The Story of K

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Bing Bong!'

Katherine nearly jumped out of her skin! She sat bolt upright showered in guilt and Chablis. 'Fuck!' she swore out loud.

'Binggg Bonggg!'

'Yeah yeah! She yelled. 'Be with you in a minute!' She feverishly looked around for her pink fluffy dressing gown. 'Shit! Left it in the bedroom!' She scampered up the stairs and grabbed the first dressing gown she could reach from behind the bathroom door, tying the belt as she ran back downstairs.

From the bottom of the stairs she could see the shape of a large man wearing a cap through the glass in her front door. 'Shit! The cops? What the hell do they want?' she wondered. As she opened the door she began to say, 'Yes officer what is it...?'

'Parcel for you ma'am.' The UPS guy announced cheerily, holding out his Digi-scanner for her to scribble on. Katherine was staring at a tall geeky blonde guy who looked like he had never worn a uniform before in his life. The UPS guy was staring at a hot babe wrapped in a flimsy oriental dressing gown covered with big red fish showing way-too much cleavage for 7.30pm ... and he was loving the fish-nets!

'Sign here please.' He beamed.

'Oh, sorry, of course.' She took the Digi-scanner and scribbled 'Krabapple Pilchard.' Well, it was almost 'Katherine Pritchard'. He took the scanner from her and handed over the goods. As he turned he paused, 'Oh, and enjoy the party tonight Ma'am. You look awesome by the way.'

Katherine stood there pole-axed. Her chest was heaving and her mouth was doing the 'goldfish' thing. She slammed the door behind her, breathing heavily. 'Oh my fucking god!' She announced to her coat-stand, 'He just met 'Slutty K!'

Once she had stopped hyper-ventilating she entered the lounge, placing the brown cardboard box on the dining table. She needed wine – fast! Rational 'normal' Katherine took stock of her situation. 'Its fine K, all good. Nothing to see here, move along folks. Phew!' She sat back down and concentrated on breathing. Her eyes drifted to her lap-top. 'Shit! I've got a message.' she announced to her fish-tank, whose occupants didn't seem in the least interested. If they had an opinion on her choice of under-wear they wisely kept it to themselves. Grabbing her glasses she poured over the screen.

'You have a new message from Username Spartacus.' Click. 'Read message from Spartacus.' 'I am I am!' she yelled at her completely innocent lap-top. This time it was a picture. She bent over the lap-top, swigged a huge glug of Chablis and clicked on the message.

'Hey I see you're in Long Island babe!' Her fingers trembled as she typed.

'Hello Spartacus... 'Spartacus?'... Yes, I do live in Long Island. How are you tonight?' ... 'How are you tonight? Jeesus K, you can do better than that.' She re-typed. 'It's Saturday night Spartacus. Not out partying with your buddies? – Send

Nothing.

She avidly watched her screen and re-cleaned her glasses in case she missed anything. Nope. Nothing. She dismally eyed her empty wine glass and returned to the kitchen. Seconds later she was sprinting back to the couch as her lap-top 'pinged' again. His picture was there. She realised that her pulse had begun to quicken. Hesitantly she clicked on the message.

'Hey Sugartits... I wanna party with YOU babe!' She almost choked on her wine. 'Sugartits? WTF!' Her fingers attacked the keyboard with venom.

'...typing... 'Dear Spartacus. Fuck off!' - Send. 'Well that'll teach him!' She told her computer. 'Let's see how he likes them apples!' She clicked back on his photo.

'Username Spartacus has blocked you and will not receive any messages from you.' The admin site politely replied.

'What the fuck!' Katherine flew into an irrational rage. 'Who the fuck does he think he is? What an asshole! How dare 'he' block me?' Katherine paced up and down in front of her ornate Victorian mirror. 'Yeah!' She addressed her reflection. 'Fucking block me will he! We'll see about that!' Katherine sat back down and, aided by more Chablis, began to give the unsuspecting site admin guys both barrels.

Twenty three minutes later she ungraciously conceded defeat and flopped back into the sumptuous leather couch. Completely defeated. Her mood was not improved by the TV, Michael fucking Bolton wailing on about another love lost. 'Jeesus!'

'Ping' 'What now? PPI?' Her eyes locked onto her treacherous computer. She eyed her Sony lap-top with utter contempt for a couple of seconds. Then was almost bent double over it. 'Come on you fuckers! I can take you! ... Oh!'

You have a new message from Username Aramis – Click.

She eyed the message with new-found caution. Instead of a photo she was looking at the standard opaque face-shot of someone who hadn't bothered to place a profile photo one here yet. The opaque outline of a man wearing what looked like the hair-do of that guy from 'Scooby Doo'... the blonde one who used to wear the Ascots... what was his name? 'Oh yeah, 'Freddy' she gave herself an 'air grab' for that one.

She re-focussed on the screen, adjusting her glasses. 'Aramis?' She pondered the name she was now completely zoned-in on. Her fingers flew across the keyboard. 'Mr Google' was, after all, her best friend. 'Aftershave? What guy names himself after an aftershave?' She scrolled down. 'Musketeers? Oh yeah, The Three Musketeers. I know you guys! Classy.' With trepidation she clicked on the message. What she read blew her mind.

'Good evening Arwen... or should I say 'Katherine'? Isn't it rather too early to be sat alone with your computer on a beautiful evening such as this? I hope your beautiful Elvish-light isn't fading tonight?'

'Arwen' she liked her username. It took her back to the days when she would sit on her Daddy's lap avidly listening as he read Tolkien to her. 'So he knows his Tolkien as well as Dumas.' She was impressed. Then she re-read the message.

'What the fuck!' Katherine reeled back from her computer. She checked her watch. Forty seven minutes! Fuck! I logged on to this site with my new profile only forty seven minutes ago. How the fuck does he know my name already?'

With Chablis-fuelled indignation she turned back to her treacherous lap-top. 'Those inept admin cocks are really going to feel the wrath of K now, the fucks!' She began typing a minor dissertation. Her eloquent rant was suddenly interrupted by another 'ping'. She shrank back from her lap-top in horror. She looked cautiously at her new message.

From Username 'Aramis'... she read on. 'Please don't be alarmed Katherine. Because of what I 'do' for a living. I have to exercise caution. If permitted, I would love to explain more in person, over dinner sometime. From your profile I understand that you are 43 (No, I'm really 46) you live in Long Island (OK) you are seeking to meet a like-minded busy professional man aged between 40 to 55 (Well, 40-ish) and you like going to the theatre (NO!) fine dining (Absolutely) and the movies (Depends what's on.. I only ever go alone... I'm a messy popcorn muncher!) This site has matched me to you, no doubt because their GPS is crap! (LOL) But... if you like 'Pina Colada and getting caught in the rain...' (Fuck! How does he know that's one of my favourite songs?)

She involuntarily shifted backwards from her screen, expecting some fucked-up imaginary musketeer to walk out of her screen and ravage her. 'I won't ever turn un-announced' (PHEW!) 'I'm actually in Africa right now' (Africa?) 'Do you like coffee Katherine?' (Fuck yeah!) 'When ... if we ever meet, I'll see you at Jones Beach.' (Jones Beach? Where? When? What am I supposed to wear?) 'By the way Katherine, if you're going to assign an e-mail address to sites like this... maybe you should create an obscure one? Don't panic, most people would never be able to find that amount of detail out about you. It's just part of the world I live in. I have to be, shall we say 'cautious'. As I said earlier, I'll explain all over dinner:) A x'

'Asshole! Fuck you and your 'smiley face' you jumped up prick!' Katherine ranted at Sony. She re-clicked on her new message frantically. 'Reply – click... typing... 'Hello Aramis, you sound very mysterious? Why are you in Arica? How do you know my real name? Are you ... like with the CIA or something else? Should I be worried? K. – Send.'

Nothing.

Katherine sat back and viewed her screen. 'Oh!' At that moment she realised that during their brief exchange she had been massaging her curiously exposed breast. She hastily slipped her boob back inside her bra and looked around her otherwise empty living room, suspiciously eyeing the fish tank. 'Phew! No one else saw!' She re-joined with her treacherous lap-top.

Click - 'Send a new message to Aramis' 'You bet your ass I will!' She began typing with renewed vigour. 'OK asshole! Don't even think about playing games with me on here! You sound like a complete creep! My dad used to work for the New York State Parks Department mister! So I can find out anything I fucking want about you! So just exactly who the fuck are you 'ARAMIS'?' – Send

Nothing.

She waited and still waited, glued to Sony. 'Talk to me you fucking asshole!' She demanded of her quiet white lap-top.

Nothing.

'Well fuck you and your stoopid fucking Musketeer horse you rode in on mister! Who the fuck are you anyway?' Katherine slammed the lid of her lap-top down and tottered a little unsteadily into the kitchen.

Ping.

Seconds later she was hastily careening drunkenly off the lounge doorway as she navigated a little unsteadily around the huge rosewood coffee table back to 'Mister fuckin' Sony'. She hitched her kimono up and flopped onto the couch. She flipped the lid and waited impatiently for the system to re-boot. 'Finally!'

'You have a new message from Username Aramis.'

'Oh fucking really?' She ranted at Sony. 'Well, let's see exactly what he's got to fucking say shall we?' – Click.

'I'm something else. Goodnight Katherine. I hope you sleep well.'

'Something else? What the fuck does that mean?' Click... typing... 'I'll sleep fine thank you very much 'ARAMIS' ... or whatever you name is. Thank you.' – Send 'Yeah, fuck you!' she announced triumphantly. Forty two seconds later she was slavishly replying to his response.

'Message from Username Aramis' (Yeah, yeah) Click - 'It's rather hot here tonight Katherine. The hyenas are pretty noisy. They're keeping me awake. So I thought I would indulge myself in you for a while longer.' 'Indulge myself? In me? WTF?'

Click - Reply – 'So you want to shove your cock up my pussy? Is that it you creep? 'Indulge myself?' really? Who the fuck uses language like that anymore anyway?' – Send.

Reply from Username Aramis - 'Katherine, that's a lovely invitation. But shouldn't we have at least have dinner first? Do you like lobster?'

Reply from Username Arwen – 'Lobster?'

Immediate reply from Username Aramis - 'Don't you like shellfish Katherine?'

Even faster reply from Username Arwen – 'I love selfish'

Immediate reply from Username Aramis – 'Selfish?'

Slightly slower reply from now embarrassed Username Arwen – 'I meant 'shellfish'... sorry.'

Immediate reply from Username Aramis – 'You made me laugh Katherine. No need to apologise. Please don't panic. I'm real. I like you already. But unfortunately I'm rather far away at the moment.'

Immediate slightly more relieved reply from Username Arwen – 'Hey, sorry Aramis. I'm pretty sloshed... delete...tired.'

Immediate reply from Username Aramis – 'Sorry to disturb you. I'll sign off for now. Goodnight Katherine.'

Even faster reply from Username Arwen – 'No, no, really it's fine. It's only...' she quickly checked her watch, '8.30. I'm happy to chat if you're not busy.'

Pause... Katherine began to wait impatiently for his next message.

Reply from Username Aramis – 'Katherine I'm really sorry but I have to go and do something.'

Disappointed reply from Username Arwen – 'Oh, sure, well go do whatever it is you Musketeers have to do. It was nice chatting to you Aramis. Goodnight-K'

Pause...

Reply from Username Aramis – 'Your very funny Katherine, I like that. I might have to indulge in a little light 'Musketeering' later, but could I ask you something?'

Immediate reply from Username Arwen – 'Yes, anything. (Anything? Jesus K!)

Reply from Username Aramis – 'It's 3.30am here Katherine, but I expect to be free in a couple of hours. Could I say 'Hi' later perhaps?'

Immediate reply from Username Arwen – 'Yes, yes of course Aramis. I'll be waiting. K'

She closed the lid of her laptop and sank back on the sumptuous couch. She closed her eyes dreamily. The heady mixture of fine wine and this mysterious Cavalier or Musketeer, or whatever the hell he was, was completely intoxicating and completely sensuous. She checked to make sure the drapes were shut then gave her fingers free reign to explore wherever they wanted to as she dozed.

They wasted no time. Slutty K's fingers first roughly pulled one breast out of Katherine's red lace bra, then the other. Slutty K's fingers then began mercilessly pulling and tweaking Katherine's huge dark brown nipples. 'Mmm... that feels so fucking nice Slutty K!' Katherine sleepily replied. Then after what seemed hours, they finally released her swollen tortured nipples to roughly push Katherine's creamy thighs apart. Slutty K's fingers explored Katherine's delicate red lace panties. Massaging her firm mound through the delicate fabric, teasing her neatly trimmed pubis.

Then they slid further between her thighs, roughly forcing the now helpless Katherine's legs wider apart. Slutty K's fingers pushed Katherine's delicate panties against her aching crotch then, as if slipping on ice, slipped between the folds of her luscious wet pussy. 'Hah! Katherine announced sleepily. 'Didn't know I was wearing these did you Slutty K?' Slutty K's fingers delightedly plunged between Katherine's red lacy crotchless panties, probing Katherine's swollen aching pussy. Delving between her delicious swollen labia, they began massaging her erect clitoris. Katherine did as she was bidden by Slutty K, opening her thighs even wider.

Then... 'Ohhh... Oh... ohhhhh!' Slutty K's finger probed Katherine's sensitive hot tight asshole, tentatively at first, massaging the juice from her delicious pussy all over her tight anus. Then wantonly plunging inside her most forbidden entrance... again and again. Katherine felt Slutty K's other hand smack her swollen pussy... 'Ohh fuck! Ohhh Jesus K! Stop... No No... Don't stop!' Slutty K's expertly probing fingers brought Katherine to a shuddering climax. After she finally stopped shuddering, Katherine fell into a deep, deep sleep.

Meanwhile on the North-East Coast of Somalia...

Seven and a half thousand miles away 'Aramis' checked his battered Breitling Shark chronometer. Almost 3.45 am. They were due to 'launch' in fifteen minutes. He looked out over the unusually still Indian Ocean. He always missed the ocean. It had a calming effect on him. It had, after all, over the years become his natural home. He heard approaching footsteps behind him and turned to see a familiar shape striding across the sand.

'Hey Hanny.'

'Ay, lover-boy!' The burly South-African hailed, 'Put that thing away. Come on. He's giving his pre-op brief in five minutes.' His long-time friend and comrade in harm, Hanny, paused... 'She'll still be there waiting for you when we get back. If you're lucky this time!'

Adam Lassiter laughed as he closed the ballistic lid of the tactical encrypted tablet. Retrieving his standard-issue special forces Canadian C8 SFW 5.56mm carbine from where he dumped it in the sand at his feet, he loped across the beach after the burly South-African.

Ducking into the olive drab tent Adam nodded at the team-leader, Jacques Sauveterre. 'Now zat we are all 'ere Mes Amis...' Lassiter smiled benignly at the gentle jibe and 'listened in'. 'So, we 'ave only to board zis little boat, rescue ze girl and zen deeliver 'er to 'er loving, very rich, family - wizout getting shot zis time...' Sauveterre looked pointedly at Hanny, who shrugged, then continued, 'and zen we can all go 'ome to 'ave some bread, wine and cheese. Non?' Five pairs of eyes locked on his, briefly. 'D'accord.' Sauveterre acknowledged. He spoke again, 'Justice Pour Tous!'

'Fuck yeah!' the newest member of the assembled group yelled, with typical American overstatement. 'Justice for all man!' The tall muscular guy from Greene County, Tennessee placed his clenched fist in front of him. He looked around enthusiastically, 'Come on guys!' With some 'un-American' reluctance, his fist was joined by four others. They did the 'college football' thing to humour their new recruit. Four of the five fore-arms all bore the same understated tattoo, three small crossed rapiers. The trademark sign of their very wealthy benefactor and founder of 'Justice Sans Frontiers' – Justice without Frontiers, Alain Dechevaux.

Tyler Broak looked forlornly at his, as yet, un-tattooed fore-arm as he followed his new comrades from the tent. 'So when do I get my 'tat' bro?' He slapped the burly Afrikaner on the back. Hanny Van-Blerk turned and smiled scarily back at the American. 'If you live through your first op 'bro', he underlined the word with sarcasm, 'then we will make sure you get one my friend.'

'Awesome!' Hanny just shook his head as he trudged towards the sea.

As he walked towards the state of the art military rigid inflatable boat, which waited patiently for its crew nestling in the surf, Adam Lassiter unconsciously carried out his last-minute checks. His fingers flew all over his equipment, checking all his pockets were fastened, his equipment was there, secure but instantly accessible. Satisfied that all his 'shit' was 'wired tight', he grabbed the bow-line of the RIB and waited for the rest of the team to board.

This action, as just about everything he did, had been automatically drummed into him, often very painfully, during his early years with the British Royal Marine Commandos. But those experiences were nothing compared to the ones he later encountered with the most secretive Special Forces unit in the British armed forces, the Special Boat Service. Major Adam Lassiter was either your best friend, or your worst living nightmare, depending upon your particular circumstances at the time.

Adam pushed the nose of the RIB into the surf and jumped aboard, stepping deftly between the jumble of men and equipment, he took the helm. Nobody drove the boat 'cept him. Gunning the powerful 6 cylinder on-board marine diesel engine he yanked the wheel hard to port. His boat-handling skills were, in addition to his ability to silently despatch any enemy of his choosing, exactly why he had been 'recruited' by his old friend Hanny, who hated boats.

'Fuck, Adam!' Hanny blurted out, as he grabbed the rope on the side of the RIB to stop him sliding over the side.

'Don't fall out you fat bastard! There's plenty of hungry sharks in there who would be just dying to meet you old friend!' Adam replied cheerily.

As the powerful RIB sped across the glassy ocean, Adam's mind wandered. 'K'... Katherine? Hmmm...' He was hooked the moment he saw her fantastic profile photos. The yellow flowery dress was, to him, just as attractive as the gorgeous pink underwear she was wearing in her other two photos. He only recently joined the dating web-site on a drunken whim one hot steamy night, holed up in some shitty hotel in Tangiers. He couldn't even remember the name of the place. But, since joining 'JSF' he had stayed in a lot of hotels, which made it increasingly difficult to foster meaningful relationships with members of 'the fairer sex'.

He knew almost nothing about her, but to him she was already... 'Target acquired and preparing to engage...' Although he hadn't even seen her face he just knew. Probably from their first few 'on-line' exchanges. She was, he thought, possibly a little naïve, but feisty too. He liked that quality in a woman. Not surprisingly, he couldn't wait to 'Ram his cock inside her pussy...' as she erringly had invited. But not before she had experienced his world, he thought. He smiled knowingly. Katherine had absolutely no idea of what she was letting herself in for.