The Story of a Civil War Widow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melanie told Lydia she had performed almost perfectly. She talked to her about playing around the partner's ass. She told the older woman how she could, with care, penetrate the other's anus. She described how many women, including herself, found it quite erotic.

She showed Lydia several different positions. Lydia liked most of them, especially the sixty-nine or Melanie sitting on her face. Of course Lydia had already done sixty-nine with Beatrice, but Melanie showed her refinements.

The two women hugged each other Lydia kissed Melanie and thanked her for teaching her.

They found the other women in the kitchen. They had a lunch ready and were waiting for them. Lydia got a shift from her bag and put it on. The lunch was chatty with Lydia telling Beatrice how good the morning had been.

"We know," Beatrice laughed. "We heard you."

Melanie spent the afternoon with Beatrice. She taught her much the same as she had Lydia. Margaret was in the other bedroom with Lydia. Lydia was showing Margaret what Melanie had taught her. Some of it was new to Margaret. They talked about playing around the other's ass. Both agreed that it was erotic, but that one must be careful with hygiene.

Lydia was totally satiated from her session with Melanie. Margaret was pleasantly satisfied by the lessons Lydia passed on. Both dozed off after they had brought each other to a couple of orgasms.

Melanie brought Beatrice to a high state of arousal and kept her there for hours. Even as she taught the older woman she was able to bring her to mind boggling orgasms.

They all met in the kitchen later. Lydia served tea. Beatrice was too relaxed to. Melanie told the women that she had enjoyed the day immensely. She mentioned that there were certain women in the city they should meet.

Both Beatrice and Lydia said they would like to. Melanie told them that she would pass the word that they were interested and willing.

"A few ladies will probably approach you," Melanie told them. "Be alert to what may be subtle hints, or invitations."

Melanie left shortly after that. She had to get home to fix her children's dinner. Margaret walked with her part way. She thanked Melanie for teaching the older ladies.

"It was my pleasure, Margaret. I loved doing it. They are two wonderful women and I hope I can see more of them."

They parted when Margaret turned onto the street she lived on.

She prepared Jason's dinner and read while she waited for him to come home from school. Her mind wasn't really on the book in her hand. She thought of all that had occurred over the recent past. She found herself to be pleasantly satisfied with the direction her life was going.

The rest of the week passed quietly. Lydia and Beatrice spent much time together. They all went to church together on Sunday with Jason in tow. All three of the ladies thanked the almighty for the joy he had bestowed on them. For his guidance in the new direction he was leading them.

After the services one of the local matrons, a banker's wife engaged them in conversation. She seemed especially attentive to Lydia and Beatrice. No invitations were issued, but the possibility of tea, sometime in the future, was mentioned.

The ladies went to Lydia's and started preparation for their Sunday dinner. Jason was shooed outside to play. While the women went about their work the subject came up, once again, about teaching Jason to never talk about things that happened in the family. All three women agreed that he seemed to understand how important it was, but that they needed to keep reminding him.

At the Sapphic get together the next week the same subject came up. Most of the women were already teaching their children the importance of keeping family secrets. The discussion turned to children approaching puberty and what their mother's should do.

Margaret didn't mention her dream of herself and a grown up Jason. Nor did any of the other women touch directly on the subject of incest. A couple of the ladies, with daughters a few years older than Jason, did say they would try to give them a choice.

Margaret made it a point to talk to one of those women afterwards.

"Frankly I find my daughter to be a delightful young lady," the woman said. "She'll be eighteen in a couple of years. We'll see what develops."

Chapter 4

Time passed. Lydia and Beatrice had made connections with other ladies. They had been quite surprised to find out who some of them were. They were even more surprised to learn that some of the husbands belonged to a secret group of men who loved men. Their peccadillos left their wives free to pursue their own love interests. Some of the wives turned to other women. Of course not all the women who loved women were married to men like that, but a considerable number were.

They welcomed Lydia and Beatrice into their group. Both had many satisfying assignations. Sometimes together, but often only one or the other. There were special times, too. Several women, as many as ten, would get together for group sex. Orgies they called these times among themselves. Both grandmothers looked forward to the orgies and participated with enthusiasm.

These Sapphic activities did not lessen their affection for each other, or for Margaret. All of them had regular trysts. Again sometimes all three together, just as often with only two of them. These twosomes often occurred when one of the older ladies had a tryst arranged.

Throughout all the time that had passed none of the three women had a man. All would have enjoyed it, but they did have their reputations to consider; and men did talk after all.

The membership of Margaret's little Sapphic group had changed slightly over time. A few women had married and left the group. A few others had been induced to join their get-togethers. The whole city was changing, but slowly. A couple of factories had opened. New people, who had no connection to the old time residents, moved in to work at them. Many of the younger people were moving west. New lands were opening up and were theirs for the taking.

Melanie confessed to Margaret. That she had bedded her daughter and that she would probably take her son into her bed after his next birthday, his eighteenth. Margaret was somewhat surprised that Melanie coveted her son. But Melanie had said that she liked a man inside her as much as any woman. Melanie thought her son and daughter might fall into an incestuous relationship between themselves. She was worried about her daughter getting pregnant. She herself had not gone through the change yet, so she would have the same concern if she bedded him.

Margaret suggested that sex could be limited to oral with dildos for the ladies. There was another way, she thought and suggested it.

"Move west, with your son and daughter as man and wife. You as a mother of one of them. Go where no one knows you and live peacefully."

Melanie thought it might be a good idea. She would talk to them when things had developed. That would be sometime after her son was eighteen.

Mary and Margaret exchanged confidences too. Their friendship had grown even stronger over the years. Regular sexual encounters between them reinforced the mutual attachment. Mary confessed a yearning for her daughter. Margaret confessed an equally strong desire to make love with her son. Melanie had a great influence on them, but it was not intentional on her part. The mere fact that one of their widows group could covet, and seduce, her offspring seemed to open the door for others to do the same.

Both children were a couple of years away from an age, eighteen, that either mother would consider suitable for seduction. So for the present their longings were only fantasies.

There was another complication, although a minor one. Jason and Mary's daughter, Becky, were sweet on each other. Neither mother thought that a problem. In fact it opened possibilities. The two mother's sometimes let their carnal fancies run free to imagine the potential. What the mothers did not realize was that the children had plans of their own.

****** It was a nice spring day and Margaret, Beatrice and Lydia were sitting on Lydia's front porch. They watched Jason walking home from Mary's house. He had just walked Becky home from school.

"He's a very handsome boy," Lydia said. "I guess I should say young man."

"He'll make some woman a fine husband someday," Beatrice added.

There was a moment's silence. "I could teach him the ins and outs," Lydia said with a laugh.

The women's talk had become much more earthy in the years since they'd become lovers.

"Not if I catch him first." Beatrice said. "I don't think that will happen though. Margaret's got her own plans for him. Don't you, Dear?"

Margaret smiled wistfully. She could be honest with the older women. "Yes, I do," she told them. "But I might let you help with his education. At your age, though, he might be too much for you."

The two older women laughed. Even as they approached sixty their sex drive remained strong.

"It's a while yet before he's ready," Margaret added. "I need to be patient a little longer."

As Jason came closer to the porch the ladies demeanor changed to their motherly, or grandmotherly modes.

Margaret dreamed of him again that night. It had been happening often lately. She got her favorite dildo from her bedside table and masturbated with it. She slept after that, the intense desire somewhat abated.

The ladies didn't realize one important thing. Young boys are wont to snoop through their mother's bedroom and her personal things. To an extent teen aged girls did the same thing. Usually the young people don't talk about what they find. But Jason and Becky were close, even at sixteen they were talking about marriage, but then, many of their contemporaries were too, those who had formed bonds with a member of the opposite sex. Or, in a couple of cases their siblings.

They soon found out about the little Sapphic groups among the widows. They spied out what was going on. One bold soul played hooky, he crept into the kitchen of his mother's house and listened to a lady's get-together. He peeked too, but didn't want to risk exposure to get a better look.

He told the others, boys and girls both. There were about twenty in the group. Melanie's children were the oldest members. They never mentioned anything to Melanie, not even when she advanced the idea of moving west as Margaret had suggested.

So, they formed a cabal. A cabal with a plan, a purpose. They would reveal it when the time was right. They needed their parents to make it work. It was for that reason they looked forward to their coming of age. That would occur over the next two years. Jason and Becky were among the youngest of the members.

Unlikely you say? Improbable that young people of that age could plan such a complex operation. Read on.

Chapter 5

Almost two more years had passed. The factories had expanded and more had been built. More new people moved into the city searching for work. The air was often smoky and soot and dust seemed to settle everywhere.

So far the part of town where Margaret, Lydia and Beatrice lived was still considered well-to-do. Even so, if the wind was blowing right they could smell the smoke.

Jason finished school. He went to work as a junior clerk at a local bank. Becky, too, graduated. She, however did not seek employment. It was not seemly for women, except for the poor.

Becky came of age and Mary took her to bed and made love with her. Becky responded with love and told Mary how happy she was. She told Jason all about it a couple of nights later and described the thrills she had felt. They had known it would happen. The older boys and girls in the cabal had told them what to expect.

It was on Jason's eighteenth birthday that Margaret invited him to her bed. She and his two grandmothers held a private party for him. The party was on a Friday, a couple of days after his actual birthday. It was really more of a dinner than a party, but they did have cake.

After the dinner the ladies talked to him about sex and the fairer sex. Jason was a little surprised. He hadn't been quite sure if his mother intended to seduce him, or not; but he certainly had not expected his two grandmothers to be involved.

Jason loved his grandmothers. He thought of them as old, but well preserved for their age. He had never expected them to be involved in a plan to seduce him. Now that he knew they were it changed his viewpoint. He still loved them, but there were sexual overtones now; he looked at them with the idea of making love with them. They seemed willing enough.

It was his mother, though, who was the main attraction for him that day. Her dress was a low cut showing a bit of cleavage and the tops of her plump breasts.

They had told Jason of Margaret's many years without a man in her bed. They told him, again, about his father's heroism and how Margaret wanted to give herself only to the son of the man she had loved so much. That was all true, in a way. What wasn't mentioned is how Margaret had satisfied herself with other women and toys those many years. Jason knew all that. He didn't care. He was part of a plan. He was one of the last that needed to be seduced by their mother.

She took him to her bedroom. The bed had already been turned down in anticipation. A few candles provided soft light. She kissed him soundly. His response was surprisingly proficient. Their tongues danced and she felt the wetness in her pussy. His hands on the cheeks of her ass pressed her into his hard cock.

She stepped back, a little short of breath, surprised at his avid response.

"Let me get ready," she told him with barely contained excitement.

She went to her closet and behind the door removed her dress and drawers. Naked, she covered herself with a robe and returned to him in the bedroom. He surprised her again. He had undressed and climbed into the bed. His back was against the head of the bed, he was covered partially by a sheet; his bare chest was exposed and his hard cock caused the sheet to tent up.

She approached the bed and he lifted the sheet as if inviting her to join him. She let her robe fall to the ground and stood naked before him. She was accepting his invitation.

Despite his seeming air of confidence she could detect nervousness in him. The truth was he was still a virgin. He and Becky had engaged in some heavy petting, but they did not want a pregnancy before marriage; so they limited their play.

Jason's knowledge was a result of the books that Bertha had brought back from Chicago and sold to the ladies in the Sapphic groups. Snooping teenagers had found several. They were passed among the young people of the cabal, boys and girls both.

So Jason knew about sex and its intricacies; he just hadn't experienced it.

Mother and son caressed and kissed. She fondled his cock, loving the feel of its steely hardness in her hand. Her pussy was wet and eager. He lifted her tits, to his mouth to suck hungrily at them

"I've waited years for this," she murmured into his ear.

She urged him on top of her. He tried to keep his weight off her body, but she would have none of it. Her arms clasped him and pulled him close. Her breasts pressed into his chest. Their lips locked in a wild, wet and mindless kiss. She guided him into her, loving him. He was big, much bigger than his father had been. She felt full, as with that recalled sensation of her marriage bed. He stretched the walls of her pussy. Bigger than any of the dildos that had filled her his cock pushed into her hungry cunt.

He came far too quickly. He filled her belly with his hot cum and she hugged him close. She held him until he was hard again and took him back inside her. He fucked her long and well the second time. She came with shudders and gasps. She had never cum from a man fucking her before. Of course there had only been one. Between orgasms happiness flowed through her. Happiness that her son, her only child had made her feel fulfilled.

They fucked twice more that night. Jason wanted her to suck him to make him hard, but she refused.

"Not yet, Jason. I'm not ready, but soon." She whispered to him.

She woke late in the morning, in his arms. She felt contented, and sore. Her contentment overcame the soreness, however, and a sense of love welled up in her. She gazed at him with her head propped up on her elbow. She immersed herself in his beauty, his manliness, his handsome features. Of course she was his mother, how else could she think.

His eyes opened and he smiled at her. They kissed. She got up put on her robe and went to the kitchen to fix breakfast.

A wedding breakfast,she thought.Our first morning together as lovers.

Jason came into the kitchen. He wore an open shirt and pants. With tousled hair he looked lovely to Margaret.

"Breakfast is almost ready, Dear. I hope you're hungry." She greeted him.

He smiled and moved behind her to embrace her from behind. He fondled her breasts and pushed his already hard cock into the crack of her ass. She leaned back against him and smiled.

"You left me pretty sore last night, Jason Dear," she told him, "But it is such a nice soreness it is almost pleasant."

"Sorry, Mother. It was such a wonderful night for me."

"And me too, Darling."

They ate breakfast, mostly in a companionable silence. Both enjoyed the meal and the closeness between them.

Jason helped wash the dishes. They were just finishing up when Beatrice tapped at the door and entered. It was approaching noon by then. She had spent the night at Lydia's where they speculated about the night that Jason and Margaret were having. The talk had gotten them quite horny and they went to bed together to make love.

She smiled at both of them. Margaret poured coffee and they set at the table to drink it.

Margaret fumbled for words, but she finally managed.

"Jason, you're young and manly. As I told you I am sore, so perhaps you might like to spend some time with your Grandmothers."

Jason hadn't expected it to be that easy. When he had found out, at his birthday dinner, that the older ladies were sexually active he had immediately thought about fucking them. Those fancies had been submerged when Margaret had taken him to bed. They resurfaced at his mother's words.

He smiled and looked at Beatrice. Her tits sagged a little and she had a few wrinkles, but she was a lively old lady. The same could be said for his other grandmother.

"Well, I guess, if it will help you get over your soreness," Jason told his mother. He tried to sound reluctant.

"It's fine, Dear, I'll see you tonight unless you decide to stay with your grandmothers. That would be alright."

Beatrice and Jason walked to Lydia's house. Lydia was up and dressed in a house robe. In fact, she had been up and dressed, or undressed, that way when Beatrice had left. They had cut cards to see who would go to Margaret's.

Lydia opened her arms to give Jason a hug, the grandmotherly kind. Jason pulled her tight and kissed her with open mouth. His tongue probed hers. She responded after a moment's surprise. Her lips parted and her tongue danced with his.

He turned her around and from behind fondled her tits while he pushed his hardening cock into the crack of her ass.

He released her and turned to Beatrice. She was more prepared than Lydia had been and her kiss was hot and wet. She took Jason's hand to her breast and pulled him tight against her body.

The two grandmothers laughed happily. They took him to the bedroom. While Beatrice shed her dress, she had not worn any undergarments, Lydia undressed Jason. He stood naked before them. His cock hard and standing straight out from his body.

His was the first cock either woman had seen since their husbands had died. Even then it was more often felt than seen. Hands groping beneath blankets had been the usual nature of their sexual relations.

1...45678...10