The Story of K

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leroux
Leroux
4 Followers

'Now suck my fuckin' titties you gorgeous bitch!' Julie commanded. Katherine's mind was now reeling in a maelstrom of guilt, excitement and wanton lust. Lust won. As ordered, she leant forward and began sucking. 'Harder!' Katherine couldn't exactly reply as she had her mouth full. Then Julie leaned behind her and smacked her hard on her curvy ass.

'Ow! Jesus Jules! That really hurt.'

'Shut up you gorgeous bitch!'

'Ow!' The spanking continued intermittently.

'Bite my nipples!' Katherine did as she was ordered, enthusiastically biting and pulling Julie's pert pink nipples with her teeth. 'Hmmm that's so good K. Now it's my turn.' With that, Julie promptly slid her fingers inside Katherine's pink satin bra, pulling the cups down to fully expose Katherine's breasts.

'There. Much better! Oh my god K.'

'What' she replied breathlessly?

'Look at your gorgeous huge nipples girl!' She exclaimed in wonderment. 'Come to mamma!' Julie eagerly lowered her mouth, engulfing one of Katherine's large dark-brown nipples and began to suck... hard.

'Oh god that feels nice Jules!' Katherine almost moaned. Julie couldn't reply for obvious reasons. Her warm hands cupped Katherine's large pendulous breasts, jiggling each one up and down as she vigorously sucked each nipple in turn. 'Ow!' Katherine flinched slightly as Julie's teeth clamped on her nipple and pulled... hard.

'I want these baby's nice and firm K!' she said between sucks. Katherine responded by massaging Julie's smaller pert breasts. 'Hmmm, that's nice K.' Katherine had to admit, it was nice. Very nice. Katherine then felt Julie's hand against her warm stomach, sliding further down her body.

She flinched again. This time because she felt Julie's fingers begin to firmly massage the front of her pink satin panties. She gasped as she felt her friend's fingers pushing the fabric against her tender now-moist flesh. Then she shuddered in delight as Julie's fingers began exploring her labia through the damp fabric. She could feel Julie's fingers probing, pushing her lips apart under the flimsy fabric, massaging Katherine's clitoris through her panties. Emboldened by the fantastic erotic encounter, Katherine slid her hand around Julie's slim waist... the bitch!

Well it just wasn't fair. Katherine religiously went to the gym twice a week, tried to eat healthily and not drink too much wine and she couldn't shift a damn pound! And Julie did jack shit! Apart from going out partying all the time, dancing and behaving outrageously. She ate anything she wanted, drank far too much alcohol and she had a body like Britney fuckin' Spears or god's sake! Katherine had always had a pretty negative body-image of herself... up until now that was.

Katherine's hands slid behind Julie's waist and she began massaging her BFF's tight ass through her sheer black panties. Her hands felt Julie's hips begin to gyrate slowly as she continued to fondle her. The two women engaged in what became a slow rhythmical erotic dance as they caressed each other's bodies in the way only women can. For the first time Katherine's fingers felt the warm soft naked flesh of another woman's ass as she slid her hands inside Julie's panties.

'Hmmm that's nice babe.' Julie moaned.

'So is what you're doing to me.'

'What this?' Julie's fingers pressed even harder against Katherine's moist pussy.

'God yeah. It's lovely Jules.' With the help of plenty of wine, Katherine became more adventurous. She slid her hand between the cheeks of Julie's soft firm ass, reaching down between her thighs.

'Oh fuck K. Do it, do it!' As bidden, Katherine allowed her fingers to explore Julie's pussy, tentatively playing them between the folds of Julie's most intimate soft moist flesh.

'Oh Jules...'

'What?'

'Your pussy feels lovely. So smooth.'

'Hmmm. Just the way I like to keep it. Why don't you go for it K?' To enunciate her question, Julie's fingers deftly slipped inside Katherine's panties and began slowly roaming around her neatly trimmed pubic hair. 'Guys do love a smooth pussy babe.'

'Just never thought about it before I guess.' She considered, as she allowed her fingers to explore deeper into Julie's now, very wet pussy.

'Hmmmm... ohhhhh god!' Now it was Julie's turn to have her clit played with. Katherine began gently pinching the hood of her now fully erect clitoris. 'Fuck girl that's sooo good!' Julie immediately returned the favour. The two women continued to slowly gyrate as they shamelessly pleasured each other. Then abruptly, Julie disengaged.

'What?' Katherine asked mildly concerned.

'Need more wine babe. Then...'

'Then what?'

'You'll find out.' Julie returned a few moments later with replenished glasses. 'Now sit on the couch.' She commanded. Katherine did as ordered. Julie stood in front of her holding her wine glass. Katherine watched her dip her finger into it then slide her wine-laden fingers inside her sheer black panties. 'Like that huh?' Katherine nodded enthusiastically. 'Now spread your legs wide you gorgeous bitch.'

Katherine needed no more encouragement, she was fully up for this fantastically erotic, sexually charged game. She held her breath as she watched Julie slowly lower her glass. 'Oops! My bad!' she giggled naughtily. The cold wine felt amazing as Julie splashed more over Katherine's panties. Then...

'Ohhhh Jesus!' Katherine breathed in sharply as she felt Julie's warm mouth touching her panties. The feel of another woman's tongue was just amazing. Katherine's thighs, now on sensual auto-pilot, parted wider.

'Good girl!' Julie coaxed softly. Katherine shifted her position, placing one leg on the couch, allowing Julie complete unfettered access to her soaking wet pink satin panties. Julie began greedily licking them. 'Fuck you taste nice girl!' The absolutely delicious sensation of Julie's tongue licking her wet panties continued for a few more moments. Then stopped. Katherine opened her eyes to find she had moved to the side of the couch.

'What are you...? Ow! Ooooohhhh.' Katherine's response was caused by the fairly sharp slap Julie administered, without warning, to her pussy. The erotic pleasure-pain though, was intoxicating.

'Like that? You fuckin' gorgeous bitch!'

'Oh god yes Jules. It feels fucking fantastic. I've never been spanked there before... Ow! Ohhhhh... fuck!' Katherine rarely swore, but she had never had anyone do that to her pussy before. Julie's fingers slapped again. 'Oh god Julie! That's so fucking nice.'

'I know. I make Splash spank my pussy all the time. He loves it.'

'Ohh god...' Katherine breathlessly replied, 'I bet he does.' Julie's fingers continued to administer firm slaps against Katherine's soaking wet panties. Katherine flinched yet again as she felt Julie's teeth pulling her now fully aroused nipples once more.

'Oh that's so fucking gorgeous Julie do it again.' she begged.

'I love it when you talk dirty K.' Julie smiled wickedly as her mouth descended once again over Katherine's huge dark brown nipples, sucking each one in turn, hard. Then the 'pleasure-pain' abruptly ceased. Katherine opened her eyes to see Julie climb off the couch and stand in front of her. Her eyes were mesmerised by the strangely erotic sight of Julie's exposed breasts.

'What are you going to do n...?' Julie abruptly cut her off.

'I want to see you tease your lips out for me.'

'What?'

'You heard me you gorgeous bitch!' 'Jesus!' Katherine thought, 'She's not joking.' As ordered, Katherine slipped her hand inside her wet pink satin panties, pulling them tightly between her legs. Her swollen dark pink labia spilled out, exactly as ordered.

'Like this?'

'Exactly like that.' Julie confirmed.

'Now what...? Oooohhhh!' Katherine's question was answered by Julie's warm mouth which began exploring her exposed lips. 'Oh that feels so fucking nice Julie. Oh... Ohhhh!' She felt Julie's mouth fasten around one and then she began sucking. Katherine shuddered and involuntarily closed her legs in response to the intense erotic pleasure her girl-friend was expertly administering. Her warm creamy thighs were abruptly pushed apart by Julie's impatient hands.

'Now I'm going to spank your gorgeous wet pussy again.' Julie did exactly that, exacting more pleasurable moans from a now lost-in-ecstasy Katherine. Between spanks, Julie continued mercilessly teasing Katherine's fully erect nipples. She needed both hands to cup one of Katherine's gorgeous soft breasts. Then she sucked Katherine's huge nipples vigorously, finishing her work by pulling each nipple, in turn, even more roughly with her teeth.

Then, without warning, Katherine felt Julie's fingers roughly pulling her panties aside, fully exposing her now soaking wet, swollen pussy. 'Mmmm... absolutely delicious K.' Then for the first time ever, another woman's tongue was abruptly thrust deep into Katherine's wet beckoning pussy.

'Oh my god Julie! You can do that all night long.' Katherine moaned.

'I intend to.' Julie replied wickedly, reaching for her glass. Katherine flinched once more as she felt cold Chablis splashing over her pussy. 'God I love this wine!' Julie remarked naughtily.

'I bet you do. It wasn't cheap. Don't waste it.' Katherine added between moans.

'I won't babe. Now spread your lips wide for me.' Katherine willingly obliged immediately. Her fingers lowering to her crotch, as instructed. Then she groaned as he felt Julie's warm mouth play across her fingers, licking each one in turn as Katherine spread herself wide open for... whatever was to come next.

'Ohh... ohhhhh!' Katherine felt Julie's fingers expertly exploring her pussy. First one finger slipped inside her now very willing, moist, 'inner-heaven', then two, then three. 'Fuck that feels SO SO nice Julie.' She moaned breathlessly, as Julie rythmically plunged three fingers deep inside her best friend.

Then, Katherine began to feel a strange sensation as Julie deftly changed the position of her hand. Exploring deeper, her fingers probed the front inner wall of Katherine's now completely willingly surrendered pussy. Katherine began to feel as though her body was welling up, as if it were preparing for something.

'Mmmm good girl, GOOD GOOD girl!' Julie enthusiastically cajoled, as her fingers explored even deeper, pushing firmly against the front wall of Katherine's aching pussy. Katherine felt her hips begin involuntarily thrusting forward in expectation. 'Mmmm... that's it! Good girl!' She heard again.

'That's 'what'? Katherine's mind screamed out as it reeled out of control in ever-more questioning ecstasy. Julie's fingers were now plunging in and out of her aching pussy like a jack-hammer, pulverising an otherwise un-discovered pleasure-trigger deep inside her.

'Jesus Christ Julie!' Katherine moaned in complete ecstasy, 'I think I'm going to pee myself!'

'Oh no you're not K.' She heard her friend confidently reply.

'I am! I am!' Katherine replied breathlessly, 'Are you trying to make me pee... really? I can't do... ohhhhh!' She anxiously began to exclaim as she felt herself losing control.

'Mmmm ... nope. You're about to squirt all over me you gorgeous fuckin' bitch!'

'I'm about to WHAT?' Katherine was now beyond the point of no return, and Julie knew it.

'Come on you gorgeous bitch! Squirt your gorgeous fuckin' juice all over me. Now!'

'Julie I can't ... No... no! Ohhh my FUCKING GOD!' In response to Julie's relentless expertly-executed manipulations, Katherine's body began to shudder. Once... 'Ohh', twice... 'Oh fuck! FUCK! FUCKING JEEESUS!' Then on the third thrust of her hips, Katherine ejaculated all over Julie's fingers. She looked down in exquisite horror as she saw a stream of fluid spurt from her pussy... all over Julie.

'Again! Again you fuckin' gorgeous bitch!' Katherine's body was now completely in Julie's control. All she could do was look down at herself in horrified amazement as again, another stream of ejaculate showered Julie's tits. Finally the urge in her aching loins subsided. Then more shock followed as she felt Julie's wet sticky fingers plunge into her mouth.

'Mmm...Mmm...Mmmpphh' was the only noise Katherine could make as Julie's fingers again plunged into her aching pussy before being forced back into her mouth.

'Mmmm... go on. Drink it, drink it all you gorgeous bitch!' Katherine was amazed at the sight of her friend, who was plunging her fingers into Katherine's swollen pussy to then licking HER juice from her own fingers, before plunging them back... to push them in Katherine's mouth.

'Fuck K ... you taste absolutely delicious babe, don't you?' This question blew Katherine's mind. She had never even considered what she actually tasted like before, let alone being made to discover for herself. Her mind was in a complete flat-spin. She had never, ever experienced anything like this before in her life. And, she unashamedly admitted to herself, she was fucking loving it.

Julie's fingers eventually stopped punishing her now very sore, very swollen pussy. Exhausted by the new experience, and the new 'side' of her best friend she never even knew existed, she re-arranged her panties, pulled her cups back over her magnificent breasts and sat back on the sofa next to Julie, who had generously replenished their wine.

'Now let's put these pictures up on here and have some fun.' Julie commanded. A few minutes later Katherine sat back and looked at her 'new' profile. She had to admit the photos looked fabulous. Julie had a good eye. Katherine had never previously thought about whether she was actually 'sexy' or not. Wasn't that for others to decide?

Suddenly Julie's phone buzzed. 'Shit girl! I gotta go.'

'Go? Now? Where?'

'Sorry babe, Splash just finished early. He's just promised me a night I won't forget. And he's going to keep his uniform on for me. I think I'll probably have to wear his hand-cuffs again. God knows what he's going to do to me with his baton this time. He'll probably try and shove it up my ass again!' She winked wickedly.

Katherine was completely disorientated. Her sexual-compass was whizzing around like a spinning top after the unbelievable experience she had just shared with her girl-friend. She watched Julie climb back into her clothes. She naughtily shook her ass at Katherine.

'Julie... I don't know what to say. Honestly. That... what we just did.'

'Hey K, don't sweat it. I'm about to give Splash the ride of his life tonight. But I'll still be thinkin' about your sweet pussy. Later babe... Oh, and good hunting!'

With that Julie was gone, leaving Katherine sat on her leather couch, alone with just her lap-top and a glass that needed re-filling. As she replenished her glass in the kitchen her mind was cart-wheeling. She unconsciously touched her wet panties as her memory-cam replayed the unbelievably erotic events which had just occurred in her living room.

'What the fuck?' Katherine left the thought hanging, struggling to complete it, 'Does this mean I'm a fucking lesbian now?' she asked her fish tank. 'Hell no girl!' her mind told her. 'But, it was very, very nice.' she had to admit to herself. Walking back into the lounge she felt more positive. 'It was just a crazy 'in the moment' thing. Too much wine... and her outrageous BFF! Yep. Definitely Julie's fault.' Katherine was momentarily shocked as she realised she was vigorously massaging her wet panties as she thought about her friend.

As she sat back in front of her lap-top Katherine realised that she was loving this new 'naughty side'. These were feelings she had never experienced before. Had they been there all the time? Were they lurking around, locked away deep in her psyche, just waiting to be released? 'God! Maybe I am a slut after all? Ok, that's fine. I'm in charge here. I can behave however I god-damned want in my own home! I pay my taxes!'

In this scenario, 'normal' Katherine would have hurried upstairs, guiltily kicked off her wet panties, showered then changed into something boring. 'But slutty 'K'. What would she do?' Katherine reached for her phone. 'So two can play at this game Julie!' She lay back across the huge leather couch pondering, as she held her phone out at arm's length.

Being careful not to include any 'face shots', another strict warning from Julie, she began to experiment. 'Click' 'Hmm, nice bra and panty shot K.' she stopped breathing in... 'Phew! Now, how about this?' 'Click'. She analysed the close-up shot of her cleavage wrapped in pink satin. 'That's not bad K. Now how about...' Click. She viewed the slightly naughtier photo, liking the way her nipple teasingly looked after she had pulled her bra down slightly so it peeked out.

Then her fingers drifted between her warm thighs, which she parted accommodatingly for the camera. 'Click' 'Hmm... not bad you gorgeous slut!' She announced to her empty living room. She critically surveyed her new photo. Slutty K had re-arranged her panties perfectly. Slutty K was lying back on a familiar cream leather couch with her slutty thighs parted, her slutty swollen lips were teased perfectly out of her slutty panties, which now had an even bigger wet-patch. 'God K you ARE such a fucking slut after all!' 'Normal' Katherine took over and sensibly vetted the new photos. 'These aren't going anywhere near that web-site 'Slutty K'!' she announced to her new naughty invisible friend.

'So what now?' she asked herself as she stared at her lap-top. She didn't have long to wait. In a few moments her e-mail in-box was going crazy. Ping – ping – ping! She adjusted her glasses and peered at the screen.

Message from Pro-Dating Admin Site – 'Username Arwen has submitted a new profile which is currently under review.' 'I know that you morons!' Katherine ranted at the screen. Reaching for the remote she selected an 80's channel and sat back listening to George Michael crooning to her as she industriously ploughed through her new photos on her phone again.

Five minutes later, just as Spandau Ballet finished singing about precious metal, Katherine sat back and viewed her screen anxiously. 'Oh shit! What have I let myself in for?' She viewed her new profile critically, correcting Julie's spelling and punctuation and re-wording a couple of her entries.

Katherine looked accusingly at the opaque female figure which represented 'her' with dismay. 'I don't have a 'bob!' She unhelpfully told her computer. Her fingers trembled as she attached her phone to the lap-top. It seemed to take forever for her to choose. Eventually... 'There!' Click. She sat back in the couch and waited anxiously. Ping. She jumped. 'Stop fucking doing that! She scolded her lap-top.

You have a new message from Pro-Dating Site Admin - Click.

'Username Arwen has recently added some new photographs which are currently under revision.' 'Groan.' 'Are you fuckers going to tell me every time I change my mind huh? What about if I change my underwear? Hah! Gotcha there don't I?' 'Hey, that's actually not a bad idea though.'

Two minutes later Katherine was stood naked in her bedroom rummaging through her underwear drawer. 'What about... hmm, nope.' She dropped the blue panties back in the drawer. 'Maybe... nope.' The black ones joined the blue ones. 'Ahhh... there you are...'

Once she was satisfied with her choice, Katherine critiqued the reflection her faithful bedroom mirror was showing her then scampered back downstairs. She grabbed her wine and sat back in front of her lap-top wearing a stunning red lacy bra and matching panties. She placed the glass back on the rosewood side table and finished adjusting her stockings.

'Better.' she announced, happy that the expensive lace stocking tops were exactly the same height and not twisted. Slutty K surveyed her legs approvingly. She had only worn her red fishnets once before. This time though, it was just for her. She allowed her fingers to run up and down the exotic fabric of her stockings, enjoying the feel of her naked skin between the inviting red mesh. Her fingers travelled to her stocking-tops then her finger tips traced the line of her warm thigh, finally brushing against her lacy panties. She began massaging them, parting her thighs slightly to allow her fingers access to anywhere they felt like going... then,

Leroux
Leroux
4 Followers