Star cuckold garbage

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Scores

Scores are two points, at least, too high for this story. Apparently, you did miss Mommy's ass to use her computer to write this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous