The Story of K

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'It says in the manual that this is now exactly what is required in these circumstances . I'm sorry Ma'am, just doin' my duty.' He drawled.

'I understand Officer. You gotta do what you gotta do... Ohhhh fuck!' Julie's mind cart-wheeled in ecstasy as she felt his huge cock plunge deep inside her willing pussy. She loved the feel of the butt plug invading her tight ass as his huge cock pushed deeper into her wet, willing pussy. 'God I fuckin' love DP!' Julie gasped.

Katherine's Bedroom.. the following morning...

Katherine woke from a wonderful dreamy sleep. She had been rudely awoken in the middle of the night by a masked intruder wearing a frilly shirt carrying a big sword who totally ravaged her. Hmmm. She blearily peered at her alarm clock. Reaching for her glasses she tried again. 'Shit! Ten o'clock! I'm late for work!' Katherine's brain screamed, until 'Slutty K' reminded her it was, in fact, Saturday. 'Oh thank god!' Katherine breathed as she pulled the duvet back over her. 'Nope! Come on K, snap out of it! 'Slutty K' can stay in bed all she wants. I have stuff to do today!' Katherine announced firmly to herself.

She threw the duvet back, then caught her reflection in the mirror. 'Oh my god!' 'Slutty K' was staring back at her, still dressed in gorgeous red lacy underwear, smiling wickedly. Katherine slipped out of the dishevelled, curiously still damp lingerie and threw it unceremoniously in the wash basket. Showered and refreshed, she sat in her spacious kitchen enjoying a cup of 'wake me the fuck up' as she avidly addressed 'Mister Sony'. She slugged away at her coffee as she impatiently waited for her in-box to spring into life. 'Jesus!' She stared at her messages. 'Seventy three?'

Logging to 'Pro Dating', she looked at her message inbox, which she then began weeding with brutal finality. Photo of... 'Brad?' – Too hairy – delete. As she continued her task she distastefully realised that she had joined what appeared to be a porn free-for-all, not knowing that this site, like many others, have 'shared membership'. Which became blatantly obvious to her when she came across the first 'cock picture'. She reeled back from her screen in disgust. 'Really?' COME ON!' she addressed her lap-top indignantly. 'I mean how the fuck do you expect a girl to even consider dating you if all she sees is your cock? ...My, he's big!' she commented at another similar photo a few moments later.

Twenty minutes later she was left with three 'normal' looking' guys who weren't bad looking. But none from 'him'. Dejectedly she wandered into the lounge and flopped on the sofa, her mind re-visiting the events of the previous evening. She flicked the TV on and checked out the news. Politics... boring! Latest celeb 'red carpet' wardrobe 'malfunction' ... Perleease! Then...

'Breaking News...' She watched the footage avidly as it was about Africa. That's where 'he' was. The over-tanned, over-coiffured, extremely white-toothed Anchor-man smiled sickeningly at the camera.

'Twelve hostages were freed earlier today during an audacious raid on a ship in the Indian Ocean... Katherine viewed footage of group of frightened women and girls being led from a helicopter... They were apparently taken hostage by pirates based in Northern Somalia who were going to hand them over to Al Shabab, the established Islamic group who still hold sway in the southern part of the country. One of the hostages described the daring rescue to our reporter. We're going live now to Kenya.'

'Abby, what can you tell us of this daring rescue.'

'Hi John, yes, this had all the hall-marks of a Special Forces mission straight out of Hollywood. Apparently a small team of well-equipped well-trained operatives rescued the hostages right from under the noses of their captors. After a vicious gun-fight, they managed to successfully transfer them to a small boat before they were whisked away in the helicopter you can see behind me.'

'Wow Abby! This sounds like something straight out of a James Bond movie, tell us more.'

'Although the identity of the audacious team of rescuers is not known, one of them sadly died during the gun-fight...'

'OH MY GOD!' Katherine almost spilled her coffee. 'Which one? Who was it? Was it 'him'? Please don't let it be 'him'! She yelled passionately at her TV.

'The lady I spoke to said she thought they were French...'

'Oh thank fuck!' Katherine breathed.

'... but she also thought two of them may have been British. This is a mystery for sure John. Our sources within the Pentagon robustly deny any official US involvement. We're also waiting for confirmation from our France desk for more news.'

Then Abby did the 'dramatic three-quarter turn to camera' and put on her best 'deeply concerned, news face. 'So just who are these mystery men? And where will they pop up next? One thing's for sure John, these brave women are now safe and sound and will soon be repatriated with their families here in Africa.' Abby then got her game face on, 'Al Shabab!' she announced menacingly towards her cameraman, 'These are twelve women you won't be getting your grubby mitts on thanks to these brave mysterious rescuers. Over to you John.'

'Ok, thank you Abby.' Mr Orange with too-white teeth smiled sickeningly at Katherine. 'We'll bring you all the up-dates on this and other breaking stories. Be sure to stay tuned. Now here's a word from our sponsors...' Click. Mr Orange disappeared. Katherine held the TV remote in her shaking fingers. Her mind was reeling. She raced back to the kitchen and feverishly attacked her keyboard.

Click – New message to Username Aramis – typing... 'Aramis! Are you OK? I've just seen some stuff on the news about some hostages being rescued from a boat on the Indian Ocean? Was that you? They said one of the good guys was killed... I just need to know you're OK. Please get back to me. K X' Katherine looked at her screen in wonder. 'Why did I just do that? A capital X? That means...' She re-filled her coffee and sat back in front of Mister Sony, waiting... and waiting. Her emotions were in turmoil. She had only exchanged a few messages with 'him' and he's already made her feel like this. 'WTF!'

Sharm El-Sheikh, Egypt...

Several thousand miles away Adam was sat in a hotel bar in the Red Sea resort of Sharm El-Sheikh with his old friend and best drinking buddy Hanny, getting stuck into his third extremely large 'Dark and Stormy'. He raised his glass towards Hanny, 'To Philippe.'

'To Philippe.' The burly Afrikaner replied. The tumblers clinked harmoniously to their deep but understated farewell to a fallen comrade. 'It was just bad luck my friend.' He underlined unnecessarily to his unusually morose drinking buddy.

'Yeah I know Hanny. Just hate losing guys, especially good guys. He has a young family. Jesus! This job really sucks sometimes.'

'Ay Ay, Adam... Come on.' Hanny reached across and patted his friend's shoulder, 'Ay, we all know the risks right? That's why we get paid so well my friend.'

'I guess.'

'The organisation will take good care of his family, don't you worry about that my friend. They will want for nothing.'

'Really?'

'Yuh. Philippe's wife will continue to receive her husband's full pay for the rest of her life. Alain will see to that.'

'So what's the deal with Dechevaux?'

'Alain? He was an accountant many years ago, working in Paris. His wife and child were murdered in cold blood. Fucking Albanians!' Hanny spat viciously on the manicured hard-wood decking. A waiter unwisely shot him a distasteful look, then scurried away rapidly as he caught the look in Hanny's eye. 'Just a fucking street robbery. Christ! Why did they have to kill them? They just melted away, the fucking scum.'

'So they weren't brought to justice?'

'They would have hanged for sure my friend, on some far flung Caribbean island. But no, sadly not. So Alain, once he had sobered up, called in a couple of favours, from a certain Capitan in the Foreign Legion...' Hanny left his remark hanging.

'And?'

'Well, the local cops in St Tropez found two men hanging from a lamp-post with their throats slit and a message pinned to one of them with a nail-gun.'

'Let me guess, 'Justice Pour Tous?'

'Oui my friend, 'Justice Pour Tous'. The rest you know...' The morose conversation was rudely interrupted by Adam's phone springing into life. He looked at his I-Phone sat on the bar. Smiling, he grabbed it and headed for the beach. 'Guess I'll see you later then.' Hanny addressed the back of Adam's tropical shirt. Adam waded into the warm surf as he gazed happily at his screen. Back at the bar, Hanny turned to the barman. 'A treble this time. I need to get fucking drunk!'

You have a message from Username Arwen – Click. Adam breathed in before typing. He realised that just seeing her name now, apparently, prompted an adrenalin rush.

Typing... 'Hello Katherine. Yes I am fine thanks. No idea what you're referring to. I've been at a boring business convention. I would have messaged you earlier but the wi-fi's diabolical out here.' he lied. 'Hey I'm sorry but I won't be in New York next week.' – Send. Any onlookers might have noticed a wicked glint in his eye.

Ping. Seven thousand miles away, Katherine looked at her phone and almost yelled out in relief. But she was in the Handbag and Accessories department in Macy's after all. She had decided she needed some serious retail therapy to improve her mood. Taking cover between the ranks of designer hand bags she feverishly navigated to 'Pro-Dating'. Reply to Message from Username Aramis. 'Fuck yeah!' 'Did I just say that out loud?' as she earned one or two surprised glances from stuffy shoppers.

Typing... 'Oh thank god you're safe! I'm so relieved.' Then, a little disheartened, 'I'm sorry you won't be able come over to the States next week. But anytime you want to meet up... It would be nice to finally meet the mysterious 'Aramis' - Send

Sound of cash dropping... Adam looked at his new message and smiled. Then began typing...

'How about tomorrow?' – Send

Ping. Katherine nearly dropped her phone. She clenched her fist and began hopping around between the expensive hand-bags going 'Yayy! Yayy!' - Ping - 'Fuck I haven't even replied to the first message yet!' She read the next one with pure delight.

'I understand the oysters in the Jones Beach Café are to die for.' 'Oysters? I love Oysters!' ... typing... 'Well, I guess Oysters it is then. How will I recognise you?' - Send

A few thousand miles away Adam blinked away from the blazing Egyptian sun as he viewed his screen... typing... 'Just wear what you are in your fantastic photos. I'll find you. Shall we say 7pm?'

Katherine literally jumped for joy. Typing... '7's fine. I guess I'll get to meet Aramis then (smiley face) X – Send. Katherine then had a second thought... typing

Sound of cash dropping... Click - Adam smiled as he read her query, and that was now his second 'X'. Typing... 'Yes. 'Everything' you are wearing in the photos. A X – Send

Katherine's heart fluttered as she read the message. Then 'Slutty K' barged in, 'Got yourself an 'X' from him girl, way to go! Oh no you don't...' Seconds later 'Slutty K' was dragging Katherine into Macy's Lingerie department.

Time then literally stood still for her. That night she rang Julie and told her all about it. She was almost as excited as Katherine. 'No, of course you can't come on the date!' Katherine told her in no uncertain terms.

She awoke the next morning a very happy girl. She was going to meet her 'mystery man'. Who cares if he was at some dumb-ass business conference? He was safe and she was going to meet him in a few hours YAYYY! She started getting ready at 4pm with a long glass of Iced Tea and a luxurious bubble bath. Singing to herself, she skipped into the bedroom and surveyed her chosen wardrobe for the evening. She enjoyed the luxurious feel of her new very expensive but very gorgeous lingerie next to her skin. And the stockings were just divine too!

'Mister you are gonna get a night you won't forget thanks to Julie and 'Slutty K'! She happily announced to her mirror. Finally, it was 6.30. She tripped down the steps to her gleaming SUV, which had been pampered for the occasion at the car wash. She climbed on board, being careful not to crease her gorgeous yellow flowery dress, and nervously navigated the gleaming red Ford out of the drive.

Twenty minutes later she was sat at bar, now even more nervous. 'What if he doesn't show? What if he doesn't like me?'

'Katherine!' Stop that. Now!' Slutty K ordered.

'Yeah, you're right. Come on Katherine, calm the fuck down. Thanks 'Slutty K.'

'You're welcome Katherine.'

Every ten seconds she looked up from her Long Island Iced Tea and glanced towards the door. It's five past Seven! 'Oh god! How will I know it's him? Will he be wearing that frilly shirt again?' Her thoughts were rudely interrupted by some asshole on a noisy motorcycle outside. She glanced disdainfully out of the window at the rider, then concentrated on the door again. It finally opened. Thank God! She peered nervously through her glasses at the tall man who walked in. 'Hmm, not bad. A bit 'preppy' but...'

The tall dark-haired, over tanned confident man strode purposefully towards her, smiling, followed by that biker jerk. She coolly appraised him, 'Expensive blazer, nicely creased trousers, gleaming loafers... a pink shirt? Well I guess...' He spoke as he drew next to her.

'Hello darling, sorry I'm late.' Katherine was just about to reply then realised he was addressing someone sat behind her. She turned angrily. Then...

'Hello Katherine.' It was 'him'.

She froze, then slowly turned on the green leather barstool. There he was. She looked at him and her mouth began to do the 'goldfish' thing again, just like the guys in her fish tank taught her. In slow motion her eyes followed his hand as he placed his gorgeous crash helmet on the bar. Then he took his gorgeous Ray Bans off. She found herself looking into the most piercing glacier-blue eyes she had ever seen. He smiled as he ruffled his hair to lose the 'crash helmet' look, then dumped his brown leather jacket on the stool next to her, claiming her as his property. For ever! She could feel her brand new 'Fox and Rose' plum panties becoming moist already.

'Shall we?' He gestured towards a table.

She followed him without having yet uttered a single syllable. But she curiously enjoyed the luxurious feel of her sheer stockings rubbing between her creamy thighs as she followed him to the table. He sat opposite her, his delicious eyes clinically dissecting her. She felt like a school girl. Then his hand reached across the table.

'I'm Adam.'

'I'm Katherine.' she finally blurted out, finally, tentatively shaking his gorgeous hand.

'Shall we have the oysters then?'

'Yes, yes, that would be lovely.' Katherine replied, finally finding her voice. 'Then you're going to take me home and ram your throbbing cock deep inside my soaking wet pussy!' Slutty K reminded her.