The Story of a Civil War Widow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Borntolust
Borntolust
1,052 Followers

"I had the same fantastic experience when I played the man for Beatrice," Lydia said.

"Wonderful," Margaret enthused. "It works like it was supposed to. What are your plans for today?"

"We thought we'd have a little breakfast then nap for a while." Beatrice told her.

Margaret was understandably disappointed. Her empty pussy wanted to be filled, but she did not try to convince the older ladies to have another session. They probably deserved their rest. She decided to take a couple of the dildos back home with her. Somehow all of them had ended up at Lydia's house. She put a couple in a bag to bring with her.

She was leaving to return home when she saw Mary walking toward her house. She waved at her friend getting her attention. She motioned for Mary to wait for her, said goodbye to Lydia and Beatrice and hurried home.

Mary had a bag with her. She smiled as Margaret approached her.

"I hoped you might like to try out our new contrivances," she told Margaret.

Margaret laughed. "You're just in time," she answered.

As soon as the two women were in the house they started stripping. Margaret, having worn only a dress to Lydia's, was naked first. She helped Mary out of her dress and undergarments. She then helped Mary put on the strap on. It was the first time she was wearing it and the women took a little time to try to get it adjusted properly. Mary sighed when they pushed the inner dildo into her pussy and nestled the little knob against her clit.

"I think this is going to be good," she said.

Margaret laid on the bed and Mary followed her. She mounted Margaret and slid the dildo into her wet, ready pussy. Mary thrust the strap on dildo into Margaret, fucking her as a man would. It was what Margaret wanted and needed. She gasped out her pleasure as she rose to her first orgasm.

Mary, too, was experiencing pleasure from their new toy. She found that the inside dildo, nestled in her cunt, gave her a pleasant feeling of fullness. The polished knob at the base of her dildo rubbed on her clit bringing her to an orgasm.

Shortly both women were gasping and moaning in orgasmic gratification. There were only themselves in their consciousness. They exchanged wet, wild kisses and sucked on each other's tits. Both had experienced several orgasms when Margaret finally signaled that she was satiated.

Normally they would have traded places. With the old style strap on that was how both would be satisfied. But with the new toy they were both quite content. They started dressing, chatting about the experience and how exciting it had been.

"We'll have to tell the other ladies about this," Mary said. "I'm sure it will only get better with experience."

"I'll have to try it," Margaret told her. "I haven't had a chance yet."

"Well, how did things go with your mother?"

"Very well she and Lydia spent the night together and tried out my contrivance. They wore themselves out and are napping now."

Mary laughed. "I'm glad. I want more women to see the light."

They went downstairs and Margaret made coffee. There was something else she wanted to discuss with Mary.

"Mary, what about your mother and father. Do they know anything?" Margaret was a little hesitant, but she wanted to know how other women handled their families.

"My father would never understand," Mary stated. "My mother probably would, but so far I haven't found an opportunity to seduce her. I should, because I suspect she masturbates."

"I have been wondering about the other ladies and their parents. Their children too. My Jason is still young, but he won't be forever."

"I wonder about my daughter too," Mary told her. "There will be more men available when she comes of age. Young boys like your Jason who will make good husbands. But, will they be able to give her pleasure as we have learned to do? Will they be willing to please her as we please ourselves?

"Should we teach our daughters about the pleasures of the bedroom? Should we teach our sons how to please their wives? Should we take our daughters and sons into our own beds and teach them?" Mary looked at her friend. "I think it is something our little group should talk about. Other groups too. There are others. I know of some, but do not belong.

"You seem to have already given this much thought, Mary," Margaret was surprised at the depth of her friend's thoughts.

"Several of us have," Mary told her. "Not all our get-togethers are devoted entirely to our sexual pleasures."

"You mentioned taking our sons and daughters into our beds," Margaret was looking for help about her dream of the night before, but didn't want to spell it out. "Why would we?"

"For our own pleasure," Margaret. "Or for theirs, or to teach them about pleasure. You might ask why you seduced your mother and mother-in-law. For your own pleasure? For theirs?"

"It is much to think about," Margaret spoke thoughtfully.

"It is, perhaps we can discuss it sometime when we meet for enjoyment. Some of us are getting together tomorrow, don't forget. I think that session will be taken up playing with the new contrivance, but there'll be other opportunities to talk."

Mary prepared to leave shortly after they finished the coffee. Margaret hugged her.

"Thank you, Mary. You've helped me more than you know."

Margaret walked over to Lydia's. She found the older ladies preparing a light lunch. They were both very cheerful and went about the kitchen touching each other often.

At the lunch table Margaret brought up Jason and the need to keep things from him. They all agreed that they would have to be careful. Lydia suggested, and the other ladies agreed, that he should be taught never to talk about the family to others. Margaret said it was something that would have to be repeated often. It must become second nature to him.

Margaret touched on another subject.

"I'm glad we are all three enjoying our newfound pleasures, but we don't really know much about a woman pleasing another woman. I know someone who knows more. She asked to visit me. I told her to wait because I had things to do. Those things were you, Mother and you Mother Lydia." She smiled at them.

"So I was wondering if I should invite her to visit all three of us together."

"I'd like to learn more," Lydia said. Beatrice echoed her.

"Then I'll invite her to visit us." Margaret said. Maybe for more than once."

She went on to more practical things.

"A few of us widows are having a little session tomorrow. I'll probably see the lady I mentioned there. I'll have to take the contrivance with me too. Perhaps we should look into getting you ladies one, or maybe two."

"That would probably be the best," Beatrice said. Margaret told them the cost. They both thought it would be worth the price.

"I need to get a bath before tomorrow," Margaret continued. "So, I'd better go home and get the water heating."

"Oh, let's all bathe here," Lydia said. "All that activity has got me ready for one too."

The ladies stoked up the stove, they brought the bath tub into the kitchen and got lots of water heating. They went to the bedroom while the water heated. Margaret finally got to try out the strap on for herself when she buckled it on and fucked first her mother and then her mother-in-law. She experienced strong orgasms from the internal dildo, just as she had been told should happen, even as the woman under her was crying out their orgasmic pleasure.

They all did get their baths. They spent the rest of the afternoon bathing and playing with each other's tits and pussies. They dressed and primped a bit afterwards. They were, all three, feeling very happy and sexually satisfied. And, they were, all three, looking forward to more in the future.

At Lydia's suggestion Beatrice decided to spend another night with her. Margaret had to leave to get home before Jason.

Chapter 3

The next morning Margaret got Jason off to school. She started to get ready for her day. She chose a dress that she could easily get out of. She wore a shift, but not drawers. She was learning more and had decided that a shift could be removed easily or worn for comfort. She cleaned the strap on and put it in a small fabric shopping bag along with a couple of dildos.

She walked to Mary's house and they went together to the little gathering. It was at Phoebe's house this time. There were five other women, including Melanie. Phoebe was a tall, attractive woman. She greeted Margaret and Mary with hugs. Margaret saw Melanie on a couch. No one was sitting next to her.

Margaret didn't want to make it look like she was seeking Melanie out. She and Mary moved about the room greeting other ladies. She worked her way to Melanie and sat on the couch with her.

Phoebe made sure everyone had tea or coffee. She served small cakes and cookies. The ladies sipped their coffee and chatted about their children.

But the sense of sex was in the air. Pheromones wafted from hot cunts hidden under Victorian skirts. Lips were licked as ladies apprised one another.

Margaret smiled at Melanie. "I'm done with what I had to do." She told her.

Melanie smiled back. "I'm so glad."

"There's something I'd like to talk to you about," Margaret told her. "But when we are alone."

"Maybe we can be alone now," Melanie told her. "Phoebe has a spare bedroom upstairs that she will let us use."

"Oh. Melanie," Margaret almost gushed. "That sounds so interesting."

"Things will start soon," Melanie said. "We can go upstairs then.

Mary had taken her new strap on out and was showing it to the other ladies. One of them had one too. Both of the women who had tried them extolled their virtues. Phoebe took the talk of dildos and strap ons as a signal. She stood and let her dress slide to the floor. The other ladies followed suit. Except for Melanie and Margaret.

Melanie took Margaret's hand and they went upstairs to the bedroom Phoebe had made available. Melanie closed the door and the two women were soon in a close embrace. They kissed with open mouth and their tongues danced as they probed each other.

They stood back to give themselves room to open their dresses and get them off. Melanie took Margaret's hand and led her to a soft chair. Melanie fell to her knees as Margaret lifted the hem of her shift to her waist, sat and spread her legs.

Melanie was prepared to arouse Margaret. She often found that women needed to be encouraged and aroused so they could enjoy what she would do for them. Margaret didn't need any foreplay. Her pussy was flowing and the scent of her musk was strong. The fragrance of her hot pussy affected Melanie. She pushed her face into Margaret's wet cunt. She licked the inner pussy, she lapped at the flowing nectar. She sucked the enticing clit and fucked her with her tongue. She showed Margaret how wonderful woman on woman sex could truly be.

Margaret's response delighted Melanie. Her gasps of pleasure and her quivering orgasms sent thrills through Melanie's body. Melanie shoved a dildo into her own cunt and fucked herself as she ate Margaret's succulent pussy.

While Margaret was cumming Melanie slipped a hand under her butt and let her fingers play over the crack of Margaret's ass and around her anus. Margaret gasped with delight and Melanie smiled; Margaret would enjoy more such play. Melanie was certain.

They seemed to be satisfied about the same time Melanie had several intense orgasms and Margaret had been cumming almost continuously until she was nearly ready to faint.

Melanie pulled back and gazed up at Margaret. Margaret slid from the chair to her knees facing Melanie. They embrace and kissed. Not a hot kiss this time. The heat was past. A kiss of endearment, and satisfaction.

They sat on the floor talking while they recouped a little. Margaret asked Melanie if she would like to visit her. Before Melanie could accept the invitation Margaret told her about seducing Beatrice and Lydia. She explained that they, including herself, did not know much about women making love.

Melanie happily accepted the invitation. Then she asked Margaret if Beatrice and Lydia would like to meet some women close to their own age that liked to make love to women.

"You'd never think it of them," Melanie told her and laughed.

Margaret replied. "I didn't even think it of you."

Melanie laughed again. "Good. I want people to think of me as a prudish matron."

They decided that the next day was as good a time as any. They picked up their dresses and carried them downstairs. They were just in time for a light lunch. Several of the other ladies gave Margaret knowing looks accompanied by smiles. No one seemed to disapprove.

After lunch Margaret belted on her strap on. The other ladies had already had a demonstration and most had tried it out. They all wanted to get one like it.

The ladies were introducing a little more creativity in their sex play. Mary was straddling Phoebe, who was wearing the belt, riding her with the dildo pushed up into her pussy. Daring for these ladies in that era, but they had already broken numerous taboos and didn't care whether they broke more, or not. It was knowledge that they lacked. Knowledge of other positions and new sexual adventures.

The room was redolent with the scent and sounds of sex. It was time to finish and straighten up. The finale, once again, was a circle of joy. One of the ladies had called it that and the name seemed to fit.

****** Some of the women realized that they needed to know more; a couple of them asked Bertha to look for books about sex on her next shopping trip to Chicago. Bertha found a seedy bookstore in a less than reputable part of Chicago. She was steered there by the people who manufactured the dildos, and other items, she purchased for the ladies back home. She bought several copies of three different books. Two of them were about love in a marriage, and how to pleasure one's mate; they addressed men's and women's roles as well as couples acting together. They were quite inclusive and did not shy from discussing things like oral sex. The third book was one about love between women. It was much more detailed than the original one the group had; the one that had brought Margaret to the group. They were a great help when she returned with them, especially the lesbian lover's manual.

Bertha was also shown some new toys her contact had developed. She thought it might be too soon to introduce them back in her home town, but she bought a couple anyway. She would have them when needed. Bertha thought that getting the books out to the ladies would increase demand for new and novel sex toys. She inquired about possibly becoming an agent for the maker in her hometown and several nearby towns. They were intrigued by the idea and suggested Bertha come back in a week to discuss it further.

While there, in Chicago Bertha heard of a new product called Vaseline. She bought a small jar and immediately realized its uses as a lubricant for sex toys. She bought a good supply and made inquiries about getting more.

Bertha was to become a wealthy woman because of what she had started on that trip. But that is another story and we have digressed too far already.

******

Margaret told Lydia and Beatrice that they could expect a visitor the next morning. Both women said they were looking forward to it. They decided that the best place would be Beatrice's house.

The two older women decided to sleep in their respective homes that night. One of the reasons being that they didn't want to use up all their desire. They were excited about the coming day and the visitor.

Margaret woke early and refreshed. She thought about her encounter with Melanie the day before. She had enjoyed it immensely. She tried to analyze her feelings. She concluded that she liked Melanie. That she had thoroughly enjoyed what Melanie had done to her. But she had no desire to enjoy Melanie's attentions to the exclusion of other's.

Margaret thought more about her feelings as she sat in the chair and Melanie knelt between her legs. She recalled the fact that Melanie had not asked her to perform on her. Melanie seemed to enjoy bringing Margaret to a strong, intense climax. That was sufficient for Margaret. She enjoyed being eaten immensely. And, she would happily lick and suck at pussy as part of reciprocal loving.

Margaret remembered, too, how delightful it had felt when Melanie's fingers danced over her ass. She had enjoyed it, once the initial shock had passed. Perhaps there was more to learn in this direction. She would leave herself open for it.

Lydia came over from her house and they waited for Melanie to arrive. She brought a bag with a few items of dress, in case they were needed.

Margaret had not told the ladies who their visitor would be, nor did she mention the fact that Melanie had told her she knew women their age that might be interested in trysts with them.

Melanie arrived soon after Lydia. Lydia seemed surprised when she recognized their guest. They all walked together to Beatrice's house. On the way Melanie chatted with Lydia. When they arrived at Beatrice's they found her waiting for them with fresh coffee.

Beatrice told them. "There are the bedrooms upstairs. I've made up the bed in one of the spare rooms in case we want it. I also have quilts we can use if we want to."

'Oh, thank you, Beatrice," Lydia told her. She hugged her friend and kissed her on the lips. Beatrice responded.

Beatrice served coffee. The ladies sat at the kitchen table and sipped. Melanie spoke first. "I think it might be best if I went with one of you alone. I feel that might break the ice. Or," she continued. "We could have a circle of joy."

Lydia took lead. "Let's go upstairs, Melanie. I want to learn all I can from you." Melanie's chatting with Lydia as they walked to Beatrice's had put the older lady at ease.

Lydia turned to Beatrice. "We'll use the spare room. That will leave your bedroom for you and Margaret."

Lydia held a hand out to Melanie and led her upstairs. Beatrice looked at her daughter and smiled. They followed.

Melanie suggested they get undressed. Lydia's dress slipped off her shoulders she had already unbuttoned it. Melanie's took a little longer. Melanie wore a shift, but Lydia was nude except for calf high silk stockings.

Lydia found herself looking forward to what was coming. Only a few days ago she would have been a nervous wreck. Her experiences with Beatrice and Margaret were helping her.

Melanie turned back the covers. Lydia lay on the bed and Melanie put a pillow under her butt.

"I want to make this so good for you, Lydia. You are late to this way of life, but you will come to love it as much as I do, I promise."

Melanie felt Lydia's pussy. She played with it and sucked at Lydia's tits until she felt her start to flow. She went down on her then. She ate Lydia's cunt expertly. Lydia was hissing in her excitement, she didn't want to shout with the other ladies in the house, but when she could control herself no longer she came with a scream.

"Oh yes, oh yes," she cried out. Once Lydia had cum Melanie exchanged kisses with her as she rested for a few minutes. She felt Lydia's cunt and found her still ready.

"I'll show you what I do." She told the older woman. "And explain it. You can practice on me later and I can help you get it right."

Melanie demonstrated what she did to Lydia's pussy to cause her such exquisite pleasure. The demonstration caused Lydia to experience even more loud orgasms. She showed Lydia how to suck a clit while pushing a finger, or two, into the pussy. She played a little around Lydia's ass. Lydia seemed receptive to such fingering.

The women changed places and Melanie coached the older woman as she buried her face in Melanie's hot cunt. Melanie came with a rush and clamped her legs about Lydia's body. Her hands in Lydia's hair twisted. Lydia shivered with pleasure as she was held close at Melanie's snatch.

Borntolust
Borntolust
1,052 Followers
1...34567...10