The Story of a Civil War Widow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Borntolust
Borntolust
1,051 Followers

"It won't be much longer, My Love," Becky said. "We'll have a whole new life."

"Yes, Love, we will. I wonder if our parents will be surprised." Jason responded.

Becky laughed. "I'm sure they will be. I think the biggest surprise will be when they find out they have no choice."

Jason laughed with her and they kissed.

Just before dinner Margaret visited. She had brought Jason's church clothes in a basket. She chatted briefly and left. She smiled at the fun they seemed to be having. Her friend Mary especially looked like she had been well loved. Seeing them and sensing the fragrances of lust and sex had aroused Margaret. She decided to visit Lydia and Beatrice.

After dinner Jason watched as Mary knelt between Becky's thighs and ate her daughter's sweet pussy. After Becky had cum a couple of times Becky sent her to Jason to suck his cock while she watched.

They all settled into bed together and slept well.

They dressed for church in the morning. All in their best clothes. Margaret joined them for the walk to the church. They saw many of the other young people in the cabal at the services. The word was spread that everything was coming to completion; the next step would probably be within a week. There would be a meeting that afternoon to agree on final plans.

Margaret and Mary saw several of their friends from the Sapphic group. They all greeted each other warmly.

They had a big dinner that afternoon. Margaret and Mary prepared it together. They chatted about what the future would be like. They envisioned Jason and Becky married. They saw themselves visiting the happy couple and each other too.

Becky and Jason were upstairs in the bedroom resting together. They were discussing a slightly different version of Margaret and Mary's vision.

Over dinner. While both mothers were present, Becky and Jason announced their plans to marry within the month.

"That's wonderful," The two mothers spoke almost together. There were questions, too. How could they prepare for a wedding in such a short time?

"It will be a small wedding," Becky told them. "No large reception, or guest list."

The mothers tried to argue, but to no avail. Both Becky and Jason were firm on the matter.

After dinner, while Margaret and Mary cleaned up Becky and Jason went for a walk. Their destination, while not mentioned, was the cabal meeting. It was a short meeting. Dates were set. Only minor problems remained to resolve. None of them should delay the plan.

They walked back to the house. Margaret was ready to leave. She tried to argue once again for a bigger wedding, but soon decided she was wasting her breath.

Once Margaret had left them Becky and Jason sat in the parlor with Mary. The young couple invited Mary to sit between them on the sofa.

"Tell us what you like, Mother," Becky said softly near her ear.

"Everything, everything we've done together."

"We're glad you did, Mother Mary," Jason spoke at her other ear. "We'd like to reward you for the pleasure you gave us."

"But I have been rewarded already. Pleasing you pleases me." after a pause she added softly. "So much, so very much." She felt a pleasant tingling in her pussy as she spoke.

They took her hands and led her to the bedroom. They both fucked her. She sucked them both. Night came it was time for Jason to leave.

Margaret was waiting for him. She drew him into her arms and into their bed. He found the capacity to cum once more when she sucked his hard cock and relished the taste of her son's cum when he shot his seed into her hot mouth.

He had to work the next day. He got up early and washed himself thoroughly. His mother cooked his breakfast and sent him off with a kiss.

Chapter 7

The time had come. It was only a few weeks after Jason had joined Mary and Becky in their bed. The betrothed couple had spent every night with one of their mothers. The idea being that Jason could fuck the older woman while his intended remained, technically, a virgin. That is not to say that there wasn't much oral sex. Jason really liked to eat pussy. All three of the women enjoyed eating each other's pussies, to say nothing of how much they liked to suck Jason's cock.

The last of the children had been seduced by their mother's. It was no longer any secret at the Sapphic get-togethers. The ladies openly discussed their relationships with their children and their children's intended. One would think attendance would fall off since the women were getting so much sex at home, but the reverse was what occurred. The women actually started to attend more regularly. It may have been a matter of increased desire, or a new freedom they had declared for themselves.

Jason and Becky told their mothers they had something to discuss. Both of the older women thought it had something to do with their coming wedding. It did, in a way.

They sat at Margaret's kitchen table. Becky spoke first.

"Mother," she looked at Mary then turned to Margaret. "Mother Margaret. We need to tell you a few things. Of plans we've made and your part in them."

Both mothers looked concerned at her words. Jason spoke next.

"We'll be moving, moving west to where there is open land for the taking. There is a group of us, all known to both of you. Their mothers are all acquaintances of yours. In many cases your lovers."

"They are all having a similar conversation to what we are having," said Becky. "You both will be going with us of course. As will the mothers of the other group members."

Mary was quite expressionless, but Margaret turned first pale, then red with anger.

"It is not your place, Becky, nor yours. Jason, to tell me what I'll be doing. If I choose not to move I shall not."

"But it is our place, Mother," Jason said calmly. "You will come with us or be disgraced. We will be selling the house anyway, so you won't have a place to live."

"How can you sell my house, Jason? It is not yours to dispose of."

"Mother, you didn't listen to everything I said." Jason was still speaking calmly. "Let me repeat. You will come with us or be disgraced."

Margaret looked to Mary. "Mary, we can't let them do this to us."

"I have no objection," Becky's mother responded. "I love them both. I will do what they think is best."

Margaret was flabbergasted. This was not the Mary she thought she knew. She felt the first twinge of doubt.

Becky spoke up. "Mother Margaret, I will tell all and sundry that you forced me to have sex with you against my will. That you despoiled me, stole my virtue."

"And, Mother," Jason added. "What will they think when I tell the story about how you took me to your bed at a young age. How you made me your reluctant lover. And I will be a witness that Becky's story is true."

Margaret slumped in defeat. She could see no way out of the dilemma, not without support. Mary, however, had deserted her.

"We will be asking Lydia and Beatrice if they want to come along," she heard Jason say. "In their case though it will be voluntary. You do not have a choice, Mother."

Margaret fled to the bedroom. She closed the door and threw herself on the bed. How could they treat her so? She thought. Why had Mary abandoned her? Mary, her friend, one of her favorite lovers. Her thoughts were jumbled. She cried tears of frustration as she slowly came to realize she had no choice. There was more. She needed Jason, even if she had to share him, she needed his love.

She went back to the kitchen. Becky and Jason were gone, but Mary was there. She sat serenely at the kitchen table. She got up to make Margaret a cup of tea when she came back downstairs.

"You are taking this quite calmly, Mary," Margaret said with a touch of bitterness.

"You should too, Margaret. They are our children, we love them."

Margaret broke down in tears. Mary led her to the couch, she held her friend until the tears stopped. They went upstairs together to make love, to strip each other naked and suck at each other's cunt. To cum with loud cries of joy and to smear their juices on each other's face. To forget their troubles for a few blissful moments.

Becky and Jason found them there naked and sleeping in each other's arms. The young people had been to visit Jason's grandparents. Both Lydia and Beatrice were interested, but needed some time to think. They said they thought they would like to talk to Margaret, but Jason advised them to wait a day or two.

"Mother, is resisting the idea," he had explained. "But we are quite sure she will come around." Becky nodded in agreement.

Becky and Jason exchanged a look and a smile. Both stripped naked. Becky found Margaret's strap on in the drawer of her bedside table. Jason helped her put it on.

They woke Mary first. She saw Becky with the strap on dildo standing out like a beautiful hard cock. She held her arms up to her in an invitation for Becky to join her on the bed. Mary's thighs parted as she welcomed the weight of her daughter on her body. Becky sucked at her tit and let the dildo play at her slit and clit. Mary was soon ready. She sighed as she felt the wooden cock slide into her wet pussy.

The activity caused Margaret to wake. She was still groggy when she felt Jason straddle her bosom, his hard cock was what she saw as the cobwebs cleared her vision.

She felt a thrill. It was Jason, he was not so angry that he would desert her. She looked at the couple next to her, both were thrusting their hips at each other as daughter fucked mother with gasps of pleasure from them both.

She turned back to take Jason's hardness into her eager mouth. To appease the son she had upset earlier. She was surprised when he pulled out of her mouth after she had run her lips along his hot cock a few times. He slid backwards along her body. She spread her legs, an instinctive welcome to her cunt. She accepted him gladly as his hard dick slid home into her eager pussy. Her pussy that had only been fucked for one night by her son and lover. Her empty pussy that yearned to be filled.

Her arms clasped him, her lips mashed with his, their tongues danced. She thought she would never feel his cock filling her again; not until she was past childbearing age. She was gratified and exultant as she felt the first tremors of an impending orgasm. The sounds of Mary and Becky both cumming next to her drove her to a higher plane of excitement. The first orgasm tore through her body. Others quickly followed.

Jason was jubilant, they had won. His mother not only accepted him she was eager for his love. His and Becky's he told himself. His excitement grew as her orgasms tore through her. He felt the beginning thrills that told of his own orgasm. His cum exploded from him as he shouted his joy, he filled his mother's cunt with his seed. She accepted it gladly as she felt the slick creamy cum fill her belly.

She held him close. She did not want to let him go. Not ever.

Chapter 8

Things progressed, the plan proceeded. Houses were sold. Money was pooled. An advance party was sent to arrange things ahead of the main group. Jason, having experience as a banker, was selected as trustee for the group's funds. The plan was to set up a bank when they arrived at their new home. A couple of midwives were in the group. One of them was the daughter of one of the original widows. The other was recruited with the promise of a husband. One of the young men, who had not made a liaison with one of the daughters was asked to take her for a wife. He agreed readily. Their attempt to recruit a doctor failed, but they did not consider that too much of a problem.

Lydia and Beatrice decided they would not go with them, but they left the option open to join them later. Both the grandmothers had found companionship among the Sapphic leaning ladies of the town.

Jason and Becky married. The wedding was attended by the members of the cabal and their mothers. Of course the bride and groom's families too. There were many weddings about the same time. Young couples that had been betrothed for some time; that had waited until the plan came to fruition to marry.

Jason and Becky spent their first night alone together. When Jason slid his throbbing cock into her welcoming pussy they were, at last, joined together as husband and wife. They ate each other afterward and Jason sucked his cum from her hot pussy. She licked her juices from his hard dick. They kissed and exchanged the tastes of cum afterward.

Mary and Margaret joined them the next day. Over the next two days they bonded together. Jason fucked all three of the women. They made love with each other too. They especially liked to eat each other after Jason had fucked them. Jason would be replete, but he did enjoy watching them as they indulged in their passions.

The journey began soon after the weddings. A special train was employed. The families' possessions were loaded on freight cars. The amount of things anyone could bring was limited, but some furniture and other household goods was considered necessary. The train trip took several days. The cars were scenes of much sexual activity. The young, newly married, couples were horny. They tried to be discrete, but modesty soon fell away. They were far more liberal than others in the town they had left behind. Their mothers, too, soon picked up the free loving ways of their sons and daughters. The atmosphere became one of bacchanal lust and sexual congress. The cars were redolent with the bouquets of sex. Mothers were swapped with other family groups. That is how Margaret became pregnant by the son of one of the other mothers. That mother too had been swapped as had Mary. The mothers did not object. They too were aroused by the debauchery and unrestrained carnal lust that had overtaken the group.

They took the train west to Cheyenne. Teams and wagons had been purchased by the advance party and waited for them there. They transferred to the wagons and trekked to the town site that had been selected for them. Again the atmosphere when they camped at night became an orgy. The mothers were encouraged to mate with other families. The idea being to become pregnant without inbreeding. Wives, too, enjoyed the Sapphic favors of the visiting mothers. Some of the young ladies, and young men too, formed lasting bonds with the older, more experienced, mothers from other families.

When they arrived in the area that was to be their new home they spread out to farms and ranches in the surrounding area. Jason, Becky and their mothers remained in the area that was to be the town. Jason eventually would become the town banker.

The bacchanal atmosphere evaporated rather quickly as the settlers separated. The serious work began, the job of making a living and forging a new community. Eventually mothers and wives began to display their pregnancies. Homes were built, families started.

Their lifestyle didn't change as the community grew. Their sons and daughters were inaugurated into it as soon as they reached their majority. The small town they founded stayed small, but prospered. Newcomers were not welcomed. But, right from the start a recruitment program was in place.

In the early days couples would go back east to where there were trainloads of orphans being shipped from the eastern cities to new homes in the west. Children were selected from among these poor souls and brought to the area. They were raised with love by the families that lived on the new farms and ranches.

Later recruitment was done on a more individual basis. Sons and daughters of the families would go off to college. A few would find suitable mates. Suitable for the lifestyle they would be adopted into. Such individuals did exist, but a secondary consideration was whether they would be content living in an isolated area. The sons and daughters who went off to college were always on the lookout for anyone in an incestuous relationship. They always investigated anyone they suspected of such behavior. If they were thought to be suitable they were approached and sometimes recruited.

The internet, when it came about, was a blessing for the families. There were organizations devoted to incestuous families. They were hard to find, but found they were. The cabal people were mostly lurkers until they found someone who seemed qualified. Years might go by between suitable candidates. Not everyone contacted was interested in joining them. Another important factor was the limited resources of the area. Farms and ranches could only support so many people.

Today incest is considered normal, as is lesbian love. Male homosexuality not so much, but it is accepted. Although parents and offspring usually form sexual unions children almost always marry outside the family. The idea being to avoid inbreeding.

They are happy there with their lifestyle. But don't bother trying to find them. Even if you succeeded you would rarely be accepted. If you persist bad things might happen.

Borntolust
Borntolust
1,051 Followers
1...5678910